Master Controller Act 12: Deviation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To her left, another girl was plainly not enjoying the experience, but still forced to exercise through what was clearly a powerful orgasm she had been forced to build up too. Most of the women on these bikes, and some of the men, all had similar expressions. Though the Boy Toys were significantly more uncomfortable with their caged cocks not allowing them to climax through their sexual exercise.

As Tessa completed her ride, she pulled herself up and off the implement, now slick with her juices after several climatic events, and moved to complete her daily workout. She passed one of the students, who ran on the treadmill, breathing raggedly as the vaginal balls rubbed back and forth in her own treasure box, eliciting quite a bit of excitement, but sadly, not enough to drive her over the edge. The girl continued her cardio, slowly losing her mind with lust that she would soon need to subside.

As Tessa left, Sierra approached the now slick exercise bike and began her assigned task of wiping it down with a rag, at the same time Gideon, one of Mark's only friends from high school who he had recruited to help run the gym, saw her and whispered in her ear. Sierra's face turned from regret, to despair, to horror, as she set the rag aside and leaned in, opening her mouth, as she began to take the dildo in. it took several moments, but she was finally able to get the accessory clean from base to tip.

Sierra then moved towards a man on the bench press, to help spot him. Unfortunately, for her, this put her nylon clad crotch directly at the man's face, and he petitioned her to scoot in a bit more. He did only 5 reps, and reached up for a taste, 5 more reps and another taste. Sierra had to stay put during the entire ordeal.

Crystal saw the burning hatred in her eye, and was pleased. Another one to add to the collection.

Chapter 14 - Mary, Partner in Crime

Mary was sitting at her desk, her tight pencil skirt pulled high up her thighs as she sat at her luxurious Dean's chair, behind her large mahogany desk. Hidden from view was one of her favorite boy toys beneath her expansive desk lapping deep at her well. Her legs wide began to flex and tense with the pending build-up of her orgasm until, finally, it exploded throughout her body. Alfred's head popped up from between her legs and the hem of her skirt, glistening with juices all over his face.

She rolled her chair back, and allowed Alfred to extricate from the cavern beneath, before herself sitting upon the lacquered wood. He stood tall and strong, well over 6 feet tall, and muscular as a linebacker. Though her Master was a pale comparison to this brute of a man, she actually had little interest in him aside from what his chiseled physique was able to offer her. Taking his cue from her, he approached her desk, and she slowly parted her legs. First, he reached for her skirt, and pulled it up even further to over her hips. As she was not wearing any underwear, he had reached his destination and she leaned back to settle in. His long rod entered slowly, but firmly, filling her tunnel with his manhood. As she allowed his thick cock to piston in and out, he reached up and unbuttoned her shirt as he began to massage her voluminous breasts that jiggled intriguingly in his hands. She had him speed up faster and faster until she felt the buildup once more throughout her body.

This time she let loose a wail of orgasmic bliss rip forward and shake her entire body forcefully while Alfred held her still with his strong hands. She breathed for a moment, and as she once more gathered her wits, she looked behind her and saw Crystal watching her with a bemused arched eyebrow. She stammered trying desperately to stand in the presence of her Mistress, but the orgasm had taken so much out of her. She tried to stand on her 6 inch stiletto's, and adjust her skirt and top, while extricating herself from the now limp cock. It took her a few moments to steady her legs long enough to stand and invite Crystal to come and sit, then, realizing she had completely forgotten about him, she shooed Alfred away, still naked. He left without a second's hesitation.

Crystal approached the desk, and foregoing sitting in carnal juices, sat at one of the guest chairs in front. Mary had finally gotten herself all put together and was finally ready to receive her Mistress.

"Mistress, I'm so sorry I wasn't prepared to receive you." She began.

Crystal dismissed her with a wave, "Think nothing of it, we all need our little reliefs to help us cope."

Mary blushed crimson, and took a breath, "Thank you. So how can I be of service, Mistress?"

Crystal arched an eyebrow, "What would you do for your Master?"

Mary's expression was one of consternation, "Absolutely ANYTHING."

