Massage Therapy (Pt. 01)

Story Info
Lonely Woman Fulfilling Her Dream (Grand Opening).
3.6k words
3.78
7.1k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Selina a beautiful older woman from the UK spends most of her time taking care of the home and the children. She had a body most men and women would kill for. Her beautiful busty 36DD breasts are still perky since she was a teen. With a curvaceous figure that had all of her husband's friends and colleagues drooling over. Selina married young right after she met the love of her life in college.

She graduated college with honors achieving her bachelor's degree in business management and administration and a minor in massage therapy. Sadly after 22 years of marriage and her two children growing up and leaving the home for college he passed away. Leaving a huge void in her life, all she had ever known was to cater to her husband, children, and the family home. Both her children are now grown and off to college living on campus and pursuing their education.

Selina now all alone in a big 7-bedroom luxurious home left with nothing but memories and the occasional phone call which she cherished. Ideas pondered in her beautiful head as she remembered how she loved to give her husband massages, especially after a long day at work.

She also got these squishy feelings again when she recalled the memories of the sexual massages she gave him as well. Thinking to herself I have to get up and do something I can't just stay here at home alone anymore. Deciding to herself she was going to put her degree to work for her. Navigating her Google searches for nearby properties she could rent to get her business and finally do something for her.

Finding this beautiful lakefront property looking at the prices makes her jaw drop. She has left quite a substantial lump sum of money from her husband's passing. Reaching out to some help sites on how she could get investors to help offset the cost to maximize her profits. "Ding" a new email notification appears on her phone, anxious, and with her fingers trembling she opens the email. Finally, the answer she's been waiting for typing an appreciative thank you response to her contact.

Looking at the huge list of phone numbers and email addresses, she gets out her pen and paper as she dials the first name on the list. "Mr. Nandor hmmm what an interesting and charming name" Selina says to herself. She hits send on her phone and bites her lip as the phone rings her nerves make her heart wanna jump out of her chest.

"Hello, this is the office of Mr. Nandor and Associates this is Trisha and how may I help you" Asks the sultry secretary.

"Hello, this is Mrs. Selina I was reaching out to find an investor for a business opportunity" Selina asks anxiously.

"Mr. Nandor, has an available appointment this afternoon at 1:00 pm if you available he had a last-minute cancellation" Asks Trisha as she thinks to herself how beautiful Selina sounds over the phone and anxious to see what she looks like in person.

"Thank you so much, Miss. Trisha, I'll take it and I'll see you this afternoon" says Selina excitedly.

"You're welcome and I've penciled you in for this afternoon. We will see you later and have a great day bye" says the sexy secretary as she ends the call. Letting out an excited breath and a little whimper. Putting the tip of the pen in her mouth as she tries to picture the beautiful Mrs. Selina. Rolling her tongue around the top of the pen drifting off in her sexual thoughts. The phone rings again snapping her out of her sexy daydream and answering the call.

After Selina pressed the end button on her phone she began thinking how nice the young secretary was and so happy she was able to get an appointment so fast. Looking at the clock it's 11:00 am she starts to get frantic.

"I have to get ready I don't have much time" Selina says out loud in the empty house. Walking up the wooden stairs as they twist to the second floor. She walks briskly to the master suite and into her walk-in closet. Looking through her dresses wanting to pick out something sexy but also wanting to mean business. Coming across a crisp white blouse and black pencil skirt and laying them across the California king-sized bed. Going through her drawers and choosing black thigh-high stockings with a matching lacy thong.

"Almost done with her wardrobe, all I need is heels" Selina talks out loud to herself again as she looks at the clock seeing that it's 11:45 am. She scrambles back through the walk-in closet and finds her 4-inch black heels. Quickly grabbing the sexy heels and laying them by her wardrobe. She slips out of her robe as she walks to the bathroom and shimmies her sexy panties off of her shapely ass.

Looking at herself in the mirror naked as she struts some poses and presses her big luscious breasts together. Sliding her hand down to her perfect bald-shaven pussy just like her husband had liked it. She gently pulls up on the skin above her pussy exposing her little nubbin. She gives herself a smirk as she turns and bends just slightly pushing her small curvy ass out as she sticks her pinky finger into her mouth.

Giving the cutest giggle as she stands up straight and walks over to the shower. Turning on the water and checking it's warm temperature. She pulls the shower curtain open slowly and steps in letting the water cascade over her sultry figure. Rubbing her dove soap through her loofah and watching the bubbles slide off her wrist. She washes herself thoroughly rubbing over the tips of her shoulders to the tips of her fingers.

Over her neck and down over her large breasts topped with pink erect nipples. Down over her flat tummy as she props her leg on the side of the shower. She scrubs the soap over her slender legs down to her amazing little toes. She rubs the suds over her pretty little tight pussy and her little puckered hole. The aroma of the soap floods her senses making her smile as she steps under the falling water.

Looking down and seeing the suds falling down the drain as she lathers her hair with dove shampoo. Dipping her head in and rinsing thoroughly. Turning the water off and grabbing her towel, wrapping it around her breasts after carefully drying off. Taking the second smaller towel and wrapping her hair up to dry. She steps out of the shower and walks back into the bedroom, dropping the towel from her body. The brisk air from the room made her nipples harden, taking off the towel from her hair and leaving it in the pile.

Reaching for the crisp white blouse purposely not wearing a bra trying to gain an edge. Fastening the buttons on her blouse leaving the top three open to show off her cleavage. Slipping the tight black lacy thongs over her hourglass figure and slipping on the pencil skirt. Sitting on the edge of the bed and pulling up the black thigh-high stockings, stepping into her black sexy heels.

Walking over to the mirror and put on her makeup and bright red lipstick making her luscious lips pop with a glossy sheen. Looking over at the clock I saw it was 12:15 pm, walking back down the stairs slowly and going to the key rack by the door to the garage. "Beep beep" She unlocks the doors of her late husband's sleek black BMW with tan leather seats.

Setting the GPS to MR. Nandor's business address and opening the garage, she carefully backs out and closes the garage promptly after. Through the directions and the multiple traffic lights, she looks at the clock and sees 12:40 pm. Selina gets more anxious as she finally reaches Mr. Nandor and Associate's prestigious building and parks near the door. Pulling down the visor and looking at herself in the mirror again she smiles thinking "I got this".

Selina got out of her BMW and locked the doors "Beep beep". Walking slowly to the entrance "click click click" the loud sound of her sexy heels as they hit the concrete. Reaching the door it opens automatically as she walks through to Mr. Nandor's office as she gets to the front desk.

"Hello, I'm Miss. Trisha with Nandor and Associates, how may I help you" Asks the young secretary.

"It's lovely to meet you, Miss. Trisha, my name is Mrs. Selina and you made me an appointment for this afternoon" Selina says as she gets nervous.

"Yes Ma'am I see you right here for 1:00 pm, it's lovely to meet you as well I'll let Mr. Nandor know you're here. He was very interested in what you had to offer if you can please have a seat" says the cute secretary. Thinking to herself Oh my god she's gorgeous as she walks into Mr. Nandor's office.

Trisha smiles as she sees the new intern Miss. Kitty, on her knees, zipping Mr. Nandor's pants back up and swallowing the sperm he squirt into her mouth. Remembering that was her just last month before being the top paid secretary and still doing it for him on occasion. Getting back up and licking her lips as she looks at the floor walking to the bathroom. Mr. Nandor's big bulge in his pants quickly deflates as he gets situated.

"Mr. Nandor pardon me but Mrs. Selina is here to see you and she's your 1:00 pm appointment" asked the young secretary

"Ahhh yes, Miss Trisha please send her in I've been expecting her" Nandor says as he's a little out of breath.

"Right away Sir, I'll send her right in and Sir she's breathtaking" Trisha says as she walks away swaying her hips and shaking her little ass at Nandor. Walking back out to the lobby. "Mrs. Selina, Mr. Nandor is ready to see you now. Just follow me back to his office" stays the sexy secretary.

"Thank you, Miss. Trisha I really appreciate the quick response in this matter" Selina says as she touches Trisha's shoulders and watches her shapely small ass as she walks to the office. Thinking how attracted she was to her and hiding those feelings of wanting to be intimate with another woman for so long. Secretly hoping she was having the same feelings towards her as well.

"Mr. Nandor is right inside and it's my pleasure to be of assistance. If you need anything please don't hesitate to ask" Trisha says as she opens the door to Nandor's office.

"Hello Mr. Nandor it's a pleasure to meet you and thank you for hearing my business plan" says Selina as she notices the slight bulge in his pants as he stands up to greet her. Thinking to herself he's huge, and his cock looks so much bigger than my late husband's. Snapping back to reality and smiled at him extending her hand.

"The pleasure is all mine Mrs. Selina and might I say you are gorgeous. Please tell me your business plan and please have a seat" Nandor says while taking her hand in his, lifting it to his lips and kissing the outside ever so gently. Letting her hand down softly and sitting down in his luxurious leather chair.

"Thank you, Sir, the plan is that I need to get this lakefront property for my new business model. Now please hear me out, I want to start a Massage Therapy business and there are not that many here in the area. I think this would be a great opportunity and I'm fully licensed and accredited. I just need help with the start-up costs and the property" Explains Selina leaning back in her chair and crossing her legs. Placing the tip of her index finger in her mouth awaiting his response.

"I think you have a very good business model here and have a huge growth potential. I'm very interested in investing with you, but I'd have to have 20% of the profits. If you are good with the terms we can move forward and I'll cover the start-up costs and the property" Nandor says explaining his terms. Looking at the top of the blouse and seeing her cleavage and the smooth creamy vanilla skin of her large perky breasts.

"Those are amazing terms for the agreement Sir and I accept your offer. Let me rub your shoulders Sir so I can show you a bit of the massage therapy packages we will offer" Selina says as she gets up and walks behind him, placing her hands delicately on his shoulders. Firmly rubbing her fingers into the pressure points on his shoulders as she leans over giving him a closeup view of her breasts.

Her blouse opens slightly as she is bent over letting him see her pink nipples as her breasts jiggle as she continues with the massage. Giggling to herself as she looks down between his legs to see that the bulge has gotten much larger and is stretching the fabric on the front of his pants. Moving one hand from off his shoulder and gently massaging his upper pectoral muscles.

"Your techniques are exquisite Mrs. Selina, I knew I was making the right decision going into business with you" Moaned Nandor appreciating his massage. Seeing that she's teasing him as she pops open the other buttons on her blouse. Watching her luscious breasts pouring out of her tight-fitting top.

Latching onto one of her perfect nipples and flicks the tip with his tongue. Suckling hard drawing the entire nipple into his mouth as he moans from her driving him insane. Lifting his hips from the chair unbuckling his belt, popping the button, and unzipping his slacks. His thick, 8-inch-long cock springing out and pointing straight up.

The precum drooled from the tip and ran down the shaft onto his golf ball-sized balls. Grabbing his large tool at the base and stroking it up and down as it pulses in his hands. Another loud moan escapes his lips as he thinks this is the woman of my dreams. Never in his life felt like putty in a woman's hands.

"Oh my Mr. Nandor, please let me take care of that for you. I'd like to repay your kindness Sir" exclaims Selina as she gazes in amazement at the size of his manhood. Thinking this has got to be the largest cock she's ever seen. Her hand slides down from his chest to his throbbing cock.

Selina starts stroking the monster up and down feeling it twitch as it comes to life in her hands. Smearing the precum all over the head and shaft using it as lubrication to pump his dick up and down. her hand traveling along the thick beast as she grips it harder.

Letting her hand come off his shoulder, thinking this huge cock needs more attention than his shoulders. Swinging around to the front of his chair her hand never leaves his dick. With her free hand, she lifts her tight black pencil skirt and pushes her lacy panties to the side.

Selina slides her soft slender fingers up and down her soaking wet slit, teasing her little fuckhole with her fingertips while pressing her thumb on top of her clitoris. Moaning as she leans over enveloping the head of his large cock, flicking her long wet tongue against the precum-flowing eye.

"Mrs. Selina we are going to be very good friends with benefits. I'm starting to see the big picture of your business now and I'm fully onboard with your plan. I've never had a woman make me feel this good before" Nandor says as he intertwines her hair with his fingers. Looking down so he can see her work his shaft in her soft velvety mouth.

Pushing and pulling her head by her hair up and down on his massive cock as he moans even louder. Thrusting his hips up and down forcing more and more of his huge dick inside her throat as he watches her pussy dripping its sweet juices and accumulating into a puddle beneath her.

"Mmmmm mmmm mmmmm sho biggg gukkk gukk gukkk gukk gukkk gukk I love your huge cock gukk gukkk gukk" Selina says as she moans and chokes. The frothy saliva accumulating and stringing from her chin. The spit and precum running down in between her beautiful cleavage and soaking her blouse. Her fingers going rampant pushing in and out deeper and deeper, rolling her hardened love bead around her thumb.

Her moaning got louder and louder and vibrated his already swollen cock making him gasp. Noticing his large sperm-filled balls lifting and getting ready to pump a monstrous load into her hungry mouth. Her thick syrupy nectar squirting from her overstimulated pussy making her scream around his huge throbbing meat stick. So hungry for his thick creamy cum she bobs faster up and down, sucking and slurping louder and louder.

"Mrs. Selina I can't hhhold back anymore guhhhh" pushing her head down onto his huge dick making her chin touch his balls. Pushing his hips up and down as he humps her mouth, squirting rope after hot creamy rope of baby juice into her mouth and splashing against her uvula. Feeling her swallowing mouthfuls of his sperm as she continues to suck like a good girl.

"Good girl Mrs. Selina, now let's go get you that lakefront property and get your business off and running" Nandor says while pulling her face up to him. Kissing and licking the cum that leaked down the corners of her mouth.

"Oh shit, Mr. Nandor I can't believe that just happened and you're a naughty boy. I'm so excited to be in business with you" Selina says, still tasting his thick baby batter in her mouth as she moans heavily. Leaning back down to lick and clean his cock like a good girl should. Putting his now softening cock back inside his pants and zipping them up.

"Mr. Nandor and Mrs. Selina, I have everything ordered for the new business and the lakefront property purchased. I have the limo outside waiting when you both are ready. Your driver will be Mr. Panda as usual Sir, shall we ride over to the property and get the grand opening going" Asks Miss. Trisha smiling as she watches Mrs. Selina tucking his big dick back in his pants like so many girls have done before.

Helping Mrs. Selina to her feet and giving her ice-cold water and a cool towel. Looking at her appearance and kissing her cheek. She buttons up the two buttons after tucking her big breasts back into her blouse. Biting her lip she feels a twinge between her legs, wanting to taste her so badly.

Running the brush through her luxurious hair and admiring her gorgeous supermodel appearance. "You're absolutely stunning Mrs. Selina and I think you're ready for your big day" says the sexy secretary. As she holds her delicate hand.

"I'm ready Miss. Trisha thank you so much for everything. You're so beautiful too and maybe Mr. Nandor can let you work with me a little bit for quite a bit of extra money" says Selina with a sparkle in her eye.

"Let's get down to the limo and not keep our customers waiting. I have a lot of corporate and customers that I will be sending that way for a bit of destressing from work" says Mr. Nandor grabbing both gorgeous women's hands and walking to the elevator. Smiling at them both as they reach the ground floor and walk to the limo.

Mr. Panda waiting by the open door to the limo and helping them inside. "Good afternoon Sir and ladies. Enjoy the ride to the lakefront property. There are 3 glasses filled with champagne as you requested" says Mr. Panda as he shuts the door after them safely inside.

"Everything is absolutely wonderful Mr. Nandor and Miss. Trisha" says Selina excitedly. Clinking their glasses and sipping their champagne. The ride only 10 minutes away comes to an end at this mansion by the lake. A huge red bow and pair of gold scissors with a large excited crowd awaiting their arrival. Selina is so happy her dreams finally coming true after all these years.

"Are you ready girls, the town is waiting for us" says Nandor as he grabs the lady's hands.

"Right this way Sir, and I do hope the ride was exceptional" said Mr. Panda as he opened the door to the limo. Helping the ladies out of the car, holding their hands with his soft white glove-covered hand. Shutting the door softly getting back in the driver's seat and waiting for them.

"Let's do this ladies" says Nandor as he has both beautiful women clutched in each arm. Slowly walking up to the large red ribbon and bow. Taking the large gold pair of scissors and presenting them to Selina. "Congratulations Mrs. Selina" says Nandor.

"Thank you everyone for coming to the grand opening of my massage parlor. Please enjoy the refreshments provided to you as a courtesy of Nandor and Associates" says Selina as she cuts the big red ribbon. The smile on her face was so big and her heart filled with joy.

"Let's get the new massage parlor open, free massages for everyone provided by Nandor and associates. This should cover all the expenses Mrs. Selina" says Nandor smiling and handing her a large check for 300,000 pounds. They all head inside the newly opened massage parlor.