Mass Effect - A Hero Rises Ch. 37

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The ship was well supplied, at least, so there was plenty of food and drink to go around. Liara and I stayed up later than everyone else, not really talking about anything, as she was giving me a look I knew well. Shiala gave us both a kiss on the cheek and headed to join the others. Liara took my hand and led me to the other room. It was basic, but we didn't need anything else.

After the adrenaline of the day, the easiest way to put it is that we fucked over the next couple of hours. While the kissing was hot and rather passionate as we undressed, there was very little foreplay, Liara practically pushing me onto the bed and just leaping on me. While she might have wanted to take control, in no matter what position I might have been, I certainly showed her who was boss. I had her crying out within a few minutes, no doubt keeping the rest awake, making her beg for my cock. The one thing I appreciated is that she knew what she wanted and she demanded it.

When she pulled the bottle of lube from the nightstand, I didn't hesitate, immediately getting her ready before lubing up myself. I took my time, of course, as she'd admitted that she'd had fingers up there but nothing else. So when it came to sliding my cock into her arse, at least, I didn't just ram it in.

"Goddess," she whispered as the head of my cock popped inside her tight arse. She was now on all fours, glancing back with hunger in her eyes. "Give me everything, Shepard."

"I will, just get used to it first."

She was far more eager than I thought, almost pushing back onto my cock within a couple of minutes. She gasped and moaned occasionally, but once she seemed comfortable, I quickly established a tempo that seemed to please her. Lifting her up to rest against my body, my hands grabbing her breasts and pinching her nipples before I moved a hand down to her pussy, giving that a real fondle.

"Shepard," she breathed.

"Your arse is fantastic, Liara."

"I've been waiting to do this for years."

I was soon pounding her, my lips near her ear, telling her the naughtiest things imaginable about what I wanted to do to her. I bit her neck all over, leaving nice little marks that she couldn't possibly cover up. She came hard as I fondled her, feeling her squeeze my cock as she did. I was starting to get close myself, and when I warned her I was about to cum, I pulled out and managed turn her around. She could read my mind, getting down just in time to take the first shot on her face, quickly followed by at least three or four more, before she did not hesitate in swallowing my cock, making appreciative noises as she looked up at me.

Smiling to myself, I picked up her and laid her down, simply lying down beside her as I rested my head on my hand, looking down at her. She met my eyes and started to giggle, cum still all over her face. "Fuck, I needed that, Shepard."

"Needed to get it out of your system?"

"I just need to be... fucked. Know what I mean?"

"Definitely. Had no idea you were so keen on the whole anal thing though."

"That was just for you, Shepard. Kelly and I talked about it."

"Ah..."

"You didn't seem as hesitant tonight."

"Oh, your arse was getting fucked sooner or later, T'Soni. I think you made your intentions clear the other night. Not the biggest fan, but I'm willing to do it occasionally. Sometimes, a guy just can't say no when it's offered."

There was only a small bathroom on board that could only fit one person at a time, so Liara headed in first to clean herself up before I had a quick wash, joining her back in bed afterwards. Being truly alone for the first time, she cuddled into my side and shared her innermost feelings about everything that had happened since I'd disappeared. The longer I listened, the more I realised everything was a front to how heartbroken she'd been left after I'd died. Once she got it all off her chest, and she'd shed a few tears, we made love.

Though I'd enjoyed what we did earlier, what we shared then was even better. And she certainly went to sleep with a smile on her face once we were finished again.

There were comments made about the noise the morning, of course, though nothing that could embarrass me anymore. Liara simply retorted by saying I had always been an incredible fuck, so that gave me opportunity to sit there, looking smug. Otherwise, I would admit it was a rather dull day, the ship not allowing much movement nor privacy, so apart from keeping up to date with news, we simply had to sit and wait until our arrival.

That night, knowing we would arrive in Hagalaz by lunchtime the next morning, Shiala joined Liara and I for some fun. There was only one real reason why Shiala wanted to join in, Liara digging into her small bag to show that she'd brought the same toy we'd used on her before. Shiala was showered in attention, my face between her legs, Liara sitting on her face, and once both asari had cum, Shiala got on all fours as we got her ready.

This time, Liara lay down, Shiala straddling and sliding down the strap on, getting comfortable before I positioned myself and ever so gently slid into her arse. I think I fucked her for all of five minutes before she had another orgasm. Somehow, I lasted quite a while until I needed to cum, Shiala begging for me to leave a load inside her. So that's what I did.

Honestly, I was done after that, didn't need anything else, so I had the pleasure of watching Liara and Shiala please each other at the same time. It was perhaps one of the most erotic things I'd ever seen, both asari practically experts in regards to the body of the other. No idea how many times each of them orgasmed before they had to stop. Liara worried I was left out, but I assured her that, sometimes, I simply didn't need to be involved.

We woke early the next morning, joining the others for breakfast, before we all assembled in armour and prepared our weapons. By mid-morning, we were approaching our destination. Making it to orbit of Hagalaz apparently undetected, we checked the monitors to see our fears confirmed. We could detect a faint ship signature smack bang in the middle of a storm system so large, it must have covered half the planet. But we had no choice. We'd come this far, there was no backout now.

The next few hours were the craziest of my new life so far. The ship descended through thick clouds until we were in the right position. Hovering just over a walkway, the ship had to match the speed of the other and, after switching on the magnets in our boots, we made what seemed like a death-defying leap between the two ships. Once all seven of us were safely on board, Liara radioed for the ship to head back to orbit and we'd get in touch soon.

We discovered that the ship was simply enormous, of a construction practically unseen. We discovered the engines seemed to keep the ship going indefinitely, using the electricity of the very storms it flew through to keep it powered. There was also very little to no security at first, the only things around to kill us being the storm itself, or perhaps being blown off the side if not for the magnets in our boots.

Once we ran into a random patrol, though, that is when shit hit the fan, and we faced a slog from that moment until we reached the lone door that would allow us access. The Shadow Broker had a small army on board the ship, and he threw plenty in our direction. I didn't dare risk charging around on board a flying ship, reverting to using my rifle and working in tandem with Garrus and Thane. It was always amusing to watch Liara and Shiala use their biotics, lifting and flinging plenty of the enemy over the sides of the ship. I could only guess how high we were and how long it would take for them to impact the ground below.

Making it to the door what felt like hours later, we couldn't just bust the door open, Liara using a special decoder that would allow us access. We then had to bunker down and fight off what felt like a horde of mercenaries. Taking out my shotgun, I now worked in tandem with Tali, creating a field of fire that some were dumb enough to walk into, Tali laughing with glee whenever she managed to drop one of them. The wait for the lock breaker seemed interminable, and more than once, I was left wondering if we were not going to be left overwhelmed, as the enemy approached from all sides. More than one of us took a wound as our shields simply couldn't keep every single projectile at bay, but once the lock finally cracked, we backed up and inside, myself last in as always before we managed to seal the door shut.

There were more waiting inside, and now I could charge, the poor bastards not seeing to realise who they were up against. Blood lined the walls and floor once I was done, taking five of the six out myself, Garrus taking the head off the sixth. That simply attracted attention, hearing the footsteps of more approaching. I grinned at Liara and took off again, though there were at least triple the number this time, so I was more circumspect in how I approached, ensuring I didn't go getting myself killed due to be overly cocky.

Then we found Feron. I certainly didn't expect a drell. Poor bastard was tied to a chair, signs of torture across his body, and when Liara tried to get him out, he was almost cook alive by some sort of electrical current, his cries of pain causing Liara to actually step back. "Leave it, Liara!" the drell pleaded, "You can't tamper with it. You'll have to shut off the power from his office. Otherwise I'll cook."

"No time for twenty questions, then. Just one. Who or what is the Shadow Broker?" Liara asked.

"I'm not sure, but whatever he is, he's big. Very big. Nothing I've seen before."

After dealing with the last team of mercenaries sent our way, Liara fighting with a fury I had witnessed before, watching her fling them around the corridor with ease, actually squeezing the life out of the last one as she squashed the armour so tight, blood started to drip to the ground, before she smashed his body into the walls, the ceiling and floor before flinging him away.

Then we met the Shadow Broker. He was big. Like no species I'd seen before. Even in the darkness that hid him for the moment, his sheer size was intimidating. I gripped my shotgun that little bit tighter, readying myself for the inevitable. When he finally leaned forward, I still didn't recognise the species, but damn, was he ugly!

"Here for the drell?" asked the Shadow Broker, its voice deep and grumbling, "A reckless move, Commander, even for you."

Well, he knew who I was, at least. "You're hardly subtle, considering your own actions on Illium," Liara retorted.

"Extreme decisions are sometimes necessary. I thought you, of all people, would have understood that, Commander. And you, Doctor T'Soni."

I glanced to see the team had formed up, covering the Broker from every angle. If he was smart, he'd co-operate, but it was obvious that he had grown supremely arrogant in his position. "All we want is the drell," I stated, "Give him to us and you can go about your merry way. Though we'd prefer you to stop trying to kill us."

