Master Garret Ch. 05

Story Info
Blissful release.
3.3k words
4.86
4.3k
3
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/30/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jonathan gingerly sat on the plush chaise lounge and grimaced. He sent a scathing look her way as Cecille chuckled at him.

“You’re the one who chose the cane, dear,” she admonished him. “Just the paddle or his hand wouldn’t still be stinging like this for days after.”

Jonathan shifted until he found a comfortable position, leaning against the arm of the chaise so he was mostly on his hip. The plug Garret had placed in his ass that morning shifting to remind him of his presence. It had been just a few days, the initial discomfort of his punishment had finally receded, but the sharp sting from those small six welts still persisted. Garret made sure to apply more of the soothing cream each day and had Jonathan keep some in his room so he could use it whenever he needed to.

“It was deserved,” Jonathan sighed and accepted the teacup that Cecille handed him. The soothing scent of chamomile wafted up to him.

“So, it’s been a few months now since you started this journey, how are things going?”

“Fantastic, I think is appropriate to say. Other than my recent fuck up everything has gone quite well. I’m learning so much, I didn’t think it was possible for me to learn anymore when this all started. I understand what Master Garret meant when he told me I needed to know how a submissive feels when a dominant puts them through things. I’ve also started to think of myself as a submissive now, not a Dom in training.”

“Good, that’s very good to hear,” Cecille smiled warmly at him. “I’m so glad you’re having a good time. You needed this, Jonathan, you look much better than you did a few months ago. You no longer look as though the world is eating away at you.”

Jonathan ducked his head. “I hadn’t realized what was happening, what I was doing to myself. I was spiraling down into something...” he looked down at his tea. “I’m very thankful that Garret was there for me when I needed him, is still there for me.” He looked up and met Cecille’s eyes. “I’m not sure that I want this arrangement to end.”

Cecille raised her brows. “You want to stay his submissive, not return to the dominant role?”

Jonathan shrugged. “I thought not being the one in control would be difficult, but I’m finding that I enjoy it. I just...give it all to him and he takes care of it. I’m not sure I want to take the reins back.”

Cecille reached over and placed a comforting hand on his knee. “Jonathan, you’ve only been under Garret a few months, you have a whole year to enjoy this. If you want more I’m sure Garret would be agreeable. But, you’re also a brilliant Dom, dear. I’ve seen the magic you perform with other submissives and it’s easy to see that you’re good at this. Don’t make a decision now, just give it time.”

Jonathan relaxed further into the chaise and nodded. “I can do that. I just...I wasn’t expecting all of this.”

She cocked her head at him. “Are you starting to have feelings for him?”

Jonathan paused before answering. “No, not like that. I find him attractive, yes, he would make a fantastic partner, but he’s my friend and I like us being friends.”

“But you’d fuck him?”

Jonathan laughed, “If he told me that he was going to fuck me tonight I’d hop in his bed immediately.”

Cecille laughed with him. “While I don’t think it’s happening tonight, I’m sure that will be soon. Has he started using a bigger plug yet? Or do you still have the smallest one in?”

Jonathan blushed.

“It’s the next size up now,” he said softly.

Cecille grinned. “I hope you’re prepared for a few weeks of torture as he teases you.”

Jonathan dropped his head onto the chaise and groaned as Cecille laughed.

...

He was on his side, fists clenched as Garret fucked him with the plug. Garret had switched the plug for a slightly larger one, and Jonathan could definitely feel the difference. Involuntary shudders wracked his body as the plug oh so slowly was pushed in then pulled out again. Every nerve was on fire and he wanted more.

Gods he wanted so much more.

Every fiber of his being, his whole focus was on what Garret was doing to him. He felt he would fly apart and shatter into a million pieces. He wanted to scream, to beg, to plead. But he just bit his lip and closed his eyes as his moans filled the room.

Garret pushed the plug in all the way and patted Jonathan’s backside, the welts completely gone now.

“I think it’s time for the next step, pet,” Garret whispered huskily.

Jonathan shivered and looked expectantly up at his dominant, but Garret was moving away to sit in a chair.

Garret beckoned to him.

Jonathan shakily got up and knelt where Garret told him to, his kneeling motion not quite as graceful as it normally was.

Garret had Jonathan kneel between his legs and ran his fingers through his submissive’s hair.

“Undo my pants, Jonathan.”

