Master of the House Pt. 03 Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Detailed personnel files of all the senior management of ProTekOmega - Garrett himself wasn't in it, of course. An org chart detailing all their operations, even the ones the shareholders knew nothing about. Cheekily, Garrett had even left in some oblique references to the MYG program, although no one even inside ProTekOmega - even the Board, who thought they were controlling its use - knew all the details of what it had already accomplished.

Garrett watched Gayle as she drank it all in. He had brought her exactly what she needed to be the visible face of her company's move to overtake ProTekOmega. She'd be able to write her own ticket. It was also an unambiguous demonstration that her necklace did exactly what it was intended to.

Gayle would see endless applications for that necklace.

"You did good," Gayle concluded, closing her own briefcase. "I can see why they trusted you. Now let's see what else you're good at." Garrett could only detect the merest hint of modulation.

Confident that Garrett was watching, Gayle stood up and unbuttoned her tailored jacket. Slipping it off her lithe shoulders, she draped it carefully over the back of the club chair. A plain smoke-colored blouse with flared sleeves followed, leaving Gayle bare from the waist up except for a strapless cafe-au-lait demi-bra holding her firm grapefruit titties in place.

"Come along," she said huskily, her voice clearly reaching for the necklace's favorite tone. Without looking back - knowing that Garrett would follow - Gayle shimmied into the suite's attached bedchamber, hips swaying magnetically.

Garrett smiled to himself, and it wasn't at all the addled grin of a compliant lackey. The tryst with Kim had convinced Garrett that he had his mojo back, and he knew that he would need every bit of mojo in the minutes to come.

Standing, Garrett removed tie and jacket, arranging them every bit as carefully as Gayle had placed her own clothes. Then, after removing his shoes, he set his face in the expected blank look and followed Gayle's lead to the bedchamber.

Gayle had already removed her skirt and tossed it onto the small room's only chair. Underneath, she'd been wearing only a garter belt and tight, thigh-high stockings in the same cafe-au-lait color as her bra, a shade just a few shades darker than her pale skin. Her pussy was shaved and waxed, just as Garrett remembered it from their previous encounter.

Although Garrett still found the lack of bush disturbing, his cock was not so discerning and raised to half-mast in salute to the near-naked executive's beauty.

When Gayle saw that Garrett was still almost fully clothed, she quipped "Just like a man. Always overdressed for the wrong occasion." But Garrett sensed the little hum that suggested Gayle was putting more into the statement than humor, so he played along with his role, removing his tailored shirt.

"Wow. Looks like they keep you around for action, not words," Gayle said, appreciating Garrett's wiry marathon runner's physique. Gayle then sauntered over to sink gracefully down onto her knees in front of the older man. But Garrett knew that Gayle didn't intend to play out that scenario in the way he usually preferred.

Gayle did proceed to undo Garrett's belt, allowing his fitted slacks drop to his ankles. "Hey, now," Gayle blurted, as she saw for the first time Garrett's semi-hard prick bulging his boxer briefs. Then she dragged his underwear down as well, letting his emerging erection free, just inches in front of her face. In response to the seemingly familiar situation, Garrett's prick was firming up nicely.

With practiced skill, Gayle grasped Garrett's prick at the root, and with a moist kiss on the head brought him to full hardness. "Well, you don't need to worry in the locker room, do you?" Gayle murmured half to herself, her breath warm on his cockhead.

Then, with her other hand, Gayle reached into the band of her stockings and brought out a foil square that she'd been hiding there. Opening the packet in a single motion with her teeth, Gayle extracted the condom and slipped it over Garrett's swelling cockhead. Then, with a salacious grin, she unrolled it down his length in a single well-practiced move. Almost absently, Gayle's fingertips then traced gently over the veins and ridges standing out from the firm column of flesh. The condom was fitting more snugly than Gayle seemed to have been expecting.

Garrett was a bit dismayed by this development, but not really surprised. It fit everything he knew of Gayle's personality that she prohibited the men she entrapped from coming inside her. Another power play.

But Gayle was smoothly rising to her feet, one hand still grasping Garrett's prick. "Now it's pleasure time. And I'm going to reward you for how well you did business for me," she said seductively. And Gayle used the leverage on the convenient handle she was holding to pirouette Garrett until his back was to the turned-down bed.

"On your back. I'm going to ride you," Gayle said. Then she pushed him over, and he fell on his back on top of the sheets.

Swiftly and expertly, Gayle followed Garrett down onto the bed and gracefully swung one lithe thigh across him to end up on both knees, straddling his narrow hips. Again grasping Garrett's upstanding erection, Gayle rubbed the plum-shaped head up and down the prominently puffy lips of her bare pussy, getting her slit moist with her own juices and a bit of lube from the condom.

Gayle held herself above Garrett, her wet pussy hovering just above his cockhead, and saucily made eye contact with Garrett with a salacious grin. Without breaking their mutual gaze to look down, Gayle lowered her hips and took the tip of Garrett's shaft into her hungry pussy.

Her eyes widened a bit at the sensation.

And then Gayle had to shimmy her toned butt a bit in order to even get the plum-shaped head fully inside. And when it happened, Gayle let out an involuntary groan.

Garrett could feel Gayle's pussy muscles stretch themselves around the end of his cock. Despite the lubrication both from the condom and Gayle's own pussy nectar, her widespread labia were a tight fit and his prick wasn't going in easily. "She might be an expert at seducing needle-dicked corporate failsons," Garrett thought, "But it didn't do much to prepare her for a real man."

Wiggling her tight butt further, Gayle lowered herself slowly and her slick, bare pussy sank a few more inches down Garrett's latex-sheathed erection. Gayle's proud labia were clinging tightly to the girthy shaft. "Oh God. Oh fuck," she whimpered under her breath.

Knowing what the younger woman really needed, Garrett reached up to get a grasp on her svelte hips.

But Gayle slapped his hands away. "Now, now," she admonished, her voice reaching for the tone her necklace was tuned for. "I'm doing you today." As if to emphasize her words, Gayle then rolled her hips adroitly, gripping the top half of Garrett's shaft with her tight inner muscles. Tempting him.

Garrett sighed inside, but he had to keep playing along, so he dropped his hands to Gayle's trim flanks. For now, he was content to enjoy stroking the muscles of Gayle's smooth thighs as they worked on either side of his hips.

As Gayle continued to work her copiously lubed pussy down Garrett's shaft to try to accept more and more of him, Garrett lay back and enjoyed the feeling of her inner tightness. Even though his cock was swaddled in latex, Garrett fancied he could still feel every millimeter of Gayle's narrow channel as her cunt muscles squeezed his cock.

From the sounds Gayle was making and the expressions crossing her pretty face, Garrett could tell that she was feeling every bump on his prick as it stretched her tight little pussy.

Gayle continued to take more and more of Garrett's length, slowly and carefully, until - with a whimper as she hit bottom - she had it all. Now she was feeling his girth stretch her entire inner channel and her meaty pussy lips were splayed obscenely around Garrett's thick root.

Gayle sat motionless, adjusting to what seemed to the experienced Garrett to be new sensations. After a minute, she looked back down at Garrett and exclaimed "Ooh. Wow. If I wasn't in the mood before, something tells me I am now. Oh," punctuating her sentence with a gasp, mouth hanging open.

Garrett's cockhead was obviously reaching places that hadn't been touched recently, if ever.

"Oh. My. I'm full," Gayle said wonderingly. Her tight butt was resting on Garrett's thighs, her engorged clit was exposed and tickling Garrett's pubic hair, and her pale pink pussy lips were spread to their maximum to accommodate his girthy root. "That's... So good... I think I might just take you home with me!"

And with that, Gayle began to rock back and forth on Garrett's cock, maximizing the friction on her swollen clitty rather than encouraging thrusting penetration deep inside her tight, tight pussy. Her stretched pussy lips clenched Garrett's root tightly, her steaming inner channel coating his entire length with her moisture.

Due to the interfering condom, however, Garrett couldn't feel any of it and didn't have a good feeling for how Gayle's pussy was reacting, other than knowing it was tightly stuffed.

Gayle began to pant as she worked harder and harder on top of Garrett, rocking back and forth with increased vigor. Garrett attempted to reach up to find Gayle's perky breasts, still encased in the cafe-au-lait demi-bra, but she knocked away his hands again. "Down. Boy," she gasped, barely able to attempt to get her breathy rebuke out in the proper tone of voice to be amplified by the necklace sitting atop her sweaty collarbone.

Gayle continued to ride Garrett, rocking and swiveling her lithe hips, her pussy gripping his entire firm shaft in her slick inner heat.

Then suddenly Gayle blurted "Oh my God!" and planted her hands squarely on Garrett's sinewy chest and leaned forward.

Using the leverage she gained, Gayle began raising and lowering herself even more energetically on Garrett's long shaft, just a couple of inches, mashing her stiff clitty against his pubic mound each time she hit bottom. The tiny bedchamber was filled with the sloshing from Gayle's moist channel and the slapping of ripe female flesh against wiry male flesh. "Oh. Oh. Oh. Fuck. Oh. I'm. Gonna," Gayle chanted in rhythm with her pussy motion.

Then it happened. As she chanted "Mmm. Ah. Oh. Fuck. Ah. Oh!" Gayle came, her trim belly rippling and hips bucking hard - once, twice - as pleasure radiated through her body. Gayle's thighs trembled and her knees clasped Garrett's hips as the orgasm raced through her. Gayle's firm breasts heaved in their lingerie sheath as she gasped breathily in ecstasy. Her whole pretty little body quivered.

Garrett could feel Gayle's nice, tight ass shivering against his thighs and the walls of her pussy clutching and contracting around his sheathed cock. He even felt trickles of sweet pussy moisture leaking out onto his balls and his pubes.

Gayle collapsed forward to hunch over Garrett's reclining form, her pretty body still trembling and twitching. Her pussy muscles continued to hold Garrett's cock snugly, spasms beginning to slowly decrease in intensity.

When she could find the breath, and her senses slowly came back, Gayle looked Garrett in the eye and panted "That. Was... I've. Never... You're. A good. Fuck."

Finally, Garrett had had enough. This was as good an opening as he was going to get. "No, I'm not," he said, speaking for the first time since they'd entered the bedchamber. "I'm Garrett Morley and I demand your compliance."

And Garrett watched as, yet again, a woman's eyes went unfocused as the implanted trigger phrase unleashed a cascade of thoughts and emotions that had been so carefully placed for just this occasion. But this time, the flood was closer to a trickle, since the experts hadn't had time to complete the MYG indoctrination process in the twelve hours they'd had to work.

Garrett would have to finish things the old fashioned way, by himself.

He'd been taming younger women for years before the MYG protocol had existed, of course. It was just easier now and the transformation was more profound and unpredictable. With assistance from the protocol, a good sexing could result in a greater lifestyle alteration than just having a coed follow him around campus for a few weeks.

Gayle was still staring blankly down at Garrett, mouth hanging open even as her breathing began to return to normal. As Garrett watched intently for signs, he saw consciousness returning to Gayle's pretty, dark eyes. Time for the next stage, and to see if he still had the old magic.

With a strength belying his wiry frame, Garrett turned the couple's still-linked bodies over until they were lying on their sides. Then he pulled his still-erect penis out of Gayle's slick pussy until the head came out with an almost audible "pop." And he got to his knees and shuffled up Gayle's body to kneel in front of her face.

Now Gayle's vision was filled with nothing but cock and balls, mere inches away from her staring eyes. Garrett's penis was Gayle's whole reality.

Garrett saw her eyes widen slightly. Slowly she looked his length up and down, then up and down again. "You're. Very big," she said hesitantly, speaking directly to Garrett's firmly erect penis. Without moving away, Garrett reached down and pulled off the condom, his cock springing back elastically.

Garrett could see thoughts flitting behind Gayle's eyes as the new imperatives in her brain and the normal vacuity caused by the strength of her recent orgasm warred with her self-assured confidence. She'd gained a dominant position over Garrett through her necklace - was it fading?

Almost unconsciously, Gayle moved her head slowly forward an inch or two, and Garrett saw her tongue come out to lick her sweat-dampened lips. But with some effort, Gayle stopped before her tongue went further, the lady boss in her coming back to the fore.

To keep the confused younger woman off-center, Garrett softly urged "Why don't you touch it, then?" The verbal nudge was all Gayle needed.

Responding instinctively to the simple and direct note of dominance in Garrett's voice, Gayle seemingly adjusted her thoughts. Even as Gayle looked up and made eye contact, her tongue came out to swipe hesitantly along the ridge running up the bottom of Garrett's cock.

"That's right, baby," Garrett whispered. Then he wrapped one hand in Gayle's shoulder-length coal-black hair and urged her forward. Gathering the inky strands together, he swept Gayle's hair back so that he could see her pretty face.

Garrett gently held Gayle in place as her tongue continued to work, simply enjoying the sensation of soft, earnest licks and kisses capped with Gayle occasionally taking the swollen head between her soft lips. At this point, the vastly experienced Garrett could tell that Gayle was already seduced and becoming acclimated to their swap of roles, and was ceding the dominant position to him.

After about a minute of oral pleasure, Garrett decided to take it to the next level. With an almost regretful sigh, he released Gayle's hair and pulled away. Bending down to look Gayle directly in her upraised eyes, Garrett simply said "I'm doing you today." He smiled wolfishly as he saw realization of the callback to earlier dawning among the thoughts spinning in Gayle's still-dazed head.

First things first, though. Garrett reached between Gayle's perky breasts and flicked the catch of her demi-bra, the fabric just a few shades darker than her pale skin. Flipping the unneeded fabric away, Garrett saw Gayle's firm, wide-set, conical titties in the flesh for the first time today.

Garrett's eyes swept appreciatively over the smooth, pale orbs, which were capped with tiny dark rose areolae. Gayle's surprisingly large nipples were standing firm and tight - a reliable indicator that Gayle was enjoying this seduction.

Garrett tweaked one of the firm buds firmly between thumb and forefinger, causing a sharp intake of breath from the spellbound Gayle. Her eyes widened, as much with arousal as surprise. And when Garrett followed it up by squeezing the firm mound of her breast, Gayle responded with a moan that made her rising excitement obvious. Unable to resist, Garrett bent down and took the other hard, upstanding nipple into his mouth, sucking and licking the stiff and surprisingly large nub.

On the bed, Gayle writhed in obvious pleasure, making inarticulate sounds of delight.

But much as he'd like to play with Gayle's firm titties - superbly upstanding even when she was lying down - for hours, Garrett knew that he had to proceed. If the mental changes of the past few minutes were not reinforced, Gayle's strong personality could still reassert itself. Garrett was betting that the dazed, scatterbrained state most women fell into after a good old-fashioned multiple orgasm would be sufficient to keep Gayle suggestible for long enough for the conditioning from the MYG protocol to take hold.

With another cheeky reference to their earlier coupling - "On your back, I'm going to ride you" - Garrett urged the unresisting Gayle onto her back and rose up above her supine body. Gayle looked up at Garrett, eyes and mouth both gaping, in a combination of wonder, uncertainty, lust, and just a little fear. Gayle's eyes were darting back and forth from Garrett's face to his upstanding cock.

Garrett took command.

Garrett put his hands on the inside of Gayle's upraised knees, knowing that Gayle would instinctively understand and respond to the suggestion. On cue, Gayle willingly spread her slender thighs, willingly exposing to him her - unfortunately - bare, shaved pussy. Her puffy pussy lips were still slick with juices from her previous orgasm.

Garrett knew from Gayle's earlier ride that his cock would fit but that he'd have to go a bit slow, as Gayle had become too accustomed to fucking a second-class caliber of man. When Garrett leaned forward and entered her pussy, even with just his cockhead, the mere sensation of her labia being opened up again drew a tiny high-pitched whine from the penetrated former domme.

Though Gayle's channel was pleasantly slick, she was still tighter inside even than the youthful Kim. Watching Gayle's pretty face carefully for signs of discomfort, Garrett began to work his cock into her - deeply but inexorably - an inch at a time. The astonished look in Gayle's eyes as she felt Garrett's girth stretching her inner walls affirmed that today had been her introduction to screwing a real man.

And now to being screwed by one.

Suddenly Gayle - clearly unused to not being in control - whined and gripped Garrett's upper arms with hands that had been clutching the bedcovers. "No. More. Too big. Wide. Long. Slower. Slower," the shivering younger woman chanted breathlessly up at him.

Wanting to press the issue, but still careful not to force matters too fast, Garrett held up for a few seconds to let Gayle's under-trained cunt muscles get accustomed to his size again.

When Gayle's expression looked a bit more comfortable, Garrett resumed slowly fucking her. In and out. Feeding her a little more cock each time. He was almost there now. "Ooh. You're stuffing me. I'm full," Gayle babbled wonderingly up at him. Her hands continued to work on Garrett's biceps, clenching and unclenching. One last push, and...

"Oooooooh!" Gayle exclaimed, shivering intensely beneath Garrett, thighs clenching around his hips. "That's nice!" Gayle continued, looking up at Garrett adoringly.

Which was a good reaction. But "nice" wouldn't do right now.

Gayle had a trigger spot deep inside her pussy - all women did - but she clearly didn't know much about it. When she'd been riding him, Gayle had given all her attention to stimulating her clitty instead of trying for deep-vaginal arousal. Of course, the pencil-pushers she'd been seducing on her way up the ladder probably couldn't reach back there anyway...