All Comments on 'Massaged by a Man for the First Time'

by Andy_1968

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
69stroker6969stroker69about 4 years ago

Yes, more please. I would have taken the opportunity to suck his cock. I hope you did.

hungry4u_manhungry4u_manabout 4 years ago
more more more!

oh hell yes we want to know how it escalated

mmmmmmmmm

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
More please

Please continue this - must know what happened next

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Mmmmmmmm!!!!

Great story and you must write a sequel.

I find it hot when having a massage and they brush against you.... mistake or not!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Tell me more . . .

Erotic massage by male masseurs has been a regular part of life for a number of years. I loved your story. It brought back memories of those first experiences. I know how that has evolved through the years and would love to hear more about your experiences.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Dream cum true

I wish I could happen into a situation like that! And of course with escalation! Do tell...

two2gotwo2goabout 4 years ago
Escalation

I think your readers would love to read the escalation

dclark21dclark21about 4 years ago

OMG...More please. Don't leave us hanging...so to speak!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Yes

Yes I would have sucked his cock

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Hot !!

Great story, Brings back a great memories of going to a massage salon.

I’m Bi and have had many woman in my time I’m married to a very sexy wife.

But I can honestly say Masturbation and Oral sex is far better when having a male perform on me. It must be a man thing in what we like having done to us

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great story

Can't wait for the next chapter. More please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
What next?

Very good. I'd like a massage like that. What next?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Hot story!

I am anxious to read the rest!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Why

Why! would you leave us hanging like that, are you going to finish the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Fantasy

Please continue with this story. This is my biggest fantasy and would love to read more.

PG564EPG564Eabout 3 years ago

Very realistic, the growing hunger for cock play the first experience for the emerging queer.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Love a good massage from a man. Just know the best spots to rub and make you feel sooo good.Much better than my wife! My first sexual experience with was when I was in my late twenties. We hve been together for almost 40 years, sex getting better each year. I especially like it when he spanks me, rubs me down with oil and then fucks me. The best sex ever.

Hope to have more from you.

JBH

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I know the feeling. My first masseur only gave me a hand job. and let me touch his beautiful, smooth penis. (probably 7"). My second, third, fourth and fifth explored my bottom expertly and eventually all fucked me ever so nice. I am now convinced I am a "married bottom". Can that be? I love anal pleasures, butt am married to my wife of 45 yrs. I long to be touched. Wifey will not show any signs of affection. My massage men are the only ones who seem to do this with sincerity. And the perfect touch. KInda like your story!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous