Master's Toy Ch. 02

Story Info
Liz gets used more and more.
1.7k words
4.02
14.4k
10

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Liz woke up in her bed the next morning barely able to move and she smiled when she remembered the night before and wondered if tonight was going to be the same since Ross said that she was going to be used every weekend by all of the guys, but what did Master say about it.

She walked into the living room to find Ross and Master watching the news and drinking their coffee.

"Good Morning, Master. Good Morning, Ross. How did you both sleep?"Liz said as she sat down at Master's feet.

"Good Morning, Baby Girl. I slept really well. I didn't wake you when I got up did I?"

"No, Master, you didn't, and thank you for letting me sleep in. I really needed it."

Ross turned the TV off and looked over at her, "Liz, we all three need to talk if you are going to be my slut too."

"Yes, Sir. What is it that we need to talk about?"

Master looked down at Liz and motioned for her to go sit in front of Ross. She crawled over to Ross and sat in front of him.

"Your Master and I have made a deal. Every other week, you are to stay at my house and every weekend you are to be used by everyone. Do you think you can handle that?" Ross said as he twisted her nipples.

"Yes, Sir, I will be able to handle it. I just want to be able to make you and Master happy."

Upon hearing that, Ross pulled his limp cock out of his pants and pushed her cheek into it.

"I'm going to make sure that you remember your place when I am around. You are only holes and nothing more"

Liz could feel her pussy throb at every word he said and she wished her body wouldn't tell on her.

"Look, Ton, she gets wet just knowing she's only made to be holes."

Ross shoved three fingers into her pussy and felt her pussy take them all in at once.

"Do you think she deserves an orgasm before she goes in there to feed us or leave her wanting?"

"I think she needs to wait. She's going to be filled enough later when the guys get here."

Ross removed his fingers from her and licked them clean which made her pussy throb even more.

"Go make us breakfast before the guys start getting here and make yourself useful."

She got up and walked into the kitchen, as she walked she could feel her wetness going down her thighs. She loved the feeling but hated the mess.

As she was making breakfast, she could hear other voices and knew it was John and Kyle. She walked around the corner,

"Would you gentlemen like some coffee or breakfast?"

Kyle looked up at her, "Only if my breakfast can be eating your pussy for hours."

She walked over to Kyle and put her right leg on the side table so he had a perfect view of her pussy and her wetness. He got his face close to her pussy and took in her scent.

"Looks like she's going to give you what you want, Kyle, you just have to take it"

He stuck his tongue out and licked her clit and sucked her into his mouth that she almost fell over. He put his hands behind her ass and pulled her pussy into his mouth. He started tongue fucking her and she knew she was close to cumming.

"Master, Can I cum?"

"No, Baby Girl, you aren't."

"Please, Master, Please. Can I cum?"

She was now begging to be able to cum and she knew it made her sound pathetic but she loved the control he had on her. In the process of her begging, she didn't see Ross walk up behind her. He grabbed her arms and pulled her back to his chest. He started playing with her nipples; twisting, pinching.

"How bad do you want to cum, slut?"

"Really bad, Sir. Can I please cum?"

"I'll let you cum only if you plan on licking your mess up off of the floor like a good slut."

"Yes, Sir, I promise"

"Kyle, finger fuck the little slut and then make her clean up her mess"

Kyle started fingering her hard and she squirted all over the living room floor.

Kyle pushed her down to her knees and made her lick up her mess off of the floor.

"Good Sluts do as they are told"

She started licking up her mess off of the carpet and she could hear her Master laughing at her, "God that is so hot. Once you get done cleaning up your mess, I want you to crawl over here and suck me off."

She finished cleaning up her mess and started crawling over to Master, once she got to him he already had his pants to his ankles. She slowly licked his balls and up to the tip before she took his whole length down her throat. She heard a loud gasp come from his lips and she loved that sound. He shoved her head down on him and started slamming into the back of her throat. After the second thrust, he couldn't hold it anymore and he coated the back of her throat.

"Now go finish with our breakfast. Slut."

She got up and went back into the kitchen to finish what she was doing, she heard the guys start talking again and this time she knew it was about her.

There was nothing that she could do about it so she tried to ignore what they were talking about but she heard one of them say something about public play.

She felt her heart race just at the thought of anyone else seeing her.

As the day went on she couldn't get the thought of being in public out of her mind. Master walked up behind her and bit the nape of her neck. That's when he realized she was just staring into space.

"I'm sorry, Master, I was daydreaming."

"I'm guessing you overheard part of our conversation."

She looked down and pulled her chin up, "Baby Girl, you might be my slut but I'm not going to go past your boundaries. I'm just going to push it a little bit. Do you trust me?"

"Yes, Master, I do."

"Now walk out to the back porch and just stay there until told otherwise."

She turned and did as she was told, which she was welcomed with a blindfold going over her eyes. Then she was led to what she guessed was some kind of bench and that's when she felt it, the wind in between her legs. That's when she remembered that she was outside then she felt her hair being pulled back and an anal hook shoved in her ass.

"Now everyone in the neighborhood can see you," Ross said with an evil laugh.

She felt something hit her clit and that's when she felt the vibrator, he turned it on and anchored it to the bench. She started squirming and drooling at the same time. Ross was really using her humiliation kink against her.

"Damn. That's hot."

She thought she recognized the voice.

"Hey, Tommy. She looks beautiful squirming and trying not to cum, huh?"

"Dude, if you want me to be honest, I've jerked off to your wife a few times."

After hearing that, she knew it was her prude neighbors husband. She caught him jacking off to her a few times so she started giving him something to jack off to. She'd bend over in front of the window, and she'd sunbathe with her legs wide open so he could look but not touch.

"Come over here and join in on the fun. Isn't your wife out of town for the weekend?"

"Actually, yes she is and I have been laid in months."

She felt different hands on her body. He pinched her clit and then her nipples.

"Look at the drooling, Slut. I know you've been turning me on on purpose, as he shoved two fingers down her throat, "Have you loved watching me jack off to you?"

He took his cock out and she wish she could see it up close, and that's when Master whispered in her ear,

"I know you have been messing with him and your punishment is you can't see anything."

Tommy shoved his fingers down her throat one more time and she felt her pussy throb but she didn't have to wait long. She felt a cock slam into her so hard that it took her breath away.

"Told you all you were was just holes," Master said while standing in front of her, with a ring gag in his hand.

Tommy slammed into her one more time and filled her pussy with his hot sticky cum that set her own orgasm off.

Tommy held her hips in place until he was sure that all of his cum was inside her, "Damn, Ton. I have got off like that in years."

"You're more than welcome to stay and keep using her."

"I might just do that."

Tommy sat down at the outside table beside John and grabbed a beer.

"Enjoy the show?"

"Of course. Just waiting for my turn."

She was laying there with cum leaking out of her pussy and drool rolling down her chin thanks to her gag. She was so humiliated and turned on at the same time. Ross put the vibrator back on her clit and went to sit with Tommy and John at the table.

"Enjoying the show, Guys?"

Tommy leaned forward with his beer in his hand, "Haven't been this relaxed in years. Is this what you guys do on the weekends?"

Ross walked over to Liz and twisted her nipple, "We do now since someone gave me control."

Kyle walked into the backyard, "Damn, You guys couldn't wait on me."

Master looked up, "No, we didn't wait on you. We decided to let the neighbor play with it first."

Kyle walked up behind her and shoved his whole fist into her pussy. It hurt but felt good at the same time. He started fist fucking her, could feel her pussy tighten around his fist.

He pulled his fist out of her, "God, can this slut squirt a river. "

Ross looked up from his chair, "That's what I love about her. Once she gets to that slut stage she completely lets go."

Ross walked over to her, "Do you want us to stop playing with you and finally fuck you?"