Massage Time for Us

Story Info
Playtime during a massage.
1.1k words
4.33
4.2k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Massage time for us

It's been too long and I finally get my chance to massage my wife's beautiful body and soul. I love touching my beautiful wife. She is shorter around 5ft 2inches with long brown hair. She is damn sexy with a gorgeous face, amazing tits, and a fine ass I can't keep my hands off of or out of. And today we make the time for some lovemaking and playing.

I command her to the bedroom with instructions to be naked with her arms above her head and with her eyes closed. I have some smooth jazz playing and a soy candle burning with a scent of Frazier fir in the air.

I arrive to the bedroom wearing ripped up jeans with the top button undone and no shirt on bare feet. I behold the amazing sight of my gorgeous wife with her legs closed together, her arms above her head, and a sexy smirk on her face knowing what is to come. My cock hardens as I play in my head all the dirty things I want to do with her willing body and soul.

She is a feast for the eyes. Like a unpainted canvas just waiting to be explored and and drawn on. Her trusting me with her body is such a turn on as she knows her pleasure is my first priority. Her hands above her head shows she is allowing me all the control of her and she knows she is in safe hands.

I dip my fingers in the soy candle and begin massaging her precious painted toed feet. A moan releases from her lips as she loosens up and her legs spread a little. I run my fingers through her toes and nip at the pads of her feet and the arch. I twist her foot slightly which opens her legs up further giving a peak at her freshly shave pussy and it makes my cock harden more.

I continue to massage her feet and work my way down to her ankles, calves, and thighs. Working slowly and massaging deeply as her legs continue to widen showing more of her swollen pussy. I move to the other leg and perform the same tasks until both of her legs are spread for my enjoyment.

Being a dirty girl as she is, she rubs her untouched foot along the front of my jeans where my hard cock is begging to escape. She is widely known to be a trouble instigator who is very impatient and encourages me to move quicker than I want to. She's always pressuring me to hurry up my process of teasing both her and me as I want to draw it out for as long as I can while she just wants Daddy's cock right now.

As I work my way further down her thighs I dip my fingers into some coconut oil and begin massaging her outer pussy lips. Being sure not to touch her clit. Teasing My Kitten. Accidentally on purpose moving down to circle her ass as well. Oh the noises she makes in pleasure drives me wild. I twist her to her sides and smack her ass lightly and pull her ass apart while massaging her pussy and ass. Tickling her as I go. We love the art of lovemaking.

The smell of her sweet pussy and all the teasing is too much for me as I dip down and start sucking on her wet pussy. I love when she is turned on and her pussy gets wet and her lips get puffy. I lick on her clit while I begin circling her asshole. Oh the noises she makes! It's heavenly. The smell and taste of her is mind blowing.

I move back up her legs to her feet again. After removing my tight jeans, my cock is begging for attention. I slide my hard cock between her feet with an unbelievable sexiness of her feet as it glides up and down my cock. I begin biting and sucking on her toes. One of her and my favorite teases.

Now is where the pleasure begins. As I suck on her toes she pulls out her vibrator and begins playing with her pussy for me. Pulling her pussy apart so I can see this amazing sight. Wiggling her ass and flexing her hips while I suck on her toes and nip at the bottom of her feet. She watches me watch her while she is heading to cumming. The noises she makes while she is building up is so erotic and hardens my cock more. We hold our stare until she throws her head back and announces that she is cumming. I watch her in erotic fascination as she cums for me. As her breath slows back she smiles a large smile.

I love the way her pussy smells and tastes but I love it more after she cums. I move back to her freshly cummed pussy and taste, tease, and immerse myself in the smell and taste of her. Absolutely delightful.

After I have clean her pussy of her cum, I sit on the bed with my legs under her legs. With my cock pressing on the outside of her pussy. I return to her massage by taking the soy wax and continue up her tummy to her perfect tits to her neck and shoulders and to her arms which are above her head all the while as my cock rubs against her wet pussy. I massage her tits and pull on her nipples. I put my hands around her throat reminding her that she is all Mine.

I sit up on my legs while I'm still massaging her as my cockhead barely slides in to her pussy. Teasing us both. She flexes her hips to further take my cock in and I've had all I can take as I thrust my raging cock into her waiting pussy. So tight and so heavenly but I don't want it to end yet.

So I pull out and rest it back on the outside of her pussy. Kitten is in need of cumming again so she reveals her vibrator and places it between her pussy lips on her clit touching my cock. The vibrations of the toy, the passion of the moment, the smell of sex in the air is too much for us both as she cums for me again as I stroke my cock on her pussy and erupt string after string of cum onto her stomach and pussy. Delicious delight.

I didn't even make it to massage her back. Next time we will start there...