Mass Effect - Adventures on Omega Ch. 03

Story Info
Axl and Alley go to Eternity on Illium, Alley is in trouble!
2.4k words
4.83
962
5
0

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a fanfiction story from the Mass Effect universe, some characters I have used off NPC characters only in this story. I also have been writing this story with HyKitty off of lit chat, lots of this is double collaboration in this story. We hope you enjoy it because there are more adventures in this series to come.

**********************************************************

This story is MA-18 rating, there is violence, mature language, and acts of sex and nudity. It is not for a younger audience, it is intended for mature audiences only. If you cannot handle blood, gore as well as the sexual nature of this story, then do not read further. You have been warned! If you can handle that then, please continue, and please do enjoy!

**********************************************************

This mission is going to be more dangerous than I first thought. Part of me doesn't want to bring Alley, Slayde, or Crysp in on this. I had to tell them something, Thallaxia is dangerous, and could easily use them against me. But they agreed to help me so they all should know what they are walking into. Aria asked for us to meet her at a club where she is currently secretly located. She is on a planet called Illium, the club she is at is called Eternity, and if it wasn't for the look of sophistication. Illium is pretty much no different than Omega, it is a rough planet to live on. It is just the more upper-class version of it.

Illium is known for its planet's reputation. It is a planet where the wealthy criminals get richer and the ones who don't play by those wealthy people's rules, either get exiled to the slums of the planet or are never heard from again because they try and silence them. I brought Alley with me, to go meet up with Aria, but we are both in disguises because if Thallaxia is on this planet, we don't want her knowing who we are. Thankfully these disguiser mods that Clyger invented will work for however long our battery packs last.

I'm sitting there looking over the briefing that we have shaking my head. I didn't like the idea that Axl keeps taking jobs from Aria, there was something about her I didn't trust and wouldn't ever trust no matter how much she shows her good face. Looking over at Axl and smiling at his disguise. Then looking at myself in a mirror I had on me. My long midnight blue hair over my face my eyes a bright green with a red ring around them. The baby blue ink of the tattoos over my arms and chest. Looking over towards Axl again wondering what he had got us into 'What is on your mind over there?"

Axl leans closer as he looks at Alley and in his disguise. He is disguising himself as someone who went missing a few months back. It is probably the best way to lewer Thallaxia out of her fox hole. To see someone who is a possible murder of hers, come back to life. Would make that murderer raise an eyebrow.

Axl looks at Alley and says, "I know what we are doing is dangerous, but this is how we have to do this mission without Aria discovering, I'm not doing it alone. That is what the disguises are for."

"If she knew it was you, Alley, you know how Aria gets, so you can't act like yourself right now, or Aria will know something is up," Axl said.

Alley looks over at Axl rolling her eyes as she leans in close to his ear as she breathes along Axl's neck and says, "So tell me how I should act when I'm watching your back, just to make sure some bitch don't murder you."

"I did some research on her victims, she doesn't attack them in big large crowds. She only attacks them in private locale places, but that is easy for her to lewer someone under her hypnosis."

Leaning closer to Alley as he says, "Don't worry all I need is a bit of intel from Aria, and then we can leave and bring her intel back to the ship."

We walk into the eternity club, and it is full of people, it is shoulder to shoulder packed tonight, as I look at you and say, "Geez did she have to pick a night where the club is like this?"

Alley keeps a close to you my hand on your back slowly moving over it.

"You know Aria would pick a place like this. Anything she never does anything where there aren't lots of people. It hides what she is is up to," Alley said.

Alley doesn't like this feeling that she is feeling, she is now beginning to feel uneasy as they are both walking through the packed, Eternity club.

As Alley moves through the crowd behind Axl the music slowly moving her body. My hand moving up and down your back not wanting to let you out of my sight. As my eyes keep sweeping over the room for anyone who might try and hurt you.

We finally get to the area of the club, where Aria's private VIP booth usually is, tonight she has a new guard on duty, who doesn't have a clue of what Aria is doing here or why. We approach him as he stops us, and he says, "Halt, where are you two going?"

Alley's body moving past Axl, the outfit she has on showing off her cleavage and the shorts are almost covering nothing, the black leather boots with a slight heel up to her knees. Her disguised hair is down and over her shoulders. Alley's hand reaches up towards Axl's arm slowly.

"We are here to talk to queen Aria about something. So why don't you let him pass and you can take me for a dance," Alley says as she bites her lip giggling softly as her hand moves up and down the guard's arm?

Not liking the idea of us separating like this, as I look at you, but I have to play my role. The guard looks at you and says, "Uh, yeah sure, I shouldn't do that though, I shouldn't leave my post."

"Come on man, be a pal, I need to talk with Aria about business stuff, nothing to worry about."

"F-fine, but just one dance," he says to you.

Alley smiles looking back at Axl, As she takes the guard's hand in hers and leads him out onto the dance floor. Alley pulls the guard in close to her as she starts to dance with him on the dance floor. Alley's body slowly sliding up and down his, as she looks over towards Axl. Even as she dances, she still has not kept her eyes off of him.

Seeing that nothing seems to be of harm to you, I walk up to Aria's VIP lounge as I walk up the stairs, and from my vantage point, I can still see where you are. Just before I get to where Aria is sitting with her thugs and bodyguards I say to you, "Keep in touch, if I lose sight of you ok."

Alley just smiles up in Axl's direction and nods her head, and softly says, "Yes."

The guard's hand is on Alley's hips, she continues swaying and dancing with the guard. She can still see where Axl is located even though all the packed mobs of people are dancing in the Eternity club. Alley's eyes are still locked on where she last saw Axl.

However, off elsewhere in the club, Thallaxia has been observing from high up in another section of Eternity on one of the upper levels. She has been watching you ever since you made it to the dance floor. Axl is now in Aria's VIP lounge and discussing what he needs to do with her. Thallaxia slowly makes her way to the dance floor and begins to slowly dance her way towards where you are dancing with the guard. The way she moves compared to everyone else on the dance floor is very noticeable, everyone is drawn to her, she has this mystical aura about her, she's seductive and enticing, as well as beautiful.

Alley's body is pressed to the guard having a good time but still looking up at where Axl is. Her body slowly grinding into the guards. Nervously taking in slow deep breaths, but also enjoy how this feels. Even though the whole time she is thinking about Axl and how his body would have felt like this close to me. Alley feels a coldness surrounding her, almost as if everyone around her, has been stopped and frozen in time.

Thallaxia makes her way behind Alley as she feels a hand slide across her lower back slowly. She doesn't see who is there only feels her delicate soft touch along her skin. Her fingertips feel so soft and smooth and relaxing. Thallaxia looks at the guard as her eyes, slip up and turn black as she looks at him and says, "Why don't you go and have a drink at the bar, and forget about her."

The guard looks back at Thallaxia and says, "Yes, I think I will go and have a drink at the bar and forget about you."

Alley just watches as he leaves her alone with Thallaxia, as she turns Alley around to face her. What Alley sees is the most gorgeous Asari she has ever seen. Her skin is yellow, her eyes are pink, and she has purple markings all over her body.

Alley stands there looking her over her she is speechless and responds by saying, "Wow, you are a gorgeous creature."

It doesn't take long for Allet to get lost as she feels Thallaxia's warm touch, but it makes her feel cold as her body shivers. Alley begins to dance with Thallaxia slowly getting lost in the rhythm of the music and her touch. Her body is slowly arching to her touch shivering with goosebumps moving all over her skin slowly.

"What can I call you," Alley asked?"

"My friends call me Laxia, she leans closer and says, "And what do I call you? Do people call you by your first name, Alley?"

Her eye pupils turn and change black as she says this before you can even say a word, "I know all about you and your team trying to find me, but now that I have you here, I could do whatever I wanted to you without beating an eyelash. Show me your true self now?"

She insists that you do so, in front of all the people dancing around you.

Alley's hand slides down to the Omni tool, her hand sliding over the spot. The disguise she was hiding under, is now gone, and now standing in front of Thallaxia is a woman who stands 5 feet inches tall with long red hair that waves and curls over Alley's ass. She has a tattoo but it is mostly all fake and can easily be removed in water during a shower. She likes to change up her body art tattoos when she gets tired of seeing them after a while. She has a C34 chest perky in the blacktop my skin a light white tan and my eyes are a bright baby blue almost shining in the light.

"Yes most call me Alley, but others that know me best call me Alice," she says to Thallaxia in a soft voice, as she feels herself getting lost in her words and eyes.

She sways behind of Alley and puts her hands on her hips and gently slides back and forth side to side, as you then hear the click and feel of cold metal at her back, "Sway with me slowly, and move towards the door, and remove the headpiece in your ear, that you communicate with your partner with, and drop it on the floor."

She waits a bit and then whispers into your ear as she kisses your neck and slowly presses her lips on your cheek and says, "I wouldn't want to waste such a delightful toy by blasting your insides all over the dance floor."

Biting her lip as she keeps swaying with Thallaxia. Alley takes the earpiece out, but hits the button and says, "No need for that."

Axl hears this over the earpiece and what he hears is Alley's voice soft and almost sounding as if she has taken drugs or been drugged. Dropping the earpiece on the ground, her body is starting to swaying with Thallaxia's as she walks with Alley out the door.

"Alley, come in, are you there," Axl asks, as he heard your final words.

Nothing but static afterward, as he leaves Aria's VIP lounge with the intel he needed, he is looking all over for you and finds your communicator on the floor. You are nowhere around as he continues looking for you.

Meanwhile, Thallaxia has bound Alley's wrists with electromagnetic cuffs, if Alley even flinches or beats an eyelash at someone the wrong way, Thallaxia will electrocute her with an electric shock throughout her entire body. Holding Alley by her arm, as she leads you to the docking bay of where Thallaxia's ship is located.

"I'm going to take you far, far away from this place, just you and me alone," Thallaxia says, as she flicks your long red hair and says, "It will be fun to add you to my collection of toys, any final words before we leave here, and you leave your old life behind you, forever?"

Alley looks over at her in the eyes and asks, "Will you leave Axl and the others alone?"

She asks this looking up at Thallaxia. As she stands there thinking about Axl and knowing the worried look that is on his face. Alley knows that Axl would be searching everywhere for her until he found her. But Alley knows that he won't find her, but she also knows at some point, Alley would see Axl again.

"Maybe, or maybe not, that all depends on if you do everything, I tell you, " Thallaxia says as she turns Alley around and faces her, as she yanks her long red hair, and licks her neck as she bites it, and makes Alley feel a bit of pain, as she whispers into Alley's ear, "If you don't play this my way, I'll kill every last one of them slowly, including your favorite of them, and you know exactly who I am talking about don't you."

(To Be Continued....)