Master's Manor 05: Broken In

Story Info
Master breaks in his new slave
1.1k words
4.37
7.3k
6

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 01/16/2024
Created 01/08/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Master had both of his arms wrapped around Jessica, pinning her arms to her chest as he carried her to her bed. She started screaming "Let go of me, let go of me, let go of me, get OFF!!"

The door closed shut behind them.

He positioned himself over her in the center of the bed and placed one of his massive hands over her mouth. His mouth was right in her ear so he whispered softly, "First of all, no one can hear you. So all screaming will accomplish is to annoy me. If you annoy me too much I will gag you." The one arm he had holding hers to her chest was so strong she couldn't budge it even a little using all her strength. The other arm moved down, pulled her short dress up over her hips, and started working her lacey black panties down her legs.

"No. Stop. Stop that. Leave those on! Please, please, I'll give you whatever you want!", Jessica pleaded.

"What I want is your virginity", was Master's only reply.

"You can't do this to me! Let me GO! LET ME GO", Jessica's protests got louder once he slipped her panties past her feet.

"I warned you," Master said as he shoved her balled-up panties into her mouth.

"Mmmf, mmm, mmmph!" Jessica grunted through her gag.

"That's better. Now, there's no reason this needs to be painful for you little girl." Master said in a reassuring tone. Jessica was not reassured. She could feel his free hand moving behind her and heard a short zip before feeling something hard press against her backside. He pulled a condom out of his pocket, and she could see him rip it open with his teeth.

"Mmmmm, mmm mmm. Mmm mmmf," Jessica pleaded into her panties as she felt his hand moving behind her more. She had actually been turned on quite a bit since she first put these panties on, and could smell herself as she tried to speak through them.

Master used his enormous hand to get a firm grip on her pelvis, and forcibly changed the angle of her hips. Jessica tried to pull away from him, but he was so strong she couldn't move at all. His body weight wasn't even pressing into her at all; he was holding himself over her. He was so forceful yet so gentle at the same time.

He began to gently rub the head of his cock against her vulva. He dipped the tip just far enough inside of her to get it wet, then slid the slick head up and down her lips, bumping into her clit at the apex of his motion. Jessica was confused. When he had grabbed her she expected him to be rough, aggressive, and selfish. But he hadn't even hurt her a little yet, and now her pussy was beginning to feel very pleasurable. This confused her even further. She did not want him to be doing what he was doing, so why did it feel so good?

When she let out her first involuntary moan, Master slowly pressed himself a full inch inside of her. Jessica's pussy was used to having her vibrator inside of it, so it didn't hurt her to have him inside it, but it did feel different. He slid back out and then back in, further this time. Jessica let out a small gasp. His cock felt so incredibly hard and yet it wasn't painful at all. It was so much more comfortable than her vibrator in fact, but she still felt so violated and helpless. She hadn't even been able to put up a little resistance to him. It had been so easy for him to help himself to her innocence.

There's a reason Master chose Jessica though. This feeling of violation and helplessness, being scared and powerless, feeling in herself in the control of another. These were the feelings she craved. The feelings that always sent a flood to her pussy whenever she managed to feel them. All the stories and porn she had spent her life scouring the internet had never made her feel them this intensely though. She had always been too scared to act on her desires, but now she was dressed like a whore with her ass in the air as a strange man shoved his cock deeper and deeper inside her.

The third time Master pushed himself deeper into her she thought he must have been all the way in. He felt so deep. Deeper than she normally pushed her vibrator. Then he slid back, and thrusted deeper than she'd ever been penetrated before. Now she knew he was all the way in, because she could feel his pelvis pressed against her tailbone. He held still for a minute, which Jessica was very grateful for. She wasn't used to her pussy being this full. It was a very intense feeling. It wasn't quite painful, but it also wasn't quite comfortable. A part of her like the pressureful, full feeling.

Master's hand released its vice-like grip on her on her pelvis and began to stroke up and down her hips, ass, and leg. His hand was so firm and gentle. Jessica hated him for what he was doing to her and she was frightened by his strength, power, and resolve, but she couldn't deny how attractive she found those qualities.

He began to slowly move in and out of her. He wasn't rough, but he was firm with each stroke pushing deep into her pussy until she let out a small gasp. The gasps she let out with each thrust began to get larger and larger as the motion of his cock sliding in and out of her pussy began to feel better and better. Master pulled the panties out of her mouth so she could get more air as she gasped louder with every thrust.

Her pussy felt incredible. She had never managed to make it feel this good before, even during her climaxes. She felt betrayed by her body. She hated Master and still wanted him to stop what he was doing, but her pussy felt better than it ever had before. She couldn't help herself any longer; she let out a full moan. Suddenly instead of a gasp it was a moan she let out every thrust. She hated it. She sounded like a pornstar faking it, "aaah, aaaah, aaah", but she couldn't help herself.

The feeling in her pelvis was so strong she couldn't contain it. Her hips began to buck under Master until his hand returned to hold her steady so he didn't slip out. Jessica so desperately wanted to deny him the pleasure of forcing her to orgasm, but the feeling kept growing and she was powerless to make him stop. She finally let out one final, loud, long moan before collapsing beneath him.

Master slowed, then stopped. He held Jessica as she quivered under him.