Masks That We Wear

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you serious?" she sniffled, looking up at him and wiping the tears from her eyes. He nodded with all sincerity. "Well... I miss having my pussy eaten." she said. "I can blow you while you do it? Is that okay?"

"Perfectly." he said, smiling and standing up. He offered her his hand and he led her over to the bed. "Do you want on top or on bottom?"

"Top, please?" she said and Brent laid down on the bed. She followed him kicking her leg up and over his body to straddle his face. "Thank you," she said. "It's easier for me to give a blowjob this way."

"No need to explain," Brent said, as he wrapped his arms around her young thighs and attacked her pussy with his tongue. She moaned with pleasure and a moment later he felt her hot little mouth wrap around his cock, urging it to life. His cock rose to the task and he couldn't help but wonder if Falcon was doctoring the drinks with Viagra or something. He probably is... he concluded as he lapped at Piper's mound and clit. A few minutes later, she was shuddering over top of him in an intense climax.

"Oh my God... that felt good..." she moaned. Idly stroking his cock as she came down from the orgasm. She then crawled down the length of his body, lifted up, and lowered her pussy down onto his manhood to ride him reverse cowgirl style. Brent sat up in the bed wrapping his hands around her body to feel up her breasts as she rode him hard. Arching back, she laid her head back onto his shoulder, looking up at him submissively with her mouth hanging open as she breathlessly panted in ecstasy.

Unable to help himself, his mouth descended upon hers and they kissed. She whimpered in passion, bringing her hand up to hold his head while they made out. Her other hand came up to lay on one of his hands up on her breasts. Their bodies moved as one until finally Brent's cock blew its load up into her. "ERNGH," he grunted loudly as he came. Once he was done they collapsed back down onto the bed to relax for whatever time they had left.

*

"AAAAAHHHHH!" Mandy screamed as she was pinned up against the wall while the ebony skinned man, jokingly calling himself Mister Black, held her in place while roughly penetrating her. "AH! AH! AH!" she cried out with every hard thrust into her. He was fucking her with his massive cock with such a force that her head kept on bouncing back onto the (thankfully) padded wall. She had her legs wrapped around his waist and her fingers locked behind his neck for support.

"Damn, you tight, girl..." Mister Black hissed as he pumped his cock in and out of her.

Mandy had never been fucked by anything this big before. She felt like she was being split wide open. It was a strange mixture of pleasure and pain that shot out from her loins every time he pushed into her. Her eyes watered with tears. She hurt but for some odd reason it was like a good kind of hurting. The sort of pain that made her feel alive. She'd heard some of the other girls, Carla included, talk about this kind of sensation. Some of them got it from being spanked, or whipped, or paddled.

Now that she was feeling it herself, she wanted to try more of it. Once this was all over, she'd have to talk to Brent and Carla about it. But for now, all she could do was hang on and endure the wild ride.

It didn't take long for Mister Black to cum. He breathed a sigh of relief as his balls twitched and his cock emptied their contents out up into Mandy's womb. With his cock throbbing hard between her legs, the sensitivity of being made to cum once already on the sybian tonight, and her hard nipples dragging up and down his muscular chest, Mandy's body joined him in the intense orgasm. When she came down from it she hung limp in his arms, her breathing hitching, as she whimpered pathetically.

Mister Black carried her over to the bed where he tied her down spread-eagled with the Velcro straps already at each corner. He then grabbed her head and shoved his cock into her mouth and commanded her to suck. She did so, looking up at him as he moved his cock back and forth to gently fuck her face. When he was hard once again, he mounted her on the bed and drove back into her tightness. He fucked her slower this time, making it last the entire half hour, and bringing her to two more screaming orgasms in the process.

***
CHAPTER 12 - Bobbing, Round Three

The third woman that Brent got from the apple bobbing was a tall, sultry redhead with dark black roots named Ashley. She had long slender legs, an hourglass figure, with a nice pair of what Brent figured had to be Double D breasts that seemed to defy gravity. When her name was called, she walked out of the line with one foot in front of the other like she was a model on a fashion runway making her hourglass figure and flared hips sway provocatively. Brent knew he was gaping at her and she gave him a sly, come-hither smile as she took him by the hand and led him further into the penthouse.

Brent took off his mask and went into his spiel. He only got a few lines into it when Ashley stopped him. "I know who you are, Brent," she told him, "and I think that it's very sweet what you're doing."

"H-How..." Brent stammered out the question.

She smiled and gave him a half shrug. "Girls talk and your name has spread like wildfire tonight. I sorta mentor Piper and she couldn't stop yapping about you while we waited for this next round to start. But, even without the pitch of what you're doing, everyone is starting to know how you're standing up to Mister Falcon. But you don't have to be so noble with me. My body is yours for the half hour that we have to do with as you please." She held up a hand to forestall his protest. "I'm serious. You see, I let Mister Falcon think that he's blackmailing me when in reality I could care less if he releases the dirt on me. I'm one of his paid escorts during the day and one of his paid dancers downstairs in the club. I was doing the stripping to put myself through college and to be quite frank, I have a fetish in which I really like being a slave. So, every time he 'commands' me," she used her fingers as quotations, "to come here to serve or to fuck one of his clients I do so eagerly because I get wet just thinking about what they might possibly do to me with me having no say in it."

Brent was dumbfounded as he stood there gaping at her like an idiot. "I wasn't expecting that..." he finally admitted.

Ashley's smile was warm "Blackmail only has power over someone when you let it have power. That's what a lot of girls here are going through. I just learned a long time ago to say 'fuck it' and enjoy it." She spread her arms wide to indicate the room. "So, Mister Brent, what would you like to do to me? I hear that your inner kink is starting to show so there must be something here that you've been wanting to try out?"

Now that he thought about it, and the more stories that he'd heard from Mandy and Carla at how they'd been used by clients thus far had him intrigued. He looked around and his eyes fell on the black box at the foot of the bed. "What is that?" He asked, nodding to it. "I've been seeing that in every room but I can't figure out what its used for. It seems too high to simply stand on to have sex over the side of the bed with."

"Oh my God, the sybian..." Ashley purred and shivered with glee as she walked over and pulled it out to the center of the room. "You've never used one of these before? Oh, you will love this. Just ask you new girlfriend, Carla, about it." She knelt and unpacked it, showing Brent the different attachments and controls. "How do you want me on it?"

"Ahhh, how do you usually like to be taken on this?" Brent asked. When he caught her condescending but playful look, he held up his hands. "Hey, you're the expert on this thing. How's about we follow your lead first and then go from there?" he asked. Ashley got up to grab a huge modular wedge pillow mattress. She attached it with a few Velcro straps to the base of the sybian so that neither would move from each other. Then she got out the anal attachment to put on the vibrating hump and a bottle of lube to generously coat it. While she was setting up, Brent had been looking at the various implements on the walls and he grabbed a pair of nipple clamps connected by a chain. "Mandy wouldn't stop going on about how her nipples were constantly pinched by these things last week during the latex costume party." he said.

Ashley nodded her approval as she straddled the sybian and lowered herself down, penetrating her ass with the dildo. She gasped and sighed with pleasure as she settled down onto it. "Yeah, I was so jealous of her last week. Every man at the party fucked her in some way twice. I guess that's what happens when you get the Nun outfit. Everyone wants to defile a Nun it seems."

"Who were you?" Brent asked, walking over to her and putting the nipple clamp chain on her breasts. Her breasts were full and plump in his hands and he took great pleasure in feeling them up.

"Samus Aran," she said, gasping when the clamps were on her nipples. "Mister Falcon loves making me a blonde in those suits when he knows that I hate the color. So for the latex suit parties I'm usually a blonde character." She leaned back and crooked her finger at him. Reaching up, she undid his pants while he kicked his loafers and socks off. Once the pants were off, she took his cock into her mouth and sucked it to life.

Once he was hard, she showed him how limber she was by leaning all the way back against the wedge pillows she put behind her and reached down to spread her pussy wide open for him. He straddled the sybian and worked his cock up into her. When he was inside, she gave him a coy look, picked up the remote and turned it on low. The sybian jumped to life and Brent could feel the dildo in her ass vibrating as well as the small raised hump vibrating against his balls. "Oh damn..." he breathed.

"You ain't seen nothing yet, sweetie," Ashley smiled, handing him the remote. "Go ahead, dial it up while I tie myself up," she said, placing her hands behind her back, forearm to forearm, to give the illusion that she was in bondage. Brent loved the look.

He dialed the sybian up as far as he could stand it. Ashley let out a breathless gasp and then a deep moan. Brent placed the remote aside and, on impulse, hooked the chain between the nipple clamps with his finger, and pulled down.

"MMM!" Ashley cried out while biting her lower lip. "Oh yes," she whined. "Please! Fuck me, Master, fuck me!"

Brent obliged her, moving his cock in and out of her as much as he could while they both straddled the sybian. Ashley gyrated her hips forward in time with his thrusts to get more penetration. It was a bit awkward for Brent but he managed to get a good rhythm going. The buzzing just underneath of his balls drove him past all sense of control and he let loose his torrent of cum into her before he was ready. "DAMN," he swore as he came hard.

Ashley's hands came back around and pushed him upwards. Brent stood as his cock was still twitching, leaving a few splashes of semen on her breasts. She scooped up his cock with her mouth and, with her hand making an O ring around the base of his cock, she sucked him off like a porn star while looking up at him. She leaned forward and fucked herself on the sybian, her body while gulping down his cum as he orgasmed. "MMH! MMHH! MMMMMMM!" she then cried out around his cock as she too hit her climax.

"God..." Brent breathed as his cock finally went still. "I'm gonna have to get one of those for the house."

"Can you go again?" Ashley asked playfully, batting her long eyelashes up at him while stroking his cock next to her cheek. She then took his cock and started rubbing her breasts up and down either side of it. "I promise to make it worth your while."

*

"UHHHH!" Mandy grunted behind her ball gag as her body jerked forward in her bonds as the leather tendrils of the flogger whipped across her ass. Her Master for this third round had her bound spread-eagled in an open frame while he flogged her body. Before she was secured in the frame, Master had put two vibrators up inside of her on high speed before securing them in place with a thong. Then he proceeded to flog her all over; breasts, clit, ass, thighs, back... everywhere. A couple of times he even slapped her across the face. As far as slaps went, this one was relatively light. She somehow could tell that it was more for shaming her than it was for actually hurting her.

He walked around her as if he were a hunter stalking his prey. She didn't know from one moment to the next what he would do: slap her, spank her, flog her, or just fuck her. Occasionally he'd come up, take a vibrator out, fuck the hole a couple of times, then put the vibrator back in.

Swish, swish, swish... the flogger whipped through the air as he spun it. Then he lashed out, catching her across her tits. Mandy grunted again, reeling backwards this time until her body came back to rest in the frame. Her breasts stung and her nipples felt like they were on fire. Tears streamed out from under her eye mask of pain and erotic shame but she still didn't make any kind of sound. She was subconsciously gyrating her hips, silently begging to be fucked by him. Swish, swish, swish.... SLAP! Master caught her across the ass again, making her grunt and jerk again in the frame.

He was then in front of her as she felt the vibrator get yanked from her pussy. "Look at me, slave," he growled at her as he put his hand around her neck. She looked him dead in the eye as if she were his caught prey. "UNNHNN!" Mandy then cried out as she felt his cock spear up into her. Their eyes stayed locked together as he fucked her hard.

This time, however, he wasn't pulling out. He was still driving into her. "Don't look away..." he ordered her. "Keep looking at me while you cum."

"UHHHH!" Mandy whined from behind her gag as her face was the mask of helplessness. His cock continued to pump in and out of her bare, sensitive pussy while the vibrator raged inside of her ass. "UHHHHNGH!" the whine was louder and longer now. "UGHNNEEEEEEE!" she squealed as her body started shaking as the orgasm blew through her. Her body shook, shivered, and flailed about inside the frame. Every nerve ending seemed to light up. Her face contorted to one that couldn't decide if she was in pain or intense pleasure. All the while she managed to keep her eyes locked on his.

"Oh fuck yeah," Master hissed, and a moment later she felt his warm cum gush up into her. He however, closed his eyes as his hips jerked into hers as he came. Once he was done, he stepped back and she just hung helpless in her restraints.

*

Carla got a voyeur by the name of Mister Clark. She'd had him as a client before so she knew exactly what he wanted. Without being told, the moment they got back to her designated room she put mood lighting on, put on some soft, sensual music, and hopped up onto the stage to begin dancing on the pole. "You certainly remember what I like." Mister Clark said with approval.

"I remember all of my regular clients, Master," Carla said coyly as she spun around the pole, even though she hated calling him by that term. In her opinion she had only one Master now and that was Brent. But she'd been at this game long enough to know how to make whatever she said sound genuine to the clients.

Dancing in time with the music; she gyrated up and down the pole, she bent over to give him a good view of her bottom and pussy, and she played with her breasts. When the second song began, she sank to her knees and arched her back to jut out her tits. Then she started playing with herself.

"Nipple clamps," Mister Clark ordered from where he was sitting in a lounger, now naked and stroking his cock with lube in his hand.

"Yes, Master," Carla replied, moving with the music to go to the wall to get the clamps. She also got a sizable Venus buzzer that would put a dildo into her pussy and a buzzer right on her clit while keeping her ass open. Mister Clark was most definitely an ass man and he loved anal. What's more was that he loved getting women off while he was doing them in the ass. Past experience told Carla that she needed the extra buzz to satisfy his wants.

While swaying in time with the music, Carla put the clamps on her nipples and then bent over the stage to attach the chain to a little hook that was there. Then she slipped the Venus buzzer on and strapped it into place with the elastic bands. Once she was ready, she closed her legs and shook her ass to him in invitation. "Please, fuck my ass, Master," she pouted at him.

Mister Clark got up and walked over to her. Carla dipped her head submissively to not look at him (his rules) and relaxed her body. His cock jabbed into her a moment later and she made a show of making it look like she was penetrated hard and deep. In reality; he was smaller than average. Not that she'd ever point that out to him. She learned a long time back from the other girls not to mention it as he was extremely self-conscious about it. They had to make him think that he was God's gift to women or else suffer the mean streak that he had.

Carla discretely thumbed the buzzer on and it began to hum on her clit. Mister Clark was lost in his own little fantasy as he started fucking her ass fast while spanking her on the rump. "Yeah, you like that you dirty little bitch..." he moaned. Mister Clark was also a talker.

"Yes, Master," Carla moaned suggestively while making little noises to goad him on. "Oh please fuck my ass, Master, I love your cock."

"Yeah, take it all, you filthy little whore!"

"Yes, Master, give it to me," she fake-whimpered. Carla crossed her arms on the stage to bury her head into them. It allowed her to reach under her body to play with her breasts around the clamps while Mister Clark fucked her. She tuned out his rambling sex talk and focused on her. The one time she faked an orgasm with him he was able to tell and she wound up with a bruised butt as a result of his rage spanking.

"AH YES!" Mister Clark cried out as his warm cum started to flood her insides.

Carla had been steadily building herself up in preparation. It took her only a moment after his cock started throbbing in her ass for her to climax. "OH!" she cried out as she shuddered. It was just a small orgasm but it was one nevertheless.

"Did you cum, bitch?" Mister Clark asked.

"Mmm-hmm..." Carla nodded without looking back at him as her body was still trembling a bit. She felt the straps get taken off and the Venus buzzer fall to the floor as Mister Clark shoved his fingers up inside of her to check. He then patted her ass and murmured his approval as he went to the bathroom to get cleaned up.

Only one more round of this shit and we can go home... Carla thought morosely as she unclamped her breasts and started to get the room tidy for the next client that she'd be in here with.

***
CHAPTER 13: Final Round and Aftercare

There were less people for the final round of apple bobbing. Girls were walking bow-legged if they were even walking at all. Many of the guests departed after the third round having no more left in the tank to go again. Only the truly die-hard were there and there were only ten of them. "Well, for this last round," Falcon was saying, "we'll each take two apples and have a full hour with them to end out the evening. "Any girls who are left over get to go home early." He gestured for Brent. "Mister Hill! Good to see you here for the last round." He consolidated the apples into a single barrel. "Come on up, my boy, take the first two."

"Fuck you, I'm going last, Falcon," he said in a joking tone. "I need more time to recuperate since Ashley sucked two loads out of me." The quip got the other clients to laugh which forced Falcon to play it off.

1...1011121314...17