Masks That We Wear

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alright, alright," he said. "I'll go first, ya pussy!" Falcon said and then bobbed for his. He came up with Piper and a black girl named Eboni. The next eight went, taking their two and going to one of their rooms.

Brent looked over at the lineup. Mandy and Carla were still there. Ashley had been picked up by someone and he saw that Sierra was still in line. He took a deep breath and went down for the first apple. He hooked one and came up with a girl named Bella. A petite Hispanic girl with straight, jet black hair all the way down to her ass stepped forward. Brent went down again and came up with an apple with the name of Stephy on it. Stephy was a short athletic looking girl with medium-sized tits and crinkly reddish-brown hair. She was slightly taller than Bella was.

"And that's the evening!" Falcon said. He looked at those still in line at the window. "You're dismissed, ladies, and we'll see you back here next week for the grand finale Halloween party!" Then he threw a wink at Brent. "Have fun."

Brent looked back at Mandy and Carla, both of who nodded and smiled at him as they filed into line with the other girls for the service elevator. He mouthed 'see you at home' and they both nodded again. 'Have Fun' was Mandy's mouthed words back. He noticed that they both were walking a bit bow-legged. He couldn't blame them in the least little bit if they'd came as many times as he had so far. Even he was walking on rubbery legs.

Stephy took charge and led him and Bella down the hall to her designated room. "So you're Brent, huh?" She asked once the door was closed. She took off her mask and dropped it in the nearest wastebasket. "I was hoping that I'd get you for the last round."

"Is it true that you're going to take down Senor Falcon?" Bella asked in her thick Mexican accent as she sat on the bed.

"That's the plan, at least," Brent said, taking his mask off and tossing it aside as he sat down in a lounger. "You two obviously know my story. What's he got on you two?"

"He's threatening to deport mi familia," Bella said sadly, reaching up and taking her mask off as well. "My brothers, sisters, and I are all legal, but my parents haven't finished their citizenship yet. With the new president, I fear that they'll have to go back to Mexico," she said, pronouncing the country's name 'Meh-HE-co' as was expected for someone from there.

"He caught me and my boyfriend fucking on a beach down in Corpus Christi," Stephy admitted. "You can only see my face in the photos which means I'm the one going to prison if he gives them to the cops. My asshole of a boyfriend cut his losses and ran leaving me to serve to avoid trouble with the law. I'm a fifth-year senior at college about to finish my degree and can't afford a lawyer to defend me from such a rap."

"I'm sorry," Brent said. "How about you? Do you have a boyfriend or something?"

"Mi Esposo... he's... downstairs." Bella said sadly. "I try to keep him happy but he's losing hope. He said that he saw you last week with your women?"

"Yeah, I saw what they have to go through and it ain't right," Brent grumbled. "Look... we don't..."

"Yes, we do." Stephy said firmly. "You probably didn't know this but Mister Falcon told us all before the party started that if we got you, he called you Mister Hill, that we were to fuck you with actual penetration in at least one of our holes until you came inside of us or else we'd suffer the consequences. He then told your wife and girlfriend that he'd intentionally rigged the game so that they wouldn't possibly get him that evening and that they'd better behave themselves tonight and please their customers no matter what they want to do to them. That's why he made it a point of calling you out each time for the bobbing for apples; so that we'd know which one you were."

Brent swore under his breath and promised retribution for this. Then a thought occurred to him. "How'd he rig it if the apples were all in a single barrel? Odds were that I could've snagged one of them."

"He had their apples marked in a way that only he could see," Stephy said. "He pulled them when he saw you line up. If you'd called it quits, then their apples would've been added and you would've been forced to watch them get selected. So... by stepping up, you inadvertently gave them an early night off."

"Glad I could do that for them, at least." he said. "Alright then, ladies, what would you like to do for our hour?"

"Well, my legs are stiff," Stephy said, stretching. "The last guy I was with had me bent over the bed standing up while he spanked and fucked my ass. The two before that wanted to cum on my tits. I can use a shower and a soak."

"Si" Bella nodded emphatically. "The first man I had wanted to drip wax on me and I still have flakes of it on my skin. The second had my ankles tied to my wrists while I was on the bed. The third hung me upside down by my legs while he used the whip on me. Shower and Bath sound Muy Buena."

