Massaging a Muscleman Pt. 03

Story Info
The two musclemen acknowledge their growing love.
2.1k words
4.43
4.2k
4
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 02/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After cleaning up the massage room I locked up and went home. I felt wonderful as I drove home, with thoughts of Brad swirling around in my head. Not surprisingly, I wasn't hungry and skipped dinner. Eventually I took a long hot shower. Feeling totally relaxed and ready for bed, I called Linda to see if she wanted me to tell her about what happened with Brad...

"I'd love to hear all about it Tom! Why don't you come in for a massage tomorrow and we could discuss it in detail. I assume you could use a massage."

"That's perfect Linda. I tend to be more open, honest, and communicative during your massages, right?"

"You definitely do Tom, and I'm more attentive and willing to provide more feedback. Does noon work for you?"

"Yes, I'm hitting the gym in the morning and can stop by after, if that's OK?"

"Of course it is Tom. You seem to be working out a lot more now."

"Yeah, Brad is my motivation."

"That's wonderful Tom. I can tell he's already having a positive influence on you. See you tomorrow!"

Before she hung up I could hear a woman's voice in the background but could only make out "Linda, it's late, let's...".

I went to bed and started wondering about the voice I heard at the end of our call. Linda really never shared specifics about her personal life. She had a way of encouraging me to talk about myself but was pretty guarded when it came to her, and I respected her privacy. Come to think of it, she never mentioned a boyfriend and I thought that was odd for such a beautiful young woman. Then, unexpectedly, I got a call from Brad...

"Tom, I just wanted to let you know that I was thinking about you."

"Oh Brad, you're making me feel so needed and desirable."

"I wish you were here in bed with me now," he said sincerely.

"I can't image what it would be like sleeping with you Brad, you're so big."

"I would cradle you in my arms and make you feel safe and secure Tom."

"Brad, the thought of that makes me joyous."

"Tom.... I'm real big now."

"I thought so. Do you want me to help with that Brad?"

"This is getting awkward, I'm sorry Tom."

"Brad, I'm flattered you want me to help. It's so hot."

"It's just that I'm enthralled with you Tom."

"Brad, are you rubbing your humongous cock now?"

"Yeah, it's so big right now Tom."

"Brad, I can't stop thinking about your massive muscular body. I loved how it was so stinky today."

"I want to be manly for you Tom."

"I want you as manly as possible. Keep jacking on your enormous cock for me. Now rub those big heavy balls too. Give me that big wad, feed me like you did so much today."

All I heard was moaning and grunting as I finished him off....

"Brad, my stomach was so full that I didn't even eat dinner...."

Then he exploded. I ached thinking about cleaning him up with my mouth. Sperm must have been everywhere. I could tell he was exhausted and needed to fall asleep, so I just said, "Go to sleep now big stud, sweet dreams."

I didn't realize how sleepy I was too. The adrenaline I was running on all day exhausted itself, and I dozed off with sexy and loving thoughts of Brad on my mind.

I woke up the next morning refreshed and motivated to work out hard. My attitude was more upbeat than I can ever remember. I even arrived at the gym earlier than normal and worked out longer than I ever had. I knew Brad was working out hard at his gym at the same time, a hard-core body builders gym that only had extremely heavy weights. As I was finishing up, I realized I needed to leave for my massage with Linda. I was super pumped up and wanted to show her.

When I arrived she was on the phone and motioned me to go in and get ready. I took off my cloths and got on the table, adjusting the towel over my butt. I was thinking about how Brad made the towel look so tiny. Linda came in after a few minutes and said, "Can hardly wait to hear what happened!" Then, as she started massaging my back she said, "Holy crap Tom, you're all pumped up, big, and real muscular!"

"I worked out super hard today Linda, even I was surprised how hard I trained."

"You look 20 pounds heavier Tom."

I began to melt, totally relaxing in her hands, and finally said, "Yesterday, with Brad, changed my life."

She didn't respond right away, then finally said, "And.......?"

"Well, he exposed everything to me. It was so powerful that I lost all my inhibitions. And Linda, he is humongous, I sucked him off, twice."

"Tom, twice? In one massage?"

"Yeah, I couldn't get enough. And Linda, he shoots massive wads, giant ropes of pearl-white cum."

"Tom... so he's as potent as he is big... and your a cum whore!"

"Not only that Linda, I loved how he smelled so strong, so much stronger than the first time. When I smelled his big cock and balls I literally lost all control."

"Now Tom, did he enjoy your strong scent too?"

"Don't you get tired of being right all the time Linda?"

"OK, I won't say I told you so."

She continued massaging me, and it seemed more special this time. We were connecting on a more personal level than ever before. Neither of us was talking now and both of us were reflecting on what we just discussed. She had me roll over and as she held the towel in place I wondered if she took a peek at me again. As she held it she said, "I assume you didn't use the towel with Brad this time."

"I didn't, neither of us wanted to use it."

"Maybe someday we won't use it either Tom."

"I'm open to that Linda, at this point we don't have any secrets to keep from each other. Do we?" I was wondering about the woman's voice I heard on the phone.

"I suppose not Tom."

