Massage Table in a Fishbowl Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brenda grunted and thrust her hips back, no indication of any pain or discomfort on her part. As I pulled back and slowly withdrew my shaft, she leaned back into me, apparently reluctant to lose touch with the red hot flesh of my organ deep inside of her. I thrust forward again with full penetration, then repeated my slow withdrawal. She had soon picked up the rhythm I was looking for and was meeting my forward thrusts with backwards ones of her own. Brit was waiting patiently for her turn, watching our reflections in the windows. I was using my free hand to caress her gorgeous cheeks, my fingertips tantalizing her pussy lips and clit as I slid them between her trembling thighs.

Soon, Brenda's rhythm became frenzied and she was in the throes of her fast approaching orgasm. I had to use both hands to hang on desperately until she suddenly collapsed, her vaginal muscles working in long convulsions, squeezing my penis for all it was worth. I wasn't ready to come yet, so I slowed down and shortened my thrusting and withdrew my penis as her contractions slowly subsided. Brenda's labia working frantically to prevent my withdrawal, so I had to be careful to ensure that the condom came with it as I pulled out.

I had another condom ready and was going to give Brit her turn. She told me not to bother, that she much preferred bareback anyways (heck, so did I!). Brenda was still bent over the table, recovering her breath right beside us. Brit stood up, giving our audience a full on frontal and swung herself around to the foot of the table. In profile now to the window and anyone watching, I too moved around to join her, realizing that my erection was part of my silhouette, now clearly visible to those outside.

I began by asking her to spread her legs (fuck they were gorgeous!) by gently nudging her inner thighs with my fingers, gently caressing her bare thighs above the panels of her stockings. A bit taller than Brenda, her heels put her at the perfect height and she wiggled her derriere enticingly. I was able to stand without bending my knees, my rod nestled against her perineum to start. She was soaking wet and I slid between her labia effortlessly. With a few thrusts, my cock was sliding in and out effortlessly.

Moments later, she asked me to pull back out, then spread her butt with a hand on either cheek. She huskily demanded that I "give it to her where it counts". She was a little drunk, so I asked to make sure that was what she wanted. She assured me that it was, and I placed my glistening glans, unsheathed, up tight to her puckered anus. I moved my hips forward until the edges of my hood slipped past the initial resistance, then slowly pushed forward, back a bit, then forward again, wary of going too deep too soon. I needn't have worried. This was not her first time with anal (although it was for me) so she had us going at a comfortable pace right away.

I couldn't believe how tight she was because this was new to me. What I did know was that I wasn't going to last long. It came on quickly and with little warning and I let her know with only a few seconds' notice. My orgasm was incredible and my cum exploded with several spasms, feeling like I was filling her belly with my spunk. I collapsed on top of her, spent. I realized that she hadn't cum herself and I didn't want her to be disappointed, but Brenda came to life at that moment and took my place behind her and had her tongue in Brit's anus before I had a chance to catch my breath.

Brenda was skilled. By the way Brit was responding, she was enjoying her ministrations. I was watching Brenda and what she did with her tongue, wanting to learn from a practiced hand (tongue?). If I ever got a chance at anal sex again, it would be good to have an effective foreplay technique to use.

As the two B's continued with their play, I sensed it was time to go. I did not want to overstay my welcome and frankly, I was spent. It was still early and I hoped that I would be invited back again.

I got dressed as they finished up and suggested I should head out. I was going to pack up the massage table, but they asked me to leave it. Brenda told me I could stay the night if I wanted or come back tomorrow or early Sunday. Brit had to go back home for a few things, but was planning to return for the night. There was a queen size bed upstairs ...

... to be cont'd.

12