Now Jonathan understood what was happening. Another first. He brought his hands up and fumbled with the button and zipper. The swelling cock trapped in the fabric making his task a little more difficult. He pushed the pants and Garret’s boxers down and was met with a sight he had been fantasizing about.

Garret’s cock sprang up from the confines of his boxers and throbbed before Jonathan’s face. Garret took hold of Jonathan’s hair and pulled him close as he took one of Jonathan’s hands and wrapped it around his cock.

“I want you to feel how hard you’ve made me,” he whispered hoarsely. “Every time you kneel for me, every time you moan, every time I have you in rope you make me so hard. Tonight, you’re going to do something about that. I want your mouth.” The last words came out as a growl as Jonathan tightened his grip on the magnificent cock in his hand.

“Yes, Sir,” he agreed emphatically and leaned forward as Garret released him.

He took his time. He, too knew how to tease. He began by slowly stroking Garret’s cock, feeling the silky hardness twitch in his hand. He stuck out his tongue to take a small taste, and placed a light kiss on the tip. Garret’s hand tightened in his hair and Jonathan knew that he had better get to work. He opened his mouth and took his master’s cock in as far as he could.

Garret groaned above him and the sound thrilled Jonathan. He bobbed up and down along the shaft, trying to take it a little deeper each time. He convulsed as he went a little too deep and his gag reflex reacted. But he continued, moving slowly but steadily, taking as much as he could and reveling in each moan he elicited from Garret. With his left hand he took a firm hold on the rest of the shaft that he could not take in his mouth, and he brought his right hand up to gently fondle the neatly trimmed balls dangling below.

Garret forced himself to keep his hips still. With every new exploration Jonathan made the more he wanted to seize the man’s head and drive his cock down his throat. Garret just kept a firm grip in Jonathan’s hair and let his submissive explore.

As if Jonathan sensed his master’s need, he began to bob faster. The sensations, the reality that he was in his submissive’s velvety warm mouth was quickly sending Garret over the edge.

“Jonathan,” Garret growled, his voice strained.

Jonathan looked up at him then, met his eyes, and Garret saw the determination behind them. Jonathan was going to take whatever he gave him.

So Garret gave it to him.

He threw back his head and moaned long and low as he released into Jonathan’s eager mouth. Jonathan obediently swallowed as his mouth filled with cum, sucking every last bit from his Dom.

Garret’s grip in his hair eased and Garret pulled Jonathan off of him and gathered him up onto his lap. He leaned back in the chair, relaxed and sated as he held Jonathan.

“I’m sorry if that wasn’t very good, Sir,” Jonathan said as he snuggled in. “I’ve never done that before.”

“Don’t worry,” Garret murmured. “You’ll get plenty of practice.”

...

“Has he fucked you yet?”

Jonathan’s steps faltered momentarily as he twirled Cecille about the dance floor.

“Cecille,” he admonished with a shocked tone.

“I have a right to know! I need to know that he’s taking good care of you.”

Jonathan rolled his eyes and glanced over at where Garret was talking with people just off the dance floor.

“He’s taking very good care of me, you know that,” Jonathan chided. “But no, he hasn’t done that yet.”

Cecille humphed. “He sure is taking his sweet time about it.”

“Why are you so interested in this?” Jonathan whispered, feeling a blush creep up his cheeks.

“I just...want to make sure you’re doing all right. If you need any pointers on being the one taken for a change...”

“Oh Cecille,” Jonathan’s tone was exasperated and he dropped his voice to an even lower whisper. “I have the biggest plug I’ve ever taken nestled firmly up my ass right now. I’m doing my best to not think about it and you’re not helping.”

The older woman giggled.

“Cecille, are you bothering my submissive?” Garret teased as they returned from the dance.

“No, someone’s just a little irritable,” Cecille sniffed. “I think he’s got a stick up his ass, you might want to check on that.”

Jonathan groaned and hid his head in his hands as Garret and his acquaintances heartily laughed.

Garret put a comforting arm around Jonathan’s shoulders and pulled him close.

“Cecille,” Richard chided. “Be nice to poor Jonathan. You had his cheeks glowing so bright we could see them from here.”

“Such rudeness, at my own party,” Cecille sniffed and shook her head, then she grinned at them. “I love it when you kids come around, you’re the life of my parties!”

“We aim to please, my dear,” Richard said with a bow.

She playfully slapped his shoulder and moved along to speak with some of her other guests.

Their group found some nearby chairs to sit in and Jonathan carefully sank to his knees. The large plug in his ass doing it’s best to remind him that it was there. It made him think back to that morning when he was preparing for the day. He was enjoying a hot shower when Garret joined him. He was treated to a scalp massage as Garret washed his hair, then the rest of the shower was anything but relaxing. Garret made sure to tweak every part of him so he felt strung tight as a wire. He had been bent over as Garret slowly fucked him with two fingers, his other hand slowly stroking his cock. It had all ended too soon and before he knew it Garret had him out of the shower and was patting him down with a fluffy towel. Garret then had him kneel on the bed and had inserted this larger plug.

“Last one,” Garret had whispered and playfully nipped Jonathan’s shoulder as he shuddered at the new sensations caused by the plug.

Jonathan hadn’t really gotten used to it yet, so he felt it constantly.

He shook his head and brought his focus back to the present. He felt Garret’s eyes on him and looked up to meet the knowing gaze of his dominant. Jonathan blushed and looked away.

Cecille loved to give parties and she always sent them an invitation. They had skipped the last one, Jonathan’s ass had been too sore after his punishment to be able to handle being in public, so they felt they needed to make it up to her by coming to this one.

There were multiple areas of entertainment this time. Different demonstrations on rope, whipping, candle wax, and more. A few different workshops in the private rooms for those who wanted a more hands on approach to learning. Jonathan was just glad he wasn’t the entertainment tonight, he wasn’t sure he would be able to handle that with this giant feeling plug shoved up him.

His cock was painfully erect too, had been for a while and he was sure the whole damn room could tell. The plug moved against just the right spot to keep him aroused, he very badly wanted to go home.

He was very relieved to hear Garret’s next words.

“Well, I think that’s enough for us tonight. Shall we go, Jonathan?”

“Yes, Sir,” Jonathan answered, a tad too quickly.

Garret chuckled as he took Jonathan’s hand and waved goodbye to Richard. He snaked one arm around Jonathan’s waist and tugged him close as they walked.

“How does that plug feel?” he whispered to Jonathan as they moved through the crowd.

“Huge,” Jonathan groaned. “I’ve been tense ever since you put it in me.”

Garret chuckled. “Good, that’s the point.” He brought his lips close to Jonathan’s ear. “You know, it’s about my size.”

Jonathan swallowed as he thought about that. Was this going to happen?

Garret subtly teased him the whole ride home. Hands stroking at hidden zones of pleasure and Jonathan bit his lip so Charles wouldn’t hear him moan.

When they were finally home, Garret took a firm hold on Jonathan’s hand and led him to his bedroom.

Jonathan had been in here before, they had played a bit here but hadn’t done much. So it still felt like an unfamiliar area to him.

Garret pulled him in and toed the door shut behind them. He seized Jonathan’s mouth in a fierce kiss that had Jonathan reeling. Garret framed Jonathan’s face in his warm hands and slowly backed him toward the bed. Jonathan had no idea they were moving until he felt the back of his legs hit the bed, then he was tumbling.

Garret tumbled with him and landed firmly on top of him, trapping him against the bed. He resumed his powerful kiss that sent Jonathan’s thoughts scattering. Jonathan felt his cock rub against the hardness of Garret’s, and he moaned into Garret’s mouth.

Garret chuckled softly and rolled off of him, pulling him further up into the bed.

“Clothes, off,” he ordered.

Jonathan hurried to obey. Please, oh please let this be the night.

Once he had removed all of his clothes and was in nothing but his collar, Garret pulled him back down. Jonathan moaned and rolled his hips as Garret moved the plug within him.

Four weeks. It had been four whole weeks since his punishment and Garret had teased him with a plug every day, never allowing him to cum. Jonathan’s whole body throbbed with the need and he was sure he would fly apart at a simple breath.

Garret drove him mad with his mouth and tongue. He suckled a taut nipple, then the other, before moving down his belly trailing kisses and nips all the way. Jonathan shivered when he felt hot breath on his throbbing cock and screamed when Garret’s hot mouth enveloped him. Only for a moment, then his mouth was gone and trailing kisses down his thigh and nipping at the sensitive areas there.

Jonathan reared up and seized Garret’s hair in one hand and pulled him up.

“Sir,” Jonathan growled, a pleading edge to his tone. “Sir, please, I...I need...”

Garret pushed him back down and took both wrists in one hand, pulling Jonathan’s arms above his head and trapping them against the bed. He pressed his still fully clothed body against Jonathan’s and stared down at him.

“You need what, pet?”

Jonathan moaned. “Everything, please, Sir!”

“Everything? Now now, be more specific, tell me what you need.”

“You, Sir!”

“I’m right here.”

Jonathan groaned in frustration and writhed beneath Garret’s weight. Garret pressed down more firmly and took Jonathan’s chin in one hand.

“What do you need, Jonathan?”

“I need you, inside me,” Jonathan moaned. “Please?”

“Oh you beg so prettily,” Garret crooned. “How could I deny you?”

Jonathan’s breath hitched as Garret’s weight moved off of him and he watched through hooded lids as his master disrobed before him. Then he was back and the feeling of Garret fully naked, finally, against him filled him with bliss. Garret resumed his kiss, this time slow and sensual, not hot and urgent as he had before. But Jonathan wanted hot and urgent, his whole body felt afire. Garret just continued his slow pace, stoking that fire, making every nerve come alive.

“Roll onto your side,” Garret whispered against Jonathan’s mouth. There was no hiding the lust in his eyes.

Jonathan eagerly did as he was bid, rolling so his back was to Garret. Garret slowly, oh so slowly, removed the butt plug in Jonathan millimeter by millimeter. It was blissful agony to Jonathan, who tried his best to stay still but his body writhed with the sensations. Garret tossed it to the side when it was finally free and worked two lubed fingers into the space where it had been. Jonathan moaned and pushed back against the fingers in complete abandon. Then there was nothing, he heard the rip of a condom packet opening and the slick sound of lube. Then Garret’s hand was on his hip, the other arm wrapping under Jonathan and around his chest.

“You can say no,” Garret’s voice was ragged and harsh in Jonathan’s ear.

Jonathan emphatically shook his head. “Never.”

He heard Garret’s breathy sigh of relief. “Hold onto me, I’ll take care of you.”

Jonathan clutched at Garret’s arm as he felt his dominant guide his cock into his waiting ass. He had expected it to feel like the plugs had, but the heat of it had Jonathan’s head spinning. Slowly, gently, carefully, Garret eased his length into Jonathan. Pausing at intervals to let him adjust. Garret almost shook with the effort of staying still and not plowing into the man’s ass. That could happen another day. Tonight, things had to be slow. He wrapped his other arm around Jonathan’s chest and sighed deeply as he sank all the way home, hilted in his submissive’s ass.

Jonathan moaned and shuddered at the sensations. He was surprised at how easy that had been, the plugs had done their work getting him ready for this. They lay there together, completely still for a few moments, both just feeling and reveling in the sensations.

Then Garret moved, and the world spun for Jonathan. He was unable to stay quiet as Garret slowly pumped in and out of him. Each stroke drove him mad, he felt so close already.

“You will wait for permission,” Garret growled in his ear.

Jonathan whimpered and moved his hips back against Garret’s thrusts, silently urging him on. Garret groaned and increased his thrusts, sending his moaning submissive into a mewling frenzy.

“Sir!” Jonathan cried. “Sir, please!”

“Not yet,” Garret growled back, feeling his own orgasm starting to build.

Jonathan arched against him and panted wildly, he wouldn’t be able to last much longer.

Garret increased his speed again, listening to Jonathan’s frenzied moans. He nipped at one earlobe.

“Cum for me, Jonathan,” he ordered.

Jonathan’s whole body tensed and shuddered and he cried out a loud groan as his cock twitched in release. Garret stiffened and drove deep, pulling Jonathan in tight as he moaned against his neck as he came. Jonathan felt Garret’s cock stiffen and twitch deep with him, and the two collapsed in an exhausted heap on the bed. They lay there, breathing hard, not moving a muscle. Garret kept his arms wrapped firmly around Jonathan as Jonathan gripped him tight.

Jonathan couldn’t create a single coherent thought. There were too many feelings, too many emotions roiling about within him that chased all thought away. He only felt, and reveled in the feelings. His ass still stuffed as his Dom held him.

Only one thought managed to drift across his consciousness.

Finally.