All Comments on 'Matching Hearts'

by YDB95

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
johntcookseyjohntcookseyover 2 years ago

A lot of names to juggle - could have used a dramatis personae during the selections to remind me who was who - but the principals were clear by the end. All I can say is ‘delightful’. What a sweet outcome for Faith and James and Ben and Nancy, and what just deserts for Lindsay! Very clever and entertaining. Thank you very much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nice story and interesting premise. Had trouble keeping track of all the names, though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I liked it and thank the author. But speaking of keeping track of all the names, I don't think the author even succeeded in doing so! I'm pretty sure the following, when Faith and James are about to be paired, should refer to Faith instead of Lindsay: "At the moment of truth, Lindsay didn't have to force her smile..."

SouthernCrossfireSouthernCrossfireover 2 years ago

Delightful story, once again proving that revenge is a dish best served cold. As such, even when things went wrong, Lindsay didn't have a clue why it was happening or what her evening held in store. Hats off to Barry for being a true friend! Faith sounded like a sweetie and her young man sounded like a lucky guy. Nice job.

Ravey19Ravey19over 2 years ago

Revenge is sweet. A cruel 'prank' and quit pleased it went wrong, except for Faith. Perhaps they'll behave better next year.

HOG57headHOG57headover 2 years ago

Like the story, would like to read the follow up or the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

When I was an undergrad, almost 50 years ago, sorority chicks were the bane of my existence. Even though I was a history nerd and a resolute independent, I lucked into a seat on student government and got to know quite a few of them. It was not a pleasant experience. Looks like not much has changed.......

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous