All Comments on 'Mated to the Pack Ch. 14'

by Thors_Fist

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

That was a brutal way to deal with the ex. lol Rachel could volunteer to be pupped soon after the fun she had. They got another sub waitress too. Wonder if she'll live with Jessica's parents? MJ is going to have a hard time trying to find a guy with a fraction of the skills she's experienced from Quinn and the rest. Maybe she'll hook up with an older gentleman swinger? Then she can try to compensate with quantity?

HornERabbitHornERabbit12 months ago

Damned hot series.

dirtywhiteboy67dirtywhiteboy6712 months ago

That was a perfect way to deal with a selfish cheating ex. Now he'll either learn to be a better lover (doughtful) or he'll end up with 2 ex-wives.

I'm enjoying this story more with each chapter, but I still think there needs to be a bit more to Beth's story to wrap it up.

Anyway, keep up the good work.

FirstClassFlirtFirstClassFlirt12 months ago

Ten pounds. God men are shallow! And Jess, in the beginning, came across as intelligent, independent and a leader. Now she’s nothing more than another slut on Quinn’s leash. Whatever. I’m disappointed,

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Ross and Rachel ... I see what you did there.

Ravey19Ravey1912 months ago

Still going strong. Wonder where Jessica is going to end up; I'd like to see her become a wolf and spend her life with Quinn in a true loving relationship with less submissiveness, perhaps it will come? Do I detect a slight mellowing in relationships, would be interesting if some of the other women involved, eg. Rachel, Janet and MJ get fulfillment with the wolves.

Another great instalment. 5⛤

golf2lzgolf2lz11 months ago

Really enjoying the series. Groundhog Day was filmed in Woodstock, IL. (In the background you can see Woodstock Jewelers). Bill Murray and Harold Ramis wanted to be around Chicago having grown up in the area. Punxsutawney just has the most famous groundhog day ceremony. Again, just going for authenticity.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous