Master Garret Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come, it's time we went home."

Jonathan took Garret's hand and let himself be lifted to his feet. Garret firmly held onto his submissive's hand and led him outside to where Charles had pulled up in the car.

Jonathan did not speak the whole way home, he seemed to close in on himself.

Garret worked on calming himself on the drive. He was angry. He had finally gotten Jonathan to be more relaxed and comfortable in his position and one idiot came along and ruined it all. He would likely have to start all over again to bring up the man's confidence.

Once home he firmly took Jonathan's hand again and led him inside. Jonathan felt himself tremble and those hot tears threatened to fall again. No, no he would not break. He found himself in his room and Garret was gently pushing him down to sit on the bed.

"Jonathan," Garret whispered and cupped Jonathan's face in his hand.

Jonathan looked up at his dominant, his friend, saw the concern etched into that strong face, and broke.

He sobbed and Garret gathered him in, arms clutching tight as he gave the younger man all the comfort that he could. Jonathan sobbed into his chest and gave it all to Garret. All of the shame and anger he had experienced that night, and everything he had been keeping inside of himself for the past few months. He gave it all to Garret, and Garret took it.

They stayed that way for what felt like hours until Jonathan, completely exhausted, could cry no more. Garret continued to hold him as he finally broke the silence.

"He is a despicable man who does not deserve a second thought," he whispered into Jonathan's hair. "That's not how the others see you, I promise. Remember everyone we talked to before he showed up. Remember all of your friends. Remember the respect they showed you. That's what I wanted you to experience tonight, I wanted you to feel that respect. I'm sorry I could not protect you better."

Jonathan could only nod in response against Garret's chest, too exhausted to form a rational thought.

"Come, let's get you into bed. Things will be better in the morning."

He released his tight hold on Jonathan and started to unbutton the other man's shirt. Jonathan did not protest and limply sat there. After removing the shirt Garret made to unclasp the collar, but Jonathan stopped him by grabbing his wrist.

"Leave it, please?" he whispered, his voice hoarse from crying.

Garret simply nodded and instead helped him out of his pants. He gathered Jonathan's pajamas and helped him into those. Jonathan shakily crawled over to the pillows and all but fell upon them. Garret got the blanket out from under him and gently tucked him in. For a moment he debated what to say, what last comforting words to give before he left for his own bedroom. He decided on no words at all. He stripped out of his fine suit and laid it over the back of a nearby chair. He shut off the lamp and climbed into bed behind Jonathan, who was curled up in a tight ball. He gathered him close and wrapped one arm protectively around him. Jonathan released a great sigh and slowly relaxed back into Garret's chest.

"I'm right here if you need anything," Garret whispered into the dark.

He held him, gently yet firmly. Promising protection yet giving comfort. He listened to Jonathan's breathing, slightly ragged and quick for a while before finally slowing and becoming gentle and deep. Then Garret finally allowed himself to relax and find sleep.

...

Garret woke the next morning to find Jonathan wrapped around him. Sometime in the night he had turned and snuggled into Garret, head on his chest, one arm wrapped around him and one leg flung over his. Garret looked down and watched him sleep. Jonathan's face was smooth and relaxed, free of the worry and hurt that had wracked his body the previous night. His mouth was slightly open and he was gently snoring.

Garret found him adorable.

He settled back down to doze until Jonathan awoke. Stroking his hair as he lazily drifted in and out. When Jonathan did finally wake from his heavy sleep, Garret was almost regretful. Jonathan's body immediately tensed again as the worry and concern returned. He made to turn away but Garret didn't let him.

"There's no need to get up yet," Garret said gently, still stroking Jonathan's hair. "You have no responsibilities today, we'll have a lazy day. Charles can bring us breakfast."

Jonathan relaxed a little back into Garret.

"You stayed with me," he remarked.

"Of course."

"I was afraid you were..."

Garret waited patiently for him to finish.

"I was...afraid you were disappointed with me."

Garret's brow furrowed. "Absolutely not. If I am ever disappointed with you, you will know because I will tell you. There was nothing for me to be disappointed about with you last night." He took Jonathan's chin in his hand to bring his head up. "In fact, I'm very proud of you."

It was Jonathan's turn to furrow his brow and look confused.

"You were a model submissive the entire night," Garret explained. "Once you got comfortable you spoke easily with other submissives, allowed yourself to relax with them and speak about your experience as a submissive with them. You held yourself with dignity and grace, and acted as a perfect gentleman. Other Doms spoke to me on how they were impressed with how well you were adapting already. They were proud of you, Jonathan. I think they were almost in awe of you, and that was a lovely thing to see."

Jonathan closed his eyes and took a deep breath. "Thank you, Sir."

Garret released Jonathan's chin and fingered the soft leather collar still around his neck.

"Why didn't you want me to remove this last night?"

Jonathan was quiet for a moment as he thought. "Because I was afraid that if I let you take it off then, I would never let you put one on me again." He said softly to Garret's chest.

"Do you want to wear one more often?"

Jonathan nodded.

"Then we'll add that to the routine."

"There's something else you need to know, why Scott bothers me so much."

Garret paused and waited for Jonathan to continue.

Jonathan's arm tightened around Garret's waist as he pulled himself in tighter.

"He was one of the first that I met in this community, he genuinely seemed nice and that he wanted to help me get started. I attended a few parties with him, let him show me around, learned a few tips. All harmless stuff. Cecille warned me to stay away from him, that he was just toying with me. I wasn't able to see it. I could tell that he was flirting with me, I thought I could be safe around him."

Jonathan paused to take a deep breath and collect himself.

"He tried to rape me, Garret."

Garret stiffened and tightened his arms around Jonathan.

Jonathan pressed his forehead against Garret's chest.

"I didn't tell anyone because I was the new guy and I thought he was prominent in the community. Who would believe me? Besides, he didn't succeed so there was nothing to tell. By the time I learned what most of the community thought of him it was too late to say anything. He...he threatened me so I wouldn't tell." He scrubbed furiously at his eyes. "God, I'm just a giant fucking mess."

Garret just held him, willing with everything he had for this man to feel how safe and protected he was here.

"He will never touch you again," Garret promised.

Jonathan just closed his eyes and tried to relax against Garret.

This was right. This was safe.

The two stayed that way for a while, taking and giving comfort. Simply just being.

Because this was right.

This was safe.

After a while Garret stretched and untangled himself from Jonathan.

"Come, I could use a nice hot bath. Join me?"

Jonathan nodded and followed him into the bathroom. Garret started to fill the tub with hot water and rummaged through a cupboard, looking for something.

"Ah, here we are. Mint should do the trick."

He pulled out a bag of epsom salt and scooped a few generous handfuls of the minty scented salt into the water. The fresh smell of clarifying mint soon filled the room and Jonathan breathed it in. The tub itself was luxurious, big enough to fit two people side by side and long enough to stretch out in. There were built in jets so that it could be a jacuzzi if one wished.

Garret tested the water.

"There, that should be good. Come here, let me get that collar off, we don't want it to get wet." He held Jonathan's gaze. "I promise to put it back on again later."

Jonathan nodded and turned so Garret could unclasp the leather. Then he undressed and eased down into the hot water. Garret followed him and had Jonathan lean back against his chest. The heat of the water and the epsom salts worked to release Jonathan's tight muscles. He let them relax and practically melted against Garret's chest. The water came up to their chests so they were enveloped in the warmth and soothing comfort. Garret leaned his head back against the side of the tub, completely relaxed by the warmth of the water and the feel of his submissive resting against him.

This was right.

This was safe.

12