Mating Rituals Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked onto the stage, aware that my cock was rigid and probably drooling precum, which may or may not have caused a wet patch on my jeans. However, she quickly approached and moved almost against me, writhing a few inches from my body, teasing but not touching. Then she felt my erection with her hands and made a big show of rubbing it while oohing and aahing to the audience. Then she acted very differently from how she had with the other guys. Instead of simply getting me to push her G string to the floor and leave, she undid the buttons on my shirt and slowly removed it, teasing my nipples and rubbing her hands over my skin. She then whispered that I should kick off my shoes, which I did, and she went down on one knee and loosened my belt and unzipped my fly, before pulling my jeans down and holding each cuff so I could step out of it, removing my socks at the same time. So now I was on stage with a nearly naked stripper wearing only my undershorts.

By this time the crowd was fully attentive, calling out all sorts of lewd suggestions while Scarlett simply took hold of my hand and led me off-stage into the audience area, parading around collecting tips which were pushed into the waistband or other places of her G string. Some of the few women in the audience took advantage of the situation and had a free feel of my cock and balls inside my shorts, one even going so far as to push her hand under the waistband and feel it skin to skin. She did stick a 20 in my waistband for my trouble. After a short tour, Scarlett took me back on stage and indicated I should kneel in front of her on both knees, then told me to remove her G string using only my teeth! I did this willingly, ending up prostrate on the floor at her feet, her G string in my mouth as she stepped out of it.

She bent down and took my hand again and indicated I should resume my kneeling posture while she spread her legs apart and approached me, her completely bald pussy just below chin level. I assumed she wanted me to eat her so I did, lowering my mouth and using tongue and lips to pleasure her clit and lips, even pushing my tongue into her very wet and gaping opening. She stayed still in that position for what seemed like a long time, obviously enjoying what she was feeling I would hope, until the music came back on, when she seemed to come out of a trance and resumed the program. She stood up straight and took my hand again, pulling me upwards until I was standing then she pulled me against her, kissing me hard. I could feel her nipples pressing into my chest and I'm sure she felt, and hopefully enjoyed, my rock hard cock pressing against her pussy and belly.

As we stood there she put her lips to my ear and whispered 'This isn't in the script but I want you, honey' and released me, then knelt down in front of me as I faced the audience, with her ass and pussy pointing straight at the patrons, and pulled my shorts down with her teeth. I stepped out of them and stood there, naked on stage, facing the audience as she took my cock deeply in her mouth until her nose pressed against my pubes. She moved her mouth off, gasping for air, then stood and embraced me, face to face. 'In a few seconds I want you to carry me off stage. Can you do that?' she whispered. I nodded, but expected to carry her across my arms and wasn't at all prepared for her to simply grip me around the neck with her arms, lift her feet off the floor and wrap them around my waist, pull herself upwards then slowly lower herself onto my cock. 'Carry me off stage now, honey,' she whispered.

I held her in position with my hands cupping her ass cheeks, her clit and pubic bone pressing down hard on the root of my cock, and slowly waddled off stage with her to thunderous applause, noting that two strippers had come on stage to collect the clothing we'd left strewn around. Once backstage she directed me to carry her to her room, which was down a corridor. The door was painted scarlet with her name on it and sparkling stars glued on. I opened the door and we went in, kicking the door shut after us. I didn't quite know what she wanted so I walked towards the bed and placed her on her back there, ending up lying on top of her as she still had her arms around my neck. 'Fuck me, darling, long and hard, just like your cock is,' she said

So I did, at least the hard part; the long part? Probably not; I was really horny and had almost been ready to cum since she impaled herself on me on stage. However, I managed to last until she'd had 2 orgasms, then came with her for a third. After we recovered we sat on the bed and talked for a short time until the door opened and my clothes were brought inside by a naked stripper, who placed them on the dresser. 'You got enough for another round with me?' she asked me. I felt my cock give a lurch. 'Always, darling,' I replied.

Scarlett kissed me, stroked my rapidly hardening cock, and told me to take good care of Olga. Then she stood and walked to the dressing table to prepare herself for her next show. Olga took her place, caressing my body, stroking my cock then kneeling and deep throating it. By the time it was released from her mouth it was again rock hard so she simply straddled me and I felt my cock entering her love tunnel as she sat down fully. We made love more gently than with Scarlett and Olga seemed to enjoy it immensely, commenting on my prowess to Scarlett and cumming once before I felt her muscles clench tight a second time as she reached another release. I was on the edge and unable to prevent myself from spurting a dose of cum deep inside her. We clung together for a few minutes before Scarlett was called to go on stage. She came over to me, kissed me, thanked me and then was gone. Olga dismounted, cleaned herself up, tossed me a towel and told me it was time to leave. I dressed quickly and left, returning to the main area in time to see the end of Scarlett's second act, a lot less raunchy than her first. As she left the stage on her own, naked again, she blew a kiss to me as she made eye contact.

