Master of the House Pt. 03 Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon the masterful Garrett was hardly even pretending to "inspect" Gayle's soaked interior. He was just smoothly rubbing her front pussy wall, massaging her swelling G-spot. "Oh my God," Gayle had exclaimed. So that Gayle's stiff little clittie didn't feel neglected, Garrett then began to alternate his fingers between circling the throbbing bud and probing deep between Gayle's tender labia.

Within seconds, the panting and overwhelmed Gayle was letting out shrill little squeaks and trembling. Garrett had leaned in and quietly asked "Are you going to come?"

"Uh huh. Yes, boss," Gayle then breathed. Immediately, as if she'd been waiting for Garrett's permission, Gayle was in the throes of a quick, sharp orgasm. The spasming climax had soaked Garrett's fingers in Gayle's luscious pussy juice, while leaving the flushed and panting Gayle weak-kneed and shaky.

Keeping his fingers lodged in Gayle's tropically hot and wet pussy, Garrett had leaned in to kiss his stunned, moaning subordinate. "You're a very good boss," the enraptured younger woman then breathed into Garrett's mouth.

After slipping his tongue between Gayle's willing lips and relishing the feel of her easy compliance, Garrett had broken the quick snog. "Don't you forget it," he growled back.

A couple of minutes later, after Gayle had somewhat recovered from the abrupt climax, she was on her back on top of the writing desk. She was looking down her body, past her heaving, superbly perky breasts and upraised, spread legs at Garrett standing tall between them. He was still immaculately dressed for business from the waist up, but had dropped his slacks to expose his large, stiff erection.

The rigid shaft that Gayle knew well from their previous encounters was now bobbing directly over her exposed pussy and regrown bush. Gayle's eyes, now guilelessly full of nothing but devotion, had slowly risen from the weighty cock looming over her own cute body to meet Garrett's salacious leer.

In their encounters since Garrett had foiled her mind-control plot, he had explained to her how her past schemes, among other things, had been upsetting the natural relationship between powerful men and beautiful women. His detailed demonstrations of how that relationship properly worked had been extremely pleasurable. Under Garrett's influence, Gayle now almost felt empowered when she laid back and opened her legs for her boss to screw her silly.

And now Garrett was going to fuck her again. Gayle couldn't wait.

Garrett had pressed his staff forward, easily penetrating Gayle's drenched pussy. "Oh my God!" Gayle had cried out as she felt his manly shaft spreading her inner walls. Then she had locked her trembling legs around the standing Garrett's buttocks, stroking the wiry-muscled flesh with her soft stockinged heels.

Garrett then had started fucking his subordinate and former rival, slowly and surely. Pulling out slowly then back in, with measured thrusts calculated to make the beauty whimper. Then as he slowly increased the pace until he was thrusting fully into Gayle's sopping pussy each time. Overwhelmed, Gayle's whimpers had transformed into pants and gasps.

"Oh God yes! Oh fuck! Fuck meeeee!" Gayle had cried out, her head thrashing side to side, hands clasping the edge of the writing desk for dear life.

Garrett had never trusted women who talked too much during sex. Their brain power should be too preoccupied with how their pussy was feeling to think about flattery. Gayle had been a talker during their first encounter in the Los Angeles hotel room, but now any words that came out of her pretty little mouth came straight from her soaking pussy.

Garrett had then continued to pound the submissive former domme, thrusting deep into her again and again. Demanding that her slick inner muscles take his entire length and girth. Penetrating her completely.

Asserting control, Garrett had carried on fucking the raven-haired Gayle, running his hands possessively over her slender torso. His searching hands spent quite some luxurious time fondling Gayle's flushed, ripe, dainty breasts and tweaking her dark, long, upstanding nipples. Remembering Gayle's sexual cues from their previous encounters, Garrett knew where her pleasure zones were. He'd even discovered a pleasure node in the depths of Gayle's pussy that even the former dominatrix hadn't known about.

So he had made sure to feed Gayle's pussy deep and powerful thrusts that carried the submissive younger woman through two more squealing, shaking, trembling, toe-curling orgasms. All too soon, however, the vision of Gayle's cute and enthusiastically wriggling body and the sensation of her tight and moist pussy was too much for even the experienced cocksman. And with a masculine grunt, Garrett had moistened Gayle's already slick channel still further, firing rope after rope of semen deep inside the former lady boss's willing body.

Now, back in the present, Stefan had recovered something of his remaining dignity and unmuted his side of the phone call.

"Ich entshuldige mich," the subdued Stefan apologized before recovering his English. "At our age, we're not as good at hiding anymore, ja?"

"As long as you are taking this information ernsthaft now, Stefan. We spent a lot of man - and more to the point woman - hours collecting this information for you."

"Very well, old friend," Stefan sighed. "This is why we hired you."

More rapidly now that he had Stefan's - as of recently - undivided attention, Garrett laid out the final torpedoes in the arsenal that "Steel" Wheeler had provided him.

Hired security firms that were unreliable. Closed-circuit lines that were accessible if you knew where to look. Helicopter access to what should be secret facilities! Corporate password policies left over from the 1990s and easily crackable by modern hardware.

The assault on Stefan's mental well-being went on and on. Finally...

"Nicht mehr, alter Freund," Stefan blurted, "I know I asked for a meeting outside normal hours, but I can not take any more this night." The old German took a deep, calming breath, then another. "You've done well, Garrett Morley, even better than I expected, and I expected much."

Stefan sighed deeply again. "You'll have to give that briefing again tomorrow. Not to the whole board - Bauer is a dickless coward - but I'll arrange the guest list. Bring the documentation too, this will be difficult. For all of us."

And Stefan cut the connection.

Garrett's only overt reaction was to clap one fist into the other palm and sigh deeply, eyes shut and head bowed in silent triumph. Access to board members through Stefan was previously unthinkable. But the documentation of the investigation was undeniable. "Steel" Wheeler was still one of the best in the business.

So Garrett looked down into his lap again. "You did good, little darling," he said simply. "This gives us leverage with Biberdynamic that we didn't dream of two years ago. We're going in tomorrow to give them the business."

Gayle popped Garrett's cockhead out from between her full lips and looked up at him. "Cool, I'll be ready," she said perkily. "Now, is there a bed in this place?"

Author's Afterword: As always, if you liked this series please rate and let me know. In addition, there's a growing cast of characters (mostly women), and while I know my favorites, I'd like to know what direction you think this series should go, and whether I should feature new blood, old favorites, or continue with what feels good to me as the author.