Master of the House Pt. 03 Ch. 02

Story Info
Exec turns the tables on mind controlling corporate rival.
14.6k words
4.63
2.7k
3

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 04/07/2024
Created 09/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: Part 2, the previous installment, was kind of an interlude. If there is a main plot, Part 3 is the real continuation. But Kim and Sarah just keep demanding to have major roles in this series, and I indulge them.

The mind control aspect has been kind of in the background except as a contextual establishing element for a few installments. That is no longer the case.

Where We Left Off: A new competitor to the Evil Corporation™ that Garrett Morley works for has arisen in the Los Angeles area. Their success seems to be entirely due to their rapidly rising new CTO, Gayle "Steel" Wheeler. Garrett engineers an opportunity to meet his rival at a party, using the lovely Sarah Perkins (a previous participant in Garrett's mind control protocol) as a distraction. At this party, to Garrett's surprise, the younger Wheeler seduces him and uses him for sex. Putting the pieces together later, Garrett determines that he is now facing another mind controller.

All characters are at least eighteen years of age. In fact, all are at least twenty-one years of age. And many are over 40.

PERKINS RESIDENCE, MALIBU - JULY 7, 10:45 AM PACIFIC TIME

After a restless night, Garrett spent the morning in his home office in the Perkins bungalow.

Garrett hadn't yet found his center after his behavior during the encounter at the party the previous night. But he had something to focus on now.

"Steel" Wheeler's rise to prominence was no accident, and not (well, not entirely) due to her business acumen. She was using mind control to aid her personal ambitions. Garrett himself could potentially have done that, but too many highly-placed people within ProTekOmega already knew about MYG. Gayle apparently had no such compunctions or limitations. She'd certainly come out of nowhere, fully formed.

There was little in Garrett's files on Wheeler from before her surprise appointment as CTO of OnlyConnect. Just clips from local media and a few of OnlyConnect's own surveillance photos and videos that Garrett's industrial espionage team had been able to exfiltrate.

He wasn't going to find Wheeler's secret from that.

As Garrett watched archival MSNBC and Bloomberg stories on Gayle's ascension to CTO and her early successes at moving OnlyConnect into new markets, he mused on his own experiences with her.

Whatever Wheeler was doing, it was different in principle from the MYG protocol. Her kung fu worked quicker - even instantaneously - and didn't seem to require the extensive preparation that MYG did. But it was more limited. Last night, Garrett had still completely been himself and - at least as far as he could remember - his thoughts had been his own. He'd just been unable to refuse anything Gayle asked of him.

Asked.

Had "Steel" Wheeler found a way to make people follow her commands - by the sound?

It was something to go on, at least.

So Garrett mentally threw everything else out and started again, reviewing the dossier from the beginning. This time looking for evidence that Gayle was controlling people with her voice.

After a while, a pattern started emerging. In the older clips, at the times that Gayle accomplished her most successful presentations or negotiations, she had the same black tote bag with her in the room. But in the newer videos, the tote was gone - and she had added an ornate necklace that never appeared even once before two months after her accession to CTO of OnlyConnect.

A necklace that Garrett had seen up close last night, right at the top of the fragrant cleavage between Gayle Wheeler's grapefruit titties.

"What are you?" Garrett mused, staring at a frozen image of the necklace as it sat on the pale skin at Gayle Wheeler's collarbone. "Are you really a magic microphone that makes people suggestible?" But, outlandish as it sounded, that hypothesis fit all the facts of the case, including what Garrett had personally experienced.

As a theory, it was tenuous, but his technical people had done more with less in the past.

Decisively, Garrett moved to his laptop, opened a Zoom session, and brought Angela Davies in. As Garrett explained what he needed, he and Angela began inviting - non-optionally - ProTekOmega's technical people into the conference bridge.

First they reached out to the local LA people, then as the discussion became more involved, they branched out to bring in Garrett's team from headquarters. Then, based on what they found after the brain trust achieved critical mass, Garrett and Ms. Davies started to wake people up worldwide.

As the California sun rose to its zenith, the team continued to work diligently on the problem.

They analyzed all the hard data they had on OnlyConnect and Gayle Wheeler. They scanned operational research papers in sonic dynamics. They accessed FOIA documents on US Government research into sonic weaponry. They used their knowledge of the MYG protocol to analyze potential suggestibility vectors that the OnlyConnect device might be taking advantage of.

Garrett himself understood less than half of the details, but he was confident that the boffins were taking it in stride.

By the time the session broke up to let the team get to work on countermeasures, there was agreement that they could have a prototype which would theoretically - like a flu shot - cover a majority of the expected attack vectors. By the next morning. A little black box that would protect listeners from Gayle Wheeler's magic voice.

If it worked. And if it did work, Garrett would be the one who would have to test it.

PERKINS RESIDENCE, MALIBU - JULY 7, 1:45 PM PACIFIC TIME

As the sunlit beach outside the Perkins house began to really heat up in the summer afternoon, Garrett was still at his desk, planning and re-planning how the next day would have to go. There were a lot of moving parts - the little black box had to work, and be in place, and Garrett himself would have to go into the lion's den. And improvise.

It would be so much easier if they could just run Gayle Wheeler through the MYG protocol. Generally, having that advantage in his back pocket made so much of his undercover job into "easy mode." But unlike Wheeler's necklace, which worked in real time, MYG took a lot of preparation.

Meanwhile - unnoticed by the preoccupied Garrett - slender brunette coed Kim Perkins, back from classes for the day, slipped silently into Garrett's home office, careful not to make a sound. She quietly turned and closed the door to just a cracked opening into the hallway.

Since Garrett's influence had come into Kim's life, and she had come under his ... mentoring, Kim's grades had significantly improved and she'd even been considered for the Dean's List.

Given Garrett's preference for his women to be classy - and since she no longer really cared what college boys thought of her - Kim had leaned firmly into the "sexy secretary" look. After all, she had a sophisticated, experienced older man ... mostly ... to herself at home, so why should Kim need to deal with immature boys her own age?!?

Kim now habitually attended her classes at Blaine College in expensive blouses that were carefully tailored by the experts at Handa Black to emphasize her firm, full young bustline without exposing (much) cleavage. Then her blouses would be layered over the waistline of a complementary-colored skirt whose hemline usually fell somewhere near the knee on Kim's slender legs. Depending on the weather, the skirt could be a wraparound to emphasize her hips, or, like today, a classic A-line.

Kim even had a pair of glasses to complete the look, even though the lenses were just plain, not prescription.

Now, just inside the partially-closed office door, Kim lifted the hem of her skirt and gracefully bent over to playfully remove her pearl-white panties. She was just about to leave the unneeded garment out in the hallway for the butler, Clark, to pick up.

But then Kim had a thought - she was going to need her panties in due course.

Garrett was a man who always liked to be in control of every situation. A woman teasing him into sex was going to inevitably bring out his dominant side in response. And when Garrett was channeling his inner conqueror and playing the alpha male role, his climax was always particularly bullish, and the result tended to be... overwhelming.

So Kim put her panties in her clutch bag. She liked to tempt the beast, so she'd probably need them later.

Then Kim silently closed the office door and tiptoed the few steps across the floor of the small office to stand just behind Garrett's chair. And she cheekily put her hands over the older man's eyes and bent down to whisper breathily in his ear, "I'm not wearing panties..."

Without looking up, Garrett reached up to gently take Kim's wrists and calmly move her hands away. Then, letting go of Kim's hands, Garrett whirled the chair around with a swift kick so he was facing the coed. As Garrett's eyes drank in the sight of Kim's firm young body, dressed to impress his tastes in particular, he smirked and replied "Neither am I."

"Well... We'll see about that," the smiling Kim said mock-archly, and reached down to undo Garrett's belt and unbutton his flies. Having freed what she knew extremely well was Garrett's large penis from his suit trousers, Kim liberated the thick organ from Garrett's boxers and it flopped out, exposed to her lustful gaze. "So you aren't," Kim said, impressiveness in her voice.

"Now you," Garrett commanded thickly.

Garrett hadn't been himself all morning. This was just what he needed right now.

The little sexpot was his greatest creation - Kim was a real find. Originally, Kim's involvement in the MYG protocol had been primarily to keep her from noticing the more necessary changes to her parents. But the experience had brought out an unexpected side of her personality. Kim had focused on Garrett as the solution to all her frustrations.

Nowadays, since her transformation, Kim was enthusiastically willing to peel her pretty little body on any excuse. And as she got more experience with being screwed by a real man, her pussy was learning rapidly - her naive youthful tightness had developed into a moist, receptive grip that had started to remind Garrett of the coed's far more experienced mother.

And unlike most college girls, Kim orgasmed easily and deliciously from simple fucking without additional clitty strumming. The sight of Kim's slender hips and belly vibrating and big titties jiggling as she cried out in helpless ecstasy was a wonderful and integral part of the experience of fucking her.

Kim quietly drew a sharp breath even as she responded almost instinctively to the note of authority in Garrett's voice. Kim's hands immediately flew to the zip closure of her navy blue skirt, undoing it in a single motion to expose a length of smooth tanned thigh. Kim then eased the garment down her flaring hips, to slide down over her knees and fall into a ring around her slender ankles.

The seated Garrett's head was level with the fairly short Kim's midsection, but the blouse that covered the coed's trim belly was hemmed just below her natural waist. So the garment did nothing to conceal Kim's now-exposed generously trimmed bush and the pretty little petals of her eager pussy peeking out from underneath it.

The chair Garrett was seated in was not merely a standard ergonomic OSHA-approved working chair, as previous encounters in the Perkins house had shown that most any piece of furniture was likely to be used for sexual purposes at some point. Immediately, Garrett was thankful for his foresight, as his lap was suddenly full of 120 pounds of enthusiastic partly-naked girl, and Kim was determinedly trying to sample the taste of his tongue, smooth lips sliding over his rougher ones.

Garrett's exposed shaft naturally began to firm up in response, and was soon helped towards full hardness when Kim found it with her left hand and began passionately running her soft fingers up and down the smooth flesh. Soon Garrett's burgeoning erection had stiffened into a tumescent club pointing at the office ceiling.

While Kim's busy little hands were occupied, Garrett's weren't idle. Skillfully, he popped the buttons of Kim's blouse free and slipped it back on her shoulders. Now Kim's impressive young breasts were exposed, barely contained in just a tiny pearl-white strapless half-bra. The lingerie was a few shades lighter than the all-over tan that Kim cultivated on the private stretch of beach behind the Perkins bungalow.

Moments later, the veteran seducer had snapped his fingers around the half-bra's clasp and Kim's beautifully firm tits spilled free, jiggling enticingly as they fell into place on her chest.

With an intake of breath at the speed Garrett was working, Kim reluctantly released his erection in order to wriggle out of her remaining clothing, leaving her young, tight body on full display, completely nude, for Garrett to appreciate. Leaning back on the older man, Kim put one arm around Garrett's shoulders and relaxed in his lap, her sweet mouth open and waiting.

As always, Garrett didn't disappoint. His hands traced up Kim's trim flanks and flat belly to cup and squeeze her superbly round breasts, possessively stroking and caressing the tender flesh. The veteran Lothario circled in on Kim's large, dark areolae to take one of her small nipples between thumb and forefinger. In salute to his dexterity, the sensitive nub stood up to full hardness, and the areola it capped stood out crinkled and pebbled.

Garrett then dipped his head to kiss Kim again - firmly, possessively. Right on the lips. Though she responded eagerly, welcoming his tongue, Garrett broke the kiss in just moments to dip lower.

While continuing to tease one pert, firm nipple with his fingers, Garrett used his tongue on the overlooked other nipple, the tip circling the big, dark, pebbled areola. Before wrapping the sensitive little nub of Kim's stiffening nipple between his lips and sucking it into throbbing hardness.

Kim moaned in response to the pleasurable sensations. She was still getting used to how fast Garrett worked - how quickly he could get a woman naked and panting. College boys hadn't prepared her for this! They treated a girl's bra like they did a midterm exam - with fear and hesitation. Mature men had already passed the test and were confident handling both a woman's clothes and her body.

Kim's little nipples were as hard as pebbles, and bolts of pleasure raced through Kim's body as Garrett's experienced tongue and fingers worked a number on the tips of her sensitive breasts. Kim could feel the electricity all the way down to her pussy. Garrett was turning her on almost as much as if he were touching her sensitive clitty directly. Kim could feel that she was getting distinctly moist between her tanned thighs.

As if he sensed what the aroused coed was thinking, Garrett, while continuing to play with both of Kim's stiff little nipples, trailed his free hand caressingly down Kim's flat belly, through her carefully trimmed bush, and between her tanned, silky thighs.

Then Garrett began to stroke up and down the slot between the lips of Kim's hotly eager cunnie. A slot which was rapidly becoming saturated with Kim's delicious arousal. Unhurriedly, Garrett thoroughly explored Kim's sensitive labia, drawing coos of approval from the delighted coed.

As Garrett continued to lick and suck the stiff peak of her pencil-eraser nipple, Kim, panting and sighing in arousal, threw her head back, her wits temporarily overwhelmed.

Then as the skilled older man continued to manipulate her sex directly, Kim relaxed and opened her sleek thighs wider to give him full access to do whatever he wanted. Tingling sexual excitement was building much faster than Kim had expected, and she lolled backward against Garrett's wiry body, shuddering with delight. Her breath was coming even faster now, and her head was resting on his shoulder.

Seeing that the panting coed's excitement was growing like lightning, Garrett began to caress higher on each pass, stroking Kim's throbbing clittie. Kim's little pleasure bud was now stiff and sensitive and peeking out from under its protective sheath. The younger woman's warm cuntal valley was now practically dripping with luscious pussy juice.

Garrett began to probe between Kim's slick pussy lips with two stiff fingers. When he started a motion that would stimulate her clitty from both the outside and the inside, Garrett was rewarded with a high-pitched and delightedly incoherent exclamation from the lust-consumed coed in his lap, who was now wriggling with pleasure and making little thrusting motions with her hips.

Delighted with the little sexpot's twitching and wriggling, Garrett continued his oral stimulation of Kim's swollen little nipple. He also began to squeeze her other large but youthfully firm breast more tightly, rigid nipple pressing firmly into his palm. Garrett was rewarded with more little pleasured cries from the excited Kim, and also with increased trembling in her hips and belly. It wouldn't be long now.

So Garrett raised his lips from Kim's quivering breast to kiss his way up the silky column of her throat, eliciting another cry of passion, before again claiming her mouth with a firm, decisive kiss. Kim was panting and sighing ceaselessly now, and she grasped his head to kiss him back, hard, muffling her moans with his mouth.

Garrett could tell how close Kim was to a trembling climax from the way her slick pussy lips quivered around his fingers as he probed inside her dripping slit and from the feel of her stiff little clittie as it throbbed when he rubbed it with his thumb. From long experience, the veteran ladykiller knew that one last additional stimulation would be enough to push the moaning and squirming Kim over the edge.

So Garrett focused on Kim's throbbing clittie with teasing strokes. Simultaneously, the veteran lover stopped aggressively fondling Kim's expansive titflesh with his free hand, found the taut pebbly nipple, and squeezed it between thumb and forefinger. Hard.

Eyes widening, Kim squealed into Garrett's kiss as she came and a tidal wave of pleasure washed over her tight young body. Her tanned thighs trembled and then abruptly closed into a vise squeezing Garrett's stroking hand. The toes of Kim's uplifted feet curled in delight. Her hips squirmed and bucked helplessly in Garrett's lap. Warm, thick, musky juices flowed freely from Kim's quaking pussy to coat Garrett's stroking fingertips.

Kim clutched the back of Garrett's head for dear life as wave after wave of ecstasy flowed through her pretty body. Helplessly smitten with pleasure, Kim moaned deeply into Garrett's masculine mouth.

Overcome with sensation, Kim stayed sprawled across Garrett's lap in the same position for thirty or so seconds while the wonderful convulsions Garrett's stimulating fingers had triggered faded back into shakes and trembles.

As Kim broke the kiss and stared adoringly into Garrett's eyes from close enough that her own eyes crossed, she murmured "Oh, yeah." And then her hand unerringly found Garrett's girthy penis, still stiff from arousal after the erotic show she'd just put on for him.

Youthful, already ready again and eager for more, Kim wriggled clear of Garrett's lap and got unsteadily to her feet in front of the seated older man, facing away. She reluctantly let go of Garrett's stiff penis, clearly trusting that the firm length standing tall out of Garrett's lap wasn't going anywhere.

From decades of experience with fucking coeds, Garrett could tell that Kim was preparing to sit back down on him and ride him reverse cowgirl.

Which would be a lot of fun.

But from where he was sitting, Garrett now had an excellent view of Kim's firm young ass and the glistening slit between her slightly parted thighs. And at the same time, Garrett realized that all of Kim's excited wriggling had caused the swivel chair to swing around to face the office desk.