Master Controller Act 12: Deviation

Story Info
Crystal takes a look at her Master's empire.
18.3k words
4.43
10.4k
13

Part 12 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/05/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zeegee7
zeegee7
226 Followers

*Disclaimer. The full story will include a variety of fetishes mostly including mind control and non-consent, but also including enslavement, feminization, diaper punishment, cross dressing and gender bending. If any of this is not your thing, I ask that you keep going.

* This story, specifically, will cover superhero and sexy athletes, blowjobs, male dom, forced gay, humiliation, public and private, voyeur, human pet, age regression, diaper punishment and enslavement. As always, comments and suggestions are always welcome.

Chapter 1 - The Quickie

The Bomber looked insane. He was shouting at the patrons of the local bank with such vitriol, spit spewing from between his gnashing teeth. The Dead Man's Trigger in his hand left no doubt that he would blow them to hell if they didn't do exactly as they were told. The people were terrified of the large belt wrapped around him with what looked like menacing blocks of C4. He was shouting and preaching, though the hostages were hard pressed to understand him. They were the words of a mad man, and they all thought he would be their end.

His disappearance, however, took a full ten count to be registered. Between blinks the mad man was there, then gone. The following rush of wind made them all suddenly aware of the now open door on the side that had certainly not been opened before. Then just out of regular hearing, their ears were able to register a low rumble. Later, they would piece together that the man had been sped at hyper-speed far away, and by the time he realized what had happened, and hit the button, he was already far away from innocent civilians.

Accelerate reappeared in the bank, and that's when everyone registered the events. The relief that washed over the customers was palpable. That's when the hero saw her. She was gorgeous. A tall slim blond dressed in a smart and stylish business suit. Her frame was slight, but feminine. Her hands and wrists were dainty, her breasts minimal, and her neck was slim enough to add additional contrast to her high cheekbones and slanted elven features.

She, along with all the others, approached him to extend their gratitude. Accelerate took it like a champ, as he often did. However, when she approached he made sure to lock eyes, and say "anytime" with all the charm he had at his disposal. She visibly flustered a bit, and then turned to walk away. She walked away! This pissed off the speedster.

She gave her statement, and while still shaky, picked up her purse to leave. But the moment she stepped outside the bank, she was suddenly overcome with an intense reeling, like she had just gotten off a roller coaster. Opening her eyes, and she saw she was no longer in the city. When she looked around, she saw she was in a sparsely filled cabin. Looking out the windows, there was nothing but field and then forest. Where was she? There were no pictures to decorate the domicile, no papers or magazines to give her an identifying marker. She was lost in a strange place.

Looking around, there was a bedroom with a king sized bed with four posters and a small night stand, a basic bathroom, with a single toilet, and a bathtub shower combo, and a clean sink with a comb, and a toothbrush. There was also a large plain room with a TV and a couple of lounging chairs, seemingly the entertainment room. Then there was the open area of the living room, dining room and kitchen in a large open room with a kitchen bar to separate the kitchen from everything else.

She began to move towards the kitchen, hearing nothing but the loud clopping of her expensive stiletto heels, when suddenly there was a strong breeze. She turned to see where the source of the breeze could be, but saw nothing. She was, however, all of a sudden rather chilly. Instinctively she hugged herself, and drew her legs together, and that's when she noticed she was no longer wearing her pants. Looking down she saw her long, smooth, milky legs end in her expensive shoes, and go up to her white, bikini-style, cotton panties. She quickly did a 360 looking for her garment that had seemingly dematerialized into thin air, but was unable to locate them.

Still hugging herself, though now significantly tighter, she quickly moved towards the wall, and put her back to it. She didn't know what was going on, and her mind reeled in terror at the possibilities. Casting a glance toward the kitchen, she spied a knife rack, fully furnished, and quickly moved towards it. Though she was never considered a fighter, the idea of a weapon in her hand seemed a small comfort, and she was willing to get them where she could.

As she reached over the kitchen bar, and extended her fingers towards the knife, there was another breeze from behind her with a loud bang. She yanked the knife quickly out of its sheath and turned slashing at empty air. Nothing. She looked down, and at least was somewhat glad she wasn't missing any more clothing, but something was different, something ... more.

Taking a few steps away from the kitchen made her very aware of something within. She reached into her panties, and felt within her to discover, to her horror, a foreign object had been inserted in her vagina. She took out the smaller, lubed-up dildo, and simply stared at the translucent, rubber device that had penetrated her without her knowing. What was going on?!

She had had it, she saw the door, reached it, opened it, and began running, pants be damned. Though it was difficult to constantly extricate the heel from the earth, she was not going to stop until she was far away from the deviant cabin. She saw a large log in the way, and jumped with all her might, closing her eyes in a panic.

The rush of air was rather exhilarating, until she opened her eyes again. She was no longer in the field, but back in the cabin, no knife in hand, and door firmly shut. Without even needing to reach down, she knew the dildo had returned to her now slit, and what's more there was a small plug firmly inserted in her ass that she immediately felt. Heaving her chest to catch her breath, she also realized what else was missing. She was now wearing only her panties, and her shoes, and her linen blouse. Her jacket and bra had been stolen along with her pants, and the deep breaths she took rubbed her nipples against the fabric of her top. Unfortunately, due to the chill of the air, and the terrifying circumstances she was trapped in, her nipples were fully and painfully erect exacerbating the sensation.

The panic took her over, and she backed into a wall, slowly sliding down it as her legs gave out. That's when she saw him. Accelerate stood there wearing a full body tactical suit, mat black with impact plates sewn in, and a helmet with a full visor covering his face to prevent against wind burn.

He removed his helmet, a wicked smile on his face, and admired his latest prey. He loved the look of hopeless, fear in their eyes. Seeing her semi-clothed body trembling on the floor was almost enough to get him off by itself. She looked up into his eyes, hoping he was there to save her. Realization dawned on her all too quickly. Accelerate was a blur, and suddenly he was very naked, and his prominence stood forth proudly.

She reacted sharply and began to scramble backwards in sharp terror, that's when he moved. She was now in the bedroom, completely naked, and her four limbs were secured to the four bedposts, giving her very little slack. For once, he walked slowly, admiring his conquest. He stopped between her legs and leaned in, her squirming completely useless, and held up a single finger, which began to vibrate with his super speed. As the supernatural vibrator drew near to her trembling lips she began to hyperventilate.

Though she knew what was going to happen, nothing could have prepared her for the sensation. The moment contact was made on the outside of her vagina, the vibrations reverberated fiercely throughout her lower body. It was beyond numbness, and she was completely powerless to prevent the climatic coital build up from deep within her body. She screamed with absolute abandon at the first of very, very many orgasms that she was subjected to. Intermittently he would stop and allow her scant moments to recuperate before beginning his meta-human violation once more. He relished the expressions on her face and she descended further and further into madness.

After having had his fill of her torture, he repositioned her for doggie style, though he needn't have bothered with the restraints. The torturous onslaught on her body left her little more than a husk. With his respectable cock lined up, he began to drill into her multiple times, cumming with such enhanced regularity her uterus began to fill. When, it became nearly impossible to continue he moved to her mouth, taking care to slow down, lest he rub the skin off her lips. This he did with such frequency that her stomach began to distend with the abundance of seminal fluid he had deposited.

Before the day was through, he had grown tired of his new toy. He deposited her at a large hospital, both far away from his cabin, as well as from the scene of the initial rescue. The doctors were completely at a loss at the amount of semen in her stomach, and had to pump her clear for her own safety. Little could be done for the fluids inserted vaginally, but they kept her for observation, and to see if a pregnancy would result from the obvious attack.

As the days turned to weeks, they quickly realized that whatever trauma the poor woman had been subjected to, had left her mind broken and unaware. Sadly, they would not be able to determine the culprit from her. Such was the case for all of Accelerate's victims.

Chapter 2 - Her Morning Glory

Crystal awoke alongside her Master, who still slept deeply. She woke earlier than normal and was proud to see Jessica and Kelli already at their posts. Though she considered herself predominantly heterosexual, the sight of the two women, garbed in slutty French maid outfits each could not be ignored. The Master had adeptly brought out their inner beauty by increasing their bust size and toning their feminine physiques. They were stunning.

With a focused look, she granted Jessica the honor of expelling her slumber. Jessica's face turned lustful as she drew near to her Mistress. She pulled at the corner of the comforter, exposing the lovely, milky leg of her Mistress, and began to trail a series of kisses up the same until her lips found those of Crystal's. With wanton abandon, she dove deep with her wetted tongue and drank deeply of her Mistresses' honey pot, the flavor was intoxicating to her.

Crystal enjoyed the sensation, as well as the sight of the slave's rear end sticking up high and proud, clad in the black, shear, stretchy material of the French maid leotard she wore. In the meantime, watching the large bump under the sheets bobbing up and down over Mark's crotch. Jessica used her hands and her exploring fingers, with their expensively pedicured nails, to caress and massage Crystal's inner thighs. Her hands worked their way upwards, grabbing and massaging her buttocks, and then reaching upwards, beneath the thin, lace material of Crystal's skimpy nighty. When Jessica's fingers found the hard nubs of her nipples she fingered lightly, lapping more aggressively upon her Mistresses' clit, and when she felt the hardening she pinched her nipples sharply.

The fountain that came upon her face set her whole body off.

Crystal still wasn't as satisfied as she could be. The Master was awake, and looked ready to start his day, but Crystal wasn't having it. She grabbed his chest, and twisted her body over his, Kelli quickly moved out of the way. His long, hard member slid quickly and easily into her slick canal. She easily, hungrily, ate 6 of his 10 inches in the first go, and within a few more pumps, she swallowed the rest. The fullness that she felt deep within her bowels was an amazing sensation. Her religious adherence to yoga, and the gym, paid off greatly as she rode his rod with vigor, feeling him swell more and more within her. When he ejaculated within her, her mind went blank. She felt the orgasm ripple through her entire body, and in doing so gripped his chest with her nails. The deep trenches she dug in his flesh was enough to drive him even harder into his trusted partner.

They both heaved in their current state, but neither felt like calling it a day. Mark's nanites knew what to do, and within moments Crystal felt the familiar swell within her walls once more. The Hunger in her eyes was almost enough to set Mark off again. She began to rise and fall once more on his cock, feeling the familiar amazing swell of another orgasm rise within her. With a fleeting thought sent out, both Jessica and Kelli drew near and began to service their Mistress and Master. Kelli lavished hungrily at Crystal's neck, while using her hands to fondle the beautiful, fleshy globes of Crystal's breasts. Jessica sensuously used her fingernails to trail along Crystal's inner thighs, while using her mouth to explore that of the Master, who used his own hands to indulge in the soft material of her breasts. Crystal screamed from deep in her soul as the orgasm ripped across her. Her entire body shook atop her Master's plowing rod, while he grunted ferociously at his own climax in his woman.

She collapsed into him, both of their bodies glistening brightly with sweat, their chests heaving with the exertion of their love making. Still, they weren't done.

Mark flipped and was now atop Crystal. Still connected beneath, he enjoyed the feeling of her legs wrapped around him, as difficult as that was with his gut in the way, and began to piston aggressively into her soaked crotch. The wet squelching sounds that issued from his machinations only added to the fervor he was feeling at conquering this goddess in his own bed. She was little more than an animal by this point and was grunting and moaning with each inward thrust, though at the moment, he wasn't much better.

It was to be his strongest issuance, and she felt it like a cannon of pure sexual accomplishment within her. They mutually erupted, for no other term could truly encompass the chemical and physical reaction they both suffered. Then, at last, they were done.

Mark gathered himself from on top of her, and moved as if to go into the bathroom for his morning shower. However, as he did, Crystal had a notion she would rather shower first, and mentally sent the message to him. Surprisingly, he stopped, as if in consideration. He turned to Crystal and couldn't help but admire the glistening beauty in the lacy, sheer, nighty. Then, shaking his head as if to clear distracting thoughts, he offered Crystal a chance to shower first.

Crystal made a show of sinuously slinking out of bed, and strutted her way around it, until she was alongside her Master. Then she reached down and took just the finger of his hand in hers, and began to strut towards the bathroom, her voluminous ass bouncing left and right. Mark did not resist.

She quickly disrobed, as there was little to disrobe from, and turned on the shower. Out of the corner of her eye she saw him, hard as stone and eager for more, but she already knew she wouldn't give it to him. When the temperature of the water was just right, she stepped in and let the hot water wash over her body making as much a show as she could, and for some reason it felt even better today than it ever had before, and she reveled in it. Mark also stepped in, though with a hint of trepidation, her Master, who had built an unstoppable empire, second guessed himself in her presence. The power of it almost set her off again, but instead, she grabbed her loofa, applied body wash and handed it to him, then without a second glance turned away from him and stretched her arms out wide, and parted her legs, waiting.

Mark didn't take long to catch on, he quickly began rubbing her down from top to bottom, being sure not to miss a spot. Enjoying the exercise, he pressed his front to her back, to make sure she was aware of his physical state, and began to rub down her front, reaching around with loofa in hand. He made sure to start with her neck and nape, then scrubbed down her sternum to her belly and abs. Both hands then came up to take care of her breasts, and he made sure to clean the entirety of them, specifically her nipples. She moaned and arched her back into him, loving the attention, but still no invitation.

Mark persisted. He knelt down and began to scrub her legs starting at the feet, and working his way up, and up, and up. With two fingers, she felt the intrusion, he was hitting her right. He didn't need to go for long until wordlessly, soundlessly, she gasped, and drooping her head she held her breath, and shook, gooseflesh erupting across her body from the climax.

She looked up once more, letting the water awaken her and rinse her body of the suds, and, without a word, stepped out of the shower, grabbed a towel and left, leaving Mark all worked up, but denied. As a passing gesture, she sent him a command not allowing him to ask for relief from the maid's. She wanted to make him wait.

Chapter 3 - Breakfast of Champions

Bryan was in a deep slumber, though he couldn't quite grasp what the dream was about, it was pleasant nonetheless. However, he could feel himself losing the thread of the dream as another warm sensation grew in his crotch. As he came too, it took him some time to orient himself back in reality, blinking the bleariness from his eyes as he stretched his large arms wide on the bed.

The warm sensation, as it turned out were the slick lips, and soft hands, wrapped around his impressive cock beneath the covers. The head bobbed faster and faster until the pressure had been built to the boiling point. The lips latched on tighter as Bryan's cock erupted time and again. There was a wet pop as the mouth pulled off from the now limp penis, and the covers moved to the side revealing Xavier's proud face with his shit eating grin splitting his face, ear to ear.

Xavier unraveled himself from the bed covers and skipped out to make breakfast for his partner. Bryan watched the waxed, toned rear end of his boy toy, clad in a black thong, accompanied by an off the shoulder black shirt which stopped just above the belly and had bright pink calligraphy stating "Bottom Bitch!" across the front. Before leaving the room, however, Xavier slid each foot into a ready pair of black stilettos and traipsed out. Bryan chuckled and got up, beginning his morning routine to prepare for work.

Xavier had been living with Bryan for some time now, and hated every last second of it. While he may have been somewhat bi-curious before, he had been forced into a submissive, homosexual relationship with the head of the plastics factory that produced the water bottles. What's more, he was forced to prance and dote on the large, black man, and act as if he was truly enjoying and totally enamored with him. Every moment of his life had been dedicated to pleasuring and serving the man with every last speck of his being, and it was killing him inside. Though he couldn't show it when Bryan was in the apartment.

Xavier's prep was down to a science, the moment Bryan came in, dressed and showered and ready to face the day, breakfast was ready. As Bryan approached the table from one side, Xavier approached it from the other, now adorned with a lacy white apron, plate in hand. The big man sat down, and his sub immediately took his place on the lap of his top and began feeding him with one hand, napkin waiting in the other, while Dorsey grabbed his still thong clad possessively with a large meaty hand. When every bite was eaten, Bryan simply stood to leave, and left. Not a casual glance, or word of appreciation, simply left.

Xavier stood smiling all the way until the door closed, and immediately went to the bedroom. There he pulled out the black and pink tutu. He also grabbed the tiara and slid it on his head, grabbing the cleaning supplies as he did.

zeegee7
zeegee7
226 Followers