Master Controller Act 12: Deviation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zeegee7
zeegee7
226 Followers

The coffee shop had changed significantly since Mark had stopped by, and what she saw was quite amazing to behold. Strewn about the shop were several raised platforms with a steel bar protruding from their midst. Seats were situated around the platform with miniature coffee makers at varying points on the edge. If a patron wanted a refill, all he had to do was put his cup at the spout and press a button, and sugars were also available at random intervals as well. The only thing missing were the creamers.

Atop the plat-formed stages were the coffee shop's employees. Most notable were the former owners who had forcibly signed the deed to Mark. Now, instead of managing the shop, Alexa was on her knees and elbows, bent down low, and engaging one of the patrons completely. Whereas before she barely sported B cups, now she was at full triple D breasts barely held by the string bikini top she was forced to wear. There was a minor amount of fabric that connected the front of her top to the G-string bikini bottom that barely clad her crotch. The gentleman that sat across the platform from him had a perfect view of her brown bud covered by a single string, and the ever so slightly puckered lips of her pussy, gobbling up the miniscule amount of fabric that was meant to cover it.

In front, of her and to the side, a man had just topped off his Arabian roast and was in need of creamer. He asked ever so politely for some, and Alexa was only too happy to oblige. She adjusted a bit to the left, and with her left hand, reached up and pulled the small triangle clear of her large, bulbous breast. Her dark areola was erect and protruded almost painfully out as if begging for relief. She leaned in and squeezed with delicate feminine hands into the cup of the man's coffee and a heavy stream of milk issued out and into the dark roast. The moan that escaped her mouth seemed to betray her ecstasy. No doubt the man at the other end was admiring a different form of fluid leaking out.

Lisa was atop another platform, but all her customer's seemed, for the moment, satisfied. To pass the time, she danced. Both of her hands were wrapped above her head and around the pole. Her hips ground a lewd rhythm that the men truly enjoyed. Unfortunately, it was also very distracting.

A middle aged black man sat watching her with unblinking eyes. His groping hands happened upon the rim of his coffee cup and he did his best to bring the rim to his lips. Unfortunately, he missed and some spilled onto his lap. His reaction to the hot liquid upon his sensitive crotch was understandable, but Lisa's was not. She immediately stopped dancing and fell to her knees in front of him. She magically produced a clean rag that she applied some water too, and very slowly and very gently began to rub the damp cloth back and forth on his crotch. He did not complain.

Crystal noticed another girl working a platform, and recognized her from the university. Apparently that customer had received too much whipped cream on his cappuccino, so she obligingly bent down low, ass high in the air, and suggestively licked the perfect amount off of his drink. He whispered something in her ear, and she tittered and turned around presenting her ass like a bitch in heat. That's when the grateful customer stuck the one dollar bill in her G-string and between her cheeks.

This was all very amusing to Crystal, and if she was being honest, very arousing. She continued to look around and decided to grab a seat. She didn't recognize the girl who was waiting on her, but the pendulous movements of her breasts swaying back and forth was a lovely display. She ordered a cup of coffee, and sipped slowly on it, not feeling in a hurry, when she spied the two men at the back.

They seemed like professional types, polos and slacks, one had brownish hair that was closely cropped military style, and the other man was bald, and it appeared that they were waiting for the bathroom to become available. Her assumption was confirmed when she watched another man leave the bathroom, and the first of the polos move towards the now vacant restroom. She felt naughty.

With a thought, and will, both men suddenly had an intense expression on their faces and both moved quickly to the bathroom. The bathroom door did not have a hydraulic mechanism to automatically close it, so Crystal, as well as many others in the shop, were privy to the exhibition. Baldy pushed Army up against the wall, and their lips locked with a feverish passion. Their hands crawled all over each other's body, trying to find every last angle they could touch. Army grabbed the back of Baldy's head with one hand and his other quickly began navigating the complex design of Baldy's black leather belt.

Baldy was not wasting any time, and quickly cleared the obstacle that was Army's belt, button and zipper. Moments later, Army's pants fell to the floor with a complete lack of grace, but Baldy didn't care, his hands were reaching up Army's boxers and grabbing ass with hungry fingers.

By this time, Army had breached the wall of pants blocking Baldy's package from his own hungry hands, and he dove deep into Baldy's waiting trembling front and grabbed the stiff, throbbing member. He began to stroke quickly and lovingly up and down, and Baldy let loose a low, deep moan as did Army. Then she let them go.

Their reactions were so comical, Crystal was unable to hold in her laugh. They realized their situation and attempted to flinch in three different directions at the same instant. Baldy fell to the floor, his pants wrapped around his knees. Army, landed against the opposite wall, but was fortunate enough to find the handicap bar built into it to hold him up. Of course, their raucous was loud enough to draw the attention of everyone in the shop, sexy barristas included.

Unfortunately for them Crystal wasn't done. The moment they were both standing, looking everywhere but at each other, they were then frozen in place. Their eyes were wide and filled with fear, even as they both drew near to each other once more, and let their pants fell to the floor again. Each of their right hands reached low and drew each other's semi-deflated rods out of their respective boxers and began to stroke with a greater amount of vigor. During the discourse they were forced to maintain eye contact and were able to see the build-up in each other's eyes as they reached mutual climax.

The sensation of string after string hitting each other's legs, bellies, and crotches was deeply humiliating. The moment the release was accomplished they were allowed control of their bodies and quickly reacted to pull their pants on. It was as they left that they became aware of all the spectators in the shop, and their blush turned to crimson. On Baldy it was most noticeable up to his scalp. Crystal really enjoyed that.

Chapter 12 - Arena Madness

After a quick refill, Crystal deposited her funds in the front of the barrista's panties, lingering ever so slightly at the parting of her lips, and left. She had one more stop to make. The drive from Easton to Norton only took about twenty minutes, and it gave her time to catch up on the submitted reports. She took special notice of the activities of Lily in the NRS, and knew she should start preparing for her Master's wishes, but first, she wanted to see her own schemes through.

Norton U was quite an example of architectural advancement. It boasted high rising towers and beautiful domed buildings. Resembling a fantastical Renaissance cathedral in many aspects, and its vast estates covered several acres of ground. From a bird's eye view, it resembled the Greek letter omega, with a large horseshoe-like outline, the athletic department on one foot, the classrooms throughout the center in a curving arching series of hallways, and the dormitories on the other foot.

The students could be divided into two main groups. The first was the lowest Tier, those drafted for being the scourge of society which included haughty bitches, who were often beautiful, and the asshole jocks who felt justified in intimidating those who weren't as physically domineering as they. These were often programmed with compulsions to dress in objectifying and/or humiliating clothing, or to submit themselves to those they would have terrorized before. The Dolls and Boy Toys were little more than sex slaves, some assigned to specific people, others free for all to enjoy.

Then there were the others, those who were rescued from the very same scourges of society, those who were neither strong enough, nor pretty enough to rise to the upper echelon, but instead were down trodden upon by them. They were offered a different set of options

Many of the women that came to the Tri-Town area due to oppression were offered a chance to either remain as they were and gain power over the masses, or be altered to fit the more socially accepted standard of beauty. Some of the "Duchesses" chose to be changed, as they had always wished to be, and went from heavy set, ugly, frumpy or dowdy, to beautiful and exotic, with ample curves and gorgeous looks. While they may have some additional programming to help them maintain their new physiques, and to provide them with much needed confidence, they were still in full control of their mental faculties.

Other women chose to remain as they were, for the "Divas" Mark provided them with a power similar to his own, and they could the pick of the litter (as it were) and their intended victim would feel a compulsion to satisfy them. They were also granted enhanced strength and stamina to be able to maintain their desired lifestyle, if they so wished.

The "Dukes" were offered a chance to reach a higher masculine potential, and they all accepted.

So Crystal started at the athletics side. The main entrance opened onto the gymnasium where several different sports were being practiced. Many of the guys were playing several different games of basketball at the same time, as the gymnasium was an extremely large venue with partitions available to separate the courts during events. While not wholly necessary, they all played without shirts, as most were eager, or forced, to sport their new ripped abs and lithe, muscular bodies. The Dukes still tended to wear longer basketball shorts, but the Boy Toys wore boy shorts often with humiliating messages across the buttocks such as "Slut", "Juicy" or "Insert Here", and often in varying feminine colors.

There was also a volleyball game in effect, and the women bore a variety of outfits depending on their status in the Tri-Town society. It was easy to see which women were the Dolls, as the ones forced to attend sported very small and very tight athletic bloomers that did nothing to hide their undergarments, or camel toe, and very tight white crop top that pressed tightly against their engorged, and perky, augmented breasts that jiggled pleasantly with each movement and presented their nipples prominently, as they weren't offered the decency of a sport's bra. Then as they worked up a sweat, their tops were practically useless, as far as coverage was concerned.

Several gymnastics training routines were taking place on the padded portion of the gymnasium up against one of the walls. Several mirrors were available, both for the stretching parties to see themselves and their forms in the reflection, as well as other parties to have better views. Upon closer inspection, Crystal realized that Lauren and Tori were teaching the class in nostalgic fashion, wearing a high-waisted, neon yellow thong, and a mesh crop top over a small, neon yellow bikini top over their enhanced chest which was easy to see as they ran through their routines with the rest of the women. While they were forced to shout out the different positions and encouraging words, their eyes betrayed their true feelings of complete and total hatred for the positions they actions they were forced to act out.

The Dolls were forced to maintain a certain physique, and could easily be spotted as those doing the lewdest stretches, presenting their assets as wares on the open market. It was also obvious to discern the varying types of spectators as those who were admiring the athleticism, those admiring their significant other's methods and bods, and those who had forced their submissive to maintain. This area was solely dedicated to the open arenas available for larger scale activities, and the door on the far wall, adjoining the training mats, led to the hallways, and the locker rooms.

Chapter 13 - Hustle and Bustle

The hallways were a great deal wider than one would normally expect, in order to accommodate the thronging masses that gathered there. On one wall was the entrance to the men's locker room, as well as a separate locker room for Duchesses and Divas. They were very accommodating and five star quality. On the opposite wall, were an array of clear glass panes to the Doll's locker room for easy viewing. The changing area was to one side, with several long stretching benches in the middle, and 5 foot tall skinny lockers on the wall for them to leave their clothes and get their workout gear. On the other end were several open tiled areas of showers for groups of women to bathe in, with spouts shooting streams of water at varying angles.

As Crystal walked by, she saw one college girl changing into her workout leotard. She was on the cheer squad and would be joining the gymnastics' team as they exercised. Another girl, Crystal recognized from the Company, was facing the men watching her as she removed her shirt and bra, then sat down on the bench as she lowered her skirt, and then her pantyhose, until finally removing the panties and spreading her legs wide for the audience.

Crystal continued walking and was now privy to the showering show, seeing several women being soaped and lathered up and rinsed off by their shower mates, though a great deal of cleansing was being focused between their legs, and less on the rest of their bodies.

A new feature added to the athletics department, was the sauna, or the more colloquially named "Hot Box", which could be shaded to prevent prying eyes. However, on this occasion, Rachel and Vanessa were leading several women in similar garb to Lauren and Tori, (i.e. tiny neon colored string bikini) in a series of slutty hot yoga poses easily seen by any passersby. Being as how the material they bore, meant to "cover" their private areas was so thin, the moisture made the material translucent enough to be able to see all the skin it was meant to cover. Their shame, mixed with fury, was evident on their own faces.

Finally, was the exercise gym, with a large assortment of treadmills, ellipticals, exercise bikes, and Stairmasters in the cardio section. There were also a large assortment of free weights, as well as several machines and equipment for strength. Also new to the gym was the stretching and abdominal workout section.

Many were able to use the equipment in a normal fashion, to advance their physical well-being for personal growth. Others, however, were under compulsion to utilize the gym for the personal gain of others. Whether the female staff of the mansion, or the cheer squad for the Tri-Town sporting events, or those who were negative influences at the Company in the era before. The Boy Toys and Dolls were told to maintain a certain physique to please their master's as well as present a pleasant aesthetic to those around.

You could always tell who the Compelled were, the Dolls were forced to wear bright pink, thong backed leotards that rose high on their waists and stooped low in the front to show ample bosom. They were also forced to insert vaginal balls when on the treadmills, ellipticals or Stairmasters, and sit on exercise bikes with dildoed seats if they were programmed for that machine.

The Boy Toys were forced to wear small latex boy shorts which did nothing to hide the buttplug or caged cock beneath, and many of them were told to help one another out, so you would see several straight men in tiny shorts, sitting and walking funny, forced to massage or help stretch other men, and forced to be in uncomfortably close proximity to one another. This usually happened while their mistresses and masters were nearby watching.

Even as Crystal was looking around, Tessa arrived. After that horrible, first night where Mark left her paralyzed and at the mercy of the horny delivery guy and his friends, she was forced several nights a week to entertain them moving forward. Three nights a week, she watched as her body picked up her phone, and then, in continued horror, heard her voice not only order the pizza, but the particular driver that should bring it. Sometimes he would come alone, and she was under a depraved compulsion to please him in any way he wanted, other nights he would bring friends. They didn't always play the mannequin game, but still were never dissatisfied.

What made the whole ordeal even worse, was the slow descent into madness where she actually began enjoying the rendezvous she was forced to endure. She wasn't even aware when Mark disengaged the programming, yet she continued making the calls. Often, she would try wearing the dowdiest clothes she possessed in order to discourage him from coming with any kind of perverse expectations, but he would soon have them shed from her beautiful lithe body and they would begin. Last night, she could hardly wait for him to arrive, and called in the order on the drive home. She beat him home by minutes, but was able to strip her clothes completely well before hearing the knock on the door.

Now she felt it absolutely necessary to maintain a certain level of stamina and strength to keep up with her extracurricular activities, and enjoyed the leering stares and perverse thoughts she knew she was eliciting. While she was not a Doll, per se, she still chose to wear the pink leotard and knee high socks for her workouts. She made sure to strip slowly and lovingly for the spectators, spreading her legs, and bending at the waist while casting burning eyes over her shoulder at the audience, leaving nothing hidden from the ravenous voyeurs on the other side of the clear panes of glass.

She stretched the crotch down and settled it deep between her legs so that it pressed taut against her mons while resting one foot up on the bench to give a clear view to her audience. She then stretched the material low, as she bent forward, allowing her now bulbous breasts to hang low until pulling the stretchy material tight and spending an inordinate amount of time adjusting them, which of course caused two sharply erect nipples to protrude proudly through the leotard's thin, stretchy, adhering material. Finally she turned away, and bent once more at the waist, while she used two delicate fingers to pull the thin strip of material that had settled between her rear cheeks to be pulled out, only to have it settle once more within.

She strolled out, swaying her hips invitingly, loving the perverse attention she garnered. First up was the exercise bike. The five inch dildo that protruded from the seat, seemed to thrum with invitation, and she was keen to respond. As she stepped on the left pedal, she could already feel her tunnel wetting in anticipation as she pulled her right leg high over, and straddled the next pedal. Elevating herself above the bike, she reached under, and moved the fabric to the side, which opened her warm, slick canal to the plastic member that slowly began to fill her trench. Allowing gravity to bring her down, and fill her further, a hungry moan ripped its way out of her throat and she began to ride. With every revolution of the pedals, the dildo descended and ascended in rhythmic movements. She started slow, but was quickly motivated to increase speed as she progressed until after fifteen minutes of rigorous biking the orgasm tore through her body and pierced her brain letting loose a much louder moan. Hers was not the only one in the gym.

zeegee7
zeegee7
226 Followers