Mating Rituals Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So you'll be pleased that your fiancée is maintaining her sexual fitness and is not feeling all frustrated by your absence. By the sound of your experiences NZ would be a great place to honeymoon, although I guess as we went to each place you'd have memories of the women you made love to instead of the woman who's just become your wife. Maybe that's not such a good idea; maybe we won't marry and just remain engaged for the rest of our lives, who knows?

Must send this then head back to work. Love you dearly and pleased you're having fun. XXXXXXXX

Jan 12 08:24:36pm

From: Ryan

To: Sophie

Hi darling, sorry no email yesterday - home from Hobbiton and dinner late, then an early morning and a full day until we arrived at National Park in time for dinner. These long days certainly curtail my writing time.

Hobbiton was amazing, just like a real village. The attention to detail is superb and you can almost imagine people living and working there. You'll be entranced by some of the photos I've taken, well, I hope you will be. I must watch the movies again.

On the way back from Hobbiton Hayley and I shared the back seat with Pat and Amy, the other couple in the group. We got talking about relationships and one thing led to another and we were talking about sex. They were both virgins until they met last year and both are apparently very conservative. When we mentioned having sex outside their relationship, as we do, they went very quiet. I sensed that it was a scary topic so we simply told them of some of our experiences, and also that I was engaged to you but Hayley and I are lovers on this trip, with your full knowledge and permission. That seemed to blow them away and Amy in particular was amazed that you would let me do this. We told them a bit about how things are in our community, omitting some of the more challenging things like incest and BDSM, and slowly they began to think that swapping sexual partners could be quite fun. Both apparently had done little exploration and simply used missionary position every time, usually every second evening. Pat had never thought of using other positions and Amy didn't think Pat would be able to make love more than once every 2 days. They were astounded when I told them how often we made love and I think that was what finally motivated them to give it a try. So after dinner last night they came to our room.

I opened the door for them just wearing a pair of shorts while Hayley was lying on the bed in panties only. Immediately Amy's hand went to her mouth and she gripped Pat's arm, almost trying to drag him from the room. I asked what the problem was and it turned out that this couple had never seen each other naked! Compare that with the nudity that is commonplace at home. Apparently they make love at night only with the lights off under the covers. So Hayley and I spent the first half hour talking them through stripping each other, then had them honor each other's body, telling them each what they loved about the other and kissing the parts as they were exposed. By the end of that time they seemed a lot more comfortable in their skin and by then we also had taken off our only garments.

We all lay on the bed and I noticed that Pat's cock was standing to attention, although he was trying to hide it. Mine was as well, though I had no intention of hiding that. I had to tell him that it was perfectly normal and then had Amy stroke it gently and even managed to persuade her to kiss it and take the head in her mouth, where she licked off the precum. Hayley then gave Pat a conducted tour of Amy's pussy, comparing it with her own and instructing Pat how to please a woman with his hands. In a short while Amy was panting, fully aroused, her nipples hard, clit protruding and her juices flowing from between her lips. Hayley had Pat stroke Amy's clit while I massaged her tits and within a few minutes Amy couldn't hold back no matter how hard she tried. She let out a yelp, then writhed on the bed as Pat and I continued our stimulation. After a few long minutes we stopped and allowed Amy to come down from her orgasm.

Once she'd recovered, she grinned at us and thanked us, telling us that she had never experienced an orgasm before. Wow, imagine that, she and Pat had been fucking for several months and that was her first orgasm. And we'd never even thought to ask her. How did she escape orgasm 101, which I though most women were taught on social media these days? Her next challenge was when Hayley asked Amy to pleasure her in the same way she had just been pleasured. She did, with instructions from Hayley about what she really liked best. I told Pat to massage her tits and told him exactly what Hayley liked. It only took a few minutes before Hayley was panting and then she came, her juices flowing from her pussy as her body shuddered and twisted with ecstasy under Pat and Amy's hands.

Once she had recovered she suggested that we could all make love with our partners, one couple at a time. That would allow Pat and Amy to watch us, and we could instruct them afterwards. They both agreed, slightly reluctantly as they had both been pushed hard so far that evening. So Hayley and I made love with her riding me. As usual, she lowered herself onto my hard stake then moved back and forth with assistance from my hands on her hips to start with. Once she was well under way, I moved my hands to her tits and began manipulating them to bring her pleasure. As we were doing this we also told Pat and Amy what we were doing, why and how it felt. Because of the distraction of this commentary it took a little longer than normal for us both to cum, but we did achieve satisfying simultaneous orgasms.

Then it was their turn. I suggested they try the position we'd used and they did. Amy carefully positioned herself then lowered herself onto Pat. It was quite exciting watching Pat's erection disappear into Amy's love tunnel. Once he was fully inside we positioned them so that each time Amy moved forward her clit rubbed over the base of Pat's cock. At first she gave a little 'Ooohhh' each time that happened, obviously unused to the sensation of having her clit stimulated, but she soon became accustomed to it and within a very few minutes they were going at it like they'd been doing it for years. I moved behind Amy to massage her tits so Pat could keep his hands on her hips and help push her back and forth and in a few more minutes Amy began making increasingly loud mewling sounds as she approached her climax. It was clear from Pat's face that he was almost there, probably holding back, and once she began writhing on his cock he lost all semblance of control and pumped her full of his cock juice. After a short time she lay forward and collapsed onto Pat's body, snuggling into him and kissing him amorously.

It took a good 10 minutes before they had recovered and were about to get off the bed and leave when Hayley suggested that we swap partners. Pat was aghast, fearful that he wouldn't be able to get it up so soon after making love. As he'd explained, once every 2 days was what he was used to. However, they agreed to give it a try so I began stimulating Amy while Hayley let Pat experience her skills. Within 5 minutes both of them were panting for more, Pat being as hard or harder than before while Amy had followed my instructions and had my cock ready to go.

I decided that one new position was enough for the night so I lay on my back while Amy lowered her dripping pussy onto my cock, easily taking it all and pressing her clit against my pubic bone, as she'd practiced with Pat before. I began moving her back and forth, watching Hayley lower herself onto Pat's rampant erection and begin the same movements Amy was making. I felt myself begin to approach my next release and moved my hands to Amy's tits, massaging them, pulling and twisting her nipples and probably introducing her to erotic pain for the first time. She had her head back and seemed to be enjoying her encounter greatly, her breathing becoming faster, her hips seeming to have a mind of their own as she pounded them against mine. I could feel her vaginal muscles squeezing and releasing my cock, which pushed me harder and faster towards my release. I checked on Hayley; she also was approaching her crisis with head back and panting breath. I began thrusting upwards into Amy in time with her movements, seeking more stimulation, greater depth. Suddenly I felt my cum begin to move inside my cock and with a final grunt and thrust I felt my first spurt shoot into Amy. She must have felt it also as her muscles clenched my cock and she lay forward a little to increase the pressure on her clit as she trembled and mewled her release while I pulled hard on her tightly squeezed nipples.

From beside me I felt the other couple's movements change and watched Hayley cum on Pat's cock. Pat was thrusting into her hard, holding her hips for more leverage, while she held her own nipples and squeezed them tightly. Then Amy collapsed onto me and I wrapped my arms around her, watching as Hayley also leaned forward onto Pat and was similarly wrapped in his loving arms. We must have dozed off for a while as when I awoke the light was still on and the 4 of us were still in bed. I reached out and turned off the light, then cuddled up to Amy once more and went back to sleep.

The next morning there was no time for lovemaking as we were leaving early. Pat and Amy quickly dressed, thanked and kissed us, and went to shower in their room while we showered in ours. Then it was dress quickly, pack and head down to breakfast, checkout and the coach. Once again we shared the back seat with Pat and Amy and quietly discussed the previous evening while we travelled towards Waitomo, where there are limestone caves renowned for their glow-worms.

These creatures are a fly which starts life as a worm that lives in a slime tube and weaves a web of droplets of gooey moisture that hang down like a net to catch flying insects. The worms attach themselves to overhanging walls and the roof of a cave or other place near water and have a blueish light in their tail made by burning their own waste products. Any fly larvae that hatch from nearby water fly towards what they think are the stars and end up entangled in the web and are the glow-worm's next meal. They are unique to NZ, the equivalent at home being the fire fly.