"Listen Linda, if I tell you a secret about something that happened yesterday with Brad, will you share a secret with me too?"

"I guess, but I might end up chickening out Tom."

"I understand, but at least try Linda."

"I'll try Tom."

"So Linda, yesterday I ended up jacking myself off for Brad as he watched, and I came all over his amazing body and face.

"Tom, that's sure hot, but not what I would classify as a mysterious secret."

"Well Linda, not only that, but I ended up eating my cum, lapping everything off his body, and off mine. That's what got him rock hard the second time, and why I sucked him off again."

"Oh my Tom, seriously, that is so nasty. I love it! Brad must have gone crazy."

"I felt so nasty and slutty doing it for him."

Then she added, "Anything else you want to divulge?"

"Yeah, I promised Brad I would always eat my wads for him, even if he wasn't with me."

"You've got to be kidding Tom. That is the most erotic and loyal act of fidelity I've ever heard of."

"I know it is." There was silence, and I continued, "Please tell me your secret now."

She was massaging my chest, which still felt pumped up...

"Tom, I'm conflicted about divulging my so-called secret."

"Linda, you're my best friend. I'm not this close to anyone else. Brad is my lover, but that's different."

I could tell she was getting a little emotional, and she cautiously said, "I live with another woman. We are a couple. She is gorgeous. I'm very attracted to her. It's not that I don't like men, especially someone with a muscular body like yours. It's just that I prefer women."

"Linda, thank you for telling me. I think that's hot as hell." My cock was involuntarily engorging at the thought of watching her with another woman.

She looked down and couldn't help but notice the big bulge under the towel, and said, "I can see you really mean that."

"Linda, there's something very sexy about two beautiful women going at it."

"Yeah, just like two big muscleman studs going at it, right Tom?

"Right," I replied.

"Speaking of that Tom, are you going to see Brad soon?

"I think so, I want to see him so bad."

"I know you do," she said.

I felt her hand holding the top edge of the towel as she stood to the side of the massage table, then she said, "Now that you understand my situation we should think about taking care of things to help you relax. I mean, you look like you need help."

Our eyes locked as she pulled off the towel. She bent down and kissed me on my forehead and said, "Let's talk about Brad, shall we?"

Her hands lightly massaged my stomach and started working under my big cock as they did so, and she said, "You know, you smell pretty strong after your workout, and your body looks very muscular. I can't imagine how smelly Brad must have been, and how much solid muscle he packs on."

She guided me into fantasies about Brad, and those thoughts, combined with her soft feminine touch on my big hard cock was very erotic. She tenderly lifted up my big cock and jacked on it slowly as she spoke to me, "Jeez, your so big Tom. Go ahead, look at it... so big and thick and hard."

She had me moaning now as I looked at my big cock, her little hand wrapped around it, pumping. She continued, "I bet you liked showing this big thing to Brad, and I bet he really loved to show you is big smelly monster cock."

She let all that sink in with me and kept methodical pumping my cock. I liked how she was looking at it as she worked. I could even hear her softly moaning. Her hands were so much smaller and delicate than Brad's and it made me feel so big. I was close and she knew it.....

"Tom, now you need Brad's sperm every day, and there's so much of it for you. You can't wait to suck him off again, can you?"

I lost it and exploded powerfully as she continued to pump my big cock. Ropes of wad landed all over me, even on my face. Linda leaned back as if trying to evade the jets of sperm and said, "Oh my god Tom!"

I finally ceased the jet streams of sperm and relaxed back into the table. She was lightly rubbing my big cock and leaned over to whisper something in my ear, "Don't forget about your promise to Brad."

"I want to keep my promise Linda."

Then she slowly scooped up a big rope that landed across my chest and neck, using her hand to scoop it up. There was so much that she had to twirl and rotate her hand to stop it was oozing out of her grasp. She carefully brought it to my mouth and I willingly lapped it all off her hand. She moaned, but this time it wasn't somewhat muffled like before. She couldn't control the fact that she was getting turned on. She proceeded to scoop up another big rope and said, "That's it Tom, here you go. There's a lot more for you."

Linda carefully repeated scooping up rope after rope of my cum feeding it to me until everything was gone. Then deftly she lightened the mood by saying, "Wow, that was hot Tom... at least there's no mess to clean up!"

We both started giggling. I got dressed and we hugged. She said Brad and I could use the massage room whenever she didn't need it and encouraged me to do so as much as possible.

She also made me make a promise to her... "Keep me informed about your love life with Brad. I think Brad will soon have other urges you'll have to deal with." She looked me in the eyes, explaining "He's a super big guy who is falling very hard for you, and he'll want to demonstrate how manly he is."

Linda could see I was a little confused and might be in denial. She said, "A big stud like him wants to dominate their lover. Wants to know their lover can't stop themselves from sacrificing certain things.... You know?"

"I guess I hadn't given that much thought Linda."

"Tom, you'll know if he's moving in that direction well before anything happens. For now he's focusing on feeding you big cock. He's starting to mark you Tom.... With his enormous loads, and with his ultra-manly scent."

"I want him to mark me, overpower me."

"Tom, you're running on instinct now, you can't fight your powerful urges....."