Master Simon’s Slave Fiona

Story Info
Master Simon plans to punish his slave Mistress Fiona.
1.4k words
3.69
8.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: The story's author considers Master Simon's slave Fiona as Mistress so her name is Mistress Fiona in the story.

Master Simon was pissed off on the way my Mistress Fiona insisted on meeting him. It had never happened before. Master Simon was determined to ensure that when his slave Mistress Fiona visits tonight she will be taught her strictest lesson ever so that she doesn't forget her place in his life. So that Mistress Fiona knows that she exists to serve Master Simon only and only when he demands submission from her.

Master Simon was a handsome smart Dominant who lived with his sexy girlfriend, who was so much gorgeous and hot that Master and his close friends used to address her as his gorgeous hourglass girlfriend. Master Simon had planned a romantic datenight with her tonight but for his slave Mistress Fiona who was so much insistent on meeting Master tonight.

Mistress Fiona was another sexy lady in life of Master Simon. She was a sexy, smart and hot lady from Hongkong married to another Hongkongese Jason for last 17 years, but her devotion and priority was to be a good slave, a nice pet and a pain loving slut toy of Master Simon.

Mistress Fiona had very recently given birth to a baby. Even during pregnancy she craved and begged Master Simon to punish her so that she feels calm and relaxed. Master Simon was proud to own a painslut like her.

She was a successful lady in her professional life but in front of Master Simon, she was a slut, a submissive, a whore, a sextoy who needed to be dominated, humiliated, degraded and punished with no limits. Master Simon had allowed her to own a slave at work also so that she gets to learn the viewpoint of Master Simon. Master Simon occasionally called her over at his home to fuck her, to degrade her and to use her as his insatiable painslut. Mistress Fiona believed that she exists to serve Master Simon. Without Master Simon, she was a nobody.

Mistress Fiona's husband Jason was a useless man. In fact, he was as useless that Mistress Fiona and Master Simon used to joke that cuckold Jason should be chemically castrated so that his dick is used for peeing purpose only.

Mistress Fiona never cared about her husband cuckold Jason's sexual needs. In fact, she always used to tell her husband to get chemical castration on his own.

In this background, Mistress Fiona had called Master Simon. This time, cuckold Jason had gotten drunk and had tried to have sex with his wife Mistress Fiona. It was thanks to the Brazilian jiu jitsu training given by Master Simon that Mistress Fiona saved herself from being fucked by her husband but now she was determined to teach him a lesson after consulting with her Master. Master Simon was not aware of this development and so had kept his dungeon ready for punishing his painslut whore slave Mistress Fiona.

After the futile sex attempt, cuckold Jason was begging for forgiveness from his wife Mistress Fiona but she was in no mood to relent as although cuckold Jason had not been able to fuck her, but he was successful in grabbing her boobs.

Master Simon had on first day itself had told his painslut whore slave Mistress Fiona that she should be careful not to have any physical contact with her cuckold husband Jason apart from shaking hands, even though he was legally entitled to have sex with her. Due to this rule, whenever cuckold Jason begged for sex, Mistress Fiona used to take permission from her Master Simon to have sex with her husband. Master Simon used to deny sexual intercourse requests on regular basis but permitted limited sex like oral sex or handjob to help her cuckold husband.

Today it was all going to change. Master Simon's property was threatened in her own house by her own cuckold husband when he had just been allowed blowjob only 10 days ago. Mistress Fiona had not told about these developments to Master Simon and had only begged permission to meet him tonight which was granted to her.

Ever since Mistress Fiona had been able to save herself from Cuckold Jason's forced sexual encounter, he had been begging Mistress Fiona to forgive her. But Mistress Fiona was unrelenting in her decision. She told her cuckold husband Jason that he had tried to force himself on property of Master Simon. So only Master Simon can make a decision on forgiving him. She told him that Master Simon had cautioned her many times to sleep in separate room but she had laughingly away saying her cuckold husband was a useless man with a useless dick and he won't do anything.

During the day, Mistress Fiona had gone to sex store to purchase a chastity cage also. Now she ordered her cuckold husband Jason to get in the car and drive her to Master Simon's place. On reaching Master Simon's place, Mistress Fiona asked her Cuckold husband Jason to keep sitting inside the car. Then as per protocol, Mistress Fiona removed all her clothes in the car except her panties and went on all fours to ring the bell.

Then as per Master Simon's protocol, Mistress Fiona waited in Inspection pose. Inspection pose is required for Mistress Fiona to remember her place before entering Master Simon's home. Then Master Simon opened the door and attached a leash on Mistress Fiona's slave collar. It is done because Master Simon wants his painslut whore slave Mistress Fiona to be on all fours unless instructed otherwise. Then Master Simon proceeded to tear apart the panties and gagged Mistress Fiona's mouth with it. Finally Master Simon began the inspection of his property by lifting her face, checking for lipsctick colour which he had instructed to be red for today's session. Then Master Simon proceeded to check the armpits and pussy hairs as he likes his slave to have clean waxed body. At the end, he inspected Mistress Fiona's boobs, pussy and ass as if inspecting an animal. Once satisfied, Master Simon led his whore painslut slave Mistress Fiona inside the house on all fours leading her by leash.

Once inside Master Simon asked his gorgeous hourglass girlfriend to bring his belt and he began lashing Mistress Fiona from all sides who was silently taking the belt whipping with tears in her eyes. Master Simon told her that she had no business interrupting his dinner date with his gorgeous hourglass girlfriend and kept making belt marks all over the body of Mistress Fiona.

Master's gorgeous hourglass girlfriend then whispered something into his ears on which Master smiled and nodded. Master Simon then took Mistress Fiona inside bedroom and tied her spreadeagled. Then Master Simon stuffed 5-7 ice cubes inside Mistress Fiona's pussy and then began precise hitting of Mistress Fiona's pussy lips with belt. Mistress Fiona kept whimpering in pain. In the meanwhile, Master Simon's gorgeous hourglass girlfriend had removed Mistress Fiona's panties gag and had sat on her face for getting her pussy eaten. Mistress Fiona did not like eating the pussy of Master's gorgeous hourglass girlfriend.

Mistress Fiona tried to take her face away which Master Simon noticed. He ordered his gorgeous hourglass girlfriend to do whatever she likes. Master's hourglass girlfriend began slapping Mistress Fiona's face with full force. Mistress Fiona did not like being dominated by Master Simon's gorgeous hourglass girlfriend as she always felt that if she were not married, Master Simon would have chosen her as his girlfriend.

Anyways today was Master Simon's gorgeous hourglass girlfriend lucky day to dominate his painslut slave whore. Master Simon's hourglass girlfriend was also pissed off because Mistress Fiona had ruined her dinner date with Master Simon. She began twisting Mistress Fiona's nipples and then bit them mercilessly. All at the time when Master Simon was continuing belting her pussy lips which had now become swollen red.

After all this finally Master Simon asked why did you insist on coming tonight? What urgency was there that you disrupted my dinner date with my girlfriend?

Mistress Fiona said, "Master my husband tried to touch me inappropriately last night while I was asleep. I saved myself thanks to your training but he succeeded in grabbing my breasts, your owned boobs Master. I have brought him here. He is in car."

Master Simon was stunned to know that the cuckold husband of his slave could dare to do this misbehaviour with his property. Master's anger knew no limits and now he told his gorgeous hourglass girlfriend to bring cuckold Jason inside the house.