Master Controller Act 12: Deviation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was no secret that before this all began, Mark had been a virgin, but ever since putting the nanite system in place he had caught up with a vengeance, having had sex hundreds of times, possibly more. At first, each event was a magical experience for him, but the sensation began to wane. To prevent this, Mark had actually put programming into his own nanites to increase the sensitivity of his penis, and to regenerate and release additional endorphins in his brain each time. Literally, he was enjoying sex more than humanly possible, and the programming ensured he would never grow bored of it. He attempted various heterosexual kinks, in various styles, with various partners, and the act had yet to lose its luster. He could have missionary sex for the next hundred years, and it would never get old for him.

Now, however, something was so incredibly different. The extended foreplay, the passion of his Right Hand, the lack of control, all made the situation so much sexier and he could feel it. He grabbed her ass, her sides, and her breasts with reckless abandon, not even sure how to express the building sexual chaos in his mind with his hands, but he wanted to feel all of her during this. He had no way of knowing she was increasing EVERYTHING in him to feel it more, or that she was preventing him from finishing. His brain was so scrambled by the overload, he couldn't override her for his own satisfaction.

When she felt her own climax build up to its peak, then, and only then, did she release his seed. He yelled in relief, and his body tensed from his eyes to his toes as spray after spray filled her up. Then, she started again.

By the fifth time, Crystal dared not go further. Her body was still trembling from the first orgasm, and having had so many layered one over the other was going to be a check she would need to cash later, at a heavy, gloriously post-coital price. She used what mental faculties she had left on Mark to put him into a deep, deep sleep, and summoned the maids to help her finish what had been started. At this point, they were nothing more than mindless slaves, which was necessary lest they fight her. She didn't know if she had the wherewithal to combat them at this point, but with their vacant expressions, she should be fine.

Mark woke the next morning, but not in his bed.