All Comments on 'Master's Birthday Surprise'

by Adventuress711

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Good work

This was hot, I enjoyed it! Always great to see the aftercare too.

ShadowRosieShadowRosieabout 5 years ago
Not my speed

No man is worth this abuse.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
It was hot

But got very strange once the machine apparatus came into play. Give it like a 7/10

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Nice surprise

I loved the addition of the machine..very clever touch..I've often wondered if the actual power of an orgasm could be measured..

BelleCanzutoBelleCanzutoabout 5 years ago
that was awesome

and I kinda want one of those machines, but only if i get to control it myself...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
It was very hot at times but I can see

What ShadowRosie means he claims he loves her and would do anything for her so why then is she usually left to make herself come, why is reciprocal oral sex so rare? He’s over the top as far as sadistic goes and sadly it’s become her normal so she can’t see it. Just bear in mind that in BDSM sadism isn’t just about physical pain.

Any relationship regardless of kink is a balance of give and take, as a Dom it’s up to him to meet and manage her needs pushing when needed. In this relationship it’s clear that she’s doing all the giving and he’s doing all the taking.

As for binding a sub with no way to safe word it’s moronic and irresponsible. That kind of shit gives vanilla folks the worst impression of BDSM, is she married to the abusive arsehole Christian Grey? So no sorry, it’s 2 stars. In literary terms it’s well written.

Adventuress711Adventuress711almost 5 years agoAuthor
Thanks for your feedback

I’m glad when people post honest opinions because it helps to make the writing process better. However, this is a character who finds the idea of orgasm control or orgasm denial a turn on. She enjoys the idea of her partner being able to control when and whether she is able to have an orgasm. If that didn’t come across in the story then that’s something I need to work on.

As far as the not being able to SafeWord goes I have to laugh to myself a little bit because the story is so far-fetched. A machine that can detect orgasms is not something that exists as far as I know. Of course in a real life scenario not being able to safeword is not acceptable.

The user ShadowRosie is in the habit of making rude comments on everyone’s stories and doesn’t leave any valuable feedback so I choose to completely ignore the comments.

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSover 4 years ago
Great story

I liked everything but only wish she was not so unhappy with the chastity belt. I love chastity stories so please write more, preferably when the chaste has no choice for long periods or loves it as s well..

Thank you for your hard work. Keep on writing.

WhiteStockingsWhiteStockingsover 4 years ago
Well-earned five stars!

An excellent story very well written.

A chastity belt is always a nice tool to increase anticipation on “birthday gifts” with a twist.

And the machine outlined is a nice idea! Anybody able to produce it would make a fortune! ;-)

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSabout 2 years ago

Wonderful story thanks for sharing this with us

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous