Mating Rituals Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I love you and miss you so much, Sophie. Can't wait to get back to you, but I'm definitely enjoying the trip. Maybe we can come here together in a few years' time so I can show you things. Hope you're healing well and I'm looking forward to hearing all your news.

Love XXXXXXXX

Jan 10 07:30:25am

From: Sophie

To: Ryan

Hi honey. Hmmm, sounds like you're being a bit too free with your love. I can see I'll have to keep a score board for punishments in the Dungeon on your return.

No, I'm joking. After all, why shouldn't you make love to whoever you wish to? After all, I do, or I did and will again once my clit's no longer sore. It sure had better be worth it. So I guess you and Hayley will be having a foursome with Gene and Heidi sometime soon then. Remember - details!! I want them so graphic that I cum reading about your adventures.

Slept with Frank and Karen last night. Frank had a close look at my piercing and is very pleased with how it's healing. Then he watched as Karen and I had an all-girl session. That was such fun even though she couldn't eat me out like I did to her. She'd apparently prepared for it as she used a huge cock-shaped dildo inside me - made of ice!! It was soooo cold, then after I'd really cooled down so my nipples were standing out long and hard, she fucked me in the ass with a heated dildo while the ice one was still in me. Feeling the difference in temperatures was amazing. Even though my clit wasn't stimulated at all I still came hard, with Frank helping by squeezing my tits and pulling on my nipple rings. Frank then fucked Karen and they both came while I watched. What a loving couple they make. Then this morning it was my turn. Karen bent me over the edge of the bed and paddled my ass for what seemed to be a long time, gradually using harder strokes as my ass became red hot, literally. She took a photo to show me - bright red. Then Frank made gentle love to me as I stayed bent over the edge of the bed. In that position he went in so deep it felt like he was coming out my mouth and his body pressed against my ass cheeks with each thrust. It felt very different; partly sore, partly pure sensuality. I came twice before he filled me with his juices.

So today I've spent much of the time in the library standing up reading older psych papers which haven't need digitized yet. It's still sore to sit down, but OK so long as I sit on the bed to write this. It's funny, really, having a sore ass seems to reduce the pain from my clit, almost as though if you increase the pain load from other sources the pain from each source lessens. Maybe that's the same with the fears that I'm researching. If people are surrounded by fears then each new fear seems to be less than if a person is in a fear-free environment, when each tiny fear can be magnified to become intense. Maybe it's all relative.

Anyway, time I got ready for more research today. I have a lecture this morning then will look at some more recent research on the computer. I'll see if I can find a soft chair - lol.

Continue having fun, not that you need me to tell you that, and see if you can actually do some work as well - that's what you're there for after all. Love you, sexy darling. XXXXXXXXXXXXX

Jan 10 07:50:22pm

From: Ryan

To: Sophie

Hi, darling, great to hear from you. Sounds like I'm not the only one having lots of sexy fun. Remind me to paddle your ass when I return - sounds like you enjoy it.

Today we went to see some of the sights around Rotorua. What an amazing place. Steam coming out of holes in the ground alongside roads and boiling water bubbling up between cobbles on the sidewalk. We went to Te Puia, which means the hot springs, and saw Pohutu geyser start up and spurt superheated water about 90 feet into the air. Huge clouds of steam as the water at about 350 degrees F instantly vaporizes, then recondenses as steam. There were 3 geysers, the other 2 are much smaller and one only goes for a few seconds.

We also saw a pool of boiling mud, about 200 deg F plopping away, sometimes making mud volcanoes. Then we went to a nocturnal house where we saw the kiwi bird, NZ's national emblem. Funny looking thing with a long beak. Completely flightless and nocturnal so inside the house it was like moonlight. During our night time they turn on bright lights in the house so the bird thinks it's daytime and sleeps.

We went to a Maori concert at Te Puia where we were welcomed onto the marae. There was a challenge and our prof was selected to be the chief for all the people waiting to go into the concert. He had to pick up a token placed on the ground by the challenging Maori warrior. Then we went inside and they sang songs and did some dances including the haka. It was apparently quite touristy but interesting nonetheless.

We ate lunch down by Lake Rotorua, then went up a gondola, went luging in small carts down a steep hill, then down again and took a quick tour of Rainbow Springs, a nature reserve with many native birds in walk-through aviaries. Fascinating to see the native species close up. If you stand still they sometimes come over and rub up against you, almost like they're trying to make friends.

Then it was back to the hotel, where we could get changed before dinner. I grabbed a few minutes to write this while Hayley showered, but she's been out for a while now, trying to distract me I think by prancing around naked and rubbing her tits in my face. I guess that's what happens to her when she doesn't have sex for over a day. Should be a fun night. I wonder if Gene wants to assist. It can be a late night as we have tomorrow off. We've all decided to go to the Hobbiton movie set, about an hour's drive from here, but it doesn't leave till about 11 so we can sleep in.

Must prepare for dinner before I'm raped in the nicest possible way. Love you, sweetheart. XXXXXXXXXX

Jan 11 10:32:28am

From: Ryan

To: Sophie

Good morning, darling. Wow, what a night that was. You want details, here they are.

Hayley wore a short skirt to dinner last night and we sat with Gene and Heidi at a table for 4 with Gene and I sitting opposite each other. After we sat down I whispered in Hayley's ear that I dared her to go to the restroom and remove her panties. I thought she just might do that so Gene and I could have some fun with her as we sat on each side. She whispered back that she wasn't wearing any! Well that was a surprise, so I surreptitiously reached under the table cloth and ran my hand up her thigh - right up her thigh until my fingers contacted her moist pussy lips. 'See, I told you' she whispered to me.

Gene must have known something was happening and was looking at us with a smile, wondering how to get in on the action, I guess. He didn't have to wonder for long. Hayley reached under the table and must have given his cock a stroke, judging by his face, then she must have pulled his hand towards her to stroke her other thigh. Next thing I felt was his fingers touching mine as we both fingered Hayley's pussy.

By now Heidi was looking from one to the other of us, knowing something was going on but not quite sure what it was. Gene leaned towards her and whispered in her ear, after which Heidi gave a huge grin, then stood up and went to the restroom. She returned a few minutes later, sat down, and next I felt my other hand being grasped and led towards her thigh, where she pulled it upwards to her naked pussy lips. There my fingers were joined by Gene's. We all grinned at each other around the table.

Hayley then rearranged herself, lifting her feet off the floor and placing them between Heidi's thighs so her toes could join the fingers that were already there. Heidi quickly moved her legs so her toes could toy with Hayley's pussy. It was at that time that the waitress came over with our meals. Gene and I had no option but to remove our fingers from their respective pussies so we could eat our chicken, allowing Heidi and Hayley to use their toes on each other.

As we nonchalantly ate chicken, I watched Hayley's face as it seemed Heidi had found a particularly sensitive spot. Hayley was part way through eating a drumstick when she closed her eyes and gripped the table as he body shook in orgasm. After nearly half a minute she relaxed and continued eating, while Heidi had a huge grin on her face both from having made Hayley orgasm and from the enjoyment she was receiving as Hayley tried to bring her to her release. That happened a short time later. This time it was Heidi who went rigid with eyes closed just as the waitress collected our plates. She looked at Heidi strangely while Gene reassured her that everything was fine, in fact better than fine, until Heidi suddenly relaxed and opened her eyes, only to look guiltily away from the waitress. She finished collecting the plates then walked away a short distance before turning and looking as far as she could under the table, noting that only 4 legs were on the floor instead of the 8 that should have been there. She grinned at Hayley and Heidi, then continued to the kitchen.

A short time later she returned with dessert - fruit salad and ice cream. She placed them in front of us, then with a knowing smile she softly told us that she finished her shift at 10pm so if we wanted to wait till then she'd be happy show us some of the local sights. We obviously had no idea what sights she was referring to, but thought it could be interesting to get to know the locals a bit better. The others of our group left as they finished until we were the only ones from our group remaining. The waitress, who introduced herself as Gina, came over and told us she had cut her shift short and offered to accompany us if we wished to leave.

Once outside she turned to the women and asked them point blank if they were wearing panties. They told her no, so right there in the street she reached under her skirt and pulled hers off as well. 'Where're we heading?' she asked us. We told her where we were staying and we all headed towards our accommodation.

"There's really nothing happening in this town,' she told us, 'So if it's Ok with you I'll come along and we can make our own fun.' It was most definitely Ok with us, so we headed up to Gene and Hayley's room, which was larger than ours, and quickly made ourselves at home. Once inside we had a group hug, then we formed an impromptu circle all facing around in the same direction and began stripping the person in front of us. I was the lucky one to strip Gina and soon she was naked, like the rest of us were also. I noticed that Gene's cock was rigid, as was mine, and there were traces of liquid running down Hayley's and Gina's thighs.

With one mind we lay on the queen bed, finding enough space for the 5 of us somehow. Hayley attacked Gene and both Gina and Heidi attacked me. Gina had my cock part way down her throat - man, could she give head! - while Heidi was pulling, rolling and squeezing my balls. I looked over at Hayley and noticed that she'd skipped the preliminaries and was straddled across Gene's thighs with his cock nowhere to be seen, but undoubtedly felt by Hayley as she rocked back and forth with her eyes closed.

It took only a few minutes before Gina straddled me and sat down hard on my cock, forcing it deep inside her. I had expected that a woman who was probably used to sex would have been fairly loose, but I was wrong. She was whatever she wanted to be. She could adjust her size with her muscles and as she moved up and down she changed size each time she dropped onto me. One stroke I would enter a huge sloppy cavern, the next stroke she was as tight as a virgin. It was amazing and I felt my cum wanting release deep within. I was determined that she was going to cum before me so I relaxed as much as possible as her movements became more frenetic and her breathing became rapid gasps. Heidi had moved behind her and was massaging her tits and nipples, which was undoubtedly helping to push her to her crisis. Then she was there and held onto me as her hips did a staccato dance on mine as she came hard.

Slowly she relaxed, her breathing slowed and deepened and she opened her eyes and looked into mine. 'Thank you, darling,' she said, 'I really needed that.' I felt the motion of the bed change and looked over to see Hayley in the throes of her orgasm on Gene's cock. Gene had a grimace on his face as he strove to hold back so his fun could last longer. As I watched, Hayley collapsed forwards onto Gene, her back rising and falling with her breathing.

I was brought back to the present by Heidi helping Gina off me and telling me that it was her turn now. She lay on her back, pulled her legs back in a frog position with her hands, and I was looking at her very widely spread, juicy pussy. I rolled over onto her and with only one thrust I was buried inside her to my full depth. Gina moved around behind Heidi's head and began caressing her tits and tweaking her nipples. I fucked into Heidi hard, pressing my pubic bone against her clit with each thrust as I watched her rapidly climb orgasm hill. She began rolling her head from side to side, moaning gently, her hips beginning to thrust upwards harder and faster, matching my rhythm thrust for thrust. Heidi let go of her legs and wrapped them around me as she also placed her hands under my ass cheeks and pulled me further inside her. In this new position I could feel my ball sac hitting her perineum with each thrust and I felt and heard her breathing become erratic until with a scream she came hard, her vaginal muscles pulsing as they massaged my cock, seeking its juices to fill her gaping maw. It was too much. Despite my desire to hold off for a while, I could not and I squirted my cum deeply inside Heidi, filling and overflowing her love tunnel.

After a short time we relaxed and noticed that Gene and Hayley were lying together, Gene still embedded in her pussy, watching us finish off. Gina told Hayley that her time was up and she wanted Gene in her now, then she helped Hayley to move and lay on her back for Gene's attention. Gene had had time to recover so was able to rapidly thrust fully into Gina, who began thrusting up at him, setting the pace she desired. It was now our turn to watch as Gene fucked into Gina hard. Hayley moved behind Gina and began a hard massage of her tits, twisting her nipples, stretching them far out while Gene pumped Gina hard. Within a few minutes Gina was at the point of no return, gasping and moaning as sensations coursed through her and she was completely overwhelmed by Gene's pounding rhythm. Then she let out a moan which increased in pitch and volume until it was a shriek as her body convulsed beneath Gene. This time there was no stopping him. As Gina's climax reached its peak Gene thrust hard into her and with a groan came hard. As we watched we could see his cum oozing out from between her lips and the base of his cock.

After Gene disconnected from Gina, Hayley came to me and told me she wanted some cum in her. She said she felt left out. Gene obviously needed a break, Gina and Heidi seemed sated, so I guessed it was up to me to fill Hayley's pussy with some cum. Gina and Heidi cuddled close to Gene and snuggled into bed to watch as I sat on the edge of the bed and Hayley faced me and straddled my thighs. To begin with my cock was a little soft and it popped out a couple of times before it hardened up and was able to penetrate Hayley fully. She held me while I held her ass cheeks and pulled her forwards and back, massaging her clit with the root of my cock. She laid her head on my shoulder and began whispering in my ear, which seemed so sweet and sexy that it pushed me quickly towards my release. For a short time I thought I may have been approaching too fast and I'd leave her behind, but then I felt her responses quicken and her thrusting become faster and harder. Before I knew it she was panting and then she buried her face against my neck to stifle her scream as her vagina pulsed around my cock, causing my cock to explode, forcing strong jets of cum deep inside her. We held each other for several minutes, gradually winding down from our peaks, until our breathing returned to normal and we simply lay down and swivelled around. We looked at the others and saw they were asleep, so we joined them a few minutes later.

When we awoke the following morning Gina had gone. On the dresser was a note: 'Thanks for the great night. Call into the restaurant if you want a repeat. X'. Hayley and I cuddled, as did Gene and Heidi, then Hayley wanted to swap, so we did, and Heidi and I made love while Hayley and Gene did also right alongside us. There is something very loving about making love to the partner of the guy who's making love to your partner. Just the intimacy of the whole moment was enough to push us all to cum within a few seconds of each other and once more we all experienced ecstasy together. After a short time we showered, dressed, Hayley and I returned to our room and then we went downstairs for breakfast. After that, we returned to our room and I wrote this to you, darling.

I hope that was enough detail for you. I can imagine you reading it and rubbing your clit to several orgasms, except it would be too painful to rub your clit. Guess you have to enlist the help of others - enjoy.

Must go. Only half an hour before we head to Hobbiton. I wonder what it would be like screwing a Hobbit? Love you and miss you, honey. XXXXXXXXXXX

Jan 11 07:44:51am

From: Sophie

To: Ryan

Thank you, darling, I think. The detail was amazing but all from your perspective. I'd love it if you could describe it from a woman's perspective, but of course that's not possible. Yes, I did gently rub around my clit as I read and yes, I did cum once, and yes it was fun.

Things here are going along as things do here. Research ideas are coming together (different from us cumming together but still pleasing - excuse the pun). My clit is a little less sore today so I have hope that within a few days I'll be able to have sex normally again. I do miss that and I'm so looking forward to being able to pull my rod through the ring so my clit sticks out and is stimulated hard. I just hope that I'm not disappointed as I've imagined the feelings so intensely; maybe reality will be a poor second to imagination. However, I'll be saving that first time for when you return.

I spent last night in bed with Simon and Doe. I thoroughly enjoyed Simon making love to me. He took his time and was very sweet and gentle, exploring my entrance with his fingers and tongue while Doe massaged my tits. They must have spent an hour at least on just pleasuring me like that, bringing me to 3 awesome orgasms before Simon had Doe lie on her back with her legs spread and several pillows under her ass, then I lay on top of her facing her with my legs wide apart also. Simon slid his rampant cock first into me from behind, then he pulled out and slid into Doe for a few strokes. He continued alternating between us, fucking one of us until he was almost cumming, withdrawing for a short time to recover, then fucking the other one of us again until he almost came. Doe and I slid our hands over each other's tits and massaged them while kissing and tongue wrestling with each other.

The feeling of making love to another woman while also being fucked by a real cock intermittently and unpredictably soon had us at the limits of our resistance. Then just as I was almost there, he withdrew from me and plunged into Doe. The feeling of his cock pounding her so close to my pussy seemed to just keep the sensations going and as she came hard on his cock, I also came hard in sympathy. Simon withdrew from Doe once she had finished and a few seconds later I felt him ease into me, very aware of my sore clit, and begin pushing me towards my next climax. My movements on Doe reawakened her sexual desires and once again she stuck with me and once I came on his cock, she also came. This time he was past the point of no return so with a few final thrusts he filled me with his cum.

123456...9