Master of the House Pt. 03 Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So the veteran cocksman started probing, going by feel. Making sure to pay attention to Gayle's sensitive G-spot on the way out, Garrett began to thrust incisively into the steamy depths of Gayle's well-stretched pussy. Searching deeper, shallower, higher, lower - making sure to keep his thrusts rhythmic and emphatic as he fucked her, to her obvious enjoyment.

Then...

"That's! Oooooh!" Gayle cried, with another full-body shudder. Without the condom to steal all the feeling from his sensitive cockflesh, Garrett didn't even need Gayle's startled exclamation to tell he'd hit the target.

Gayle was panting raggedly now. She was being consumed by intense pleasure. Garrett was more of a man than she had ever had inside her. His cock was longer and - particularly - thicker, and he knew how to use it. And he had already reached places that none of the losers she had controlled with her necklace in the past had ever touched. The plum-shaped head of his cock was now scraping aggressively against nerve endings Gayle hadn't known she had.

With previous lovers, Gayle had always been the aggressor. The conqueror. But now she was being conquered by Garrett, and her pussy was loving the new experience!

As Gayle rolled her hips to encourage him, Garrett smoothly pulled back and poked her pleasure spot again. Which brought yet another undulating shudder from Gayle.

"I've never. That's so..." Gayle continued to whimper up at the man who was fucking her, such a change from her usual encounters. But she was cut off mid-sentence, lips tight shut and eyes wide open, when Garrett pulled back and pushed his shaft in forcefully all the way, bumping her pleasure node even harder this time.

Gayle imagined that she saw stars.

Assured that Gayle was thoroughly enjoying being screwed, and picking up on the way that her words were beginning to lose coherence as her excitement rose, Garrett began to pick up the pace and lay the wood to Gayle harder and faster. Her silky inner walls, though thoroughly slick and slippery, still gripped his tool tightly - but perhaps not quite as hysterically unyielding as previously.

It seemed the new Gayle was now thoroughly enjoying her new role on her back.

So the experienced cocksman set up a devastating rhythm. Garrett pulled back almost all the way, until just his swollen cockhead remained inside Gayle. Then he plunged his cock back in hard, raining pleasurable jolts on Gayle's newly discovered most sensitive of spots.

And when their pubic mounds met after every deep and incisive thrust, Garrett's wiry pubes teased Gayle's throbbing, exposed clitty, sending yet another thrill straight to her already fevered brain.

"Oh. Oh. I'm gonna come! Gonna comegonnacome!" Gayle blurted. Her outstretched hands had fistfuls of the bedcovers and she tossed her head from side to side, coal black hair flying and glazed eyes unseeing. Her pussy began to clench at Garrett's thrusting cock with her first delighted orgasmic spasms.

As Garrett looked on appreciatively, vibrations began to wash over the climaxing Gayle. She writhed under him, trim belly and firm breasts shaking uncontrollably with passion. Gayle's big stiff nipples were thrusting up at the ceiling as she trembled helplessly. Garrett's cock, freed from the latex prison, was bathed in a fresh shower of juices as Gayle's cunt spasmed around it.

Then, with a high-pitched wail, Gayle surprised Garrett by wrapping her legs around him, heels digging into his flexing buttocks. "Keep. Going. Don'tstop," Gayle panted. The experienced Garrett could tell from the tone of Gayle's voice that if he kept fucking her through this quick climax, she'd likely soon reach the deeper, soul-entrancing orgasm he had been aiming to give her all along.

So Garrett raised himself up, his arms at full extension. Both to have more room to work with and to get a better view of Gayle's fabulous body as the ongoing thrills of pleasure transformed it. He continued to plow her deeply - and although the spasms of her inner walls began to let off, Gayle was still stuffed on every in-stroke.

Gayle, in the middle of being thoroughly fucked, was practically babbling now. "Yeah, Oh. Oh. Oh," Gayle gushed, every word interspersed with breathless pants. In what seemed to Garrett like no time at all, Gayle came again. Her cute body tensed up and with an almost painfully piercing cry Gayle began to spasm uncontrollably. A deep red flush spread from her throat to her collarbone. Another shower of juices bathed Garrett's thrusting cock. Gayle's eyes rolled back into her head.

This time, even before Gayle's cunt had stopped clasping Garrett's cock in orgasm-induced spasms, she looked straight up at him, eyes wide, and babbled "Oh. Fuck. Not again!"

Then Gayle's feet began to beat a tattoo on Garrett's flexing butt as she succumbed one more time to trembling orgasmic spasms. This was the big one Garrett had been waiting for. Gayle's thighs trembled as they squeezed Garrett's thrusting hips tightly. Her pretty breasts shook hard enough that even the apple-firm flesh jiggled and swayed. Her mouth formed an "O" of ecstasy and her head fell back nervelessly onto the bed.

Garrett, ever the cool veteran, had managed to retain control throughout Gayle's multiple climaxes. Now he just held his cock deep inside her, waiting for her to recover just a little. There was one more pleasurable act remaining, and it was important that Gayle be somewhat recovered for it. So he waited, enjoyed the silken grasp of Gayle's pussy muscles, and watched Gayle's pretty face.

Soon enough, Gayle raised her head to look at Garrett again, passionate eyes wide in wonder. "You. I. You," she babbled, her overtaxed brain and overtaxed pussy both still working overtime.

"My turn," Garrett stated, simply and decisively. And, just as decisively, began to plow Gayle again. This time, Garrett was simply enjoying the sensation of Gayle's exquisitely slippery cuntal walls each time the girth of his shaft stretched her tight inner muscles.

When she wasn't putting on airs, Gayle really was a good fuck, Garrett thought.

By now Garrett, despite his runner's stamina, was also beginning to breathe harder. His pistoning thrusts were becoming quicker and more urgent. Garrett's shaft was beginning to flex with anticipatory pumps, and he felt a tingling sensation in his balls. Although Garrett was still in control of himself for the moment, his climax was inevitable. 

And Garrett could see in Gayle's eyes, so full of desire, that the time was now. She was ready.

So Garrett let go his control and let it happen. His balls, tormented through the long fuck session, flexed one final time. Sinking his cock as deep as it would go, Garrett released a thick stream of semen directly into the depths of Gayle's pussy.

And for the first time ever, Gayle felt a man's release as hot sperm splashed against the neck of her womb. At the new sensation, Gayle let out a cute little squeal. Her eyes, looking straight up into Garrett's, widened further in astonishment. "I can feel it! It's so... warm!" Gayle blurted. The unexpected stimulation was clearly overwhelming what few thoughts Gayle had left in her pretty head.

Garrett, undeterred, continued to squirt further streams of hot semen into Gayle's superbly receptive pussy. Gayle's tight channel was rapidly filling as Garrett's balls continued to empty their contents. Triumphant, Garrett flooded Gayle's yielding cunt with the load the older man had been building up since Gayle had entered the hotel room.

As Garrett's spasms faded into heartbeat-like pulses, his softening prick felt something astonishing. Gayle's pussy, overwhelmed by the new sensations, began to grip his cock again as another little orgasmic wave passed through her lower body. Her slender belly and hips shook violently three, four times as her pussy quivered and quaked around him.

"Wow," Gayle murmured, eyes narrowing to slits, as she slumped to the bed in utter satisfaction. "Wow."

Garrett smiled. His softening prick slipped out of Gayle's shaved pussy, allowing a trickle of their mingled juices to begin to leak onto the covers. Garrett lowered himself over the dreamy Gayle, their breaths mingling. He could tell that her pleasure-drugged mind was already struggling to keep up - due to the combination of confused thoughts and profound new pleasures.

So Garrett rested himself on Gayle's pretty little body, so that the couple were belly to belly and he could feel her firm tits squishing against his wiry chest. Intimately face to face with the befuddled younger woman, Garrett began to whisper softly into Gayle's ear, talking straight to her subconscious. Her lips were relaxed, her eyes closed, her pretty face vacant and dreamy.

After a seemingly endless few minutes of gentle but carefully thought-out suggestions, Garrett sighed. Time to find out, he thought. And Garrett gave Gayle a surprisingly tender kiss on the lips. At the sensation, she blinked quickly a few times and looked up at Garrett with the beginnings of a beatific smile.

"Take some time to get your pretty little head together and meet me back at the table. We have to talk about your future. Don't bother getting dressed."

And Garrett climbed off the bed and left the bedchamber without looking back, only stopping to pick up his own discarded clothes.

He would just have to see if Gayle followed instructions.

A few minutes later, Garrett was seated again at the suite's coffee table. He was again fully and immaculately dressed in the suit he had worn, minus only the jacket, which was over the back of his chair. He had cleared off Gayle's now-useless paperwork from the tabletop and spread out the contents of the smaller briefcase he had hidden earlier.

Subdued compared to how confident she had been when walking into the bedchamber, Gayle emerged. She had followed Garrett's directions and was still naked. Without even being asked, Gayle crossed the room and sat down opposite Garrett.

In a reversal of their earlier business discussion, Garrett did the talking this time.

Garrett had used his free time the past two days well.

There was a replacement for the binder he had given Gayle earlier, with numbers that were plausible but just far enough off to torpedo the last-minute cheating that Gayle had been inspiring OnlyConnect to perform. A Garrett Morley classic, that one.

There was documentation of Gayle's illicit influence over members of not just the Daini Yonkyo board but also a couple of previous OnlyConnect conquests. Garrett had included a copy of the surveillance reports and printouts of some of the more damning frames on the videos.

There was also a pre-written confession, just waiting for Gayle's signature. Timed properly, along with the miscalculations in the proposal, Daini Yonkyo would be left with only one possible choice of contractor.

OnlyConnect would be set back years.

Of course, confessing to her schemes would cost Gayle her position with OnlyConnect, and also her credibility in the industry, so her promising career trajectory would be ended abruptly. But she was still an excellent operative, smart and cunning, and demonstrably capable of running an operation.

And as Garrett had seen so clearly in the case of the Perkins women, the MYG treatment was even capable of improving a female subject's career after the adjustment. It seemed to have the effect of focusing her sexual thoughts where they should be focused - namely on Garrett himself - keeping those thoughts from being a distraction, at least while they were at work or in class.

So Garrett had prepared a "personal services" contract. He could use Gayle on his staff. Often.

Still acquiescent to whatever Garrett said, Gayle signed them all.

"Get dressed now, baby doll," Garrett concluded the interview. "I have some friends downstairs who want to have a talk with you."

"One you won't remember," Garrett finished silently in his head as Gayle got up to comply.

LONDON, ENGLAND - SEPTEMBER 23, 6:55 PM GREENWICH MEAN TIME

The Grand National Hotel in London knew exactly what it was. For over 200 years, it had been a place for powerful men to bring younger women (or in Benjamin Franklin's case, mature women) who were not their wives. So over the years, all their accommodations - not just the beds, but the baths and even the furniture - had been selected for the benefit of mature men who might not be as athletic as their partners.

Garrett Morley stayed at the Grand National whenever he was in London.

This evening, he was seated at the Georgian writing desk in his suite preparing to do some business. He was still impeccably dressed for business in a neatly tailored grey jacket and tie. On the writing desk was an open briefcase, containing a manila folder with briefing slides inside. This briefing was what he was here to deliver.

Under Garrett's supervision, Gayle Wheeler and her new team had spent a lot of effort in the investigation that had led to the creation of those slides. And the packets of supplementary information that were also in the briefcase, there just in case someone needed more convincing of the truth of the facts being presented. It was an impressive bundle of work for Gayle's first assignment (while ostensibly) working for ProTekOmega.

At precisely the top of the hour, Garrett picked up the phone and dialed from memory a number beginning with "+49".

When there was a click on the other end, Garrett jovially boomed "Guten Abend, Stefan! Ich bin Garrett Morley."

The response was a snort, followed by a slow, deep voice with a distinct Bavarian accent. "And your German is just as poor as ever, old friend."

At that, Garrett sighed. "You wouldn't be so sanguinisch if you knew what I'm about to tell you, mein Freund," Garrett continued.

Then Garrett began to lay out the information that Gayle had brought.

Weaknesses of Stefan's company's security apparatus. Network vulnerabilities in DHCP, DNS, and IPAM in their most critical data centers.

Slide after slide, the onslaught went on and on, the jovial German unusually silent as the revelations came. One after another.

Cleared personnel - both male and female - that might slip secrets they knew to someone of the appropriate sex who had a great ass. Field operatives that were undertrained. Gayle's team had even managed to take pictures. Every new slide was a devastating revelation.

Then Garrett heard a grunt from the other side of the phone. "Ein Moment, bitte," Stefan interjected, preoccupied.

Then, as if the aging German was either unfamiliar with his phone or distracted by something and had missed the "Mute" button, Garrett overheard a whispered "Langsamen, Liebchen. Verlangsamen."

Smiling, Garrett sternly interjected "Stefan! Are you bekommen Französisch in the middle of a business call?"

