Mated to the Pack Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know, for a quarter werewolf, you don't show any respect for your elders," Gerhard said.

"I know. Ain't it a shame I never got trained properly," I said. "We'll see you at noon."

Gerhard hugged Mom again, then shook Dad's hand. They went to bed, and this time, no one heard them having any sex.

"Are we going to fuck?" Gretchen asked.

"My bed is taken at the moment, where do you suggest we fuck?"

"I knew Brenda would have a dick in her tonight."

"Have a heart, Gretchen. When I called her about this meeting, she told me, 'Please, no more fucking blind dates.' She's raising a rambunctious youngster as a single mother. I doubt if she's had sex in six months. I'll bet you've done much better than that."

"You have me there. I have a few Friends With Benefits."

"You're welcome to spend the night, and between Brigitte and me, you'll have more sex than you can handle."

"Sounds fun. Daisy Chain anyone?"

"Can I get you something to drink while you wait?"

"Do you have wine?"

"We opened a bottle of red a couple nights ago. Last time I looked, there was some left."

"I'll take that."

"I'll have water," Brigitte said.

I returned with the orders for each, taking a seat with some water for myself.

"Gretchen, what's the name of that female western artist that does Native American life, wild animals, horses and the like, often with other pictures hidden in them?"

"Are you talking about Bev Doolittle?"

"I'm not certain, but I really like her stuff. I was thinking, if you were going be involved with werewolves, something similar featuring the lives of wolves might be something you could do, entirely out of your imagination, of course, no matter if you have live models."

"You know, you're right. I can see it in my mind's eye. Perhaps I'll give it a go. Will you pose for me Brigitte?"

"As a wolf?"

"As anything you want."

We spent the next half hour catching up on all we'd done since high school. When Brenda came down, she was walking a little bow legged.

"Oh, Gretchen, you have to fuck a wolf. That was the best fucking sex I've ever had," Brenda said. "Absolutely amazing."

"I intend to, now that we've got a bed free."

"I'll show you where Tommy is sleeping," I said, "Conor can help carry him to the car."

"Jessica, thank you so much for inviting me. I'm still not sure what I'm going to do, but I feel a little less lost than I was feeling yesterday. I'm sorry I was such a bitch to both of you.

"I'll accept your apology, Brenda."

"I guess I forgive you too," Gretchen said, "provided you treat people nicer from now on. By the way, you missed it. While you were getting your bell rung, we found out that Gerhard is Mrs. Huppert's father and Jess is a quarter werewolf."

"You're kidding!"

"Nope. If you behave yourself, I'll give you the deets the next time I see you, on the down low, of course."

She looked at me for confirmation. "To the best of my understanding, that is a true statement. Gerhard fathered a child with a human woman as a man. When she got pregnant, he couldn't marry her because he was a wolf. She went into labor prematurely while he was out of town and gave birth, dying in the process. Mom was taken for adoption, and ended up not knowing who her parents were. She could never find out, nor could Gerhard find out who adopted his child. My grandmother, Kathleen Harris, died in the hospital on the same day Mom was born. The same adoption agency who took the baby from the hospital, were the ones who handled her adoption. It fits."

"How do you feel about that?"

"I'm still processing. I called Gerhard, Grandpa Furry though. That was kind of fun. He said he had some pictures of my Grandmother from when they dated, and Mom is going to see them the day after tomorrow."

"Wow, I haven't had this much fun in a month of Sundays," Brenda said. "Let's go get Tommy."

I led them to the third bedroom where Tommy was sleeping soundly. Conor picked him up and carried him to Brenda's car. He leaned in through the car window after buckling him into his car seat, and gave Brenda a goodbye kiss. She threw her arms around his neck and made sure it was a good one.

"Since everyone knows you're a wolf, Conor, you can sleep on the doggy bed. Brigitte and I are taking Gretchen to bed."

I licked Gretchen first, so she wouldn't realize how poorly I did compared to Brigitte, then Brigitte took over and showed her how cunt licking should be done, while I kept her screams smothered with my mouth, then Brigitte shifted, and we could barely keep Gretchen's hips on the bed as she bucked on wolf tongue. I think she was ready to sign a breeding contract before we finished with her.

******