Master's Toy Ch. 03

Story Info
Liz finally gets marked.
1.8k words
4.18
13.8k
6

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Master released her from her binds and sat her down in a chair. He started rubbing her shoulders and handed her a drink.

"We will let you rest for a little bit then we will play some more."

She took a big drink, "Yes, Master."

All of the guys started talking and forgot she was even there but at this moment she was glad. Her muscles were tense from being in the one position for so long and she was so thankful that they released her. Master slapped her on her thigh to get her attention.

"Bedroom now!"

She got up and took her drink with her to the bedroom, kneeled in her spot at the end of the bed and waited for Master to come in and tell her what to do. She waited for what seemed like an hour, and Master walked into the room.

"On the bed and on your back with arms above your head."

He handcuffed her arms to the head board and tied her calves to her thighs to make sure she kept her legs open. She loved when he tied her up but hated that it left her completely exposed to anyone to see and that's when all of the guys started walking in. John walked by first and slapped her clit, then Ross did the same thing and each guy after. That's when she noticed Tommy, her friend's husband, was there too.

"A little shocked to see me here. When the wife is away the mice will play as they say," Tommy said as he pinched her nipple.

She heard Master get into their closet so she knew what was next and she tried to brace for it but the crop landed earlier than expected. It landed right on top of her clit and she felt her cum run down in between the crack of her ass.

"I love watching her cum just from pain."

He slapped her pussy again, "Now count every time. Do you understand, Slut?"

"Yes, Master," Liz said with a shake in her voice.

Her body felt like it was on fire and she was trembling from the mixture of sensations in a short amount of time. Master slapped her with the crop again, but this time it was on her inner thighs.

"One, two, three, four, five."

She tried to keep counting but her brain was foggy and she kept counting.

Master stopped with the crop and put lotion on her legs to make sure to help protect her skin from bad welts. She came to when she felt the lotion and it reminded her of her pussy that was throbbing.

Kyle turned her head towards him and forced his cock down her throat. He was fucking her mouth with force to where she could hardly breathe.

"It's been a long week and you are the perfect person to take it out on."

He slammed into the back of her throat one last time and she could feel his cum go down the back of her throat. She swallowed all that she could but he was cumming so hard and fast down her throat. When he pulled out some of it went down her chin. Kyle walked off and tapped John on the shoulder.

"Oh is it my turn to use the little slut."

He slapped the inside of her thigh and crawled in between her legs. He kissed behind her knee which always sent a chill to her pussy every time and kissed all the way up until he was face to face with her clit. He blew on her clit and it made her jump, then he proceeded to take her whole clit in his mouth. He slowly sucked on her and with every motion she was getting closer and closer to cumming.

"Can I cum please, Master?" Liz pleaded while John continued his assault of her clit.

"Yes, you may, Slut."

Liz came all over John's face, which only seemed to trigger him to want her to cum again. John started fucking her with his tongue and she wish she could move, because she was so close to cumming again. She was so focused on John that she didn't notice Tommy walk over to the side of the bed.

"I already know you got an awesome pussy. Now let's see what that mouth of yours can do."

Tommy shoved his cock down her throat and held her head in place. He slammed his cock down the back of her throat and she couldn't stop from cumming. She came as soon as Tommy started assaulting her mouth.

"Didn't realize face fucking the slut makes her cum even faster when your licking her cunt too." John said with his face covered with her juices.

He wiped off a lot the juices from his face, "Wonder what happens when you fuck her pussy and mouth at the same time."

John lined up his cock with her pussy lips and slowly slid inside her. He knew how needy she was going to be and he wanted to play with her a little more before he gave her what she needed. She tried to lift her hips to try and get him farther inside her but failed.

"Look, the little slut wants me farther inside her. Doesn't she just look pathetic and needy when she does that."

She felt something cold on her clit and that's when she realized someone put her clit clamp on.

"Now let's see if you continue to buck into me." John said as he pulled the chain attached to the clamp, "Every time you buck, I'm going to pull, so you better decide now."

She stopped moving and let the guys control her body. John slammed into her pussy at the same time Tommy started shooting cum down the back of her throat.

Tommy stood there holding her mouth down on his cock, "Haven't been able to do that since I got married."

When Tommy finally let her go, Master was there to take his place.

Master pushed her hair back out of her face, "You are such a good slut"

He shoved his cock down the back of her throat as hard as he could, "Just remember you are my Cock Whore, and my Slut."

He continued to assault her mouth with all of his strength, while John continued to use her pussy for his own pleasure, after a few more minutes of the assault, she felt both of them cum at the same time. When they both pulled out of her, she had streams of cum leaking from her pussy and from her mouth.

Ross stood up and put lube on her ass, "Now we just need to train her ass so we can use all of her holes at once."

Ross slowly put a butt plug inside her and she loved the way it felt but didn't know if she was going to be able to handle it. After putting it in, Ross started licking the outside of her pussy lips, he licked her slowly to build her up.

"Now that you are all worked up, here's the fun part."

John lined up with her pussy and so did Ross. They were both going to try and fuck her at the same time. She was about to say something, but Master shoved her panties in her mouth.

"Let them use your holes, you little Slut. They are made for our pleasure, not your own"

She knew that Master was right, so she let it continue. They both entered her at the same time and she could feel her pussy stretching. She actually loved the feeling of them stretching her pussy. They both started fucking her and she could feel her whole body start to shake. She started cumming and couldn't stop it even if she wanted to.

"The little slut is cumming. Guess that means she gets to clean up her mess too."

Both of the guys pulled out and stood in front of her.

"Now you have to clean up your mess, Little Slut."

John shoved his cock down her throat and held it there, "This is what you are good for and nothing else."

He pulled his cock out of her mouth and Ross took his place. He shoved his cock down her throat and started fucking her throat to the point of her having tears run down her cheek.

"I love seeing tears. It let's me know that I'm using my slut the way I want to."

Ross continued his assault on her throat until he came and she could feel the hot sticky cum going down the back of her throat.

As she lay there with cum leaking out of every hole but one and she knew that time was coming soon.

Master started taking to plug out of her and when it was gone she almost felt empty, but that feeling didn't last long. She felt some kind of cold liquid on her ass and she already knew what it was, it was lube. She was wondering which one was going to take her ass virginity, she looked up and saw Ross.

"I told you that I was going to take your ass first but just know that you are going to be really sore once I'm done with you. I'm going to make it where your ass craves me fucking you."

He lined up his cock with her ass and slowly started entering her. The farther he entered her the louder her moans got.

"Ton, you listening to our little slut? She is moaning up a storm over here."

"Oh, I can hear our little slut. Just means she will enjoy what's next."

Once Ross was all the way inside her, he started thrusting in and out of her, hard and fast.

"Damn, her ass is tight."

Ross kept fucking her ass, when Tommy walked up and started playing with her clit, and she knew she was going to cum if he kept doing it.

Tommy looked down at her as he picked up his pace, "You wanting to cum yet, Slut? Well, guess what you can't."

And that's when Master walked over to her and grabbed her hair, "You are not allowed to cum unless I or Ross say you can, understand?"

She was trying her hardest to not cum and it was hard to focus on Master so she didn't hear everything that he said.

Since she didn't answer in the right amount of time and she was met with a slap to the face.

"You know you answer me when I am talking to you"

"I understand, Master" Liz said in a shaky voice.

Liz looked down and saw Ross pulling out of her ass. She felt his cum leaking from her and that's when he shoved the plug back inside her.

"I always mark what's mine."