All Comments on 'Master's Pet Ch. 08'

by Bonez36

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

They are becoming pet/slave/sub horders. Too many characters dilute the story and cause the reader to lose connection with all of them.

wanderinggipsywanderinggipsyalmost 7 years ago
what a wannabe Sheikh of Araby!! ;))...the husband!! ;))

the wife co habits with four slave girls!! ;)) and the man so smug!! ;)) what a wannabe Sheikh of Araby!! ;)) pooh!! ;))

JpmaggersJpmaggersalmost 7 years ago
Enjoyable ... has some problems ... but also petplay!

So I've liked this story from the get go, pet is sweet and the narrative takes somewhat a back seat to setting up erotic scenes, but I'm fine with that as the erotica is on point and interesting, you manage well at keeping the sex scenes varried and imaginative and this really helps the longevity of the story.

I do sort of agree with the anon about them having too many slave girls though, both on a narrative and a logistical stance. Too many characters in such a small space of chapters can get confusing and from an in story point juggling all those girls and making sure they are well cared for must be a nightmare to handle. My suggestion in regards to this would be to have the master implement a more formal hierarchy, such as pet as head girl (or at the very least I think he previously mentioned her position as his favourite) and the maybe maids/housekeepers (girls like Ruby with defined houskeeping tasks), maybe with Ruby being given a role such as head of housekeeping / governess with this promotion giving her direct control of a girl or maybe the requirement to take care of the pet girl. Just some well intentioned suggestions.

Still enjoying the story and looking forward to reading more :)

5/5 stars

DaniellaxmjtsDaniellaxmjtsalmost 7 years ago
It started out ok but then...

They kept acquiring more slaves, now it is too difficult to keep with all the characters. I cannot believe that a man can please that many women, it goes way beyond belief and fantasy. I am no longer interested in this story, way too hard to follow.

SimplySilverSimplySilveralmost 7 years ago
Enjoying it. However....

...you seem to have a mild (but common) problem on your hands now that there aare several characters in your story. Pet, Master, and Mia are your main three. It may be easier to shuffle others in by having pet or Mia update.Master on ehat has been going on with them and allow them to fade to background until they are needed for a specific scene. I.E. Mia may tell Master that Ruby wants to compete at a service slave competition. Ruby comes to forefront for a bit, then focus shifts back after the scene. I like an ambitious writer, but appreciate a well told story to disorganization

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous