Massage, a Lot More than I Expected

Story Info
A visit to a male massage service and my first time.
2.2k words
4.37
24.8k
12

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/14/2024
Created 10/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's three thirty in the afternoon and the train pulls into Baker Street station.

Up I get to leaving my seat, taking the chance for one last peek of the gorgeous blonde lady sat opposite to me, one last glimpse of her black stockinged legs, she looks up, gives me a cute smile and a cheeky wink. Oh my, she must have caught me eyeing up her stocking tops all along and was clearly giving me a show. No harm done though and off I go for a short walk to see Pedro, the man who was about to give me a massage and try fixing my aching body.

For weeks I had been complaining to my wife Stephanie about aches and pains my back and shoulders. I suggested a massage at our local Thai massage parlor. This scenario sure was appealing to me, but she said a firm no and told me stories she had heard from her friends of extra services and happy endings, but to be honest I just wanted my body fixed and so when she read the local newspaper and said, "Paul, I've found an advert for a male massage service."

I begrudgingly said, "OK Steph, please book it for me," and so she did.

"It's 90 minutes at a cost of one hundred pounds, your booked in at 4pm tomorrow," she announced, no doubt feeling happy that she had spoilt any naughty fun I may have had at the local Thai massage parlor.

So after a short walk from Baker Street subway station I arrived at the address Stephanie had given to me. There was no sign of a massage salon, just rows of large and very distinguished white Edwardian houses with black railings, mostly converted into apartments. It all appeared to be very low key so I rung the door bell of number 12a and said "Hi, it's Paul."

I was immediately buzzed in and told to come on in, and follow the corridor for 15 yards and then go down the stairs to the basement which is apartment 12A.

I was greeted by a tall, well tanned and very muscular Mediterranean guy, he was dressed in all white, and he led me into the living room which was softly lit with candles and the aroma of lavender.

I looked around, there was no sign of a massage table, just a double mattress, a quilt and pillows on the floor.

"Hello my name is Pedro, I'm from Portugal, I am very pleased to meet you Paul, would you please leave your money on the table and take off all of your clothes for me. You can wrap this towel around your waist, then stand on the middle of the mattress and I will be back soon to start the massage service."

I did as he said and stood waiting, wondering how this was all going to play out. Then he entered the room from behind me and I felt his presence.

"Fear not," he said as he carefully blindfolded me.

"Feel assured that you are welcome to remove it at any time you like." What's all this blindfold stuff about I wondered but I just went along with it.

I felt a soft hand touch my shoulder then warm and scented oil was massaged into my shoulder by his strong hand. As he rubbed warm oil into my shoulders and back, it was good and just what I needed.

Around to my chest came his firm but gentle hands and he massaged my front and then my nipples from behind.

Ten minutes later I sensed him move opposite to me, and very close to me. His hands worked up and down my sides, around my back and shoulders. Then to my surprise and to my horror he adjusted my towel and it fell to the floor. Still blind folded I could sense him undressing and he moved back opposite to me, he must have been facing me, his hands moved around my waist and stopped on my lower back.

Embarrassingly my cock was now starting to grow I guess just semi hard and protruding out towards him. Then I felt it, my cock brushed against his cock, which would have still been pointing towards me. Still standing close to me he rubbed along my back, now sensing something special may be happening I brought my hand to feel his cock and I held them both together.

This was the first time I had felt another mans cock, being blind folded I could not see its length or girth but it felt long, thick and smooth, especially the head which was like silk, I squeezed our cocks together and our foreskins back and forth.

We stood like this for a while, nobody spoke a word, I was exploring his cock, his hands were now massaging my lower back and ass.

What was I doing?

30 minutes ago I was lusting after an office secretary on the Central Line, now I was blindfolded and was holding another mans cock in my hand.

He caressed my back, I caressed our cocks.

I could sense his cock was longer than mine as his cock was poking into my stomach, whereas I rarely touched his stomach with my cock.

Next he stopped massaging my back I sensed him moving away from me.

I felt wetness around my cock as his tongue licked along the underside of my length, something I liked my wife to do.

He then sucked on my cock for five minutes, it felt different to a woman's touch, no better nor worse, just a little different.

"Get ready to sit down across my legs," he said with authority.

Gently he lowered me so that we were both sat opposite each other with me on top and facing each other, my legs over his legs. As he rocked back and forth I felt his hardness rising and gently nudging at the entrance to my virgin ass with every forward motion.

It became quiet exciting and a little terrifying as I could feel his cock was uncovered and bare as it pushed up towards my ass.

I relaxed and was really starting to enjoy this, my stiff cock rubbing up against his hairy stomach with every push and probe.

Then he said to gently rise and lay down on my front which I did.

My boner was pressing against my stomach, my legs were together, my ass facing up, fully exposed to Pedro. He sat over my legs, one leg each side of me, his cock not far from my ass, and then I felt his hands pouring and massaging oil all over my back, my shoulders and arms. It was nice and relaxing, I felt my pain drifting away, then as his hands mover over my lower back they moved down lower, closer and closer to the crack of my ass.

Then all of a sudden a finger circled around and then caressed my rose bud. My ass felt so sensitive, my cock was as hard as its ever been before, then I felt some oil running down my crack, I knew what was coming and I don't know why that as a previously straight man I just meekly surrendered to his every touch.

Next I felt a colder metallic object push against my ass.

"Relax and enjoy, I can stop at any time you wish, just say stop and I will stop."

Now the small dildo or plug was pushing a little firmer against me and then pop, it was in. My cock leaked pre-cum onto my stomach and his sheet, my ass felt OK as he gently moved the device back and forth. It must have been just 2 inches long and thin, and was then removed.

An empty-ness came over me but then he leaned forward and I felt the warmth of his manhood sliding back and forth between my ass checks, stopping at my hole every now and again. This time he pointed his cock downwards against my ass hole applying more and more pressure.

"Relax my friend," he said.

"I'm tested and safe for your greater pleasure, that's what your wife asked me to do."

I was astonished that my wife would have organized anal play for me, this was something at home she always shied away from for herself. Stephanie thought anal sex was dirty and dangerous.

Now he moved his powerful hips forward, my thoughts turned straight back to me as my ass felt like it was on fire, stretching and burning as my sphincter dilated to accept the first two inches of his bare cock head.

My cock was being pushed into the mattress, more pre-cum seeped onto the sheet; two inches of his cock was now resting in my ass, and then as I got used to the feeling he pushed again. I felt his large mushroom head ploughing further inside of me, invading me, stretching me. I moved my arm behind me in fear of what was still to come. I gripped his cock, wishing to feel that he was nearly all inside of me, but no, there was still another four inches or so left and ready to go in.

Seeing this he pushed down again, deeper and deeper until I felt the small patch of rough hair brushing against my soft ass and his balls banging against my own.

I felt full and completely stretched.

"Good boy," he said and then started to gently fuck my virgin ass.

The pain gradually subsided, I'm not sure how or why I had allowed all of this to happen but I have to say I was now enjoying his every thrust and I started to push back up to him with every stroke.

After twenty minutes or so he stopped, I felt sure he hadn't finished but he withdrew, leaving me disappointed and empty. Then he turned me over onto my back, raised my legs into the air then pulled me closer to him. He removed my blindfold, I could see his long, thick, 8 inch uncut cock lining up with my ass and then he pushed back inside me, my ass gripped him like it didn't want to let go again and then with one long slow push he was fully inside of me again.

My own cock was hard and pointing towards me as I laid back. I completely enjoyed being submissive for a change, no pressure as a man often has to keep hammering away until his partner is satisfied first.

He stroked my cock as he fucked me hard, my body felt so good, but he moved his hands back to my feet and bent my legs further down, my cock was dancing up and down against my stomach with every thrust, and then it happened, something that changed my life forever, my ass gripped around his cock, he sensed this and slowed down still pushing slowly but going deeper into me as wave after wave of pleasure engulfed me. I cummed like never before, my ass gripping around his his eight inches of meat, my cock spurting semen onto my stomach, my body quivering as he pleasured me with long slow strokes enjoying his power over me, controlling me, pleasuring me.

As my orgasm subsided he started to fuck me faster and faster until he was ready to cum himself, then he stopped and I felt his cock jerk inside of me, I felt his cum lubricating my channel. I squeezed my man pussy around his long and thick cock to get every last drop of his seed into me, he bred me, I was his bitch, and then he slowly withdrew and moved his cock near to my face. I opened my mouth and sucked my first ever cock, taking in the odor and taste of his cum and my ass combined; it wasn't this taste that I needed, no it was my complete submission to him.

"That's good you dirty slut, your wife Suzi will be pleased." He said.

He seemed pleased with his work and my willingness to oblige, but why would my wife be pleased and where did he get the name Suzi from?

And before I could ask he withdrew from my mouth, got up and went through his bedroom door.

I lay naked on the mattress, fully exhausted, my well fucked hole quivering, cum drooling along my ass crack.

I felt like I was floating in the air and on such a high. I lay there for 5 minutes and gathered myself, got up and entered the bathroom where I rinsed my mouth and showered; then while drying myself in the bathroom the doorbell rang. I listened through the door and heard Pedro greeting a new customer, also named Paul. Pedro then asked him about his back ache?

"There's nothing wrong with my back, I'm here for the Tantric anal experience," said the other Paul.

"Oh really," said Pedro sounding a little confused.

"Your not here for the Swedish back massage that your wife Stephanie booked?"

"No," said Paul. "'I'm here for the tantric anal experience that Suzi booked."

The room went eerily quiet.

I finished dressing and said my goodbyes to Pedro as quickly as possible and rushed off home with many thoughts running through my mind and many feelings running around my ass.

Once home I went and showered again, checking my ass for any damage in the mirror.

"How was it my love?" said Stephanie.

"yes very good," I replied.

"Was it a deep massage?"

"Oh yes for sure, very deep and penetrating." I replied.

"Do you want to go again next week?"

And without hesitation I replied, "Yes honey!"