Master of the House Pt. 03 Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So Garrett had a better idea.

Nimbly but quietly, Garrett got to his own feet behind Kim, nudging her forward a few inches. Garrett then reached down to clap his hands firmly against Kim's firm buttocks, eliciting a high-pitched "Oh!" of surprise and pleasure. Enjoying the feel of the double handful of silky skin, Garrett spent a few seconds groping and fondling Kim's superbly smooth flesh.

Then, keeping one hand braced on Kim's flaring hip, Garrett used his other to caress his way up the satiny skin of Kim's tanned back until it was between her shoulder blades.

And then Garrett gently but firmly gave Kim a strong but gentle push in the small of her back.

Kim gasped and squealed softly as she sprawled forward. Her large breasts were squished against the office desk and her small, stiff nipples pressed against its smooth, cool surface. A little thrill went through her pussy, partly from the tingly sensation in her squished boobies, partly in response to Garrett's demonstration of masculine control.

Kim looked back over her shoulder, with a come-hither look, at the mature man standing behind her. Coquettishly, she asked "Are you going to do me - back there? You can do anything you want to me..." And she twitched her firm butt, presenting herself to him to take what he wanted, feet slightly apart.

"I know," Garrett growled, back in his element at last. His lovely little sexpot, her hot little naked body completely bare for his lustful gaze, was ready - eager - to be fucked. By him, and him alone.

Garrett was back in his element.

For now, Garrett just slapped Kim lightly on one supple buttock. "But I'm not done with your sweet pussy yet," he growled. Then Garrett again ran his hands possessively over the smooth bare flesh of Kim's tight lower back, her flaring, slender hips, and the firm globes of her butt.

Garrett didn't like the idea of anal sex anyway. He'd tried it, obviously - he was a man of the world, after all - but it never did anything for him. It had the lure of the exotic, of course, but a woman's asshole just didn't have the complexity of a first-rate cunt. And with all the preparation, lubrication, and cleanup it just wasn't worth it. If Garrett was going to the trouble of bending a woman over, he'd always prefer to just take her pussy.

As an added bonus, that way it was also safe for her to lick his cock clean afterward.

"Ooh," Kim responded to the light slap by shaking her hips fetchingly. "So are you going to spank me?"

"Yes," Garrett snarled. He took his hard cock in one hand and shuffled forward between Kim's parted feet. He rubbed the purple head through Kim's humid slit a few times, coating it in her pussy nectar, making the coed sigh.

Then Garrett pushed forward and made the hot connection. As Kim's pussy was still soaked from the aggressive foreplay and her shuddering orgasm, Garrett's cockhead popped easily between Kim's slick labia and was instantly surrounded by her humid inner warmth.

Garrett was rewarded with a feminine little moan from the bent-over younger woman and a sexy arch of her lissome back.

When Garrett followed up with a decisive, commanding thrust into her sex, Kim let out a high-pitched squeal - "Ooh!" Garrett's firm and effective organ slithered deep, deep inside Kim's vagina, her inner muscles readily spreading wide to allow the invader in. In response, Kim arched her back further and was involuntarily lifted up onto the tips of her toes as she leaned further forward.

Kim loved this position. Giving herself up totally to her man this way, bent over and exposed, was just so nasty. And the angle made a small penis feel big - and a big penis like Garrett's feel gigantic. Nasty felt really good.

Kim always felt so stretched inside and so feminine during sex with Garrett - it was so satisfying! Kim relished the sensation of Garrett's thick shaft inside her - she enjoyed the hard, fleshy feel of it all the way from the base to the swollen head. Kim even imagined that right now she could feel the veiny texture imprinting itself into her vaginal walls.

Overwhelmed, Kim could only moan at the powerful feelings that Garrett's penis was giving her. The fullness. The throbbing pleasure in her pussy. The spasms. The size.

Grinning wolfishly, Garrett pulled halfway out of Kim's steaming channel and rasped "I'm gonna spank your sweet little ass like this." Then he plunged his cock fully back into the writhing younger woman's pussy until his abs slapped against her tight butt with an audible "smack," eliciting another pleased squeak from Kim as the deep thrust again lifted her onto her toes.

Being bent over something - and she'd been bent over pretty much every piece of furniture in the Perkins household by now - felt so excitingly primal to Kim. Like Garrett was an apex predator mounting his mate. Kim's vagina felt so full. So stretched. So feminine. And while Garrett - despite his gray hairs - was still a strong pounding machine with a marathoner's stamina, he was never overly rough, never giving his woman more than she could handle.

He was giving her a lot right now, though! Garrett's penis was bigger than any college boy Kim had been with, and she was loving the feeling of every inch of him stretching her out inside. Garrett was kinda tall, and she kinda wasn't, and in this position he was free to make best use of his equipment. Not only was the tendon along the bottom of Garrett's shaft stimulating Kim's G-spot on the outstroke, the head was practically bumping her cervix on the instroke. And with every single thrust his hips made a sharp spanking sound as they slapped her butt.

Kim's fists were clenching and unclenching in response, atop the polished surface of the desk.

His cock sliding easily in and out of Kim's juicy channel, Garrett worked his thrusts so that his cock polished the sensitive front wall of Kim's pussy on every in and every out. Garrett worked his roadwork-built lower body to maintain a smooth rhythm. In and out. In and out. Gripping Kim's cute young body by her slender hips. Giving her tight fuck channel just what it needed.

Garrett could tell that Kim was clearly getting very excited - from her gasping breaths, moaning "Ohs" and "Yeahs," from the writing of her upper body, and from the increasingly juicy inferno of her pussy. Which was squeezing Garrett's cock delightfully with every pounding thrust of his hips.

Hands holding Kim's slender hips firmly, Garrett fucked the bent-over coed confidently, making her feel it. In and out. Over and over. Making Kim's steamy, slick pussy love the feeling of both penetrated deep and stretched wide. And making sure he finished each deep thrust with an audible slap of flesh, keeping his promise to spank the sexy little vixen thoroughly.

In no time, the pounding rhythm had the expected effect. Kim's breathy pants transmuted into squeals and whines. Her trim flanks and cute butt were trembling as sensation raced through her body.

Tensing her upper body, Kim raised her hands over her head to grasp the edge of the desk, and froze in that pose. One more deep thrust. Two. Garrett's cockhead was searching out the deepest part of Kim's sweet pussy, poking her most sensitive spot deep inside.

And then it happened. Kim blurted "Oh my God!" And she came - even more intensely than she had at Garrett's hands in his lap earlier.

Kim's steaming pussy clamped down on Garrett's invading prick. Hard. Before coating it further with hot, thick pussy honey. Wave after wave of orgasmic pleasure flowed through Kim's quivering form, her upper body trembling helplessly atop the desk in response. Flat against the cool surface of the desk, Kim's breasts squished against the glossy glass, the nerves in her small, stiff nipples pulsing with delight.

Garrett watched Kim's sexy body as each ecstatic spasm radiated out from her center up along her graceful back. Each to the accompaniment of musical moans and high-pitched cries of "Oh!"

Six, seven ecstatic shudders passed through Kim's trim body as she rode out her exquisitely intense orgasm. For a few seconds, her entire world shrank to just the radiant pleasure in her quivering pussy and to the amazing shaft that was filling it.

Although the pleasure was going straight to her brain, Kim knew that she could come two or three more times, if Garrett just kept going and didn't let her come all the way down from her peak. And she needed more.

So Kim pleaded. "Oh, my God... So good! More. Like that," she blurted out, between gasps and pants.

Garrett obliged, knowing exactly what slutty little Kim wanted at least as well as she did. And he was going to keep giving it to her.

And so Garrett did, hard and deep. Kim's pussy was so slick and creamy inside now that even the snug grip of her slippery young inner muscles didn't prevent him from stuffing her absolutely full with each thrust. The only sounds in the room were lean masculine abs slapping against pert feminine buttocks, the obscenely wet squelching sounds of a juicy young cunt being repeatedly penetrated, and Kim's breathy pants and cute little squeals of pleasure.

Kim flexed her her supple back to raise her butt just a bit so that the horn of Garrett's thick shaft would deliver even more pleasure to her G-spot with each pounding thrust. As soon as she did, the tingling sensations radiating from the throbbing nerve bundle increased exponentially, sending pulses through Kim's whole vagina in time with each powerful piston-like pump. Kim's soaking pussy was now welcoming Garrett's entire penis each time Garrett's slammed it fully into her - and it was hitting all her pleasure spots.

Mere seconds later, Kim squealed again as Garrett took her back over the top. A torrent of ecstasy flowed outward from her throbbing G-spot and twitching clittie and swept over her body and her mind.

Kim let out a wordless cry along with each new breath. The rhythm of her breathing matched the reverberations of pleasure radiating through her quaking body, from her trembling center to her grasping fingertips and curling toes. Kim's sweaty belly and squished titties twitched and shook as thrills swept through her.

It wasn't the biggest orgasm Kim had ever had - it was smaller even than the previous one minutes ago - but this one didn't stop. The peak had barely passed when her back arched and her eyes and mouth both widened in surprise and pleasure as a second climax swept over her still-trembling body, overtaking her pretty form with further new waves of quivering delight. Her thighs trembled and her belly muscles fluttered with pleasure.

As Kim's spasms pushed her pert, vibrating butt back to meet him, it was finally too much even for Garrett.

The teasing. The aggressive foreplay. The sights, sounds, and smells of the long, enjoyable fuck and of Kim's quivering ecstasy. The tropical wet heat of Kim's cunt muscles as they pulsated around his shaft.

Buried deep inside Kim's volcanic cunt, Garrett's cock began to pulse. Just below, his balls drew up in rhythm with the twitching of his prick.

One more thrust, seeking to penetrate Kim's convulsing pussy all the way to the little sexpot's cervix. And another. Garrett felt an electric sensation in his balls, and felt the slit at the tip of his cockhead dilate. As he looked down at Kim's lissome back as she worked through her own orgasm, he saw a flush spread down from the tanned skin of her neck to between her shoulder blades.

And that did it. With a growling "Take it, you horny little slut - take it all," Garrett sank his cock to the root in Kim's boiling cunt. And then he came along with her, the slit on his cockhead expanding as a jet of pent-up sperm splashed directly and powerfully against Kim's cervix. Further volleys began to fill the younger woman's pussy with pearly semen.

A hot starburst deep, deep in Kim's vagina cut through the orgasmic excitement that was clouding her senses and thoughts. Kim's inner muscles, grasping Garrett's immense shaft tightly, felt his organ begin to swell and pulse, expanding to stretch her walls even further. Fuzzily, Kim realized that she had teased the bull and now the bull was getting his.

And on cue Kim felt the heat of the first shot splash against her cervix. So warm - the sensation made her whole vagina quiver! Kim could feel spurt after spurt of thick semen coating her insides. She felt Garrett pull back, then ram forward again, heated jets painting every surface of the deepest parts of her pussy with his masculinity. Staking his claim over her body yet again.

When Garrett was done with his bullish climax, Kim felt like she was full inside. Her vagina was still throbbing from her orgasms, yet was fully decorated with a warm coating of Garrett's manly essence. She'd certainly made him do a job on her this time! The heat inside her was wonderful. Kim never felt more womanly than when Garrett gave her this kind of reward for teasing him.

As Garrett's softening prick, slick with every possible sexual fluid, plopped out of Kim's well-used pussy, he now had a more typical - for him - arrogant grin on his face. This was more like how things were supposed to go, Garrett thought.

Kim was clearly still stunned from the multiple orgasms, and sprawled unmoving, her flushed and sweaty upper body plastered across the top of the desk, her large breasts squashed against the glossy surface. With each breath came a cute little pleased moan "Mmmmm."

Seeing the profound effect that too much pleasure had had on the younger woman, Garrett had an idea. An idea for how to maybe give himself an advantage in the confrontation that now seemed inevitable. An ace in the hole - and Garrett Morley prided himself on always having an ace in the hole.

Now he just had to peel the overwhelmed younger woman off of his desk so he could get back to work. Garrett's returning confidence gave him faith that he could bring off the plan that was coming into shape.

Kim was still somewhat dazed from the rare multiple orgasm. Her vulva, still slick with her own juices as well as Garrett's pearly spend, felt empty now. Kim had to push off the desktop in order to stand up straight on still-shaky legs. Overcome, Kim turned to hug her mature conqueror to thank him for what he had done to her. "So sensitive down there," she murmured into Garrett's chest, a blissfully satisfied expression on her pretty face. "I don't think I could have come any more."

The couple spent a few surprisingly tender minutes embracing, considering the ferocity of their recent fuck session.

Breaking the embrace, Garrett pulled up his pants and pulled out his phone. Kim, still wobbly, collected her discarded clothes from where they had been strewn as they came off her cute body.

Then Garrett, with a final slap on Kim's supple butt, shooed the adoring coed, still befuddled with the aftereffects of too many orgasms, out of the room so that he could get back to work.

He had a plan now - well, something like one at least. But he'd have to get things started as soon as possible.

So as soon as the little coed trollop was out of earshot, Garrett began to work the phone.

"It's me," Garrett said without preamble when the other end picked up. "The operation we discussed? We need to move up the timetable."

"How far?" came the reply.

"You have four hours to get started," Garrett elaborated. "But that's not the worst part."

"Yeah? I'd love to hear that part."

"The subject has to be out of the process by 6am tomorrow."

"Impossible. The full process takes three weeks. You know that."

"But not uninterrupted. You pick your spots, take things gradually, and do it all in sequence. We don't have time for that," Garrett argued.

"If there's no reinforcement, there's no guarantee that anything will take. It'll probably all be wasted effort."

Garrett thought back to his recent pleasurable conquest of young Kim. Unseen by the man on the other end of the phone, his grin became feral.

"Trust me on this. Don't bother with the advanced course. Skip the lifestyle suggestions and personality reinforcement and shit like that. Just get the trigger in place and as much suggestibility as you can implant," Garrett stated confidently.

"Dude, we've worked together a long time. You want... a glorified roofie?"

"That's - a good way to put it. I want the trigger phrase to be alive and the subject unaware. I'll improvise from there," Garrett directed.

"I can't promise results."

"I'll take the responsibility. You are in the clear."

"Damn right I am. We never had this conversation."

VASCO BAY RESORT, NEWPORT BEACH - JULY 8, 9:54 AM PACIFIC TIME

As planned, Garrett reached the hotel room that was specified on Gayle's business card well before his rival did. It was an executive travel suite on the top floor of the posh Vasco Bay Resort. It was large and well-appointed but not luxurious - the kind favored by junketing mid-executives. Literally any kind of business or social transaction could be completed here with no one blinking an eye.

Garrett was carrying two briefcases, one large and convenient, one slimmer and visibly locked. Garrett laid the larger briefcase on the coffee table, then crossed to the entertainment center, picked up the remote and flipped the system on. He laid the smaller briefcase inconspicuously by the entertainment center's stand.

When Garrett selected the "Soul Is For Lovers" channel, Al Green's smoky voice filled the suite. If Garrett strained his ears, he could just about hear - something - just at the edge of hearing. His operatives had managed to hook up their hastily assembled device and set the suite up as well as they could, it seemed.

Now it just remained to see if his people's rushed arrangements would work. Garrett lowered the volume of the soulful music to "background" and took one of the club chairs by the coffee table. He chose the one facing the doorway rather than the one facing the balcony.

Garrett opened the large briefcase and spread its contents out on the coffee table. Now there was nothing left to do but to wait.

In just a few more minutes, Garrett heard another keycard in the door. Gayle stepped inside. She was dressed for business in a tailored suit - black knee-length pencil skirt and cherry-red jacket with lapels the exact same shade of black as the skirt. A slender silver belt emphasized Gayle's equally slender waist, and matched the chain of the necklace that was - as always - in its accustomed place, hanging just above the hint of succulent cleavage between her firm grapefruit breasts.

Gayle strode over to the coffee table, set her own briefcase down, and took the club chair opposite Garrett, crossing her pale, graceful legs primly at the knee. "Down to business," she said simply. Garrett felt a muffled buzz in his back teeth. Surreptitiously, he dipped a hand into his pocket and upped the volume of the sound system. The Marvin Gaye track currently playing became just a bit more audible.

Time began to pass slowly as Gayle walked Garrett through the contents of the briefcase - the one on the coffee table that Garrett had showed her.

The binder with ProTekOmega's plans for their presentation and succeeding development project were complete and comprehensive - if Garrett's plan today didn't work, it didn't really matter how much Gayle's company knew. Garrett let Gayle do the talking, as if he was a mere operative who was not a mover and shaker in ProTekOmega's operations.

Which, to be fair, he really wasn't.

There was enough in just that binder to give Gayle's firm not just a leg up in the current negotiations, but to allow them to streamline their business model to take ProTekOmega out of the running for the near future and establish themselves as the 500 pound gorilla in the Los Angeles area.

But there was even more in the briefcase.