Mass Effect - Adventures on Omega Ch. 04

Story Info
Axl and the crew rescue Alley from Thallaxia!
2.5k words
5
969
6
0

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a fanfiction story from the Mass Effect universe, some characters I have used off NPC characters only in this story. I also have been writing this story with HyKitty off of lit chat, lots of this is double collaboration in this story. We hope you enjoy it because there are more adventures in this series to come.

**********************************************************

This story is MA-18 rating, there is violence, mature language, and acts of sex and nudity. It is not for a younger audience, it is intended for mature audiences only. If you cannot handle blood, gore as well as the sexual nature of this story, then do not read further. You have been warned! If you can handle that then, please continue, and please do enjoy!

**********************************************************

I still cannot believe that I was so foolish. Normally I never let my guard down. It didn't take long for Thallaxia to move on Alley, and I thought I would be the one she'd try and seduce into her trap. This is exactly why I did not want Alley, Crysp, or Slayde involved with this. They were not ready for this kind of mission, and Aria and I both knew that. They have experience in missions, but it's because I lead them. This is my fault that this happened. So I am going to get her out of this, and hopefully kill Thallaxia in the process.

"Clyger come in," Axl says.

"I read you, boss, what's up," Clyger asked?

"I need you to track Alley's tracker chip," Axl answered.

"W-why," Clyger answered.

"It is a matter of life and death, just fucking do it," Axl responded.

Clyger hears Axl's voice as he turns on Alley's tracker chip, which is located somewhere inside of her body. It is the only other option that Axl has to locating where Thallaxia is taking her.

Meanwhile, Alley is locked away in the cargo hold of Thallaxia's ship. Her hands above her head with a wicked little grin over Thallaxia's face looking over Alley. Holding my head up high looking past her at the wall as she says, "You know they won't stop till they find me. They are my family they will find you and kill you."

I cannot stand to even look at this bitch, as I growl up towards her looking into this Asari bitches eyes. I watch her walk around me, my heart racing as the thought of what is going to happen to me goes through my mind. But keeping my head up high I know that no matter what. Axl and the others would be there to get me. Even if I have already been killed they would at least find that part of me and lay me to rest. But not before that bitches head was on a spike somewhere in the dark cold wasteland of space.

Thallaxia walks in front of Alley looking at her, as she runs a fingertip up and down her stomach. Smiling as she says, "I have you exactly where I want you. After all, you aren't the target I am after."

Showing Alley an image of who she is after, an image of Axl's body appears before her. She smirks and looks back at you and says, "I'm not into females in any way, I use them to get what I am after. Because I know how human males work, they will come to the rescue of the one they truly love."

"And he will he," Thallaxia says as she smirks at Alley and says, "You are just the bait I need to catch my real hunt."

Looking up at her almost laughing a bit as Alley says, "If your thinking he will save me because I'm his true love then I'm sorry your sorely mistaken. Axl loves us, but we are nothing more."

Alley says looking at Thallaxia keeping her calm. Knowing if she fights this it's only going to be enjoyable for her.

"So you can use me as bait as much as you want but Axl isn't coming. He knows betteer than to do that," Alley tells her almost laughing in Thalaxia's face.

That is when Thallaxia gets a call over her headset from one of her loyal bodyguards and says, "Uh ma'am but I think we are being tracked. There is a ship that is chasing us fast. It came out of nowhere. We are trying to lose them, but we have to lose them, so we are going to land on a planet to try and hide this out."

"What planet is it," Thallaxia asked?

"Eden Prime, Mistress," he answered.

"Grrr, yes fine, no Alliance vessels are out here, yes fine set the ship down on Eden Prime and try to lose them," Thallaxia says as she looks at Alley and says, "You're friends I am assuming?"

Alley looks up at Thallaxia tilting her head to the side. Seeing a look in her eyes made the knots in her stomach grow even more. Axl wouldn't have been that stupid would he, he couldn't be with the lives of the crew.

"It can't be they aren't that stupid," Alley says to herself but part of me was in the hope it was them. Alley knew that Axl must have turned on the tracker in her body.

Axl gears up and puts on his Colossus battle armor, and prepares his weapons. He looks at Slayde who is doing the same, as Axl looks at Crysp who wants to come as well as he says, "No, sorry you're staying back with the ship Crysp, I need you to have Kathka on stand by, we will need Clyger for his hacking abilities on this one."

Crysp grunts and says, "FINE just make sure you spike this bitch's head on a spike for me."

"You know we will," Slayde says, reassuring him.

"Clyger we need you so get down here," Axl said.

The ship lands and Axl, Clyger, and Slayde leave on the firecracker shuttle ship. It is fast and has a very unreadable stealth system that Thallaxia's ship will not be able to pick up on. They approach Thallaxia's ship and easily locate it due to Alley's tracker. There are a couple of guards outside of the ship on patrol as Axl sees them in the gunnery chair and says, "Hello fuckers!"

He aims at them both and fires the gun cannon at them as Thallaxia hears the explosions outside the ship. Looking at Alley as she says, "H-how did they find us?"

Alley's eyes flicker up to Thallaxia's with a grin laughing a bit as she swouldn'tYou thought Axl. Of all people wouln't come after his family. You aren't as smart as I thought you were."

Even as Alley feels the sting on my face from her hand smacking it as hard as she could. It was meant to stop me from laughing but it only increased.

"Axl would serve your head up on a spike. That is if mom did not get to your first and put a couple of new holes into your back," Alley tells Thallaxia who doesn't respond, she just shocks her again and does it for a longer extent this time as Alley screams and shouts out in pain.

Axl easily took care of the outside defenses of Thallaxia's ship, there is no one left. Clyger lands and keeps the stealth shields down temporarily, the very second Slayde and Axl leave the ship on foot, he immediately puts the stealth shields back on to hide from other attacks.

Slayde looks at Axl as he says, "You know the drill Slayde, stealth mode and find another way in, that isn't the front door."

Coming up to Axl as Slayde says, "After this, you better tell Alley how you feel for her. If you don't I FUCKING will. You almost lost her, do not fuck this up."

Slayde disappears and goes off on her own as Axl instructed, as Axl hears her words as he clinches his fist and punches his other hand. He cracks his knuckles and cracks his neck as he says, "Time to get my girl back."

Axl opens the door as he is now disguised in one of the bodyguard's armors, and he looks exactly like one of the ones the head guard recognizes. He looks at him and says, "Oh uh so is the situation under control?"

"Uhh I think so, when I went out there, they were gone," Axl answered.

"What do you mean they were gone," he asked?"

"I don't know they were just not there anymore," Axl answered.

"How can a shuttle ship like that suddenly disappear into thin air," the guard asked?

"Don't ask me, I'm just a guard, I point a gun and shoot, I don't know about tech nonsense like that," Axl answered.

The guard turns around as, Axl jams a shocker dagger into his back, as he bellows out in pain and agony. Axl begins shooting anything that is approaching him that looks like an enemy approaching him.

I could see the anger rising in Thallaxia's face as one after another of her guys were dying.

"You know for being the most feared killer in the system you look pretty scared yourself," Alley said.

A laugh erupts from Alley's mouth as Thallaxia shocks her through her cuffs.

"Now you say that I was the bait to bring Axl to you. Well, he is here and he'll be knocking any moment. Now just wonder to yourself over there who used me as the bait more, you or him."

A grin moves over Alley's face watching the fear as she is yelling over the headset trying to get any of her guys to answer. Callin for them to pull back and get back and guard her and not the ship anymore.

Thallaxia looks around and is pacing back and forth as she prepares herself for the battle that is coming to her front door. Looking at Alley again, "H-how did they find you? You had a tracker on you didn't you, there is no other way they could find you."

Axl charges down the hall and is firing his shotgun and is using explosive ammo. Thallaxia's security force is being wiped out. Slayde on her side is doing the same thing, killing anything that looks like an enemy and heading towards Axl's location as they finally get to the cargo hold.