She emphasized the word "Anything" with passion, startled by the very idea that her loyalty was anything but absolute. She remembered her more rebellious days, and had come to deeply regret the lost time she was not worshipping her Master, and his glorious cock.

Crystal, knowing exactly what was going through the Dean's mind, smirked ever so slightly. "I'm very glad to hear it. I would like your help for a special surprise I'm planning for Him."

Mary perked up with excitement, which caused a cascade of very interesting movements, "Oh my! That sounds like fun! You of course have my unconditional cooperation. All that I am is yours."

"I expected nothing less from you," Crystal said with obvious pride.

Crystal then began going over the plan with Mary. Mary's expression turned from one of initial interest, almost hunger, to one of horror. She began to emphatically plead with her Mistress to change her mind. The very idea of doing anything like what Crystal was suggesting was unfathomable to Mary, but she didn't want to deny her Mistress. Still, in Mary's mind, the needs of her Master outweighed those of Crystal's, if he didn't know it.

Crystal expected this, and reached into Mary's mind. Mary sensed it, but was powerless to stop it. She had long since given access over to Mark and Crystal, and the door was wide open to her now. Crystal began to go over the plan again, and this time Mary listened. As she listened, her legs spread wide and her breathing was rasped. She could not tear her eyes away from Crystal's lips, and her fingers were drawn to her now wet slit, while the other one, parted her still open blouse and reached deep into the cup of her large bra.

As Crystal came to the end of the plan, Mary was beyond crazy with Need. Crystal asked Mary if she understood, and Mary knew what she needed to do to be satisfied.

"I ... I ... " she breathed heavily, and closed her eyes. She didn't want to betray her Master, but the pressure building up was inhuman. She was beginning to lose consciousness from increasing Need. Her legs were spread as wide as they would go, and all five fingers were now plunging deep in her sopping wet opening. Crystal was rather impressed that Mary had lasted almost three full minutes, and with a final shaky breath she yelled, "I UNDERSTAND!"

The orgasm that ripped throughout her body was more than she could handle and she screamed out in ecstasy. When she came to, having slid on the floor, she remembered what she had agreed to, and realized what she was in for. Though she was terrified, she had not been so turned on in a while. Crystal left the limp body in a heap atop the chair, and got up to leave. As she left, Alfred wished her a good day from the admin's desk outside the Dean's office.

Chapter 15 - Halls of Learning

Crystal meandered through the rest of the University, and walked through the other leg, the Scholastic Leg. The classrooms were full, and it was endearing to see the Dolls and Boy Toys, all of whom would have rated 8, 9 and 10's back at high school and at their original college's, were now inexplicably pandering to and fawning over students that would never have been given the time of day by them. Hot lean, busty blonds in tight, low cut tank tops and miniskirts, were cuddled up to and draping over fat, acne faced nobodies, or smoking hot Latina girls were intertwined with dorky, big eyed nerds while donning off shoulder halter tops and jean shorts that did little to cover their private areas.

There were even heavy set women, with unkempt hair, and plain faces that had a fat lipped model at their side, or a tall muscular man rubbing their shoulders. Later they would retire to their respective dorm rooms and engage in such debauchery as to shake the building.

Crystal recognized a couple of the female faces from the coffee shop, and the mansion. Many were nearly unrecognizable with so much clothing on, though they were far from appropriately attired here at the University. The majority were reprogrammed to accept their fate as though it was a normal transition, but others had an expression Crystal recognized all too well as anger and humiliation. She made note.

Chapter 16 - Young Love

Alex was a very tall, and very lanky, young man. In the past, he wore very thick glasses, had little fashion sense, not to mention the fact that he was hard pressed to find clothes in his size, and his haircut was the dreaded chili bowl fashion that screamed more efficiency than consideration. Being the fourth child, with three older sisters, he was often overlooked in life, and as such was given very little care. Though he was not monetarily, or physically denied, emotionally his parents may as well not have even been in the picture. This caused quite a blow to his self-esteem, if his parents didn't care about him, who could, and as such he was ruthlessly picked on in school with little ability to defend himself.

The actual specifics are hazy, he was contacted by the faculty of Norton U, and invited for an in-person interview. Since travel and costs were covered, he readily accepted. He was smart, and Mark saw that in him, and the last thing Mark wanted was another budding genius to be looked over and cast away. So upon arrival, he was given the best service at the restaurant while sitting and speaking with Mary, who he had to struggle to pay attention to with so much of her lovely flesh showing from her provocatively tailored clothing, and by the end of the dinner he had been offered a full scholarship to attend, room and board included. He moved in the following week.

In the process of moving, he was startled to see all the nubile women that pranced about in such revealing clothing. His mother was incredibly strict, and the whole family were always forced to dress modestly, so seeing this much skin was quite a shock. He stepped out to admire the girls, and as he did so he caught the gaze of a short Hispanic beauty by the name of Gabrielle. She smiled at him with such sincerity that he felt as if he were floating, and heard very little of the actual words she used to talk at him. After that, she made a point of daily walking by his room to say hello, until she disappeared.

Alex was a bit frantic, as he looked forward to their casual greetings, and didn't know how to cope. The following day another girl showed up, and informed him that she had been disciplined by the Dean and needed to complete community service, but would be back soon. Sure enough, several weeks later she returned and once more began to walk past his room saying "Hi". The first time, he wasn't ready and floundered in an attempt to get up and follow after, but the next day he was ready and inquired after her absence. There was a little guilt in her expression, so he dismissed the question, and followed a safer line of questioning. Within the hour, they were an item.

Alex had heard brief conversation from his sisters about their boyfriends, though the relationships were always kept in the utmost secrecy, but the passion with which Gabrielle engaged in their own union was something he had not expected. She made him feel like more than just a man to be pleasured. She made him feel like a god to be worshipped.

In the time before, she would never have been with a man like Alex. Her father was a powerful CEO, and her mother was a high society debutant. She was raised to be a princess in mind and a ruthless woman in business. As such, Gabrielle grew up a strong independent woman, and made sure to let her boyfriends know it. She actually got a great deal of enjoyment breaking spirits of weaker-willed people and bullying those as well, often bullying them on social media. This point of her personality was the main reason Mark had her brought in in the first place, plus the fact she had huge, natural tits.

The "new" Gabrielle was now finishing up a long, slow, loving blow job for the love of her life, and she now moved to giving him a loving shoulder rub, while wearing black satin lingerie. Alex was only barely coming to terms with the fact that he had a girlfriend, but all this servitude and loyalty was still more than he could wrap his mind around.

Together, they finished their studies and homework, and Alex was getting ready to turn in. Gabrielle, knowing how much Alex loved breasts, removed her bra, and took her position as the smaller spoon beneath the covers, grabbing his hands and bringing them to her soft, squishy mounds. Then she too succumbed to her own slumber.

Chapter 17 - Going to the Movies

Mark felt like getting out. The local theater was replaying the newest superhero movies for its diehard fans, costumes encouraged, and Mark loved it, and he thought it would be fun to bring some company with him. He contacted the theater and had several seats set aside for him and his friends.

Randall showed up dressed in the thunder god's armor with the battle hammer in his hand. His long, blond hair paired perfectly with the design and you could tell he felt pretty good about it. He apparently felt a lot better about Vanessa at his side, dressed in a tight, white leather bustier that perked her augmented breasts beautifully high, with a serious risk that if she breathed to deeply something may fall out. To accompany the top, she had on a pair white leather pants that were so low, they barely cleared her obviously clean shaven pubic region, though the high waist thong was clear to all. The final humiliation was the white horsehead on the broomstick with wings attached, that she was forced to keep between her legs as she walked around.

Gideon came as the archer, carrying a fairly expensive looking bow and a quiver on his back, he looked the part. Accompanying him was Meredith, another girl from their high school years, who also worked at the gym. Her blond hair had apparently been dyed to bright red, and the black cat suit she wore was zipped down to her navel, barely maintaining her own augmented breasts within. She was forced to remain near, and the pose she took as her leg was elevated on his, presented an alluring sight of her ass in the skin tight suit.

Tran came along and sported a shiny, chrome metal sleeve on his left arm with a wig of shoulder length hair. On his side was his personal attendant Daniel, who had been forced to wear a ridiculous red and white bustier with a white star between the empty, blue cups of the woman's top. His bottom was covered in tiny red boy shorts, and his feet were clad in red, heeled boots, and a blue winged helmet covered his head. He also was accessorized with a small patriotically decorated shield. Though no one was home, figuratively speaking, the guys still got a kick out of his getup.

Finally, Mark was there sporting a pretty cheesy similarity to high-tech armor. He also wore gloves with glowing circles in the palms as a facsimile of the blaster gauntlets. Accompanying him was Rachel dressed in a suitably sexy outfit that left little to the imagination. Her stiletto boots, the bikini bottom, and the string bikini top, all resembled the decorative pattern of the almighty heroine from the movies. The super star insignia embossed proudly on each breast cup, and the back material which stretched beautifully across her full ass. However, the truly humiliating thing, aside from having to wear the blond wig, was the parody of the pilot's leather jacket, which was neither wide enough to close in the front, nor long enough to cover anything behind, but stopped mere inches south of her shoulder blades. She was a pornographic mimicry of the character and everyone around knew it.

While the three hour movie was far from enjoyable from the plus ones, the main attendees enjoyed every second of it. Each of the men had enjoyed not only full tier service from their slaves, including getting snacks, refills and napkins, but additional adult services which only added to the slaves' humiliation and the enjoyment of the viewers.

Mark made sure to have each fluffy bite of popcorn hand delivered by Rachel to his mouth, to allow both of his hands the opportunity of enjoying her body. Every time the shielded hero appeared on screen Tran forced Daniel to stand and pose in some ridiculous style. Many a time when Randall's character showed on screen, Vanessa was forced to suffer a major indignity of pretend riding her Pegasus. All this did was force her body to grind on the stick, which would lead to a most regretful, if not powerful, orgasm for all to enjoy. Finally, Gideon had a great deal of fun by making Meredith play with her breasts at random intervals, and grinding on his knee, just so she couldn't prepare herself, and be caught unawares which led to increased lustful desire she so desperately tried to fight off. By the time the movie was over, she had suffered 5 of her own orgasms.

After the movie was over, the guys thought it might be fun to enjoy some "training exercises" and had the girls and Daniel wrestle. To watch that much exposed flesh forced to compete on a grass lawn was extremely entertaining, and the victims were horrified that their Masters allowed it to continue for nearly thirty minutes in full view of all the other movie goers.

Vanessa was forced to maintain the toy between her legs the entire time, Daniel's Frisbee sized shield offered next to no protection, Meredith's breasts continuously broke free and swung about uncomfortably, and Rachel's bikini offered several tactical disadvantages. The only one to win in the exercise was Daniel, who remained completely unaware of the situation, while the girls who had been slutted up were putting on a show for all the theater customers.

Chapter 18 - Bed Time

That night, Mark finished up working in the lab and decided to turn in for the night. He dismissed the staff, and was very pleasantly surprised to see Crystal already in bed, lounging in sexy lingerie and poised to receive him. He quickly removed his clothing, and made sure his stiff, throbbing, veinous manhood was politely requesting her services. For some reason, he was feeling especially horny and wanted nothing more than to fuck his queen until they both passed out from exhaustion.

As he mounted the bed, drawing nearer and nearer to his beloved goddess, she held out a hand, preventing him from closing the distance. She leaned forward and kissed him deeply, her hands delicately scratching his back, and his whole body simply melted into her embrace. Though still hard, to the point of pain, she merely continued kissing and caressing different areas of his torso. He reached for her breasts, and she coyly swatted his hands away, so instead he grabbed her sides and let his own fingers caress her lower back.

The anticipation built, more and more, and each of their chests rose and fell in hyperventilation spurned by lust, when she lifted a leg over his prominent belly, and even more prominent cock, and reached down to navigate the fleshy rod to her well lubricated opening. While the feeling of such fullness nearly blanked out her mind, she had a mission to complete, and focused all of her remaining attention on Him.