"They have large walk in showers and Jacuzzis in the bathrooms," Stephy said, pointing to the side door.

"Lead on," Brent motioned for them to go. Stephy went in first and got the huge glass shower going. Bella followed her in with Brent hanging back to lose his clothes before going in with them.

The girls hummed with pleasure as they rinsed their bodies under the warm spray of the dual shower heads. Mandy grabbed a luffa and put body wash on it before offering it to Brent. "Get my back, please?" She asked. "And anything else you want," she added suggestively.

Grinning like a schoolboy, Brent washed her down starting with her back. He took great care in massaging her shoulders, back and her legs. Stephy moaned and put her hands on the wall to steady herself when Brent took extra good care of her thighs and calves. When he stood back up, she leaned back against him so that he could then wash down the front of her body. She grabbed his hands and had him cup her breasts. He took the hint and gave them extra special attention. While he was playing with them, her hands dropped down behind her to grope his crotch. She started stroking him while he worked on her.

His eyes flicked up to where Bella was soaping up her copper-skinned body. At that particular moment, she was using a luffa on her breasts, kneading, pinching, and scrubbing them down. Through the soapy body wash he got a good view of her dark nipples. She smiled at him as he enjoyed the view. Then she rinsed off and moved over to him and Stephy. Placing her hands tentatively on Stephy's chest, Bella leaned in and kissed Stephy on the collar bone then up on the cheek.

"Well, look at you," Stephy smiled. "I figured that Little Miss Catholic girl would need to be tied down for this."

"I'm already damned to hell for adultery," Bella said sadly. "And this is not the first time I've had to do this for Mister Falcon."

"You need to come to my church then," Brent said. "I've convinced our church leadership that it's not a sin. Besides, I don't think that your new Pope would hold your circumstances against you." He smiled at her, which made her relax. "Come here, I'll make it fast for you if you want."

"Gracias," Bella replied as she moved around to him. Brent turned her around and had her place her hands on the wall. Thanks to Stephy's stroking him while he cleaned her, he was hard once again. Bella parted her legs and arched her back so that her bottom would be presented to him. Brent slid easily inside of her tight little sheath, making her gasp as he penetrated her.

"Do you want to get off?" Brent asked her as he began to thrust.

She shook her head. "No. I want to save one for Ramon... mi esposo." Bella looked back at him with a grateful look. "Just do what you have to; take me and be done, por favor."

Brent nodded and he grabbed her pert little breasts that were slightly smaller than his wife's. Much to his surprise, she continued to make eye contact with him as he pounded her from behind. Stephy, not wanting to be left out, pressed her naked wet body up against Brent's back and she reached around to run her hands up and down his chest. Then they zeroed in on his nipples to tweak them.

It worked as Brent came almost immediately. Bella let out a small cry as his cum gushed into her but held her stance until he finished. Once he was done he pulled her under the water and washed her down again. Then he gave her a peck on the forehead and told her to go back downstairs to her husband. "Give him a good time tonight." he told her.

Bella had another grateful look on her face as she smiled and gave him a peck on the cheek. "Gracias, Senor."

"De Nada," he replied.

Once she left, Stephy grabbed him, spun him around, and said "alone at last," as she hooked one athletically toned leg up around his hip and plastered herself against him. She threw her arms around his neck and kissed him passionately.

"You're certainly eager," Brent noted between hot, passionate kisses.

"Eh, I'm a slut," she admitted. "I love sex and out of all the men here tonight you certainly deserve it more than any of them." They made out some more until finally she turned off the water in the shower and guided him by the hand out. "Come on, I want to do it in the hot tub."

"Whatever the lady wants," Brent said. Truth be told, a relaxing soak in the hot tub sounded good. Stephy started the water jets as she clambered down into the tub. She then took Brent's hands and moved him over to a recliner seat in the corner. The jets buffered his lower back and legs and he hummed with content as his body relaxed. Stephy settled down onto his lap, leaning back against him.

"Oooohhhh..." she moaned deeply. "I needed this..."

"You and me both," he agreed as they relaxed for a moment. After a while as they idly chatted, Stephy started wiggling her butt up against his crotch. He wrapped his arms around her and started playing with her breasts as his cock slowly came to life.

Stephy got impatient and slid off of his lap. She turned the jets down to low and moved him to one of the benches. Then she gave him a wicked look, took a deep breath, and plunged underneath the surface of the hot water.

"What in the.... FUCK!" his arms shot to the sides and gripped the edge of the Jacuzzi as he felt Stephy's mouth lock around his cock and pubis. She started to suck on him hard while under the water. Stephy stayed down for a good minute and a half, working his cock to hardness before she surfaced again.

"Enjoy?" she asked with a wicked smile as she got her wet hair out of her face.

"You're... good at that..." he panted as he then helped her back up onto his lap.

"Yeah, my clients certainly love that from me," she said as she took his cock and guided it into her pussy as she settled down onto him. "I usually escort for pool parties or beach parties because of that and because I like to suck and fuck in the water."

"I can see why," he said as he took her luscious breasts into his hand to fondle and suckle on.

"MMmm... and you can keep that up, please..." she moaned as she started to gyrate her hips back and forth against his. Stephy closed her eyes and sighed, putting her hands on his shoulders as she slowly and rhythmically fucked him. Brent then kissed his way up her body, hooked her neck with his hand, and pulled her in close to lock lips with her. She moaned into his mouth as their bodies moved against each other. Her wet breasts pressed against his hard chest as their tongues wrestled with one another. "I'm close..." she whimpered. "Come inside me... please... now..." she begged him.

Brent wasn't quite ready but he thought back on a hot threesome with him, Mandy, and Carla and that did it for him. His cock jerked and twitched inside of Stephy as it then blew his load up into her. Stephy let out a little cry of pleasure as she was sent over the edge. Her cry became short little mews as her body quivered in his arms while she got off. Then, with one last deep moan, she melted into his embrace, cooing contently as the hum of the water jets became the only sound in the room.

*

Back at the Ranch, Mandy and Carla trudged into the Master Bedroom and headed straight for the bathroom. Even though the handlers did such a great job in cleaning them up, the rubdowns were quick as the men were eager to get home with their women. "Heh..." Carla grunted with amusement as she got the huge bathtub going with hot water. "I thought that poor Ramon was gonna cry when he saw how quick Bella got downstairs to tell him that Brent let her go early."

"I didn't know all the men had male chastity belts on," Mandy said. "Those poor dears! It has to be torture for them to have to do what they do."

"From what I'm told, it is," Carla nodded in agreement. "Every week I want to do nothing more than to get on my knees and give them all a freebie gang-bang for their trouble."

"Maybe we should after we get rid of Mister Falcon," Mandy gave her a sly smile as she stepped into the tub while the water was still filling it up. She laid back and luxuriated in the feel of the water lapping against her battered and bruised body. Carla joined her a moment later, both of them sighing as they relaxed. Under the water, their hands found each other and they simply held hands as they soaked.

"Is someone in there?" A man's voice demanded, jerking the girls upright in shock and fright.

"Who's there!" Mandy demanded. "This is my house and my room!"

"Missus Mandy? Is that you?" the man asked. Mandy relaxed, sighing with relief, as it was Andy, one of the horse handlers and Tina's husband. He poked his head into the bathroom. "OH! And Miss Carla! I'm sorry!" he blushed as he turned away while shielding his eyes. "We weren't expecting you home so soon."

"Andy," Mandy said softly. "You can look at me... at us. I know that you were one of Mister Falcon's handlers and preppers at the parties so it's not like you haven't seen us naked before."

"Sorry," he said sheepishly as he took his hand away and looked up. Despite his age of 28, he had a youthful appearance that made him look like he was still eighteen or nineteen.

"Andy?" It was Tina at the door of the Master Bedroom. "Who is it?"

"Missus Mandy and Miss Carla," Andy called back over his shoulder. "Is Stacy with you?"

"No, she's still asleep," Tina said as she walked up next to her husband. "Oh!" she exclaimed when she saw Mandy and Carla in the bathtub. "OH!" she exclaimed again when she saw welts and striped leather marks on their bodies. "You poor dears! Did they not take care of you at the hotel?"

"Ran out of time," Carla explained. "A lot of people left after the third round and so there were only ten guys left. All but ten of us got to go home early."

"Yeah... I'm sure the guys were anxious to take advantage of it," Andy agreed. "We were... uhm... about to take advantage of it ourselves. We were just waiting for Stacy to go to bed after the movie."

"We were going to do it in your room," Tina admitted before Mandy could ask. Andy blushed while Mandy and Carla giggled. "Come on, Andy and I can take care of these welts for you," Tina said, grabbing towels and helping Mandy and Carla up out of the tub.

"Andy..." Mandy said as she got to him in the doorway. "I am SO sorry about what Mister Falcon made you two do. If there is anything I can do for you... please... just say it."

"That's mighty nice of you, ma'am, but I don't need anything." He said with a charming smile as he and Tina got her and Carla onto the bed. Tina found a bottle of lotion and her and Andy started rubbing them down while they laid on their stomachs on the bed. "This almost doesn't feel right," he quipped to Tina as he rubbed lotion into Carla's skin. "I'm fully clothed and I don't have that damn belt on."

Carla reached out and grabbed his crotch, surprising him. "You seem to be enjoying it," she observed, squeezing his hardening manhood through his jeans.

"What man wouldn't enjoy it with two naked ladies in front of him?"

"A homosexual one," Carla teased.

"Okay... fair enough."

"Well, you know," Tina said as she worked the lotion into Mandy, "Mister Brent did say that you could sleep with his wife to make things even."

"I don't think so!" Andy protested.

"Oh he did, did he?" Mandy asked, amused. She looked over at Andy, who was now a new shade of red. Her and Carla did just say that they'd jump on the opportunity to reward a handler and now that opportunity presented itself. Mandy rolled to her back, spread her legs, and cupped her breasts while looking up at him. "Well? I did say that I'd do anything for you."

"No," Andy shook his head. "It wouldn't be right."

"What's 'not right'," Carla chimed in, "is having a bunch of men fondle nubile young women without the ability to get relief. Not to mention that nine times outta ten their wives or significant others were too out of it to perform for you." She looked at Tina. "You were at the party last week. Were you able to do it for him?"

"No," Tina shook her head. "I was a popular one that night being Jessica Rabbit and I was too sore afterward even with the aid of lotion and lube." She gave her husband a sympathetic look. "And it's not right that I got to have sex with all of those men and have multiple orgasms while you had to sit on the sidelines. So, it's okay if you want to, dear. I won't be upset."

"Mister Brent would shoot me."

"No he won't," Mandy laughed, sitting up and shuffling on the bed over to him. "I know my husband; he wouldn't have said that if he wasn't serious. And it would make you two even for you to have sex with me since he had sex with Tina."

"Well... technically, anyway," Tina admitted. "He only stuck it in and thrust a couple of times before pulling out."

"That explains the directive we had from Mister Falcon tonight," Carla said. When Tina and Andy gave her a questioning look, she explained. "He told all the girls that if they got Brent that they were to fuck him until he got off inside of them. I'm sure he looked at the footage from last week's party and came up with that condition."

"So you're now out of excuses, Andy," Mandy said. She reached down and started unbuttoning his shirt. "If not for yourself, then do it for me as I want to do this to reward a man who has been protecting his wife and daughter, a man who has been helping me at the hotel, and for a man who stood up for my husband because he told me that you got the other handlers off of him last week."

When his shirt was open to reveal his bare chest underneath, Mandy slid her hands up his body, cupped his head, and kissed him softly on the lips. He was still hesitant. "Look," Mandy told him. "At the very least you've seen my naked body. At the most, so far, you've felt me up both inside and out. So why make a further issue out of it?"

"Yeah, I was," he admitted. "I put the paint and hood on you for the first week of Halloween and I put you into the bodysuit for the second week."

"Did you enjoy feeling my body?" Mandy asked in a husky voice, pushing his shirt off of his shoulder and craning her neck to put a flutter of kisses on his neck.

"Uh-huh..." he groaned as he recalled the memories. He looked over at Tina. "You're okay with this?"

Tina was already taking off her own shirt and then reaching behind her, unclasping her bra. "Uh... Yeah..." she said in an exaggerated fashion. "I just hope that you don't mind if I join in?"

"Hmmmm... let me think about that for a moment..." Andy replied just as sarcastically as he was warming up to the idea. He then felt another pair of hands on him. Carla had gotten off the bed and was undoing his pants from behind him. She reached into his pants and boxers to start stroking him. Mandy dropped to her knees to help him out of his shoes, socks, and pants. Tina, now naked, stepped up to Andy's right to put her hands on his chest and back while craning her neck to kiss him.

1...1112131415...17