We arrived at the glow-worm cave, a very touristy place, and were taken on a guided tour underground, shown stalactites (hanging down) and stalagmites (sticking up) and were taught how they formed and given quite detailed information about cave conservation and particularly the engineering required to ensure that the atmosphere is not too dry or too loaded with carbon dioxide from all the tourists visiting the caves. The final highlight was silently drifting by boat in the dark on the stream while above us there were thousands upon thousands of glow-worm lights. It would almost have been possible to read by the light from the glow-worms.

After lunch we went for a walk through a valley that was a cave until the roof fell in hundreds or thousands of years ago. There were stalactites and stalagmites on the walls of the valley and a turbulent river running through it, with a few glow-worms on the roofs of some of the more cavey parts. Then it was back in the coach and we continued heading south to Taupo, the town beside Lake Taupo, the largest volcanic caldera in the southern hemisphere, which is nowhere near as active as the Rotorua caldera. We weren't stopping there this trip so it's definitely a place to visit, maybe on our honeymoon?

The drive along the lakeside was beautiful with views of the 3 main volcanoes of the central North Island in the distance. Once we left the lake we encountered more mountainous country until we drove past Mts Tongariro and Ngauruhoe, and finally Mt Ruapehu, the highest mountain in the North Island and the site of the largest skifield in NZ, to reach National Park. From our accommodation we have a beautiful view of Ruapehu. There's even some snow still on the top slopes.

The accommodation is comfortable and they served us a great dinner before we headed off to bed for an early start in the morning, when we'll be walking the Tongariro Alpine Crossing, which is rated as the best one day walk in the world. I'm looking forward to it, so am heading to bed with Hayley as soon as I send this. Yes, of course we'll make love before we sleep; don't we always? We just won't take all night doing it.

Love you lots and hope clitty's improving. Hayley sends her love too and assures you that she's taking good care of me - lol. Love you. XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Jan 12 08:45:32am

From: Sophie

To: Ryan

Hi darling, well, it does sound like you're having fun. It'll be great if you can persuade Pat and Amy to visit us here; I'm sure they'll enjoy themselves if they allow themselves to relax and enjoy.

What a great trip you're having. I didn't know NZ was so interesting - just thought of it as a couple of small islands stuck at the bottom of the Pacific. How wrong I seem to be. I guess right now you're slogging away in the heat climbing steep hills and seeing magnificent sights - lucky you, well, at least for the sights.

Clitty's improving quickly. Frank reckons that it's all the blood circulation due to my continued sexual activity that's helping. He says some of his clients take a long time to heal, but also mentioned that most seem to go into sexual hibernation while it does. I couldn't do that - I'd go mad after a couple of days without sex, I'm sure.

Terry invited me into his bed with Wendy last night and we all had fun together. He watched as Wendy and I stimulated each other in an all-girl session while Terry sat in a chair and watched, stroking his drooling cock. Once we'd finished he went into mock serious mode, scolding us for teasing him and causing his cock to stand up. He had us both bend over the edge of the bed and paddled our asses until we begged him to stop, then he took me as I remained bent over the edge of the bed. He paid no attention to my needs at all but simply fucked into me, although he was careful not to damage my clit piercing. As he came in me I also had another orgasm from the rough treatment and the feel of his cum in my cunt. He withdrew and asked me if he'd told me I could cum. I said he hadn't so he gave me another 20 hard whacks on the ass.

He then told Wendy to stimulate him again, which she did, bringing him to a very aroused state in a short time. He then bent her over the edge of the bed and fucked her like he had me, telling her that she must not cum. This time he had more stamina as he'd already cum once, so he kept going for a long time until eventually, try as she might, Wendy was unable to prevent herself cumming. Terry continued fucking her until he came then he withdrew and scolded her in a mock-serious tone of voice, telling her she would receive another 40 strokes, 20 on her ass and 10 on each of her tits. I didn't know it till later but Wendy's right into breast pain apparently and loves her tits being beaten. Although she acted like she was terrified, it was all for show and she accepted the strokes willingly, even asking Terry to strike her harder. Once he'd finished, her ass cheeks looked like mine probably did, red, but her tits were positively glowing with her nips protruding like pencil erasers, only much bigger. After that, we all climbed in to bed and cuddled together and were soon asleep.

After that treatment, my ass again feels quite tender, but every time I feel it I remember last night and I get wet all over again. I must get you to beat my ass when you return. I must owe you and Hayley a few strokes for all that you've been up to as well.

Off to uni again to continue research. I wonder if I can find people who are afraid of being beaten and persuade them to be beaten then tell me what it was like for them. That'd work well for my research into hidden fears. Gotta go. Love you heaps. XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Jan 14 05:22:17pm

From: Ryan

To: Sophie

Hi, sweetheart, sorry it's been a while since I emailed. Yesterday was exhausting, a long 11 hours walk across a very rugged landscape with some steep climbs. Started at 7am, walking up a valley beside the Mangatepopo Stream (ya gotta love these names, eh) until we came to what's called the Devil's Staircase, a set of steps ascending steeply up the base of Mt Ngauruhoe to the Tongariro Saddle. Ngauruhoe is actually the youngest crater of Mt Tongariro, but they do have separate names. We had a snack at the top, admiring the views, then we walked across South Crater and up another steep climb to Red Crater, named because of the color of the rock. It's still active and there's steam coming from cracks in the ground. Had lunch there, the highest point of the track, taking in views of the green Emerald Lakes, the Blue Lake and in the distance Lake Taupo, and, of course, Mt Ruapehu. We headed downward, past the Emerald Lakes, past Blue Lake, and down still further to Ketetahi Hut, then after a short distance we entered native forest. A walk of about an hour brought us to the road end where Gene was waiting for us with the coach (Heidi had led us across the track while Gene took the coach to the other end of the crossing). We gratefully sat down, my legs weary from the long walk and Hayley had blisters on the heels of both feet. But we'd done it!!

We returned to our accommodation, had dinner, a swim in the thermal pool (not naked unfortunately), then slept. This morning we awoke again early and after a quick breakfast and pack we headed off towards Wellington, the capital city, at the southern end of the North Island. We checked into our hotel in the center of the city, very different from the remoteness of National Park. We have dinner on our own tonight so won't be long out of bed after that. Tomorrow is a free day in Wellington so we're thinking we'll go to Weta Workshops, where they did all the CG work for the Hobbit movies, and to the museum, which is apparently excellent. Then we plan to go out on the town for the night. Have to see if Pat and Amy or Heidi and Rene want to come with us. There's a strip bar called The Mermaid which we think we'll check out However, first priority right now is to eat, make love in bed then sleep.

Hope you're well and you clit's less sore every day. Say hi to everyone for us - we miss y'all. Hayley sends her love too. Love you sweetheart. XXXXXXXXXXX

Jan 16 10:26:18am

From: Ryan

To: Sophie

Hi darling, no email from you but I guess you're busy. I know, none from me yesterday either. What a great day.

We started off catching a bus with a few of the group to Weta Workshops, which was a really interesting tour with lots of models and real props and things used for the movies they've been involved with. Then back to the city by bus, lunch, then visited Te Papa, the museum right on the waterfront, with Pat, Amy, Heidi and Rene. While the exhibits were amazing inside, what also was amazing were the huge rubber foundations so that the building won't be damaged during earthquakes. They have a huge number of earthquakes throughout NZ each year, most of them too small to feel but occasionally there's a big one, like the Kaikoura quake Dec 2016 and the Christchurch quakes about 5 years earlier. So their earthquake standards for buildings are about the highest in the world.

After the museum we wandered through the city and found a place to eat dinner, then the 6 of us went to the movie '50 Shades Darker', which was Ok, not as good as expected and not as good as the first one. However, it set the scene nicely for our foray into the strip joint which was close by.

It seemed much like any strip joint with scantily clad young women serving drinks to patrons, every now and then hitting the catwalk to bare all to some loud music and often to some theme. They had a great country music themed show with about 10 girls all eventually removing everything, then they brought on Scarlett, at least that was her stage name I'm guessing, their star performer. She was gorgeous and took a while to remove even the first item of clothing. Once that was off, she then danced for a while until the music would stop and she'd invite a guy onto the stage to remove another item. Of course, as he removed it she was rubbing herself against him and feeling his crotch. This went on for a while until she wore only a silver G string, at which stage the music stopped and she looked right into my eyes while crooking her finger indicating that she wanted me on stage. I didn't know whether I was eager or terrified!

123456...9