Mass Effect - A Hero Rises Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wrex," Ash started to say.

"I'm not offended, Ash. It was good fun. But I think what I'm seeing on the bed is the truth. Shepard, you've got a good thing going here. Just don't fuck it up by, I don't know, dying or something."

"I'll do my best, Wrex."

"Good. Now, if you don't mind me, I'm going to grab a drink or ten at a bar. Once you're done here, you're more than welcome to join me. Until then, you kids just have fun." With that, he wandered out the door, hearing him laugh away to himself, muttering away.

I glanced at my two bed mates. "Shower?"

They loved that idea, the three of us ending up under hot water in a rather roomy cubicle. The night was still young, and I figured we could enjoy a lot more fun together. What threw a slight spanner in the works was a message I received just as I was about to get ready to eat out Ashley Williams for the first time that night. The ping suggested it was a priority message, and even she knew I could ignore it. Opening it up, I knew the raised eyebrows of mine would provoke questions.

Shepard,

Meet me at the Orion Coffee Shop on the Presidium at 1000 hrs Citadel Time tomorrow.

I will explain in person.

Anderson

I explained the brief message to both of them. They figured as much as I did. Anderson was going to get us off the Citadel. Trying to concentrate on sex after that was difficult as my mind immediately went to what was next, so it was little surprise the three of us just ended up lying back and chatting. I thought it might have been a little awkward considering what we'd just done together, but the two girls definitely liked each other, and the three of us liked each other, so it was fine.

I woke up in the morning to my cock being sucked by both of them. Though we didn't have sex, we all enjoyed an orgasm by the time we had to get up and dress, and I'll admit to simply sitting back and watching Ashley and Tali eat each other out. Probably the most erotic thing I've ever seen, their affection and enthusiasm to please each other certainly on display.

Anderson was already waiting for me when I walked into the coffee shop. Before arriving, I'd sent a ship wide message, ordering everyone to be ready for immediate departure, pending on the information from Anderson. We shook hands before I sat down. Ready to order a coffee, he said that wouldn't be necessary.

"Are you ready to go, Shepard?" he wondered.

"Just give me the word, sir, and I'm out of here. But how's this going to work?"

"I'll do what is necessary, Shepard."

It sounded ominous. "Sir, you could be..."

"Don't worry about me, Shepard. I'll be vindicated once you bring the bastard down. You need to get on the Normandy. It will take you ten minutes to get from here to the ship. In that time, I was disable the lockdown and order the troops away. Fake, obviously. I've notified Admiral Hackett and he's given the okay for what I'm about to do."

"Going over Udina's head?" I wondered, unable to hide the smirk.

"I'll make sure nothing comes of what happened. The man is a snake, Shepard. Fuck Udina. And fuck the Council, come to think of it." I couldn't help chuckle at his tone. "You ready to go?"

"Just give the order, sir."

"Get to the Normandy, Shepard. You'll only have a small window to get out before I'm arrested and the lockdown reinforced."

I opened my omni-tool and broadcast a message. "This is Commander Shepard to all crew of the Normandy. Make your way to the docking bay for immediate departure. I repeat, make your way to the docking bay for immediate departure. You have ten minutes. That is all. Shepard out."

Rising to my feet, Anderson offered his hand. "Good luck, Shepard."

"Thank you, sir."

"Get going. Once you get there, the marines will be gone and you can go take care of Saren."

There was no time to delay, catching a taxi from a nearby rank, arriving at the entrance to the docking bay, where crew members were already gathering. Heading upstairs, the marines had already disappeared and I waited outside, counting off the crew members as they arrived back. All of them looked pleased, even excited to return, knowing that what we were doing was effectively mutiny. I knew Anderson was going to pay the price, so all I could do for the moment was repay his faith in me. Garrus was actually the last one to appear, jogging along as he appeared surprised, stopping for a moment.

"Mutiny, Shepard?"

"Technically. But considering I'm a Spectre and this is my ship..."

The turian chuckled. "Well, I've never been a particularly good turian anyway. But the bastard needs stopping, and looks like we're the one people who can."

"Glad you're on board, Garrus."

"Wouldn't miss this for the world, Shepard."

With everyone on board, I stepped through the airlock and into chaos. Little surprise as there was a mixture of nerves, excitement, perhaps even a little fear. I put two fingers in my mouth and whistled, everyone falling silent and looking at me. "You know your jobs, people. I assure you we'll be fine. Do you jobs like I know you can. Once this is over, you will face no repercussions. I will make sure of it."

"Yes, sir," came the chorus, the crew relaxing immediately. I stepped towards the cockpit, Joker already in position. I figured he'd probably been waiting nearby, just itching to get back on the ship.

"Orders, Commander?"

"Take us out, Joker. We're going hunting."