All Comments on 'Mated to the Pack Ch. 31'

by Thors_Fist

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Wolftight21Wolftight215 months ago

Holy wow. Not how I thought she'd be turned into a wolf.

She's gonna be an emotional wreck for a long time. Possibly years.

Am wondering what her life will be like exactly now.

FirstClassFlirtFirstClassFlirt5 months ago

That was heartbreaking. Extremely well written, just heartbreaking. When you made it clear Sean would die, I was right guessing she’d be bit…and I’m still guessing she’ll end up with Quinn now once he gets out of his predicament…but I never expected it to go down like it did. I am sorry about Sean dying. He proved himself to be a truly good man, but I reckon it had to happen for the story to progress. I was so distraught about that, and Ingrid, and Maria, it didn’t hit me that Gretchen would become a werewolf too. Jessica is an incredibly strong woman, but I actually cried for all she went through, all she’s lost, all that will change for her. A very intense chapter, Thor, and I think the best thing I’ve read of yours. Well done

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

DEAR AUTHOR. . . .This chapter is especially well written. CONGRATS to the EDITORS. Also, very easy to read and comprehend. Characterization continues to hold true. With you usual CLEVER twists and turns. You leave your reader's wanting more. That SUSPENSE that you are so good at ! KEEP WRITING ! 5 STARS.

FL_Gentleman54FL_Gentleman545 months ago

Simply WOW! Please save Quinn. He can now be with Jess. But at such a cost. Yikes.. Moving chapter.

twwinpeakstwwinpeaks5 months ago

I liked this chapter better than the last few. I felt like the last chapters were kind of filler until you were going to write about Sean's death. I am not at all surprised that Quinn bit Jessica, but was surprised after realizing that Gretchen would become a werewolf as well. My hope is that Quinn, Jessica and Gretchen can become a throuple of sorts.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Well, that was a lot of death and destruction. Gretchen will get her arm back eventually so her art can continue for a few years but she will have to disappear from the art world at some point. I'm sure the packs will still want her work. Her art could even sell after her 'death' and for a lot more money. lol The lost works of Gretchen. Only one or two auctioned yearly or every few years. She didn't get the chance to also have Sean's kid but it would have probably been lost in the change.

A thought occurred to me. I have suggested it in previous chapter comments as a way for female wolves to get pregnant so maybe it could work as a last chance for both of them. If all of Sean's swimmers can be extracted soon enough to still be viable, they could try squirting them into both she and Bridget when fertile. Both might be the first ever or first in a very long time and start another trend in the wolf world.

She will need to go save Quinn's ass. She's probably the only one who can. Treaty mods might be necessary for the new conditions. Maybe it would allow other wolf children the possibility of a turn after they had grown to adulthood? And of course been contacted, signed the NDA, learned everything, maybe either having pups for the pack or supplying swimmers for pack females. Ah the possibilities.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Keep this story going. I hate waiting a month plus per chapter, but its worth it everytime. I need more. Great job as usual.

SensitiveHandsSensitiveHands5 months ago

I’ve been waiting for the other show to drop. I didn’t expect it to be this bad. 😢

Mizdrgn28Mizdrgn285 months ago

Wow! What a wonderful story this has been so far! Hated to see Sean get killed but I guessed that had to happen for the vision to come true. I can’t wait to see how things work out for Quinn and Jessica? Maybe the government pardons him? Maybe because the “crime” took place on Canadian soil the US doesn’t prosecute him? So many possibilities! Hope the next installment comes soon!!!!

Carol G

Ravey19Ravey195 months ago

Been waiting for this for some time and it certainly was a gripping instalment. Excellent.

JohnnyDropTableStudentsJohnnyDropTableStudents5 months ago

I'm a new reader of yours and just caught up today. This is an excellent chapter and I'm looking forward to reading more of your work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous