Mating Rituals Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anyway, honey, time for me to go to bed; Al tonight. I just hope it's less traumatic than last night. I do love his huge cock; fills me right up. But I miss your cock and you far more. Only a few more days. Bring me lots of cum. Love you. XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Jan 26 10:35:52am

From: Ryan

To: Sophie

Good morning darling. What a place this is!! After writing to you two evenings ago, Hayley and I slept well, recovering from the long day and, of course, making love together. After breakfast we wandered down to the beach and walked along the clean white sand taking in the sights, and there were many. While nudity is frowned upon here more so than in many countries, near nudity seems to be almost the rule. There were many young women sunbathing on the beach, usually dressed only in a bikini bottom and shades, their skin shining from applications of sunscreen. Their bikini bottoms are generally simply held together at the hips by a string tie and even though they are often topless, they're quite happy to show off their tits and will continue lying on their backs as we walked past.

Hayley took her cue from these women and within a few minutes of arriving she'd removed her top and we walked along the beach together, her topless. After a short time we sat on our hotel towels and I covered her exposed skin with sunscreen, taking particular care with her tits as they were less used to sun exposure. We lay on the beach for a while, watching a parade of near naked women, sometimes accompanied by young guys wearing the standard board shorts or older guys wearing brief swimmers called budgie smugglers, due to the shape of the bulge in front. We both commented on the seeming craziness of uncovering women as much as possible while covering men from hips to knees with board shorts. However, such is fashion, and I certainly prefer watching the girls while Hayley would rather watch the guys, especially if they showed a bit more skin.

After lunch in a café in town, Hayley wanted to catch the tram, an electric streetcar that runs the short distance from Broadbeach to Surfers, and check out the shops. I'm not into shopping so I returned to the beach. I lay on the sand on my towel and within a few minutes two girls approached and sat beside me. Both were very attractive, both wore standard undress of bikini bottoms, their tits being beautifully tanned like the rest of their bodies, and they introduced themselves as Sue and Maggie. We chatted about a few things and they were a little hesitant when I told them about Hayley in reply to them asking if I was alone. They were on holiday and for the past few years had come to Surfers. They explained that they had found it unnecessary to make any expensive bookings for accommodation because they had found that there were many young guys who were only too willing to share accommodation with them. However, as I had Hayley, perhaps they should just move on. However, I reassured them that we were on a uni field trip and had a very open relationship which would undoubtedly accommodate two gorgeous girls like them.

Maggie changed the subject slightly by asking if Hayley was bi. I assured her she was, and it turned out both these girls were also, saying that it increased the playing field for pick up prospects. After chatting for a while, Sue lay back on her towel and pulled a second towel over her. She then took my hand and placed it on her pussy, inviting me to undo the straps of her bottoms and have a play. I wasted no time in doing this, lying on my side while I felt her smooth shaved skin under my fingers. I also felt Maggie press herself against my back, pull the towel over my hips and introduce her hand into my shorts, caressing my balls and rigid cock. We lay on the public beach while we intimately caressed each other for the next little while. I'm sure Sue had a small orgasm at one stage but both women, and I, wanted more so we tidied ourselves up and walked back to our suite.

Once there, both women dropped their bottoms and then proceeded to pull my shorts down, Sue taking my rampant cock in her mouth as it sprang free. Once she had lubricated it with her mouth, she threw herself at me, wrapping her arms around my neck and legs around my hips, telling me to fuck her. I positioned myself at her entrance and then she slid down my body, impaling herself on me. She then whispered in my ear that she wanted it outside.

I walked slowly through the doors onto the deck and pressed her ass against the railing while proceeding to thrust my cock into her hard, then pull it out slowly and teasingly. Maggie, meanwhile, was crouched behind me, fondling my balls and easing a finger into my asshole. We were like that when the door opened and Hayley walked into the room, quickly dropped her shopping and joined us on the deck.

Maggie changed her focus and within a very short time had Hayley naked as both women fondled each other, licking and sucking nipples and clits as they lay on the sun lounger making love together. Meanwhile Sue was moaning as my cock dragged over her clit with each stroke and then she clutched me tightly, digging her nails into my back as she writhed against my body and pressed her clit against my pubic bone hard. Although I would have liked to have filled her with my love juices, I managed to hold off because I foresaw that I would be in for a marathon session this coming (or cumming) night.

I was right. Hayley and Maggie brought each other to satisfying orgasms and then we all returned inside, remaining naked in the tropical heat while having some cool drinks, the girls and Hayley introducing themselves to each other and chatting like we were all old friends. Hayley was fascinated that Maggie and Sue simply had the clothes that they carried and had been on holiday for two weeks already, having almost everything paid by guys who were eager to accept the services these girls offered in exchange for a bit of food and somewhere to stay. They said that very occasionally they had been thrown out of accommodation because they hadn't been booked in, but usually there was no problem. It was in the smaller places, where an owner seemed to know everyone, that there could be problems; large hotels and blocks of apartments were fine as the staff in reception were always changing.

We had a sleep in the late afternoon then after the sun had set and it was slightly cooler, we dressed in evening wear Oz style and headed to Surfers. (Evening wear Oz style for young women was simply a bikini bottom and a short, light top, often semi-transparent.) The girls took us to one of their favorite eating places where we had delicious burgers, then headed to a night club where we danced together and with others for a couple of hours. We avoided the drug scene, which none of us were into, then went to another bar where Sue and Maggie were well known by the bouncers on the door. It turned out to be a strip bar where the girls had worked in the past and they introduced us to several strippers, both male and female, who they knew there.

Sue and Maggie worked on Hayley for a while and eventually persuaded her to come on stage with them. I remained watching gorgeous gals get it all off while they went backstage and a short time later all three appeared on stage. Maggie and Sue were wearing standard stripper-type costumes with everything velcroed together for ease of removal, while Hayley wore only ostrich feathers attached in a belt. As the girls removed items of clothing, they also removed feathers from Hayley, parading her around on stage and amongst the crowd wearing only 3 strategically placed feathers, which they removed once they returned to the stage. All 3 women ended up naked before taking a bow and leaving amidst cheering and whistling.

Shortly after they returned to our table, the women said they wanted to leave because they were hot for sex, their act having aroused them all intensely. We returned to our suite where we all quickly stripped and piled into bed. We began arousing each other, taking turn about to impale themselves on my rigid cock which was becoming more and more desperate to cum, but that was not permitted at this stage. Sue went to the bathroom and returned with Hayley's electric toothbrush, which they took turns at using on one another to stimulate their clits until each had reached orgasm. They still would not allow me to cum, but formed a triangle, each sucking another's pussy while I watched in growing frustration.

Eventually it was my turn and Maggie sat on me, moving back and forth to stimulate me while Sue held my balls tightly and pulled them down whenever I seemed to be ready to cum. This simply increased my frustration until I could stand it no longer and spurted my juices deep inside Maggie as she writhed in ecstasy on my cock, much to the delight of the other two. After a short break it was Sue's turn on me and she lay on her back with legs wrapped around me as I made love to her, bringing us both to very satisfying orgasms.

Hayley complained that I'd probably now been drained and had no more for her, so both Maggie and Sue attacked her, using her toothbrush and their hands and mouths to bring her to a series of intense orgasms in a very short time. We all slept together contentedly.

This morning the two girls were up before Hayley and I, helped themselves to breakfast and left after giving us final kisses goodbye. They refused our invitation to stay, saying they never stayed in a place more than one night.

Hayley and I are now sitting admiring the view, planning what to do today for an encore before we fly home tomorrow. I'm really looking forward to returning to you, sweetheart, it's not just the sex I miss, it's you I miss most of all. This will be my last email as we leave quite early tomorrow so will see you soon.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

To be continued

1...456789