Masks That We Wear

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girls then guided him onto the bed to lay down. Mandy took up a position in between his legs, taking his cock into her hands to start sucking on him. Carla joined her to her left while Tina came up on her right. Andy groaned with pleasure at the sight of three naked women all clustered around his cock. Mandy knelt up on her haunches to play with her breasts and Carla took over sucking him off. Then she pulled back and gave Tina a turn sucking on him. When they had his cock lubed up from their saliva, Mandy shuffled forward and lowered herself down onto his hardness.

Carla and Tina crawled up onto the bed alongside of Andy. Carla stroked his chin and guided his face over to her so that she could kiss him. Tina idly dragged her hand around Andy's chest as Mandy placed her hands down on his abdomen as she started to ride him. Andy was a decent size and his cock felt good inside of her. She fluttered her pussy around him and he groaned deeply while he made out with Carla. His arms were draped around her and Tina while Mandy fucked him. Tina leaned in to suck on his left nipple. His hand was stroking her back and she moved up a bit more so that he could feel up her ass. Carla got the idea to raise up onto all fours to shuffle forward. She guided his right hand underneath of her so that he could feel her up. She lifted up her left breast for him to suckle on.

Andy lost control and he came hard inside of Mandy while he let out a guttural groan. "Oh yes..." Mandy gasped, rocking her hips to fuck him harder as his cum gushed up into her. When he was done, Mandy slid off of him and put her head back in between his legs and his cock back into her mouth. She tasted the combination of his salty sperm and her own juices on him as she sucked on him with a lustful moan. Carla slid down and took over sucking on him while Mandy took her place on Andy's right. She moved up to kneel next to him, moving his hand between her legs so that he could rub her mound. His hand felt her stickiness of the mixture of their juices. She leaned in and presented her breasts to him to suck on.

Tina moved down with Carla and the two of them alternated sucking Andy's cock back to life while he felt Mandy up and sucked and licked on her tits. "MMmm," Mandy moaned. "Finger me." Andy obliged her, lifting his middle finger up inside of her. She rocked against his hand as he slid it in and out of her. Meanwhile, Carla and Tina got Andy's cock back up and Carla wasted no time in mounting and riding him. Tina crawled back up to Andy's left and adopted a similar position like Mandy. Andy did the same to her; sliding his hand up under her to feel her up and to finger her slit. He then alternated between taking Mandy's breast into his mouth and taking his wife's breast into his mouth.

Expertly rocking and rolling her hips back and forth, Carla also fluttered her pussy around Andy's shaft. She fingered her clit with one hand while teasing and pinching one of her own breasts with the other. "Oh, Mandy, come here..." she gasped after a while as she rode Andy. "I'm close," she whined. Mandy turned so that she was still within arms-reach for Andy to feel her up. His fingers rhythmically plunged in and out of her sex while Mandy put her head down to lap at Carla's clit while Andy's cock pumped up into her like a piston. "Oh yes..." Carla whimpered. "Just like that. Ohmygod... Cum for me Andy!" she cried out as her body shook with her orgasm.

Just seeing Mandy and Carla go at it like that, while feeling up his wife and Mandy, was intense for him. He let out another long, low, groan as his cock blew up inside of Carla, coating her insides with his thick white seed. Carla shuddered and quivered while her eyes rolled back into her head from the climax. Once both she and Andy were done, she collapsed down on top of his heaving chest. Then when he finally went limp enough to slide out of her, she gave him a kiss on the lips and rolled off.

Mandy's mouth was back on his cock to suck him back to hardness a third time. Tina came back down to help her while Carla made out with Andy. She allowed Andy to feel up her chest while Mandy and Tina worked on his cock. Once they coaxed it back up a third time, Tina hopped on. Mandy moved around to where she was but instead of cuddling up next to Andy, she decided to give him a good show by kneeling up next to Tina to make out with her while sliding a hand down to finger her clit.

"Damn..." Andy croaked, watching his wife make out with another woman. Carla gave him a wicked smile and then knelt on Tina's left to do the same. Tina's head went from Mandy, to Carla, and back again as they alternated kissing. When one wasn't kissing, they were either feeling up Tina's breasts, sucking on them, or fingering her clit. Mandy felt Andy's hand on her thigh, pulling her towards him. She moved to where he wanted and his hand was back up between her legs again. "Move on top of me," he whispered.

Mandy straddled his chest and Andy pulled her up towards him so that he could attack her clit with his tongue while watching his wife overtop of Mandy's round bottom. Mandy moaned and planted her head down into Tina and Andy's loins. Andy's hands came up around Mandy to grope her breasts while Tina and Carla continued to make out and feel each other up while Tina rode her husband. "Ohhhhh," Tina moaned. "Cum for me, babe, I'm close."

"You and me both," Mandy said, shaking her hips up and down for Andy to tongue her slit better. She got off first, her body shaking and shuddering on top of his. Her legs quivered violently and in a small moment she realized just how long it had been since she'd last received oral.

Having got Mandy off, Andy followed suit and his cock blew its third wad of the evening so hard that it hurt. Tina gasped at the intensity of it and it set her off. As Mandy was out of in, Carla had taken over fingering Tina to completion. The four of them moved, writhed, and squirmed in a tangle of sweaty limbs and dripping juices as they enjoyed the final moments of their interlude. Once Tina and Andy came down off of their erotic high, Mandy rolled off of him, Tina collapsed onto his chest, and Carla lay down at the foot of the bed to hold outstretched hands with Mandy.

"Damn..." Andy breathed when they were finally done and they were all laying down with heaving chests and slightly quivering bodies. "Is this what happens at all of those parties?"

"No, not all the time," Carla admitted. "Sometimes it's a lot of one-on-ones. But if you'd like another round, I'm sure we can convince some of the other girls to do this for you. Ashley and Stephy come to mind."

"Maybe we should just do a full out orgy for all the handlers to make up for lost time," Tina suggested. "When Mister Falcon is gone, that is."

"Why wait?" Mandy scoffed. "It's not like he can hold anything more over us all like he's doing now."

*

Later when he finally got home, Brent got undressed and rolled into bed in between Mandy and Carla, who both promptly snuggled up against him. "I have a confession to make," Mandy whispered to him as he settled down.

"What hideous atrocity have you committed this time?" Brent asked playfully as she smiled at him and kissed him gently on the lips.

"While you were still at the party; Carla, Tina, and I had sex with Andy in here as a way to repay him and thank him for all that he's done. They went back to the guest's rooms after we were done and had cleaned up in here."

"Oh good, I was hoping he'd take me up on that offer," Brent said as he stretched and yawned. "Good thing, too, because I don't think I can get it up right now to save my soul."

As he started drifting off his cell phone rang. He groaned and reached for it on the bedstand. "Someone had fucking better be dying..." he grumbled as he picked up the phone. "Hello?"

"Mister Brent?" a man said on the other end. "This Lieutenant Lynch with Horizon Group. I wanted to let you know that assets you requested are in position and will be standing by for your call. How long should I tell them to wait?"

Brent looked at the clock. It was past Midnight and was now technically Sunday morning. Now that they were ready, he had a couple of things to do. "Show goes down at Seven P.M., Monday. I have assets to place here before I can move. Can they wait that long?"

"Affirmative, sir."

"Good. I'll call then. Thank you." Brent hung up the phone.

"What was that about?" Carla asked sleepily.

Brent smiled and kissed them both on the forehead before laying back on the pillow. "That was the beginning of the end. It might be Halloween week but it's beginning to look like fucking Christmas."

***
CHAPTER 14: Mutually Assured Destruction.

With Toby a step behind and to his left, and a couple of FBI agents in tow, Brent marched right into Mister Falcon's office with a briefcase in his hand and a stern expression on his face the following Monday morning. Everything was now in place and it was time to deliver on all of his promises. Whatever happened to him personally, at the very least Mister Falcon's reign of terror was ending tonight. Falcon wore a bemused expression on his face as Brent charged in. "And a good evening to you too, Mister Hill," he quipped as Brent took a seat across from him.

Opening his briefcase, Brent took out a piece of paper and scrawled a number on it. "Mister Falcon, AKA: Joffrey Peregrine; you're finished with us," he said, all business. "Now, I'm amending my original offer to purchase Mandy's so-called contract with you. This is to encompass her contract, Carla's contract, Tina's contract, and, well, everybody's. I'm sure that you'll find it more than fair." He placed it face down on the desk and slid it over to Falcon. "Now you have two options. Option One; you walk out of here on your own volition. Option Two; I make you walk out of here and into the arms of the two FBI agents that are anxious to talk to you. Either way, you're through in Dallas." With an arched, skeptical eyebrow raised, Falcon picked up the paper and looked at it.

It had a huge zero on it.

"Is this a joke?" Falcon asked, waving it around, now gravely serious. He crumpled it up and threw it into the wastebasket. "You don't seem to realize what kind of things I can do to you." He opened up a drawer on his desk and pulled out the pictures that he had his photographer take that night at the club when Brent had Mandy and Carla entertain him there. "So, we'll start by releasing these to your family," he said, dropping them on the desk.

Brent made a show of looking through them. "Not bad, but my photographers are better," he pulled out his own pictures of that night where there was a full on shot of Brent and Mandy screwing with Carla just off to the side. "I had this one blown up," he flipped to another one, "and this one with Mandy riding me with her arms over her head was so good that the family actually encouraged her to do some tasteful nude photography. She's out doing the shoot right now with Carla."

"Fine," Falcon said, giving him a sardonic smile. "Your church, then."

"Already taken care of. The entire church leadership has seen these pictures and they now know what you've been doing to the people of our city and I must say that they're not thrilled with you." Brent countered. "You've had inquiries from a new organization called Mary Magdalene Ministries recently, haven't you? Yeah, their mission is to now make sure that adult sex workers are in a safe environment and they're going to be providing resources to them to help them get out of the industry if they so choose. They teamed up with the Jewish, Muslim, Buddhists, and Wiccans in the area so they are also providing ministry services to the workers for the faith of their choice."

"I can get your wife's educational certificates and degrees nullified." Falcon brought out the pictures from Mandy's high school prom night shortly after she turned eighteen.

Brent was impressed at the number of guys involved in the circle jerk while waiting for a blowjob from her. "Huh... no wonder she can suck so well," he observed. "She's been at it a while." He grabbed more photos and tossed them out. "Be sure to send these to Harvard as well and tell the Dean that I said hi. That's his son at the kegger with me at our Frat House, by the way. Then, while we're at it, we'll send these to Yale where you went to school at." More pictures came out of Mister Falcon as a young man screwing a sorority chick senseless while having two more naked girls on each arm. "They don't look like they're enjoying themselves as much as you are."

"Ooookay," Falcon said, getting really serious. "You wanna go down this road with me, fine. Let's go."

"I'm already down the road, I'm just waiting for you to catch up to where I'm at." Brent said, matching the man's glare. Then he pulled out two pictures of two young women. One was dancing in a ballet and the other was in a college classroom.

Falcon froze for just a fraction of a moment. It was just a slight show of emotion but it was there. Brent probably would've missed it had he not been looking. "Are these supposed to mean anything to me?"

"They're your daughters. Photos provided to me by Anonymous." he said, jerking his thumb over his shoulder at Toby, who had positioned himself in the corner. Falcon reared back when he just now noticed that Toby was wearing one of those Guy Fawkes masks that Anonymous was so famous for. "Yeah..." Brent continued on. "You've been on their radar for some time. I'm now their instrument to take you down." Almost as if on cue behind him, Toby nodded.

"No..." Falcon said, shaking his head. "You just have their pictures. You don't know where they're at." he said.

"It wasn't easy getting a PMC team... an American PMC team... across the globe to camp outside of the Bolshoi Ballet Academy in Russia." Brent said casually. "How much are you paying them to keep your daughter from having to sleep with their wealthy patrons? I mean, do you pay them more than what you charge for your girls here? I imagine that if your income dries up then she's fucking the first Russian patron that comes along."

Falcon's fist balled up and Brent knew he was getting under his skin, so he pressed the attack. "Now Juilliard, that was almost TOO easy. But I imagine that your money that you pay for her Russian PMC protection is also what's keeping her out of a Russian Mob Boss's bed, am I right?" Brent pulled out two cell phones and placed them on the desk. "Both teams are standing by for my go or no-go. One word from me and they're either going about their business or they're in bondage and being fucked just like every single girl you've had here. Both teams have orders to capture and dump them off with the closest Mob Boss they can find with YOUR regards."

"I've seen Burn Notice too and I know how the con works." Falcon said. "You're just attempting to bluff.

"Call up your girls and find out," Brent said, giving him a hard look. He then pressed the call buttons on both phones. "This is Mister Hill," he said. "Flash the targets."

Falcon was hitting the call buttons on his own desk phone that patched him through to his girls. It was Eight P.M. in New York and Three A.M in Moscow. Both girls responded at once. "Daddy?" his younger one asked. "Dad? What's up?" his older one wondered.

"Are you girls okay?" Falcon asked them pointedly, clearly distressed now.

"Yeeeeah..." his daughter in Moscow said. "Wait... there's some kind of red light flashing in my window. It looks like someone has a laser and they're shooting it into my room."

"Uhh... yeah," is daughter in New York added. "Same here, what's going on? Are we in danger?"

Falcon looked at Brent, who held up the phones to show FaceChat with his teams. They were flashing their laser sights into the windows of the two girls. Falcon gave a panicked look to Brent. "Call them off, please!" he hissed.

"This is Mister Hill, cease flashing. Standby for further orders." Brent said. The laser sights went dark.

Jaw set, Falcon looked at the evidence arrayed before him and then over at the two speakers where his girls were waiting expectantly on the other end of the phone lines and then back at Brent. "It'll be alright, girls," he told his daughters. "Daddy will make everything alright," he reassured them. "Go back to sleep. I love you."

"Love you daddy!" they both chorused from their respective places in the world before hanging up.

Falcon looked at the speakers for a good, long minute before turning to Brent and smiled. "I knew you had the chops to do it. I just underestimate just how far down the rabbit hole you'd go." He straightened his back, folded his hands, and addressed Brent as an equal. "Name your terms."

"The whole operation gets shut down," Brent said evenly. "I want your victim list. Every single one of your girls gets all the evidence against them back, their slates wiped clean, and you pay them back pay equivalent to what fair rates are in legal brothels and escort agencies. You will also pay their husbands or significant others back if you forced them into indentured servitude as well. I also want your full client list. They're going to be told that business is going to change around here for the better but it might be significantly less than what they're used to."

"They're not going to take too kindly to that."

"I don't care," Brent said flatly. "You've been subjecting these girls for years. Payment's due."

Falcon regarded him in a new light. "Some of my clients won't take too kindly to this. They'll see it as a betrayal of sorts," he said evenly. "Some might even try to hurt me in the physical sense. Some might even go so far as to threaten my girls as you have. Difference is, they might actually do it too." He snorted. "Hell, you might even do it if I'd pushed you far enough. I can see it in your eyes. No, don't even try to lie to me or yourself. You are fully prepared to pull the trigger should things not go your way tonight." He let out a long breath and looked out the window. "If you know that much about me, then you know my reasons."

"Your late wife," Brent answered.

"Yeah..." Nodding in thought, Falcon continued to look out the window. "Do I still have Option One to walk out of here on my own?"

"If you want it."

"Thank you," he said with a smile and a nod. Then he took out a piece of paper and scrawled a long note on it and signed it. Then he took out another piece and scrawled out what looked to be a series of user names and passwords. "These things will be everything you'll need. In a fit of madness while one of my clients is torturing me, I might end up divulging sensitive information that'd put my girls in jeopardy." He finished the second paper and looked up at Brent. "Promise me that you'll keep them safe and unknown from the rest of my enemies?"

Brent nodded. "I swear it."

"And for someone who doesn't do that as a tenement of their faith, that's sayin' something." Falcon said. He slid the papers across to him. "I know you'll do right by these girls." He then stood up and offered his hand to Brent and they shook. "It's been a pleasure doing business with you, Mister Hill." he said before he walked for the window, pushing the door open to go out to the balcony. Before Brent got it though his head what Falcon was doing, he was up and over the railing, disappearing into the darkness below.

Brent and Toby gaped at where he'd just jumped off the balcony then at each other. "I wasn't expecting that..." Toby said.

"Yeah, me either," Brent admitted as he walked over to the door. He handed Toby the papers. "Do what you need to with these and then let the Feds have them," he said before opening the door and calling the Agents in.

The Agents looked around in confusion. "Where'd he go?" they demanded.