"Why torture him for so long?" Liara growled, "What could he have possibly told you that would be worthwhile?"

"It is your fault, Doctor T'Soni. If you had not interfered with my plans, none of what has happened would have been necessary. As for the drell, he is paying the price for his betrayal." He then looked at me. "And the Collectors still wish to claim the bounty for your body, Commander. I will hand you over once we're done here."

"Bring it on, big fella."

"All we want is Feron. Let us take him and we'll at least let you live," Liara warned.

The Broker simply laughed at such a statement. It boomed around the room, emphasising his sheer size. "Doctor T'Soni, you do not understand. None of you will be walking out of here at all. I know every secret, asari, while you have spent two years fumbling in the dark just trying to find me. Do not think, and do not believe, that you can challenge me."

Liara glanced at me and smirked. Oh, I loved it when she was in this sort of mood. "I know more than you think. For starters, let's try what you actually are. You're a yahg, a pre-spaceflight species, quarantined to your home-world for massacring the Council's first contact teams. Add to that, it's quite easy to realise this base is older than your planet's discovery, which probably means you killed the original Shadow Broker at least sixty years ago, taking his place instead. Now, what I'm guessing is that you were originally taken from your home-world, likely as a trophy, or a slave..."

"Oof, how's that for truth, big guy!" I exclaimed.

"Or maybe he took you as a pet. Am I getting warmer?"

The talking ended, the Broker flinging his desk out of the way as he roared. Gunfire erupted immediately, but the bastard had strong shields, and it appeared yahg had tough skin, or maybe he was wearing special armour. Then he pulled out what look like some sort of energy shield, which blocked most of our fire, Liara pointing above.

"Some sort of shielding technology. Get his into the right position and we can end this quickly."

So I charged and got in close. He moved fast for such a big creature, not using a sword but some sort of blade, as if he was some knight from the Middle Ages. The team was spreading around the room, opening fire, but the shields he was using were almost stupidly advanced, so I just egged him on, dragging him forward into the right position. I didn't want a long fight. I wanted to end this quickly. We'd done enough fighting just to get here.

I chanced a glance and noticed he was almost in the right choice. So I lifted my shotgun and sent blast after blast into his body and face. His shields blocked nearly everything but it certainly pissed him off, and he charged at me. I had to move quickly and it meant he was out of position. Groaning to myself, I beckoned him forward. He was surprisingly cautious, and I thought he may have caught on to what we were trying to do.

So I put my shotgun away and cracked my knuckles, taking on a fighting stance. That simply made the Broker laugh. I could understand why. He was at least a foot taller, three times as wide, and probably ate humans for breakfast. So when I got in close, no fear whatsoever, and hit wherever I could, the bastard slammed the shield into my body. That sent me backwards, but he followed me, just as I wanted. I took another two, three, four steps back, beckoning him forward with my hand.

"Come on, big guy. Come and get it."

Chancing a glance up, I was in the right position. The Broker only had eyes for me. Everyone else had stopped firing. I glanced to see Liara was getting ready. The smile on her face was almost pure evil. We were definitely fucking afterwards.

"Hey, big guy, you did forget about one thing," I stated.

He stupidly came to a stop. "And what is that, Commander?"

I just pointed up. "That," and then pointed at Liara, "And her."

The last sound he made me chuckle as Liara summoned her biotics and tore apart whatever was in the roof. Looking away as there was an explosion, the light so bright it was almost like looking directly at the sun. When we looked back, there was no sign of the Shadow Broker, as if he'd faded into nothing. Liara looked at me and grinned before our hearing seemed to return. Turning around, we noticed a large bank of screens. We walked towards them. Most of it mean nothing to me, but Liara seemed to figure out most of it. "I don't believe it," she muttered, "No security whatsoever. Arrogant bastard thought no-one would ever try why we'd just done."

"What are you thinking?"

The voices were insistent, asking for information, asking why the Broker had gone quiet. Liara looked at me again and I knew immediately what she was thinking. "Do it," I said.

She cleared her throat before finding the button that would allow her to speak to everyone. "This is the Shadow Broker. The situation is under control. We experienced a power fluctuation while completing system upgrades. We experienced a momentary failure of all communications. However, all systems are now online. I want a status report regarding any and all operations within the next solar day. Shadow Broker, out."

Before anyone could ask what the hell just happened, the door into the room opened, all of us turning with weapons raised to see Feron leaning against the frame of the door, weapon raised, which he lowered immediately. "So now you're the Shadow Broker?" he asked.

Liara shared another glance with me before she replied, "I am."