Master's Birthday Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

These thoughts were put out of my head fairly quickly when something huge pressed against the opening to my cunt. Being blind and mute I could only guess what it was but it felt like soft jelly and it was BIG. The material conformed to every ridge and bend while slowly filling my wet passage up to the brim. God, it felt amazing to be stuffed full again after being tormented with that horrible contraption all week. If this was how this little experiment was going to go then maybe I wouldn't mind so much. It did push the wire directly into my flesh but it was so small it wasn't uncomfortable. My cervix finally put a stop to the giant toy and a jelly like appendage wrapped over my mound, resting on my clit. Straps were secured around my thighs to hold it all in.

I sensed you move away from the bed then and I clenched my muscles for the shock that must be coming. But why all the other goodies filling up my insides then? He must want to shock me in all my holes. Between the bondage spreading my limbs apart and the toys filling me to the point of being uncomfortable, I was starting to slide down that path that led to subspace. It didn't seem to matter that much anymore now that I was being used by you what you wanted to do to me. I felt what you wanted me to feel and boy was I about to feel it.

I jerked and shrieked suddenly as a buzzing started up deep inside of me near my g spot. I could almost feel you smirking at my reaction, but I didn't care as a warmth spread from that spot throughout my abdomen. It was heavenly after the long wait. I was confused by it but when you get a gift you don't ask stupid questions. Not that I would have been able to anyways with that huge gag in my mouth. Then I felt a vibration in a different spot coming from the huge dildo inside me. It started from the base and then vibrated in small increments up the shaft until I felt it close to my cervix. The vibrations moved up and down a few times inside of me, making me gasp. The toy filling me up was so large that I could feel the vibrations in the toy stretching out my ass as well. A long, greedy moan strung out from behind the large gag in my mouth as the appendage over my clit started to buzz. The vibrations started to alternate then and form patterns, taking turns stimulating my clit and then deep inside me, never enough in one place where I'd be able to come but just enough to make it feel absolutely incredible. I thought you must be watching me as I writhed on the bed and I found out I was right as you started to run your warm hands around my body.

Then you started gentle tugs on my nipples and sucked the hard nubs into your hot, wet mouth. That's it, I thought. That would send me over the edge, no matter what the machines were doing, I was going to cum. There was no way to ask for permission with this gag in but I thought you must want me to if you turned this vibrator on me full force right? My body started trembling as I rode the waves higher and higher trying to will myself over the edge. I was right there and you were right there with me. I felt the first spasm winding up.

And then radio silence. Every one of my nerve endings was on fire and I bucked my hips as much as I could in the restraints looking for more stimulation. It wasn't much as the bindings held my arms and legs in a vice grip.

"Holy shit, it works." You said abruptly. I heard you walk a few steps away and then the scrabble of your fingers on a keyboard. After about a minute the vibrations started again deep in my belly on a low setting. I felt you sit next to me on the bed.

"So now I can let you in on my little secret project here. You know Daren from work? I think I told you he's in the lifestyle too. Well, we've been working on this for quite a while now." You started drawing soft lazy circles across my belly and breasts as you spoke. I strained to pay attention to what you were saying but your teasing was very distracting. You continued, sounding like an excited little kid. "I'm sure you're curious as to what I've put inside you. The wire you felt measures your muscle contractions in different areas of your vaginal canal and calculates how strong your reaction is to each stimulus. This way we can map out the effect of each stimulus on different areas. The most amazing thing is I can see your muscle activity climbing on the computer screen until you are close to orgasm. Right now, it's set to stop stimulating you before that happens. We had previously measured a baseline for the height of muscles activity before a female orgasm and it looks like we got it right!" you said cheerfully. "We haven't been able to fully test this until now but luckily I have my own special personal property here to act as my lab rat." You said and tweaked one of my nipples. "Unfortunately, I will not be able to let you come for the next couple hours as the data is collected." I could almost feel you grinning. Unfortunately, my ass! I growled at you in anger from behind the gag damming up my mouth as the vibrations started to ramp up again.

This is bullshit! I can't do this!

I was alarmed as I felt your hand wrap around my slender throat and cut off my air supply. It only lasted for a moment until you released and I drew in a shaky breath. I felt your warm breath blowing on the side of my face as you leaned in close.

"Listen very closely pet." you hissed. Your words were firm but your tone became more gentle, "You will do this to please me. You may end up so frustrated during this exercise that you feel like you want to kill me. But you know who owns you, who owns this." Your fingers slid down my belly to the smooth swell of my mound that you possessed so completely. I whimpered again and felt my insides clench up in an almost painful desire to have you. Does the machine account for your voice? I wondered, as I felt close to cumming. "Just remember that I will be right here watching you moan and writhe on this bed for my pleasure and stroking this hardon."

Then you stepped away and I was left in darkness not knowing how time was passing. It could have been ten minutes or one minute. How quickly everything faded away. The only thing I could focus on was the pleasure that emanated from my holes filled to the brim and occasionally my poor distended clitoris. The first cycle I stubbornly tried to fight. If I'm not aroused and pushed to orgasm, then this won't torture me. Hence I win and you lose. I concentrated on ignoring the vibrations and thinking of something else but realized this was futile after about two minutes of course. My body was already on overdrive from being deprived all week and I couldn't stop imagining what you had said about you in the room... watching me... stroking your beautiful cock. Shit. The first cycle completed, and I had utterly lost, hoping by some miracle that I would just come, only to be left frustrated.

The second round I decided I would try to beat the machine by willing myself to finish even after the vibrations stopped. And then again a second time, and a third time... By the fourth I was frantic, rolling my tongue over the gag filling up my mouth trying to push it out. I bore down on the plugs filling me up so completely but they were strapped in tightly so they wouldn't budge. It must have been beautiful for you to watch as I struggled in my bondage and whimpered helplessly. I cursed you in my frustration but, just as always my submission to you was inevitable, a force of nature like the tides and I felt myself being pulled in. I still pulled at my bonds and cried out for you but now it was more for the pleasure of doing so rather than an attempt to be released. Being blindfolded, I was completely oblivious to anything outside of my own body at this point. Pleasure spread out from my center to my fingers and toes so that I was simply a vessel filled with it and held down at four points. I let my mind recede into the background and completely immersed myself in the feelings. I sucked at the gag stuffing my mouth and bucked my hips wildly against the dildo violating me so completely. The noises coming from me cycled from high desperate whimpers at the height of pleasure to a low growl as it was so cruelly denied from me.

Occasionally, I'd feel you approach and run your hands down my body, stroking my skin covered in a fine sheen of sweat, or sucking a tender bit of flesh into your mouth as if you were trying to taste my desperation. Then I'd do what any submissive would in that situation. I whined like a little puppy for your mercy thinking maybe if I was cute enough I could earn it. It was not to be though. The only other time you touched me was to massage the blood back into my limbs and keep them from going numb. It wasn't until a short eternity later that I was shocked from deep within myself by a beeping alarm and the buzzing inside of me stopped mid-cycle. Because the vibrations constantly changed positions I hadn't had the chance to go numb. I felt you sit on the bed again and lay your hand on my belly. You bent down so that your lips were almost touching my ear.

"I enjoyed watching you very much pet. Now, it's time to see what this thing has learned about you. I'd like to remove the gag and I need you to keep anything you might have to say to yourself for now." I nodded the best I could through my dizziness. The gag slowly deflated and the buckle was undone from behind my head. It felt fantastic to move my sore jaw. You told me to open up my mouth so you could give me some water and I obeyed, the cool water felt lovely going down my dry throat.

"Alright, I'm going to turn this on again, be patient pet." The machine started up again deep inside me, filling up my cunt with the delicious friction that spread throughout my belly. I panted, finally able to breathe through my mouth but I was beyond words at this point. It seemed to be building slower this time, the low vibrations making my body strain and writhe. I felt your warm, rough hand running up and down my inner thighs and belly before moving on to cup my oversensitive breasts and pull gently at the little pink nipple perched on top eliciting a long breathy moan from me. I was climbing higher and higher again but I wasn't sure if I would be allowed to cum just yet and I wouldn't allow myself to hope. I tried to enjoy your long, slick tongue rimming and teasing my open mouth. I wasn't only starved for an orgasm but for touch. I needed your touch, craved it to make everything alright again. I wanted to cling to you until there was no space separating us. You did bring yourself closer to me then but only to speak into my ear again.

"In a few moments, the computer is telling me you are going to have possibly the most powerful orgasm of your life. When that happens you will let it take you completely." With that I received a smoldering kiss on my lips and the vibrations increased inside of me and on my clitoris. The machine had most definitely learned something in the time it had been fucking about inside me because each change of vibration was heavenly. The room started to spin as my inner muscles tensed and the only thing anchoring me to the bed were your hand resting between my breasts and the huge dildo inside of me. I came for what seemed like forever riding the waves of pleasure that passed through me. Just when I thought it might end, a new area would begin to be stimulated and it would continue. Throwing my head back and gasping a breath which I didn't release, my mouth opened in a voiceless scream. Completely secured, I was only able to lie there and bear the overwhelming pleasure that electrified every inch of me.

I wasn't sure if I had passed out but eventually I was aware that it had all stopped and I was left floating down from the clouds that I drifted on as I felt you pull the apparatus out of my insides. I was so relaxed that the plug even came out with only a little resistance. The bonds around my tender wrists and ankles were removed but I had no energy to move them now and they lay where they fell, completely spent. This must have worried you because you quickly removed the blindfold and I opened my eyes to a dimly curtained room and your hands cupping my face.

"Hi," you said softly.

"Hi," I replied, with a breathy giggle. So much for being frustrated with you. I had melted into a puddle which you scooped up into your arms and cradled. I wrapped my arms around you weakly, wanting you closer, and buried my face into your neck. I was exhausted You felt so warm and strong and smelled so good. I felt your hardness pressing into my belly and reached down to stroke up and down it's length. Your body stiffened with need but still you pushed my hand away.

"No, sweet girl, you need to rest." You said with a gentle kiss to my forehead.

"Please sir," I begged. My lip was quivering slightly and a few tears escaped my eyes. I was getting emotional like I always did after I came hard like that. Not only did I come hard but I was also coming down hard from the endorphins. It was now I needed your praise, your reassurance that I had pleased you, that I was good enough. I just needed you. I needed to give you pleasure as well or I would feel like a failure. You must have recognized it in my eyes.

"Oh, sweet girl, you want me inside you? You want me to use you?"

"Please sir," I whispered again pressing myself against you.

You gave in and rolled us so that you were situated over the top of me and groaned as you entered me in one long thrust. It didn't feel the same as the giant dildo that had been in me earlier. It felt better. You were warm and urgent and all male. At that moment it felt like a gift from you. I realized you had been holding yourself back as well in those hours watching me and you were holding back now from the full force of your pent-up lust. Always in perfect control. You intertwined my fingers with your own pressing my arms down into the bed and stroked yourself in and out of me slowly, savoring the friction between us and whispering things into my ear.

"You are so perfect and beautiful. Watching you like that I could barely control myself. I wanted to come over there so many times and stop everything just so I could take you myself. You drive me absolutely crazy. I love you too much sweet girl." Your thrusts slowly started becoming more urgent and it seemed like you were waiting on something.

"Please, sir. Please don't ask your slave to cum again. I'm begging you, I need to please you. Please let me feel you cum insie of me."

You crushed me to yourself then possessively, like you would absorb me into your body and growled into my ear. I felt you spasm and empty yourself inside of me.

Afterwards we held each other close and I felt we were both completely spent and satisfied. I listened to your heartbeat for a long time and I thought you might be sleeping but I asked anyways.

"Did you really mean what you said, about wanting to come untie me? I thought you liked watching me like that."

Your chest rose as you took a deep breath to respond. You took my chin in your hand and tilted my face up to look at you.

"I'm going to confess something to you just this once my lovely wife. You make me weak. Whatever dark, violent urges hide inside of me, they are strong for you, I need to own you and dominate you completely but... they are absolutely engulfed by my need for you, to care for you and protect you. That's the real reason I had to gag you. I was afraid I would give in and go to you if I had to hear you begging and cursing my name."

There was silence for a moment as I took this in.

"I would never curse your name, sir." I fluttered my eyelashes innocently and grinned at you and I thought we would both die of laughter.

There was no more talk after that. We still had the whole weekend together and what a weekend it would be.

12