Master Controller Act 12: Deviation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They all three blinked, and the memories came flooding back in. It took a while for them to realize what was flooding their brain, and how it affected them. Then the horror struck. Both Gina and Ivonne, having actually been there, were paralyzed by the overwhelming feeling of violation, not only at the physical encounter, but at the fact they were actually working for the asshole who did it. Victor, however, remembering the day he came home and his Master left the two most precious women in his life naked and used, was shaking in raw fury. Then, once more, Crystal snapped her fingers. She had seen enough.

Chapter 8 - Water Works

The distilling factory was nearby, and took little time to travel to. Leon proved himself a very competent and diligent supervisor for the Master, as he had much to be thankful for. His high paying job with a substantial salary was due to Mark's placement in the factory business, but more than that was the woman walking by. Dinah was trudging through the facility with a maintenance cart, that had a sticky wheel, and she was quite a sight for it.

Dinah was currently dressed in a most interesting display, wearing a pair of jogging shorts that seemed to be several sizes too small. Most of her thunderous thighs tested the material and showed a great deal of skin out of the side slits of them, and the rear was quite entrenched in her large and plump ass crack with large letters declaring "FILTHY" across both cheeks. But the real show was the prominent camel toe presented as the shorts were seemingly eaten alive by her thick pussy lips. They seemed to dig into her waist a bit, yet still the matching strings of her negligent underwear came out and over her wide hips, suggesting of the slutty purple thong underneath.

Her top was a too short, low cut, white T-shirt that clung desperately to her curves and rolls, even as it bared her midriff. Today's design was of two red hearts embossed suggestively over the over flowing buxomness of her breasts. The shirt was stretched so tight that it did little to cover the purple bra and the large cups under the two hearts. The shirt was short enough and the shorts low enough, fortunately, as to make evident the tramp stamp on her lower back that declared in stylized cursive "Leon's Slut" in loud, proud, flowy lettering.

Her hair was pulled into a no-nonsense pony tail, her shoes were basic white sneakers, and she was further unadorned as far as jewelry or nail polish.

Still the men enjoyed the view, and as she was in charge of all spills, the men of the factory suffered regular bouts of "butter fingers". They even learned that if they were sitting at a table and spilled something on the table, they could summon her for cleanup. The men would stay seated, and this would force her to lean over them, with all her bared flesh, and copious mounds, to take care of the mess. Furthermore, should wandering hands find their way up her shirt, or down her shorts, or between her legs, her first priority was to the cleanliness of the plant. Often she would walk away from a mess with loose dollar bills sticking out of varying points of her clothing.

Unlike many of the other slaves in the Tri-Town area, her expression was not forced away, but she was rarely allowed to speak. Apparently Leon really enjoyed the bitter scowl she always sported as she was forced to do menial work, and be poked, prodded and fondled by "lesser men" as she would have referred to them.

As Crystal watched this happen, Dinah finished cleaning the mess, and Leon's voice was suddenly heard over the PA system calling her to his office. She stowed the cleaning supplies away, scooted the cart to a designated area, and proceeded to walk up the steps quickly, causing quite a bit of jiggling as she did so, up to the operations manager's office. Crystal followed a short distance behind and watched as she stepped into the office and closed it.

While most of the blinds were closed, there was a small gap with which Crystal could steal a peek, and what she saw was Dinah walking around the desk, kneeling down to face Leon and begin bobbing back and forth. Leon leaned back, hands on the back of his head, and simply closed his eyes, enjoying the midday blow job from his slave wife. In short order he finished, and then Crystal saw Dinah stand up, lean in at the waist, and grab her breasts, bouncing them in both hands for her owner. The look on Dinah's face was murderous as she was forced to perform this ridiculous display, but she was powerless to rebel.

She stood up, turned around, hands still cupping her breasts, and once more bent over and began twerking ass in Leon's face. Leon's hands extended to grab the copious amounts of meat presented to him, laughed, spanked her a couple of times on each cheek, and then seemingly grew bored and sent her away. As she reached the door, Leon let loose one more command, and Dinah angrily pulled the door open, and closed it behind her. She walked up to the first step, by this time Crystal had once more moved away, balled both of her hands into fists, and proceeded to skip down the stairs, her pony tail swinging wildly behind, and jiggling her breasts dangerously to and fro for all to watch, and watch they did.

Upon reaching the floor level, she closed her eyes took a deep breath, and proceeded to reach up and aggressively fondle her breasts for several minutes in a spectacular show of readjustment. Even being forced to go so far as reach up the short shirt and pull the cup outwardly so she could reach in and pull the mounds up and letting them fall back in place, allowing all to see her dark areolas.

She then pushed her waistband of her shorts down, and with delicate fingers, reached down to realign her thong with her mons that all could now see possessed a healthy bush, and she pushed the back of the shorts down and had the thin, sliver of a back enter deeply in her crack, once more pulling the strings high over her hips, and only then did she pull the shorts upward to its regular position. Then, a single tear escaping to trace down her cheek, did she finally get back to work.

Crystal had seen enough.

Chapter 9 - Boys and Bottles

Practically attached to the water processing plant, was the plastics manufacturing plant that produced the bottles to house the water. Within minutes, Crystal, in very expensive heels, walked over to it, and was inside the main foyer.

The receptionist that welcomed her was a very handsome man who immediately knew who she was, as did most of the Tri-Town area, and stood immediately to welcome her in. He offered refreshments and assistance in anything, as he should, but she said she was just visiting.

She began walking around and inspecting the machinery, as well as the general work environment. Bryan, the manager, ran a very tight ship, and she could absolutely appreciate it. The floors were spotless, the work areas were clean, and even the bathrooms were spotless. The workers didn't seem to mind the extra discipline, in fact it all seemed to make them feel that much more respective of their manager.

Crystal arrived at the plastics plant just before the lunch bell ring, and she watched all the workers calmly shuffle out in an orderly manner, many catching fleeting glances of the beautiful woman that had come to visit. She was amused and turned on by their hormonal responses to look her up and down, promising deviant acts with their eyes, only to immediately realize who they were checking out and slam their gazes down in fear. She felt like an Empress.

The break room was long and stereotypical, white linoleum floors, white walls, a sink and several microwaves to the side, multiple refrigerators planted up against a wall, and two doors leading to the distinct bathrooms the facility was obligated to provide. All the men filed in and sat at various tables, obviously having designated certain locations to be their own long ago, and Bryan, never one to isolate himself from his men, sat in the break room with them, though at the head of the room at a separated table. A few other men sat with him, each wearing polos, and name badges on their shirts, they must have been men of status in the company. That's when the door opened loudly at the back.

All heads turned sharply to behold the spectacle that had entered. From the back of the now quiet room, resounding clopping noises rang throughout the dining area as a set of bright yellow heels strutted through the room. The heels encased the bare feet, decorated with bright pink nail polish, belonging to long toned legs that led up to tight, short cut off jean shorts that ended about half an inch above each ass cheek, and about half an inch above the connection of manhood, letting each toned cheek stick out invitingly from the frayed denim. The shorts drew the attention upwards, past the bared, smooth, hairless abs to a cutoff off-white shirt that no longer retained its neck line or lower hem, but still proclaimed proudly "Went Black" in dark brown lettering. Today, Xavier had light makeup on his face, but did sport bright red lipstick that puckered intensely, and dark purple mascara, accented the plucked eyebrows that bore a laser- like focus as he strutted across and to his man.

He had in his hand, also decorated with bright pink finger nail polish, a large, dark blue lunchbox that he held in one hand, the other hand in an extremely feminine cat's paw position at nipple level. His steps were short, and his hips swayed back and forth, a sight none of the men, straight, bi or gay, could resist.

As Xavier approached Bryan's table, he leaned at the waist low to put the lunch box on the table, showing off an ass that had taken a lot of work to develop to the entire room. He then shimmied to the side where the sink and cabinets were and extracted plates and plasticware, before returning back to the main table. As he walked around the back to Bryan's central position, he brushed a hand on the back of the man on Bryan's right, then leaned in again, and began organizing brisket, mashed potatoes and corn on a plate in efficient order. He scooted to Bryan's other side, and grabbed a thermos out of the lunchbox and unscrewed the large cap, producing a soup bowl, which he placed on the table, now presenting his ass to the man on Bryan's left, and poured a healthy serving of beef stew for his beau.

The rest of the workers all spoke, but several glances, some devious, some scoffing, and some jealous, were often taken of their manager and his boy-toy, who now sat upon Bryan's lap feeding him with love and care.

As lunch drew to a close Bryan whispered in Xavier's ear, then quickly got up and headed out and back to his office, Xavier en tow. Crystal followed after, watching the two enter, and the door close. As the bell rang, signaling the end of lunch, all the men proceeded back to their posts, and about five minutes after Xavier was shoved out of Bryan's office, missing his shorts and sporting a pair of low cut, black G-string panties which did little to hide his rather small package. Still in heels, he walked back towards the exit, having to pass all the men on the floor who made obvious leering looks at him. Xavier was still bound by the programming and both smiled coyly at them, as if embarrassed but not upset.

Just as Xavier reached the exit, Bryan's voice was heard over the PA system calling him back to the office, forcing Xavier to pass all the same men one more time, and that's when Bryan walked out with the Daisy Dukes jean shorts in hand. Xavier bounced and took them happily from his master's hand, then bent low in front of all the workers showing practically everything, as he pulled the shorts up his legs and around his waist.

When Xavier finally exited the building Crystal was waiting. She noticed Xavier's face drop into horror and despair, until he spied Crystal and his face snapped back into bimbo glee.

"Hello Xavier, how are you today?"

"Oh, I'm doing just amazing Ms. Crystal! Thanks for asking. How are you?" he replied in a bouncy, bubbly, bimbo method.

"Are you now? Do you enjoy visiting your man?"

"Absolutely! I love visiting my big chunk of dark chocolate!" As he said this, he gripped his body in a self-induced bear hug, and one leg lifted a bit, the healed foot pointing down in a dainty manner.

Crystal was somewhat repulsed by the spectacle. He was beyond feminine. This over the top flamboyance was obviously the work of extreme programming in his system. Crystal snapped her fingers.

The look of pure horror that befell Xavier as he fell to his feet was almost enough to cause him to pass out. All of his functions had returned, his body was once more his own to respond naturally to everything that had transpired. His ass had hurt for quite some time since having to suffer regular bouts of anal sex, and his jaw was also very tired from constant blow jobs he had to offer Bryan. His legs and feet were sore from the constant exercises to keep his body tight, and the heels he was forced to wear. He broke into tears, and looked up to praise his rescuer only to see the look in her eye. She was not being merciful or kindly, just curious. She held her fingers high once more, and before Xavier could scream, she snapped and he was once more the phenomenally gay bimbo slut of Bryan.

He skipped away once more, arms at his sides and hands fanned out in a prissy manner, and Crystal watched as he made it to the bus stop to wait.

Chapter 10 - Heat at the NRS

The tall slim man strolled purposefully down the hall in his expensively, tailored suit. His steps landed firmly on the ground, he was pissed. Johann stormed into the department of the National Revenue Service with ire in his eyes. Lily was sitting at her desk towards the back, and she showed no outward expression that his presence had changed anything about her day. That pissed him off even more.

Johann was a tall, lean, beautiful specimen of a man. His ancient Viking ancestry was evident in his pale skin, blue eyes and thicker dirty blond hair. Standing at around 6 foot 5, he had a slim runner's body, probably from all the running, and he knew the image he portrayed. Ever the bachelor playboy, he was not at all accustomed to the apathetic response he got from Lily and her team, and he didn't like it.

He towered over her as she calmly sat at her desk reviewing paperwork.

"Would you care to explain WHY the case is still open?" He spoke at her in his most demeaning method.

"Which case are you talking about?" she responded coolly, not even looking up.

Enraged he slammed his fists on her desk, and shouted, "YOU KNOW WHICH CASE! The case against the Tri-Town area, and the Company! I ordered you to close that case!"

"You said you were told from above to have it closed, I remember. It still needs investigating."

"Oh really, and with all this investigating what have you discovered?" he asked smugly.

At this Lily showed her first sign of irritation, and defeat. Truth be told they had yet to find any sign of foul play. Seemingly, several wealthy billionaires simply began giving their money away and the productivity of the varying businesses in the Tri-Town area were all achieving miraculous growth and output. She had all her agents poring over the figures with fine-tooth combs, and they found nothing. Then, in an act of desperation, she sent agents out to the area to see if they could dig anything up. Not only did they not find anything, but one came back a nymphomaniac and was temporarily suspended seeking psychiatric help, though that didn't seem to resolve anything as Kristen apparently had fucked her way through three psychiatrists. One came back with a boyfriend she was fanatically attached to, and one actually stayed behind in the area to live. In all her years, she had never seen or heard of anything like it, and it was driving her crazy.

When she got the order to cease and desist from on high, she was doubly suspicious. It had all the earmarks of a cover up and she was not going to stop. Never mind the fact that she hated her egotistical, chauvinistic boss with a very deep seeded fury. As a woman in the government facility, she had always had to fight ten times harder to move up, and this man was able to shoot ahead of her with half the experience. She hated how he treated women like he was God's gift to them, and what was even worse, was that so many of them fell for it.

Now, this MAN was here telling her how to do her job, even though he had no idea what she even did. He regularly pushed work on her while he went golfing with "the guys", and now he dared come and order her around!

"That's what I thought," he continued "you women are always caught up in your 'emotions' and won't listen to reason."

She ground her teeth at this scathing remark, and she could tell he reveled in her discomfort.

"There is something going on. No one is as lucky as these guys are, and we have an obligation to prove it."

"You have spent months wasting time and money. Your department is diminished and you still have nothing to show for it!"

"I need more time." She mumbled sullenly.

"This isn't one of your stupid romantic comedies, or a silly day time soap opera. I'm tired of talking about this, end it NOW!"

"Johann, if I could just have a little more time."

"Fuck that! You have racked up a ridiculous amount of expenses on this, and wasted countless hours of government employees' times, and I'm not authorizing another fucking penny! Close the file, now!"

"I can't do that. The investigation isn't done. Let me send ... "

"NO! I won't let you waste anyone else's time. If you want to go, then go yourself, on your dime. But know this, if you still don't find anything it's your ass. If this was all some wild goose chase, I'll make sure you're demoted. And make it quick!"

She lowered her head dejectedly, as much as she hated him he held the upper hand. She agreed to the terms, though begrudgingly. Johann, feeling full of himself in triumph stood tall to walk away, but as he turned away he stopped, noticing all the employees in the office trying not to stare at the interaction. He had a wry grin plaster his face and turned around once more to his lowly, sexy subordinate, and leaned in close to her.

"You know, I could be talked into letting you off the hook for this whole fiasco for a little ... "attention". At that, he ever so subtly thrust his crotch in her general area as if to indicate the act he was asking for.

Lily's face twisted in utter disgust and she very nearly wretched in her mouth. That was all the response Johann needed, before scowling and storming out. He got to the door of the office, turned around, and yelled "TWO DAYS AND YOU'RE OUT!"

Lily panicked, "Why ...!" Johann turned towards her, and Lily swallowed what felt like a boulder as she pushed aching muscles to form a smile, and said "Why don't you come with me?"

Johann stared at her in utter disbelief ... "What?"

Lily knew this was her chance, "Come with me and see for yourself. If I'm right, no report will be a substitute for seeing it with your own eyes, but if I'm wrong, you can see me fail yourself."

Johann's eyes gleamed and he could not resist, "You're on!" and with that he left.

Lily dropped her head into her hands. She swore to herself long ago she would never lower herself to doing anything like that for her career, and it may very well have just ended it. She got online and used her own personal debit card to book two tickets for the next flight to the Tri-Town area.

Back in the Mansion, Mark smirked. He would be waiting.

Chapter 11 - What's Brewing

Crystal will have one last stop, but decided to stop for a refreshing cup of coffee. She had her driver take her to the Perky Brew, figuring she could kill two birds with one stone.