Alley hears a hissing sound coming from behind of Thallaxia, she turns around and before she can even do anything. You hear the sound of two daggers being plunged into Thallaxia's back. You see them pierced through her chest as Slayde comes out from behind her, as she smirks and says, "You know you should also worry about who is coming in through the back door as well as the front, you stupid bitch."

Thallaxia isn't dead yet, as Slayde comes up to Alley and unlocks her cuffs and says, as she places a dagger into her hand and says, "By all means finish this bitch off."

Smiles taking the dagger in hand walking over to Thallaxia leaning down as I take the blade sliding it over her cheek. Looking into her eyes Alley's eyes are cold as death as she says, "You really should never tell a woman you want to kill the love of her life."

Shoving the blade through the bottom of Thallaxia's jaw and up into her skull.

Slowly standing up as Alley's hands were shaking from all the shocking and torturing that Alley went through. Looking over at Slayde's eyes moving over as she runs up to her and wraps her arms around her and says, "You guys came, god I thought I wouldn't see you again mom."

Softly she tells Slayde this as she did not realize how worried she was about them until just now.

Axl opens the door as comes into the room, as he sees Alley standing beside Slayde, Thallaxia body is hunched over and he has not seen the pierced blade that was just stabbed into her throat and skull by Alley. Axl doesn't even hesitate as he thinks that Thallaxia is still alive. He sends a biotic electric pulse at Thallaxia that hits her dead body and Slayde and Alley are a force to watch what is left of her already dead body be electrocuted to a burnt crisp as what is left of Thallaxia's body burns before both Alley and Slayde's eyes. Thallaxia's ashes blow away slowly on their own as her body vanishes into dust.

Looking at where Thallaxia was once kneeling as he huffs and puffs and looks there, his eyes in rage and needs to be calmed down, and Slayde knows there is only one person who can do that.

"Alley go to him please, I've never seen him like this," Slayde said.

Looking over at Axl standing there. Moving over towards him wrapping her arms around him closing her eyes. Knowing that he could hurt her before he even realizes it. But right now that was something she would risk. Pulling Axl into her closely.

"Axl, it's ok, you saved me," she tells Axl softly into his ear as she whispers to him. Just knowing what Thallaxia could have done to Axl if she would have gotten her hands on him.

Looking into Alley's beautiful eyes that he thought he would never see again. His eyes lock onto her as he holds onto her and hugs her close into his arms, but he realizes that after what she has been through, that her body is probably pretty tired and is in lots of pain.

"I'm sorry am I holding you too hard, I thought I'd never see you again," Axl says as he looks at her with the guilty look in his eyes and says, "I'm so, so sorry I did this, I will never take a stupid job like this ever again."

Alley smiles and shakes her head as she smirks and looks into his eyes. Her hand reaches up to touch the side of Axl's face, as she says, "Hey you didn't do anything stupid. We all thought that you were the main target but Thallaxia knew who I was from the moment I walked into the club."

Smiling as she looks into Axl's eyes and says, "I promise I'm fine she didn't do anything to me that hadn't been done before."

Looking into Alley's eyes, as he cannot stop himself, he places his lips onto hers and kisses her. Holding her into his arms, as his kiss is passionate and slow, not rushed and sloppy. It is soft and gentle, as his lips leave Alley's as he looks her in the eyes and says, "I'm in love with you Alley, I don't know what I would do without you."

Slayde who observes this is there and smirks and says, "Oh my, maybe I should leave you two alone, to finish this."

Feeling Axl's lips to hers almost made Alley's heart stop. The feeling of his lips on hers was a million times better than any dream could feel. She did not even hear what Slayde said. Alley completely blocked out anyone else there. The only one she saw was Axl.

"Axl I have loved you before you knew I had your back. I'll always be with you."

Alley presses her lips onto his softly holding him there wanting nothing for time to stand still in this moment.

(To Be Continued....)