"Verdammt Handy!" came a distressed exclamation from Stefan. And the ambient noise from the other end of the phone cut off suddenly. Albeit far too late.

Garrett's smile became smug at Stefan's not-unexpected reaction.

Waiting, Garrett reached the hand not holding the phone down to his own lap to pat the black-haired female head that was enthusiastically bobbing away there.  Kneeling between Garrett's legs - he was nude from the waist down - was Gayle Wheeler, submissively naked.

Gayle's medium-sized breasts jiggled fetchingly as she deferentially moved her tongue up and down Garrett's shaft, stopping from time to time to kiss the plum-shaped head or to take it gently into her warm mouth.

Between Gayle's slender legs, her midnight-black pubic hair had fully grown back since Garrett had put an end to her days of shaving her cute little pussy. Garrett's approval of her restored bush was evident from the tiny pearlescent rivulets of spermy semen that were slowly dribbling out of Gayle's vagina and onto her inner thighs.

Gayle's "personal services" contract had some ... unique provisions. And when the document had been set in front of her, she'd been too distracted by Garrett's through fucking - and his invocation of the MYG Protocol - to read too closely before signing. Seeing control of Gayle's shaved pussy as a symbol of turning the tables on the rival mind controller, Garrett had gotten creative with the contract.

Gayle was contractually obligated to visit Garrett every month. She was not to shave or even trim her bush except as specifically directed by Garrett himself. Garrett would verify her compliance by inspection - by sight, by touch, and, at his discretion, by taste - the intimate procedures laid out in loving detail in an appendix.

The contract had been an inspired idea. Gayle was a model operative, and when Garrett had formalized all aspects of their relationship, Gayle had - under MYG's influence during the orgasmic bliss that had overwhelmed her mind - convinced herself that even the more blatantly sexual demands Garrett made on her were a legitimate part of her job.

And when it came to her job, Gayle was not only dedicated, she enjoyed the responsibility.

Some few minutes earlier, Gayle had entered the suite with the key that Garrett had sent her along with the job assignment. Dressed for the weather in a knee-length trench coat and carrying a damp umbrella and the briefcase from their original encounter. Gayle was the very picture of the old "Steel" Wheeler, an effective and successful field operative.

Within a minute after the raven-haired former executive had entered the hotel room, however, the trench coat was hanging from the room's coat tree. And as Garrett had instructed, Gayle was naked beneath, her slender, beautiful figure clad only in sheer emerald thigh-high stockings that set off her cool skin tone and midnight-black hair.

The monthly "bush inspection" Garrett had written into Gayle's contract was quite carefully and explicitly specified. And Gayle Wheeler always kept her word.

Following Garrett's directions, the bare and compliant younger woman was soon backed up against the writing desk. At a gesture from the older man, Gayle had parted her stockinged legs to allow Garrett's probing hand free rein to "check" her now-bushy mound, moistening pussy lips, and even the fragrant interior of her vagina itself.

Starting at Gayle's trim, flat belly, Garrett had trailed his hand downward onto her mound, enjoying the sensation of running his fingertips through the carbon-black fur now growing out there. Lowering his attention further, he had brushed over Gayle's rapidly hardening clit, teasingly stroking the pink bulb gently until it peeked fully out of its hood and the submissive younger woman sighed and twitched in response.

Garrett then had dipped his fingers between Gayle's spread thighs and aggressively traced her moist and now-downy slit, pleased with both the tactile sensation and Gayle's shivering sexual response. The aggressive fondling was accompanied by the sweet sound of sighs and moans from the increasingly wet and eager Gayle. Enjoying the tactile sensation, Garrett had traced Gayle's puffy cuntlips from clittie to perineum and back, spreading her internal moisture around.

Gayle, biting her lip fetchingly, then let out a breathy "Oh, wow."

Garrett then went further, and impudently opened Gayle's prominent pussy lips with thumb and forefinger, exposing the moistly humid inside of her treasure chamber.

Gayle had gasped in pleasure and arched her back when Garrett then abruptly hooked two fingers into her slick cuntal valley. "Ooh, you're a good boss," Gayle had breathed.

And Gayle was a good little sexpot. Soon she was going to show Garrett how much she loved her job.

Gayle's soft moans became panting sighs and squeaky gasps as the experienced older man found her G-spot and began running his fingertips over the rough node. The only other sound in the room was the soft sloshing coming from Gayle's hot slit, where Garrett's busy fingers were working.