All Comments on 'Mastering Bella Ch. 07'

by xelliebabex

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
MaynessMaynessalmost 12 years ago
Sexy Chapter!

A good chapter wonderfully detailing the progression of their relationship, no wonder poor Bella is confused....so much to take in in such a short time! As I said in my comment on a previous chapter I like the insight into how Mel is thinking and who is a slave to who? Hmmm. Thank you for posting another chapter, keep up the good work, it makes my day!

danalearnsdanalearnsalmost 12 years ago
Really Enjoying it

i am really enjoying this story and hope that you will continue it. i look forward to seeing how they will act around her parents and the turmoil in her mind as she is there. Please write more, thank you.

LaurlieLaurlieover 11 years ago
Love it!

Oh please write more, i'm loving it!!!

AnomandarisAnomandarisover 11 years ago

I love this storyline. Great portrayals of emotions and need. Please keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I love this story

There seems to be a plot hole. You never mention birth conrtol. She seems the type ofgirl who is timid and would have used condoms with her old boyfriend. Evn if he doesn't come inside her, there is still a pretty high risk of pregnancy.

joodlejoodleabout 11 years ago
better... much better

This is what I was expecting, and hoping for. Bella is expressing her emotions and conflict. She is reinforcing the fact that she is human and will have a natural reaction to the sudden extreme changes in her life. I love how Mel is constantly calling her his own. It is comforting and kinky at the same time. It is protective and threatening, dominant and affectionate. Well done. I still think you should consider an editor for miscellaneous writing errors, run-ons, typos and such. But well done!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userxelliebabex@xelliebabex
G'day, Well, 2022 was much of the same. Although it seems Amazon is getting better at shutting down the thieves. I know I should take it as a compliment that my stories are worth stealing, but it's just frigging annoying. I sincerely thank the readers who alert me when they f...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES