All Comments on 'Master Jakob and Seth Ch. 18'

by and9993

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Yesss

This one was so good it hurt. Poor Seth! I feel for him. He just wants to love and be loved.

and9993and9993over 5 years agoAuthor
Thank You

i really appreciate the feedback

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
To and9993

I hate you. You broke Seth and that's not a good thing.

xkinkyxxkinkyxabout 4 years ago
Took a sharp turn from wholesome M/s relationship to Abuse

In the beginning MJ was a very considerate Master emphasizing the importance of communication, which is a refreshing find on literotica.

But as one can already see in the ratings everything went downhill since chapter 15. That sharp turn from good to abusive ruined it for me, and probably many others who enjoyed the story.

By taking his anger out on Seth, punishing him for something he wasn't at fault for and then leaving him alone lying on the floor, not making sure Seth could deal with it or providing aftercare, he started to abuse him.

Seth became a bland character and lost any personality (as well as MJ). After wanting to have a friendship/relationship with Seth, MJ suddenly brings home a strange dude, knowing how much it troubles Seth that other people know about his slave hood - a major batrayal of trust, even worse because Kyrin is a total arsehole. But this abuse reached a new high with MJ using Seth's childhood trauma as punishment, forcing him to to tell Kyrin, a total stranger about it and then making him relive it. Disgusting.

If you want to write about abusive masters, please feel free to do so, but don't praise them as somebody worth worshipping.

and9993and9993about 4 years agoAuthor
@xkinkyx

@xkinkyx - thank you for reading and commenting on the story. I appreciate your thoughtful feedback and will use your comments to improve my future writings (particularly in better developing characters and story ploys).

By way of explaining my thoughts, the intention was not to make MJ out to be abusive. It's difficult to find the fine line between master and slave knowing their places and abuse. In my view, a master using a slave to get stress relief, as long as the master stays within the limits, should not be seen as abuse. I agree i should have had MJ provide more aftercare - or at least make sure Seth was ok.

I should have done a better job of developing Kyrin - he's an old high school friend of MJ and they have sex from time to time. He's really more of a passive follower type - didn't want him to be an asshole - just someone who goes along. I think i shortcut this part to the detriment of the story.

Seth has become more comfortable with MJs friends knowing about his slavehood. The limit is that it doesn't get back to work or family and he trusts MJ not to tell anyone who could violate that limit. Therefore, I don't see Kyrin finding out as a betrayal of trust.

The reliving childhood memory is also something I should have developed more. Seth thinks the trauma is a factor of his current slave desires. It's something he wants to analyze and explore with MJ.

Anyway, thank you again for all the input - i really appreciate it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous