Masturbation Addict Pt. 02

Story Info
VHS tapes in masturbation.
990 words
3.52
6.8k
5
0

Part 2 of the 11 part series

Updated 03/15/2024
Created 02/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HairyZed
HairyZed
38 Followers

The appetite grows with the food. After the stage of piggybacking and masturbating to my imagination and newspaper images, it was time for moving pictures. At that time there was no Internet. I didn't even have my own computer on which I could watch anything that my friends sometimes gave me on various media.

However, there was a video cassette player in the house, which was used by everyone in the house, as I discovered years later, not only when we were all watching companies together, but also as I was doing, that is, watching a film when no one else was home.

One day I came home from college faster, but I walked in through a door that was open and entered quite quietly. From afar I heard sounds that were familiar to me because I often watched this scene from the movie when I was alone. I quickly took off my shoes and tiptoed to see what was going on in the room where the TV was, but I didn't go in there. In the mirror mounted on the wardrobe door, I saw the reflection of the porn movie on the TV screen and my mother, who was lying on the couch with her legs spread wide and aggressively thrusting in and out of a vibrator that I also knew from her lingerie wardrobe.

Fearing not to be noticed, I backed out of sight, but just enough to still see in the reflection what was being displayed on the screen. My eyes saw an already familiar scene: a middle-aged woman lying on her side with her leg raised bent at the knee was being fucked in the ass by a huge black penis, while another woman, a little younger was sliding a dildo into the older woman's pussy. After several pushes, she put dildo out from pussy and started to insert her hand into pussy of older woman. Of course, the pussy was in the centre of the screen, being pushed apart by the gel toy (and hand later) and right next to it, the black penis was almost tearing apart the anus. My ears, on the other hand, were receiving a rich salvo of moans and screams from my mother, who was literally raping herself with that stringy vibrator that I used to almost abhor, but from that moment on began to find almost arousing.

I have mentioned before that I found a videotape of German porn companies in a drawer at my mother's house, which after a long time I managed to devise a method by which I could also watch this tape and my mother did not know that I was using her videotape of porn for my masturbation sessions. Countless masturbation with this tape, dozens if not hundreds of ejaculations of cum running down my thighs, scrotal sac, hand, and also falling on the floor and being wiped with a tissue or towel to cover the traces of my playing.

There came a point when this tape stopped providing so much entertainment, almost every scene was already familiar to me. Watching a woman's pussy being pushed around by another woman's hand or a man's hand excited me any more, I became tired of seeing a woman standing apart in a car repair shop and peeing into an engine part lying on the floor; a woman lying in bed with her boyfriend reading a book and after a while being completely naked but in knee-high boots riding him and sucking his cock; a guy tied to the bed with a rubber bone in his teeth having his cock smacked and licked by two middle-aged women; young girls playing football and after a while working their coach's balls, who was playing with a volleyball...

There came a point when I decided that it was time to look for some other films as well, because these no longer make you cum at the very thought of watching one of these more or less perverse scenes.

Nowadays, the younger generation may not remember such an invention as video cassette rental shops. You could rent there practically any film, regardless of the genre. There were comedies, thrillers, dramas, wars, adventures, but of course they could not lack more and less hardcore porn movies. From one such rental store I watched - of course not from the first minute to the last -- probably more than a hundred different films.

Most often, on my way home from college, I would go in there, look at the different covers and then, remembering the number, I would go through a few other departments, only to walk up to the counter a few minutes later and ask for the cassette with the number that rang in my memory. The saleswoman handed over the tape, looked at me, and I became increasingly red. I got the impression that she knew perfectly well that I was cheating with other movie categories and excuse, that I was renting on my parents' card, and that in her mind she had already judged me and passed a sentence according to which I was just a horny masturbating moron...

Thanks to these rental tapes, I could also see other films featuring women who, for example, had completely shaved pussies, or were simply much prettier in shape than the middle-aged ladies from German hardcore porn. It wasn't much new for me, because of the dicks thrust deep into the anus, pussy and mouth, the ejaculations of cum on the breasts, face and tongue, the girls surrounded by a garland of erect penises around their faces, more or less eagerly sucking them and massaging with their hands both the dicks and the testicles hanging below them, group orgies with the participation of several people in various configurations, everything was simply already well known to me, of course only from watching such scenes on video tapes or from newspapers bought in newsstands...

HairyZed
HairyZed
38 Followers