Master's Pet Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bonez36
Bonez36
67 Followers

"Thank you Master." I only smile at her thanking me for letting Button cum. I watch as Button remains out of it for a little while I have Pet lay with her as I feel Rei approaching her second orgasm of the day. After Rei and Button recover I look to Pet and ask.

"Has Button practiced any of the things you have shown her?" I watch as she understands.

"No Master shall I start now?" I nod and watch as she goes to work. Laying down and directing Button between her legs.

"Just try to do what I did. I will direct you." I watch as Button quickly picks up on Pets training. I watch and listen to her tell Button what to do and where to do it.

"That enough for now Button." I say tapping her to move over next to Pet. I climb over Pet with Rei on our left Button on our right. I slide inside Pet as I pull her close to me. "What made you choose one week?" I ask her as I enter her all the way and hold her still. She does not realizes that I asked her a question for a moment.

"I wanted to offer something of value. One week seemed enough." She finally answers. I give her a long kiss.

"Do you regret it?" I whisper so only she hears me. She shakes her head no and wraps her legs around me. "5,4,3,2,1." I feel Pet tense at the edge of cumming. I pump in to her looking in her eyes watching pleasure in her face. "Deep breath Pet." I hold her for a moment letting her settle. "5" I hear her gasp I begin to pump faster. "4" I feel Pet start to move with me. "3" I know I am close "2" I push deep inside Pet "1" I hold her to me as I cum I whisper "Cum for me Pet." I feel her lose control as she cums on my cock. I lay her down and pull myself from her. Buttons mouth is sucking me as I leave Pets warm embrace.

I lay down with Pet and Rei on either side of me and Button gentle licking and sucking me clean. I feel Pet stir. "Thank you Master." We relax in the afternoon sun for a half an hour. I gently tap everyone.

"Time to get moving." I say getting everyone up we pack up and head inside "Go get cleaned up." I say as we get inside. I shower and find Mia. She is still reading on the deck with Krissy. I fill her in on my day when she asks. Pet soon joins us on the deck I bring her to lay with me. "You may doze off Pet." I say as she curls up with me. I watch as Mia goes back to her book I doze off with Pet. I awake to Mia kissing me.

"Time for dinner darling." She says as I wake up. I kiss her back.

"Ok be right there." I say waking Pet to get up. Pet is quiet all through dinner then after dinner I take her to the side and wait. "What is it?" I ask simply.

"You let me cum." She answers. I look her over.

"You enjoyed it didn't you?" She nods.

"I never took your offer you only thought I did. I will not be keeping you for cumming for a week." I kiss her. "I also plan to reward you for your care of Button. You may have control over her orgasms for a week. Train her well but make sure you do not overdo it." I love that look Pet gets when I surprise her. "You want to go find her and tell her the good news?" She jumps in my arms hugging me.

"Thank you Master." I hold her. "I like you two together and I am giving some leeway you want." I look her in her eyes. "I still don't want her totally reliant on you for everything. Now go enjoy." I say dismissing her to go find Button.

I don't see her again till just before bed. Pet comes into the bedroom with Button close by. "Where do you wish us to sleep Master?" She asks. I look at both of them and pull back the covers.

"Join us in bed." I say then I watch Pet move Button to my side then she slides between my legs and curls up with us. Mia, Six and Krissy are on my other side and we all fell asleep together.

I wake to a warm mouth around me. This was an increasing more common way I woke and defiantly prefer this way. I keep my eyes closed enjoying the pleasure and trying to figure out who's mouth this was. I lay there running through who I thought it was but it was when I was looking for something familiar that I realize why nothing did. I open my eyes and see Krissy looking up at me along with everyone one else on the bed. I look around and ask. "Whose idea was this?" I see everyone look around at each other before Mia answers.

"She asked all of us what you like best. She wanted to make a good first impressions." Mia explained. Krissy keep on sucking and licking me all through this. I look down at her.

"You have succeed." I lay back and let her Krissy make her good impression. I was soon cumming in her mouth as I lay in bed with my loving wife and four slaves just happy. Krissy slowly stops and says.

"I hope I was pleasing to you Master." I laugh.

"I am ready to go back to sleep so you can wake me again. I am very pleased. Thank you." I see her smile pleased with herself. I laugh to myself she was so happy at my approval. I keep having this moments that seem surreal when I look around a say to myself, this is my life I am a very lucky man.

Bonez36
Bonez36
67 Followers