Master's Manor 04: Her First Dinner

Story Info
Jessica meets Master over dinner.
1.5k words
4.34
3.9k
5
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 01/16/2024
Created 01/08/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessica let Azula lead her out of the room and down a flight of stairs. Jessica didn't own many heels, and none of the ones she did own were half as high as these. She couldn't even make it to the stairs without grabbing Azula's hand for support. Azula's hand was surprisingly strong for such a thin woman, which was good because Jessica put a lot of weight on it as she wobbled down the stairs. There was no question that this was a bad time to try to escape. She could barely walk, let alone run in these heels. The way they strapped onto her feet meant that she couldn't easily slip them off either.

The house was beautiful and must have been at least a hundred years old. There was dark wood covering most of the walls. The bannister of the stairs was wood and intricately carved. Azula led Jessica into a room with thick curtains on one side and paintings on the other. In the center of the room was a large heavy wood table set for dinner with high chairs around it. Sitting at the head of the table watching her enter was a man Jessica knew could only be Master.

Master was a big man. Tall, with broad shoulders and a thick chest. He was older but not old, his hair an experienced mix of black and gray. He wore a black button down shirt and had a shiny silver watch on. The shirt was fresh and crisp, but Jessica could still make out the definition of his chest and arm muscles through it. Seeing how muscular her captor was intimidated Jessica and gave her that weak scared feeling that she so desperately craved. Sometimes she thought that if she just didn't have a need to feel that feeling then all her other fantasies and fetishes would be unnecessary. But oh did she love it.

All these thoughts went through Jessica's head as Azula led her into the dining room. As she came to a halt in front of Master, Jessica became very aware of him looking up and down her provocatively dressed body. She blushed deeply, but also felt a flash of satisfaction to see the look it brought to his face. "Give me a spin", he commanded.

Jessica had no intention of doing anything he said, but Azula still had her hand and used it to pull her in a circle. Jessica had no choice but to follow with a wobbly turn. Master gave a small chuckle, but his eyes betrayed more arousal than amusement. "Why don't you join me for dinner," he said, motioning to the seat at his right. Azula led Jessica to the seat and pulled it out for her, pushing it back in as she sat.

"Some wine please, Azula." Master commanded. Azula bustled off to the wine cabinet behind Master as he spoke to Jessica, "Thank you for joining me this evening, Jessica."

"You're not welcome," she spat. "It's not like I had any choice. I'm only here because it's the only way you people will feed me."

"Whatever the reason, I'm glad you came. You look beautiful." He replied calmly and with a small smile. What was it with these people and being so sickeningly polite as they held her prisoner?

"What do you want with me?" Jessica asked. Up until now she had held onto the belief that if she could just make it out of her room, that she'd be able to somehow slip out of the house. But now with these stupid heels she wouldn't be able to make it out of the room without them stopping her. The idea that she might not be able to escape before they had a chance to do whatever they were planning to do was beginning to seem terrifyingly possible.

"You are to become my sex slave." Master replied. "You may not believe me now, but in time you will come to accept that and eventually you will love it. I am andrewjacks66, and I have read everything you've ever written online. I've managed to track down just about everything you've ever done on the internet. I know you better than anyone has before, and now that you're my slave I will learn even more. I am going to control you, train you, cherish you, punish you, and love you."

He said it all so matter-of-factly Jessica was speechless. As she tried to process everything he said Azula set two wine glasses down and began to pour. He was andrewjacks66? He had "tracked down" everything she'd done on the internet? They really did intend to make her a sex slave? She had spent so much time reading about sex slaves but she never thought that anything like this could ever actually happen to her.

Her mind still racing, Jessica reached out a shaky hand and took a sip of wine. "You know, people are going to notice I'm missing. My friends, my parents, my school. You won't get away with this."

Azula left the room as Master began to speak, "I think you know that's not really true. You don't have any friends who are close enough that they'll think twice about you being too busy to see them. We've already notified your school that you wish to take a leave of absence for the fall semester, and I believe Azula has demonstrated how we'll keep your parents from worrying." Master's gaze was level as he spoke. Couldn't he at least have the decency to look ashamed as he spoke about kidnapping her and holding her prisoner?

He was right though. Jessica was an introvert. It wasn't uncommon for her to lose touch with friends because she spent so much time alone. How much did he know about her? Jessica was a denizen of the internet, if he had somehow tracked her online activity he'd have tracked just about her whole life. As Jessica mulled these thoughts over, Azula placed a plate of food and a salad in front of each of them. Pork chops and rice pilaf, one of Jessica's comfort meals. However, knowing that they knew to make it for her wasn't comforting. It just further drove home how much information they had about her.

Master seemed to know what she was thinking. "I told you I knew a lot about you," he said with a small smile.

"Well you got one thing wrong!" Jessica shouted, "I'm not going to give in. I'm not going to 'love it'. I'm going to resist until I escape and then all of you are going to spend a long time in prison!" Jessica was angry and she wanted to make him angry. She was tired of being so calm and polite with these kidnappers.

Master didn't rise to her bait though. He just gave a small laugh and said, "We'll see. Andrea used to say the same thing. I know this is a long time fantasy of yours."

"Yeah. Fantasy. As in, not real. I never actually wanted this to happen."

"Well now it has, hasn't it?"

Jessica didn't know what to say to that, so she instead began to eat the food in front of her. She was annoyed to find that it was actually rather good. They ate in silence for a while before Master began speaking again, "You can resist all you want. You may have noticed our primary tool of coercion is boredom. If you don't want to comply with your training, you're welcome to sit in your room and do nothing." He smirked, probably because he knew boredom would drive Jessica insane. She couldn't even wait in line at the supermarket without looking at her phone.

"I think you underestimate how stubborn I am", she said defiantly.

"Or perhaps you overestimate how stubborn you are."

They resumed eating for a while. When they finished, Master helped Jessica to her feet and said, "I'll walk you back to your room tonight."

She didn't thank him, but she did need his support to stay balanced on her heels. Azula's hand had felt strong, but Master's was huge and solid as a rock.

As he led her back to her room he spoke more, "Your training as a sex slave has already begun. Azula will manage your day to day activities and behavior. You will be expected to exercise and complete chores daily. You will take the utmost care of your appearance any time you leave your bedroom. Andrea will provide you with some... entertainment." Something about the way he said "entertainment" gave Jessica goosebumps. They had arrived back in front of her bedroom door. "Finally, I will be leading your sexual and submissive training."

"Ex-excuse me", Jessica stammered.

"Yes, your sexual and submissive training," he repeated firmly as he opened her door. "You are going to be my sex slave. That's one thing you don't have a choice about."

To prove his point, he turned her around, lifted her from behind, and carried her into her room.