Mated to the Pack Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I kind of enjoyed being your slut," MJ said.

"I enjoyed you being my slut, but you needed to take that steel rod out of your ass and kick back a little."

"I think that steel rod was your cock, a couple times." MJ paused. "Do you really have to leave tomorrow?"

"Dead certain."

"After breakfast, I need to get fucked some more."

"Mom," Randa said, "you slut!"

"Takes one to know one."

"Isn't that the truth."

******

The drive to Rhinelander from Indiana was around thirteen hours, so we decided to break it down into two days of travel, stopping in Bristol, Indiana, as we had the first time I'd made the trip, which was about halfway. We got on US 422 just outside of Indiana, heading Northwest until we reached I-376 to I-76 outside of Youngstown. There, we headed west. Catching I-71 north to I-80 which we'd stay on until we were through Chicago.

Dani and I wore our Lushes in music mode on the drive, and both earned fifty swats for cumming without permission before Quinn turned them off to save the battery for later. He still had us on our leashes when we stopped for gas and lunch, but aside from the looks we got, didn't really attract any wanted attention. The stop for supper was a little more intense, as we were wearing our Lushes again, and climaxing for the wait staff and surrounding guests. One waitress was curious enough to ask what was making us cum, and Quinn had us pull up our skirts and show her the pink tails in our pussies.

"It's called a Lush 3, and if you have a boyfriend, you should let him buy you one. He can control it with a smartphone, and give you pleasure when you're at the movies, out to dinner or while visiting other people."

"As intriguing as that sounds, I'd be too embarrassed to climax in front of other people, aren't you?" The last was directed at us, the two sluts.

"Definitely, although I've got to admit that's part of the fun. We don't live around here. It would be worse at home, but knowing none of these people will ever see us again, just makes it more exciting," I replied.

"It does look like fun. Maybe if I set some rules about where he used it. So is the leash part of the experience?"

"Yep," Dani said, "makes us feel more like the submissive sluts we are."

She laughed, and eventually saw Dani and I both cum three more times, none of them with permission, even though we asked.

"What happens when they climax without permission?" she asked as she handed Quinn the receipt.

"They get spanked on their bare asses five times for each orgasm. Are you up to fifteen orgasms now?"

"Yes, Master," I replied.

"That's seventy-five swats apiece and then they'll get fucked like the sluts they are," Quinn said.

"Can I watch that?" Janet asked, as that's what her name tag said. "I've never seen a grown person spanked before."

"What time do you get off?"

"10:30."

"We're staying in the Bristol Inn. I don't know what room number yet. Call me when you get off and I'll let you know what room." He wrote down his phone number on the back of our receipt and gave it to her.

"You aren't dangerous, are you?"

"We're only as dangerous as you want us to be," Quinn replied, smiling.

As soon as we checked in, and we had to get three rooms due to our numbers, the wolves took a run in the woods around Bristol, with Brigitte staying to guard us while they were gone. Since we were otherwise unattended, and Brigitte was in charge, we spent most of that time taking turns licking Brigitte's pussy, while Randa talked to her two wolves on the phone. I filmed Dani licking Brigitte, and when it was my turn, she texted the movie to Conor.

He doesn't have to suck your cock or get ass fucked to watch my movies anymore. I'd appreciate it if you'd suck him off for me.

I'll let him know. I'll miss it. He's gotten quite good.

Thank you, Conor.

Dani called Carl. "I sent another movie to Conor. Master said I didn't have to make you suck Conor's cock or get ass fucked to watch me anymore, unless you want to. He'll release your dick so you can masturbate. Master said I'd have to make it up to Conor when I get home, but you're off the hook from now on." A pause. "I love you too, Carl. Have a good night. I'm busy licking Brigitte now. It's my turn again."

"Are you still going to fuck all the groomsmen at your wedding?" Brigitte asked, moaning at the time as she orgasmed on my tongue.

"No, just Quinn. I've been thinking about it and I don't think I'm going to out him to his family. It's enough that he knows he could have been exposed. I won't tell him until the wedding, so he can anticipate it, but it won't happen."

"You might want to ask him," Brigitte said. "He may actually want you to fuck his brothers."

"Do you really think so?" Dani asked.

"It depends on how submissive a cuckold he is. Let him make the choice. You should also say something to him sooner rather than later, to make sure the doesn't tell his brothers himself."

Dani called Carl back. "Honey, Quinn said your brothers don't have to fuck me on my wedding night unless you really want them to." "Uh-huh, he said it's totally up to you." "Are you sure, Carl. I don't have to do it if you don't want me to." "As long as you're sure, sweetheart." "I love you too, darling. Kisses." She hung up.

Dani said, "He still wants me to fuck all of the groomsmen, including his brothers. How did you know?"

"It takes a pretty submissive cuckold to suck cocks off to completion when he's not bisexual. He really gets off on you fucking other men. He'll get perverse pleasure out of you fucking his brothers," Brigitte said. "There's a humiliation aspect to most cuckolds, and your family knowing you're a cuckold, is about as humiliating as it gets. Another one is having a biracial kid when you're not married to a black person. Carl might welcome you having a black baby as one of yours, so other people realize he's a cuckold. Ah, fuck, Jess, I'm cumming again, slut. You're getting so good at this. It's your turn again, Dani, you slut. Get to licking."

"Yes, Mistress."

I took a break while Dani, got busy. I said, "I'm glad you gave him the choice, Dani. Carl is a nice enough guy he shouldn't be forced into doing something he doesn't want. Brigitte, do you think Quinn will end up fucking Janet?"

"What do you think, slut?" Brigitte replied.

"I think she'll get banged so hard it will feel like Quinn's cock is coming out her mouth, if she isn't sucking Nat at the same time."

"That's what I think, too," Brigitte said, and I laughed. "You should have smelled her. When Quinn said he was going to spank your naked asses, her arousal shot through the roof. She liked the idea of the toy in her pussy, but a spanking really stoked her fires. I hope her boyfriend isn't too attached to her. She'll be sucking a Master's cock before too long."

The wolves returned from their run, dressing before they reentered civilization. Master immediately filled Dani's cunt while she was servicing Brigitte, while Nat, Daphne and Simone headed to their room. Randa had to wait until Dani was finished with Brigitte, before they could leave. I licked Master's cum from Dani's pussy as she cleaned off his cock.

Dani said, "I thought about what you said to me at my mother's, Master, and I told Carl he didn't have to suck off Conor or get ass fucked anymore to watch my movies. He liked that idea, and I also told him I didn't have to fuck all the groomsmen, including his two brothers, after the wedding. He wanted me to."

"I'm not surprised. I'm glad you're giving him more say in his cuckoldry. It's like your father. He should have been getting more sex out of the deal then he was. He shouldn't have had to depend primarily on masturbation for his sex fix."

"Yes, sir. We'll make sure Carl gets plenty of sex."

Sure enough, Janet called at 10:30 and Quinn gave her the room number. Fifteen minutes later, she was knocking on the door. We were all naked, Quinn had even taken a shower after his lope through the woods. I let her in. She saw all of Dani's and my tattoos. Quinn's cock stiffened on her arrival, and I knew she was aroused. Janet couldn't stop staring at his cock, or the man it was attached to. They were impressive.

"You haven't started yet, have you?"

"Waiting for you," Quinn said. "Who should I start with?"

"Her," pointing to Dani, "then her," pointing to me, "and I want to see you fucking her when you're finished."

"I can fuck both of them if you want," Quinn said.

"You don't need recovery time?"

"Not that much. I'll be ready by the time I finish the second spanking."

"Damn!" See that, no 'Oh, my'.

So Quinn spanked Dani, eighty-swats, because she orgasmed once without permission during her spanking. Master fucked her good, banging against her reddened ass cheeks as he claimed his slut. She had permission to orgasm as she climaxed on his cock. She had to clean his cock as I licked Quinn's cum out for the second time this evening.

Then it was my turn, and I received eighty-five swats, because I climaxed twice during my spanking. I was definitely the more submissive of the two of us. I received permission to cum and got a good six orgasm fucking out of my Master, the first time he'd been anywhere but my mouth today. Janet was rubbing herself as he fucked me. Having orgasms took the sting out of my spanking a lot faster, so that was good.

When Quinn pulled out of me, even after cumming, he was still hard. Janet was enraptured by the sight of his cock dripping cum, mine and his, so big and beautiful.

"On your knees and suck it."

"You said you wouldn't hurt me," Janet said. She still couldn't take her eyes of it, even protesting.

"I'm not going to hurt you," Quinn said. "You can refuse, but you want it, and you know you do. You want to feel me inside of your own pussy. You want to be told you need permission to cum, and you want to be spanked if you don't get it. You can walk out the door now, or you can get on your knees and suck me."

It took no more than fifteen seconds to decide she wanted to suck his cock. Janet couldn't get all of it down, never having been confronted with such a large cock, but what she couldn't suck off his dick, she licked off, even going so far as to lick his hairy balls to catch all that had dripped out of my pussy.

"Good girl," Quinn said. "Now strip off your clothes and get on your hands and knees on the bed."

Janet was young, and cute, even if she carried ten more pounds than she needed to. Who was I to say anything about weight at the moment.

She got on the bed and said, "Please, Master, go slow. I've never had anything that size inside of my pussy."

"Jessica, on the bed in front of her. Let this slut clean my cum out of your pussy," Quinn said.

"Yes, Master."

I lay on my back in front of her, and Janet was soon licking my saturated pussy. I could tell when Master entered her, because she stopped licking. Not for long, because Master told her to keep sucking his cum out of my cunt.

"You don't have permission to cum, slut. Five swats each time you do."

Janet moaned. She earned thirty before Master flooded her pussy with cum. She didn't ask him to go easy on her when she bent over his lap for her spanking. No, the slut climaxed a seventh time as Quinn turned her ass red. She spent the rest of the night and got fucked two more times before morning. Before breakfast, Quinn had Nat fucking her while she licked Daphne's pussy.

When all was said and done, her pussy looked like she'd been fucked hard several times by big cocks. Despite having been cleaned up every time she was fucked, white cream would still ooze from her pussy.

"What are you going to tell your boyfriend?" Quinn asked. "Are you going to tell him how you got fucked four times by two different men?"

"I can't tell him that. He'd leave me, sir."

"Or you could leave him."

"Master?"

"You can't tell me you didn't enjoy yourself," Quinn said.

"No, sir. It would be a lie, and you and I both know it."

"If you were kept as a submissive slut, would you agree to be bred like these other women?"

Janet looked at our big bellies and shivered. "Yes, Master."

"Then leave him. Make arrangements to quit your job, and move. I'll give you one month to decide. If you call me before the month is up, I'll tell you where to go. If you don't call me, I'll assume you weren't serious."

"Yes, Master."

She called before we reached Chicago, and said she was packing her things. Master gave her my parent's address, and told her to hurry, and to call two hours before she got there.

The following day, she called at three in the afternoon. We were waiting for her when she arrived.

******