Massage, a Lot More than I Expected Ch. 02

Story Info
Steph books our first couples massage and gets a surprise.
2.5k words
4.24
12.3k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A month had passed since my first massage with Pedro and I was now longing for a repeat session. The memories of how he blindfolded me, touched and aroused me, concluding in Pedro taking my anal virginity are amazing and keep me hard at night.

Then on this fine spring morning and over breakfast my wife Stephanie announced that she has booked a couples massage this afternoon with Pedro.

"Steph, do you think this is a good idea, us going together, as one of us will have to wait for the other to finish?"

I pleaded my case to stay home as I didn't want her to know what went on last time when I experienced my first anal sex, but Steph responded with,

"Yes my love, the last time you came home glowing, so if it was that good for you, then I need some of that myself."

Then she stated in no uncertain terms, "were going! I have booked a couples massage for two. I asked Pedro for the same massage as you had last time, he seemed a little curious and confused at first but said he has a friend to help him these days, so they can massage us both at the same time."

"Well OK, if its all booked we must go then."

I had caved in to my determined wife again.

"And make sure you have a shower first." she ordered.

What should I do? Shall I call him and explain that she doesn't know my secret and to just give us both a normal oil massage. Yes I thought, that's a good idea so that's what I decided to do and sure enough when Stephanie was in the shower I called Pedro, but each time he didn't answer, maybe he was in a massage session or otherwise occupied?

Steph spent some time pampering herself, she blow dried her hair, applied her make-up and dressed herself in a short black skirt with black pantyhose, all covered up by a long coat. Steph was 36 years old, a D cup, wore size 10 clothes and had the body to turn many a head.

We set on our way taking the subway train to Baker Street. Steph was calm and looking forward to her massage and I was anxious as hell knowing that my secret was going to be exposed. The thoughts of her telling my friends that she's married to a bisexual bottom, not that there is anything wrong at all with that, but I know those friends would be giggling and whispering behind my back. A divorce would be too much to contemplate.

On arrival I rung the bell to flat 12A, the intercom beeped and Pedro directed us to come downstairs to the basement flat. My heart was thumping as I knocked on the door. Pedro opened the door and invited us in.

The room was as I remembered, candle lit with the curtains closed and a scent of pot pourri.

"Welcome, you must be Stephanie, and this must be your husband?"

"Yes, this is my husband Paul" said Steph.

"Oh yes, come to think of it I do believe that we have met before." said Pedro with a smile on his face.

"Paul, did you enjoy your last massage?" Pedro inquired.

Steph interrupted with "Oh yes he was beaming with joy when he came home, that's why I have come here today."

Pedro explained his friend was running 5 minutes late but shouldn't be too long and with that there was a loud knock on the door.

Steph eagerly moved to the door and slowly opened it, there stood a 6ft 3inch African American, he was very tall and handsome.

"Why you must be Stephanie, my name is Tyson, I'm delighted to meet you."

Steph looked up in amazement, there seemed to be some sexual chemistry in the room already.

Pedro guided Tyson into the spare room to change and requested that we undressed as much as we were comfortable to. Looking down at the floor there was 2 single mattresses, and he said we were to choose one each and to stand at the near end facing the front window with our backs to the bedroom door.

Pedro disappeared into the bedroom with Tyson while Steph took off her shoes, her coat then her blouse, her bra and lastly her black skirt. I took off everything but my boxer shorts and looked over at Steph standing there in her white panties over her black pantyhose.

We couldn't see but heard the door open and the two guys entered the room, standing behind us they each took out a blindfold and covered our eyes. Pedro announced that we were to keep on our blindfolds until the end no matter what.

My heart was again racing in anticipation of what was going to happen next.

I felt two hands gently massaging my shoulders, then slowly moving down to my lower back. I felt a tug on my boxer shorts and down they came. Next I could sense Pedro come to stand in front of me.

Listening carefully I could hear Steph giggle and then some faint moans coming from my right hand side. This got me very excited, the thought of this large African American with his hands all over my wife was too much to contemplate and I felt my cock coming to life and sprung up to be rock hard like I was a teenager again. I then felt two hands on my ass cheeks pulling me closer and my cock parted his lips and touched the back of Pedro's mouth. I kept quiet as he carefully sucked and caressed my cock with his mouth and tongue. Then he pulled his mouth away and began to lick with long strokes up the underside of my cock. This is one of my favorite pleasures.

This carried on for about 10 minutes, keeping me hard but not letting me cum.

Out of the side of my mask I got a glimpse of Steph kneeling in the dark, happily for me she was still in her pantyhose. I could hear the odd slurp as I assumed she was sucking Tysons cock. I imagined he must have been 8 or 9 inches long and as thick as a coke can.

I was then lowered onto Pedro, he sat facing me with my legs either side of his waist and then he held me against him his two hands behind my back then he started to rock back and forth, each time his hard cock pushed up to my ass, gently probing with each motion, all but entering my ass. My cock pressed between our chests, rock hard an seeping a little pre cum.

I listened out for Steph, she gulped as Tysons monster cock pushed up against the gusset of her panties and pantyhose, and with each push she gave a little sex moan. Her panties, now wet from her lust.

Pedro quietly asked Tyson "how's it going for you and Stephanie?"

"Absolutely magic, the feel of her pantyhose wrapped around my legs is awesome, as we rock back and forwards, I know she feels good too by her dampness."

Pedro then asked, "do either of you need to stop?"

"No! No! Were both fine," Steph answered rather quickly and we carried on in the same positions for another five minutes before we got up and were positioned onto our fronts, still blindfolded.

We were both massaged, our feet and arms, shoulders and back, nice and relaxing, then Pedro started to feel and massage my ass, I then felt oil lubricating the crack between my ass cheeks, a finger probed and then I felt his cock pushing at my tight asshole. Pedro pushed his meat into me, thrusting through my sphincter, his cock half way home, I gasped then relaxed and let him fuck me. I didn't want Steph to hear so I bit the pillow and enjoyed the fuck.

I tried a sneeky peak at Steph but my mask was quickly adjusted back, I could see her pantyhose were still on. What I didn't know was that her panties had been removed and shoved into her mouth to contain Steph's moans as Tyson went to work rubbing his cock along her clit and down her ass crack.

I heard the ripping of her pantyhose, and then a moment later "aaaahhhh" and she cried out "its too big, aaaahhhh ohhhh aaaahhhh ohhhh" as Tysons raw cock penetrated her pussy; it was her first ever black cock. I didn't know what to do. I was being pounded up the ass by Pedro and just next to me I could hear Steph's sex moan which made me all the more turned on.

As before Pedro turned me over onto my back, then sank his bare cock deep into my ass, bending my legs back towards my shoulders as he took me again. I just lay back and enjoyed the feeling of being fucked.

He stroked my hard cock, then he took me all the way to climax first, and my cum shot all over my chest as he carried on for a further few minutes fucking me until he was ready to cum himself. Not able to see I felt those long final pushes into me and a throbbing as he filled my ass. Feeling a man cum inside me for the first time was awesome. Knowing that I had satisfied a more dominant male made me feel pleased and yet very submissive.

He turned me on my side and spooned me, us both facing Steph, Pedro's cock was still 3/4 hard and resting in my ass.

Pedro pulled down my blindfold so I could witness Tyson fucking my Steph. She was laying on her back and her pantyhose were ripped, her legs were wrapped around his pulling every inch into her, his thick black 9 inches stretching her fully. As he pulled out I could see her pussy gripping his cock as it retreated, then he thrust back with his force and his weight and she would moan uncontrollably even with her mouth being gagged by her panties. His cock was raw, then I saw him making slow long hard strokes, she was moving her hips up to meet him to take as much big black cock as possible. His sperm was breeding her, white spunk was dripping from her pussy onto her ripped nylons, after a few long strokes he withdrew and moved up to her face. Cum was dripping from her pussy.

"Clean me you slut," and he pulled the panties out of her mouth.

"Now lick me and clean me," and she did as Tyson ordered.

I was mesmerized, Pedro came again inside my ass and as soon as he went soft he withdrew from me, then he helped lift me up and we went to the bathroom together to clean and shower together while Steph finished licking and sucking her man until he was hard again.

He turned Steph onto her front and placed a pillow beneath her stomach, pushed her legs together and looked down at her ass through her tattered pantyhose.

Having showered I opened the bathroom door and looked to see what was happening, Steph was partly blindfolded, her mask halfway off.

Tyson ripped her pantyhose, scooped his cum from her pussy and spread it along her ass crack.

"Oh no, I don't do that!" Steph pleaded.

"Shut up slut and enjoy having your ass getting ruined."

What should I do? I decided nothing, she wanted to come here, let her have what I had last month even if it is a BBC.

I watched from the doorway as my wife took a BBC into her ass. He pressed forward, she held firm, then she gasped a little as he pushed the head through her sphincter and half way inside. He held still for 30 seconds and then pushed onwards, another gasp from Steph and he was all of the way in. He held still while she got used to the size and the pain of her ass being stretched like never before. Steph 's ass was burning, then he started fucking her slowly then faster and faster. She has been panting and pleading for him to stop, now she was now thrusting back her ass to meet his strokes. His 9 inches disappearing completely into her ass as my wife stated to climax like never before. Tyson slapped her ass, pawed at her breasts, she yelped in joy, his cock started to throb, cum was spilling from her ass, helping to lubricate her, he pushed home one last time and fell onto her back, still impaling Steph to the mattress on the floor.

"Oh My God what just happened?" Steph sighed.

Tyson withdrew his cock from her ass, still 7 inches long. He stood up and brushed past me on his way into a bedroom.

Steph was pulling up her skirt over her torn pantyhose, her mask on the floor next to her panties. She passed me in the corridor to the bathroom and went to freshen up, I could hear her gargling with mouthwash through the bathroom door but not showering.

Tyson was nowhere to be seen, most likely he was in the spare room or had gone home.

Now fully dressed Steph returned and took out £200 plus a £50 tip and gave it to Pedro.

"Thank you Stephanie" he said "hopefully we will be seeing you again?"

"Oh I think so for sure," she replied.

Nothing much was said on the subway train home from Baker Street, and when we got home Stephanie held me by the hand and took me upstairs to bed.

"Oh babe, I have something to confess to you."

"No need to my love" I said, trying to reassure her everything was OK for us.

She spread herself on the bed and pulled me down to her pussy, "Oh darling he ripped my pantyhose and fucked me hard, his cock was so long and thick, it was wonderful. You will now clean my pussy with your tongue and swallow his cum," and I did.

I knelt between her legs, holding her torn pantyhose I leaned forward and buried my lips and tongue into her pussy. His cum tasted different to Pedro's and my own, more salty and tasty, luckily not too bad.

Then I licked her ass, the taste was amazing, his cum mixed with her cum and her ass aroma. Her ass still gaping a little from her pounding.

"Paul my love, I need that cock again. I will go to Tyson every two weeks, giving myself enough time to recover, you can still see Pedro if you like? and when I come home you will clean my pussy and my ass of his cum, then I don't need to divorce you."

This didn't quiet end how I had hoped for but we are all having an experience of a lifetime.