All Comments on 'Master PC - Responsibility Ch. 02'

by OtterlyMindblowing

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This might be the most interesting take I've seen on the MPC format so far. Great work, keep it up :)

KellvallonKellvallonabout 1 year ago

Love it. Can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Outstanding, cant wait for the next part. I used to love this universe when it first came out but so many bad writers have ruined it for me over the years. Thanks for bringing the joy back for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Really interesting take on an old trope, excited to follow this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I'm liking where you are going with the MPC series. Already shaping up to be a good take on it.

LotOfReadingLotOfReadingabout 1 year ago

Great new direction for a fav genre! Looking forward to many more chapters. Thank you.

XllllXllllabout 1 year ago

So cool ! Love it! Please little more skinny) little more another reality)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I do like the fact that he's trying to help people as he does this and not just control them.

MiniwandMiniwandabout 1 year ago

Good but you need to work on the sex scenes. Reading a single sentence to imagine a sex scene isn't what I like. The problem with the mind control / body modification stories is that they focus entirely on the changes and leave everything else aside. I just hope you won't go there.

NursesNurses8 months ago

Wasn't too sure about this. A Quaranteam fan who kind of drifted here while waiting for a new chapter. I love it!!

Rhino77PIlotRhino77PIlot5 months ago

I like the direction the plot is taking. Having "good guy" in charging thehysical and mental characteristics of others is fraught with the possibility of slipping into a rather trite portrayal of a toxic dictatorship with a large measure of abuse. While I don't expect this to happen in OtterlyMindblowing's work, it is a fine line that is being tread here. (I'm assuming OM is male based on the style of writing, but i am not 100% sure...).

ClearmuseClearmuse12 days ago

Fun times. I assume the program isn't protected really, which might cause some interesting mayhem.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOtterlyMindblowing@OtterlyMindblowing
As just about all of you who follow me know, AiLovesToGrow has passed away. She was a friend and mentor to me, beyond just creating the Becoming Monsters world I love to write in. Her Book Two is incomplete, and will remain that way. I cannot finish them for her and to try wou...

story TAGS