Not What You Think

Story Info
Guy falls for girlfriend's father and shares mutual blow job.
1.6k words
4.22
10.9k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Have you ever been in love only to find out the object of your affections was not what you believed.

I fell head over heels in love with the father of my girlfriend Hillary. Hillary believed me to be straight as an arrow, but I am a closet cocksucker that loves eating male spunk.

I spied Hillary's father sporting a boner inside his swim suit by the pool. I had hoped his boner was because of me, but alas it was due to Hillary's friend Cathy who was spilling out of her tiny bikini.

Cathy had huge magnificent tits with only the nipples covered. She had an hourglass figure with broad hips and a body made for fucking.

It was obvious that Hillary's mom was not pleased with Cathy, as she was well aware her husband was a horn dog.

Hillary's mom had been seduced and fucked by Hillary's dad when she was married to her first husband. And she was not the only one. There were many others.

Hillary worshiped her dad and secretly wanted him to fuck her, but for now, settled for me. She had no idea, I lusted for her dad's cock, just like her. Kind of a novel thing, boyfriend and girlfriend both lusting for the same cock.

Unbeknownst to me, Hillary's mom Gertie lusted for my cock. Seems she had secretly peeped on me fucking Hillary. Although not as big as her husband, she deduced I had a very nice 7" cut cock.

The more Cathy displayed her stuff, the harder Hillary's father's cock became. It was bursting to get out and was beginning to hurt. I sensed his situation, and was eager to give him relief by sucking him off.

Things were hot and very tense around the Houck family pool.

The sight of Ralph Houck's bulging cock was giving me a boner of my own. I desperately wanted to suck him off and swallow his load.

Hillary seemed oblivious to the goings on around her, but I felt Cathy was well aware and knew the affect she was having on Hillary's father. Gertie knew what was going on, as well, except for me. She had no idea I was a cocksucker lusting after her husband.

Hillary finally took notice of my boner and thought it was due to Cathy, but had plans to personally take care of my cock. Little did she know, I had just cum in my swim suit. I had cum without ever touching my cock. Something that seldom occurred, but was not a first time. My pubic hair was coated with my spunk.

Lunch was served and the cook had prepared some succulent food. But the break for lunch did little to reduce the ardor of any of the horned-up group.

While we were eating Ralph and Cathy had managed to slip off. Gertie was the first to notice followed closely by me.

With them missing my boner began to deflate much to the dismay of Gertie. Hillary remained oblivious.

Cathy had sucked Ralph and taken his first load in her mouth before he long dicked her and deposited a second load deep in her cunt. Cathy marveled as Ralph was the first to bang her cervix while she was being fucked. Cathy had a very deep pussy.

I decided I would not be able to suck off Ralph, so was willing to settle for Hillary sucking me off, but was worried about my-cum soaked pubic hair.

Ralph was the first to wander back and his huge bulge was missing. He was followed by Cathy with a look of being freshly fucked. This did not go un-noticed by me or Gertie. Hillary remained oblivious.

Cathy had received a fist class fucking, albeit not a long fuck, the look of contentment was obvious.

My bladder was very full and needed emptied, I headed for the bathhouse. I was letting loose with a strong rope of urine, when Gertie entered the room. My cock had not totally deflated, as I had the remains of a piss hardon. Gertie took hold of my cock and it began to immediately re-stiffen.

When my urine stream ended, Gertie dropped to her knees and engulfed my now throbbing cock. The suction she applied, as she sucked my cock, was amazing. She was a far better cocksucker than her daughter.

Ralph had followed Gertie to the bathhouse and was now peeping as she sucked me off. His cock hardened as his arousal built.

I had this vision of Ralph being a macho virile heterosexual guy, while in reality, he had been a longtime bisexual. Ralph was a closeted cocksucker, like me. Not what I thought.

Ralph had visions of us in a 69 while his wife was giving me an exceptional blow job. I was about to spunk in Gertie's mouth while her husband was furiously masturbating.

In the meantime, Hillary was performing cunnilingus on Cathy and was surprised to find her pussy full of male cum. The entire situation was surreal. Hillary wondered whose spunk, was it? The one thing she was sure of, it was not mine. The taste and texture, was different.

Gertie's sucking had me on the verge of orgasm and I let loose spewing my load in her mouth. I know I had been sucked off by an expert.

I had been lusting to suck off Ralph and instead got sucked off by his wife. Things were getting interesting.

Gertie had swallowed my-cum and headed back to the pool area only to find her daughter eating Cathy and cleansing her cum filled pussy. This caused Gertie to begin frigging her own pussy.

Mother was watching daughter eating pussy.

I was coming down from my orgasmic high when Ralph entered the room with his huge cock in hand. My eyes were fixated on the mushroom head with droplets of precum. I was salivating as he presented his cock to my lips. As his cock entered my mouth, he began a fucking motion. I was about to get face and throat fucked.

Shorty after Ralph began face fucking me, he withdrew and changed to a 69 position. Ralph was about to suck my cock. What a shock. I took his cock back in my mouth as he took my deflated cock into his mouth, Sometime, during the mutual cock sucking, my cock began to grow again, filling Ralph's mouth.

Dig this scene, I'm in a 69 with my girlfriend's father in the bathroom of the bathhouse, as my girlfriend is eating her father's cum from her best friend's cunt by the pool. All the while Hillary's mom is frigging her pussy whilst watching her daughter. Only one word describes this scene, unbelievable.

I was gagging trying to take Ralph's cock in my throat, but then it happened, I was deep throating Ralph's cock. My own cock, had stiffen, and was throbbing in Ralph's mouth. We were both approaching orgasms while our balls were in overdrive.

How in this situation, one's mind could consider this, but I was thinking how much I would love to fuck Gertie. The old broad was still a good looker with a sexy body. Also, she deserved an award for sucking me do good. Oh well, that would have to wait. I was receiving another great blow job while I had Ralph's cock in my mouth.

I was ill prepared when Ralph unleashed his load filling my mouth with the sweetest-cum I ever tasted. Sweet like precum. There was so much cum, some was coming out my nose causing a burning sensation. Then I popped filling Ralph's mouth. Ralph was swallowing so hard I could hear sounds of slurping. Damn, he must love cum, I thought.

Activities began to slow as Ralph and I returned to the pool area. Everyone one seemed to be in a state of bliss. Soon sounds of snoring was heard as I drifted off to sleep.

Sometime, during the night I awoke from a dream of fucking Gertie. Amazingly I was sporting a boner. I glanced around to see everyone apparently sleeping.

Gertie was off by herself with her bikini bottom missing. Her fine ass was sticking up in the air. Her pussy was in full view and looked inviting. She had large puffy lips that begged for a cock to be inserted. Which I directed my attention to.

I positioned myself behind her and presented the head of my cock to those puffy lips. Insertion was easy. Gertie moaned as my cock entered her cunt. Her moans grew louder as I began fucking her in earnest. With her moaning and the slapping sound of our-bodies, others began to stir.

Ralph, in a half waken state, had his hard cock half inserted in his daughter when Hillary's eyes flew open. Cathy was snoring unaware I was fucking Gertie and Ralph was fucking Hillary.

This orgy had the makings of a dirty book capable of flying off the shelf of an ABS. Real jack off material.

Gertie was aware she was being fucked and knew it was not Ralph's cock in her pussy. Then it hit her, it was me.

Hillary whispered to Ralph, "Oh daddy, why has it taken you so long to fuck me?"

Gertie and Hillary received long hard fucks, as Ralph and I had earlier depleted our supply of spunk. But mother mature was working her magic and more was being manufactured in our balls.

Gertie had a very deep pussy and my 7 inches never bottomed out. This was not the case with Ralph fucking Hillary. Hillary's cervix was being banged by Ralph's big cock.

Gertie's pussy tightened down like a vise grip and created awesome friction sending waves of thrills through my body. What a great fuck, I thought. My orgasm was strong and good, but not as good as when Ralph sucked me off.

I was in love with Ralph and had thought he was straight as an arrow but am delighted, that like-me, he is a cocksucker. Not at all what I had thought. Strange and wonderful how things turn out sometimes.

I wanted Ralph to fuck me.