Masks That We Wear

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AlexClayton
AlexClayton
2,120 Followers

Aaron was next and was inside of her before she had a chance to come down off of her erotic high. While her mind was still hazy, she gave out a questioning squeak behind her gag as Aaron shoved his cock into her. She squealed as her pussy was now a bit more sensitive now that she'd gotten off once and had another member inside of her so quickly thereafter. As Jason moved up from Bree to Mags for his fluffing and Rich shoved his cock into Bree's mouth, Aaron was kneeling up as he fucked Mandy slowly. He placed his hands up onto her sweet breasts and proceeded to lightly brush his thumbs up and down over her sensitive nubs.

As Lori had her mouth full with Conner's cock, Tiffany was currently the odd girl out. Her gaze went over the wall of toys and she got a wicked idea. She picked one of the double ended strap-ons and shoved it up into her own pussy, threaded it through the harness thong, and strapped it into place so that it looked like she had a giant purple dong. Then she gave her friends a wink and cut into the line behind Conner. The other three girls brightened up at that and as they got the men hard, they too went to the wall to grab one as well to shove into their sex and strap into place.

Aaron came inside of Mandy's pussy at the same time he managed to force her body to climax in such a short time. Mandy squealed, toes curling and arms and legs straining once again as her body exploded. Aaron grunted and hissed with pleasure as his cum spurt forth into her. Conner, getting impatient for his turn, batted Aaron on the shoulder to get him off of Mandy. Aaron rolled off and Conner drove into her. Mandy let out a deep, guttural groan as his cock penetrated her hard and fast. Like Jason, Conner fucked her hard, and fast, and deep, all the while not caring that he was getting sloppy fourths.

Mandy was reduced to a series of "Ungh... ungh... ungh..." grunts as her pussy was pounded like a jackhammer. Conner, by far, was the fastest. He came within mere moments of sliding into her. He arched his back, drove his cock into her all the way to the hilt, and held it there as his cum splashed all over her inner walls. Mandy let out a low moan as her body trembled from being close to her own orgasm once again.

She was given a moment's respite before, much to her surprise, Tiffany climbed up and mounted her. Tiffany worked the free end of the dildo into Mandy and then molded her body to the bound girl. "Still good to go?" she asked sweetly. Mandy nodded and gyrated against her, reveling in the feel of their breasts pressing together. "Good," Tiffany smiled, kissing her on the cheek and then proceeding to fuck her as well. Tiffany expertly rolled her body against Mandy in such a way that their breasts and nipples continually brushed each other. "Ooooh, God, that feels good..." she moaned. Then she looked back at the men who were in line getting fluffed. "I need a cock in my ass."

Jason was about to get up and oblige his wife when Aaron pulled him back by the shoulder. "You get to go home with her. Let me," Aaron said. "Fuck one of the others in the ass when they get up." Jason bobbled his head and then relented, gesturing to the bed for him. Aaron hopped up and, thanks to his cock being well lubed from the women's blowjobs, he sank easily up into Tiffany's tight ass. He straddled her like a porn star and proceeded to fuck her, balls slapping up against the underside of her strap-on thong. Tiffany moaned with pleasure while Mandy could only lie there and take it.

Tiffany came first, moaning with pleasure as she was pinned between Aaron and Mandy. Mandy followed suit a moment later as Aaron's downward thrusts into Tiffany, in turn, drove Tiffany and her strap-on down into her, the weight of the two of them nearly crushing her. Her pussy convulsed and then the orgasm slammed through her. Aaron pulled out of Tiffany's round ass long enough to let her up and to clean his cock off. Then he was down inside of Mandy as Tiffany rolled off of the bed and lay on the floor, spent. Aaron didn't last long inside of Mandy and he was blowing his load into her a minute later.

Lori mounted Mandy next with Jason kneeling behind her to take her up the ass. Lori took the ball gag out of Mandy's mouth so that she could make out with her while allowing Jason to control the action with his slow, deliberate thrusts into her bottom. His hands reached around to feel up Lori's firm tits as he steadily fucked her. Lori moaned as she was plowed, the dildo up her pussy and the cock moving in her ass. She placed her own hands onto Mandy's breasts to play with them as they kissed.

Mandy was now hypersensitive and every thrust into her from the ribbed dildo that Lori had chosen was like tiny diamonds dragging across her innermost flesh. Every pore on her body seemed to be open, and her skin seemed to be prickled all over with goosebumps. Sweat mingled in the air from their bodies and just the tiny moments over her sweaty, oiled body seemed to threaten to send her to another orgasm. She was taken back to last week at the latex costume party when she was reduced to nothing more than a fuckdoll. She moaned and mewed pathetically underneath of them as she was relentlessly fucked. Her body shuddered as a tiny orgasm ripped through her while Lori and Jason were fucking over her.

Jason couldn't hold out for Mandy as he soon came into Lori's ass. Lori moaned and then her body trembled as she then joined the two of them in erotic bliss. When they were done, Rich moved up to Mandy's head to face fuck her while Bree shoved her strap-on into Mandy. The two of them fondled each other and made out while they fucked Mandy. Mandy had another small orgasm rip through her before Bree got herself off and Rich moved to her pussy to finish off inside of her.

Then it was Conner and Mags' turn. Mags decided to take the strap-on off and straddled Mandy's head while Conner fucked the tied-down girl. While she got her pussy eaten by Mandy, Mags lifted her breasts up for Conner to suck on. He greedily did so, all the while driving his cock hard and deep into Mandy's well-fucked pussy. By the time he came, Mandy was quivering from a hard orgasm as Mags had then leaned in to lap at her clit while Conner's cock had been thrusting into her.

By the time they were all done having her, Mandy swore that she'd never be able to move again. She'd lost count of how many orgasms she'd had. The men released her from the cuffs and eased the plug out of her butt. Then they took her to the bathroom to clean her up in the shower while they made out with her and she idly stroked them; their hands all over her body at once while they were under the spray together. She couldn't resist one last blowjob, switching from man to man while her hands were busy stroking them off, until they each came one last time, blowing their loads onto her while she knelt in the middle of them in the bottom of the shower.

She was cleaned up again and they took her back out to the main room where they rubbed her down, this time giving her a deep tissue massage while the ladies idly chatted and made out nearby. As her body sighed with relief and contentment, Mandy briefly wondered how Brent and Carla would feel if she did this for a living.

*

Late in the evening the penthouse of the Peregrine Tower was now falling quiet as people either left for the evening or took Brent up on his offer to sleep within one of the many 'client rooms' for the night, free of charge, with complementary breakfasts to be sent to their rooms the following morning. After finding them whispering to each other in a corner, Brent walked with Mandy and Carla under each arm towards the master bedroom suite of the floor. Along the way they passed by Toby and Sierra who were still fucking like bunnies. Although this time, Toby had a stark-naked Sierra pressed up against the glass with her hair pulled as he relentlessly pounded her as Sierra kept chanting his name along with variations of "Oh yes, please harder, just like that!"

Brent got his first look at the master suite and whistled in appreciation. Mood lighting, a grotto pool with a waterfall, plush lounge chairs, and a four-post bed large enough to hold a platoon were the prominent features. Mandy and Carla shuddered from the bad memories of the place. "Now girls, what better way to exorcise the demons than to make your own happy memories here?" he told them.

Each of them were achy and sore in a good, well fucked way. Brent led them to the grotto pool and eased into the warm water. The girls followed suit, sighing as the water soothed their bodies. Mandy and Carla each laid their heads on one of Brent's shoulders while he draped his arms over their shoulders. His hands drifted down to cup one of their breasts. It was an odd feeling for him; his wife under one arm and their mistress under the other. But at the same time, it felt oddly right for him. He figured it was right for the girls as well as they were holding hands under the water right over his groin.

After a few long minutes of relaxing silence, Brent felt their hands on his manhood, idly stroking him. Brent moaned as his cock rose to the occasion once again. As their hands worked on him, he returned the gesture by actively squeezing and teasing their tits. When he was hard, it was Carla who slid onto his lap and down his cock as if there were some predetermined agreement between her and Mandy. She wrapped her arms around his neck, looked dead into his eyes, and whispered "I love you."

Momentarily taken aback, Brent's eyes flicked to Mandy who had moved behind Carla and subtly nodded. "I... I love you too," he admitted. Then he pointedly looked at Mandy, "and I love you."

"And I love you both," Mandy said, cozying up behind Carla and nibbling on her ear before leaning in and stealing a quick kiss from Carla and then Brent. Brent then, in turn, kissed Carla.

No more words were needed to be said between the three of them. It was now firmly out in the open and official; they were now a family unit. While they might not be able to officially tie the knot, or have a nifty piece of paper to give Carla any kind of legal status, but for all intents and purposes Carla was now wife to both him and Mandy. Right or wrong, it was now damn the religious torpedoes and full speed ahead from here on out.

That sort of declaration was oddly liberating. He kissed Carla again, this time with more fire and passion as she slowly rode him. Mandy reached around Carla's body to feel up her breasts and finger her clit while nibbling on the side of her neck. Carla whimpered and moaned as she kissed and fucked Brent while Mandy's hands and lips were on her. "Look at me," Brent told her, placing his forehead to hers. "I want to watch your face as you cum." Her blue eyes fluttered open and they locked gazes once again.

And then her body exploded into the most intense orgasm she'd had in a while. This one was more intimate and personal as it was now with another man that she'd dared to give her heart to. Another man that she dared to love and trust. She'd been burned hard by her ex but with Brent he went into the proverbial trenches and fought for her and alongside of her. He'd put himself out there for her. She expressed her love for him and he reciprocated it. That was what made this round of sex for her sweeter and passionate.

When she came down off of her climax, both Brent and Mandy were there holding her in their embrace as she shuddered and twitched intermittently. She then kissed them both and moved aside so that Mandy could then mount Brent's cock. Mandy slid into place, looking Brent in the eyes as she too wrapped her arms around his neck and breathed "I love you."

Brent smiled. "I love you too," he replied and then shifted his gaze back to Carla. "And I love you." Carla smiled, kissed them both, and echoed the sentiment to them once again as they'd done just moments before with her on his cock. They each kissed again and then Mandy rode Brent's cock to heavenly bliss while Carla nibbled on Mandy's neck, felt up her breasts, and fingered her clit. Brent also commanded Mandy to look at him and she did, coming just as hard as Carla did when she was in the same position.

When Mandy came down from the orgasm, Carla and Brent wrapped her up in an embrace, holding her as she moaned and cooed between them. Then she and Carla realized that Brent had yet to get off. They got out of the pool, dried off, and then took him over to the massive bed in the corner by the windows. There they laid Brent down and took turns sucking him off and then alternated fucking him, surprised at the amount of staying power he was exhibiting. Ultimately, it was Carla who was on top of him when he finally couldn't hold back anymore. But once he was done, Mandy sucked him off to clean his cock before the three of them fell fast asleep for the evening.

***
EPILOGUE:

It was early in the evening that Tuesday, Halloween night, with the sun just now starting to set making the Texas sky a beautiful swirls of red and purples. Perfect trick or treating weather. Carla sighed as she watched the kids take their candy and rush back to their parents, who in turned waved at them before heading back down the drive to the main road to head on to the next ranch house. Tears misted in her eyes as she watched the happy families spend the evening together in this annual tradition. It should be her out there with them but a cruel man made that impossible.

Brent walked out onto the porch and looked at her. "Depressed?" he asked.

"I miss my son," Carla sighed. "I should be out there trick or treating with him, worrying about if he's doing whatever homework he has in Kindergarten, taking care of runny noses, going to PTA meetings, and doing doctor visits, and the whole parent thing! He's five this year and I don't have him here with me." She was flailing her arms about as she ranted before breaking down into sobs.

"Well..." Brent said, putting a comforting arm around her shoulders as he watched a blue car pull into the driveway and make its way around the roundabout. "I might be able to help with that," he said, pointedly nodding at the approaching car.

Frowning, Carla looked from him, back at Mandy who appeared in the doorway with a smile on her face, over to the car that was coming to a stop in front of the porch. A woman got out of the driver's seat and smiled at them. "Brent, it's good to see you again," she said warmly before looking at Carla. "And you must be Carla."

"Uhm... yes..." Carla said cautiously. "Uh... do I know you?"

"My name is Linda and I'm with the Texas Department of Family and Protective Services," the woman said, holding up her credentials. Carla stiffened in Brent's arm in such a way that it was obvious as Linda added, "Oh no! No, no, no! It's nothing bad. Quite further from the truth, believe me."

"What?" Carla was confused now, "I don't get it."

"Please read and sign this and I'll explain," Linda said, holding a clipboard out for her. Carla took it and started reading over it. It was on a State Letterhead and it had to do with her. "You see," Linda said as Carla read over the document, "just under a year ago, your ex-husband turned out to be quite abusive. His wife went into a shelter with your son and when it turned out that he wasn't hers, we started looking for you. In the meantime, he was placed into foster care as we tried to track you down. Now his parental rights have since been terminated on and he's now in prison for custodial interference and kidnapping. Full custody, which was yours to begin with, is back to you."

Carla's breath caught in her chest as she heard and read all of this. "What... you mean?" She looked at Brent for confirmation.

"Right after we had access to Mister Falcon's records, I went diving for your information first," Brent told her. "I found out that he'd been running DFPS around in circles as to your whereabouts since he was listed as your employer. Don't worry about what foster care that your son has been in. He was placed with your parents the entire time and they were worried sick about you disappearing. I contacted them and DFPS at once and they got all of the paperwork in order for your son to be released to you."

"You mean..." Carla looked at the car where Linda was opening up the back door. Time seemed to stand still as she didn't dare to get her hopes up.

"Mommy!" A small boy with brown hair dressed in a Sherriff Woody costume cried out at seeing her. He bounded out of the car the moment his seat belt was undone, running straight for Carla.

"CALEB!" Carla cried out in both shock and joy. She sank down to her knees and brought her son into a tight, loving embrace, openly crying with happiness and relief at having him back in her arms.

"Thank you again, Brent, for contacting us," Linda said, picking up the dropped clipboard. She managed to get Carla's hand pried away from Caleb long enough to get a signature out of her.

"My pleasure," Brent said, smiling as he walked with Linda to the car to get Caleb's suitcase out of the back seat. "And thank you for arranging this today."

"You're welcome. It's moments like these that make the job worth it." Linda matched his smile as she got into her car and drove off.

"Well, if you two are quite done yet," Brent said, walking past them, back to the porch, and reaching out for a plastic jack-o-lantern bucket that Mandy was now holding out. "There's still quite a bit of daylight out for trick-or-treating." he said, handing it over to Carla.

"Thank you," Carla replied, her voice barely a whisper as she squeezed his hand and looked up at him with tear filled eyes. "For everything... you really do follow through on your promises."

Brent smiled down at her then jerked his head towards the driveway. "Go on, get outta here you two. Just don't be out too late. Your parents will be here in a couple of hours and you all have a lot of catching up to do. I asked them to give you some time to enjoy Halloween first before bombarding you with the reunion."

Carla stood and hugged Brent tightly before giving him a loving kiss on the lips before quickly doing the same with Mandy. Then, with her hand tightly clutching Caleb's, they walked on down the driveway to enjoy the evening of knocking on doors and getting candy that every child should enjoy.

Mandy sidled up to Brent, wrapping herself in his arms and leaning her head back against his chest. "I want kids," she sighed as they watched Carla and Caleb laughing and skipping as they left.

"Well, you're now off the birth control pills the Mister Falcon had you on, right?" Brent asked.

"Yeah... I just started my period today."

"Well then," he kissed her on the top of the head. "We'll start trying in earnest when you start ovulating. I found these lovely sets of panties at the Tower that have dildos and plugs in them. I figure that we can use those to keep you corked up in between hot, passionate sessions of sweaty and intense sex. They'll keep you double penetrated while you're wearing them but I'm sure that you can manage that small price to get knocked up."

"Oh," Mandy fake swooned in his arms and gave him an exaggerated southern belle accent. "How ever will I survive?"

"Frankly, my dear," Brent said, adopting a Rhett Butler voice as he dipped her further from her swoon, "I don't give a damn." He smiled at her before he kissed her lovingly.

THE END.

AlexClayton
AlexClayton
2,120 Followers