For me, everything for the remainder of the evening was an anti-climax and we left after another hour or so, aware that we had a moderately early morning today as we're taking the interisland ferry to Picton across Cook Strait, which is where I'm writing this now. Once we returned to our hotel, each couple went to their own room, saving partner swapping for another time, hopefully. Hayley and I skipped sex but simply cuddled and slept, but we did make sweet gentle love this morning after we awoke.

At present the weather's fine and calm and the seas are very placid, a relief as sometimes the strait can become exceedingly rough and one ferry many years ago sank within sight of Wellington. No chance of that today. Tonight and tomorrow night we're staying in cabins in a small town called Motueka and tomorrow we have a walk and a sea kayak trip in the Abel Tasman National Park. Should be fun.

Hope you're well and clitty's healing and not sore now. Really looking forward to seeing the result and having you cum and cum and cum and cum once the rod's through the ring and your clit gets really stimulated. I imagine that each night; just hope that the real thing matches or exceeds my imagination. Love you lots and lots and lots, sweetheart. XXXXXXXXXXXXX

Jan 15 08:26:17pm

From: Sophie

To: Ryan

Hello my sexy darling. Wow, what an amazing experience, on stage in a strip joint with a naked stripper impaled on your cock! Every man's dream, surely. I must admit I came several times while reading your email and playing with my clit. I've found I can now stimulate it without pain. Did you know that the clit you see is actually only a tiny part of a much larger organ? So if I stimulate deeply alongside the visible part it's really erotic. I'll have to show you when you get home, although I guess you can experiment on Hayley and others before then if you like.

I put an advert into the campus enewsletter looking for people who have secret fears about things to offer themselves to explore these fears and maybe lose them. So far it's been really interesting. I've had about 45 responses from people who are afraid of things from spiders and snakes to heights to water, but nothing really sexy as yet. Maybe I need to be more specific, but I don't want people to take the research as a joke, as they might if I advertise for people with a fear of being whipped, or fear of having needles pushed through their cock or clit. So maybe I'll have to look elsewhere for those types of people. Perhaps an advert in the sex shops would attract them. Meantime I can still use these people. Hmmm, maybe for this research I'll use non-sexy phobias and keep the sexy phobias for my PhD.

Anyway, tonight's playnight with Cherie, Al, Lance, Bel, Matt and Carol, with Terry coming along to even out the numbers. We're starting in the Dungeon then migrating to Lance and Bel's huge bed, so it should be fun. Wish you were here too. Have fun, darling, as you seem to be. I've got over the pangs of jealousy I was having, so you can just relax and enjoy yourself and your women, knowing that it's all fine with me. Doesn't mean I won't beat the hide off you when you get home, darling, just that I'll do it in a sweet and loving way. Lol.

Love you sweetie. XXXXXXXXXXXX

Jan 18 08:38:25am

From: Ryan

To: Sophie

Whew, what an exhausting but wonderful day. We took a half hour coach ride around a wonderfully scenic winding road and came to Marahau, which is the start of the Abel Tasman National Park, a park which has walking trails in a very beautiful coastal region. We met two kayak guides - a sexy young woman, Jaz, dressed in a cool bikini which she covered with a short sleeved wetsuit top, leaving her lower region uncovered, I guess because it's protected inside the kayak. I don't think she knew how sexy she looked dressed like that. The other guide, Marty, wore a wetsuit top and just a brief bikini style swimsuit beneath, which Hayley commented to me showed off his bulge very nicely.

We were divided into 2 groups, the group we were in kayaked first with Jaz and Marty a few miles along the coast where we put into a beach for lunch and met up with the other group, led by Heidi, who had walked along the coastal trail. The 2 groups swapped, the walkers kayaking back while we hiked back along the trail led again by Heidi. It was a beautiful day and a wonderful trip, gliding across the azure sea in a double kayak, with Hayley in the front seat, while the tiny waves hissed on the almost orange sand of the beaches. Possibly the highlight of the kayak trip was when a pod of dolphins began playing around the kayaks for a few minutes. The return hike was a beautifully gentle walk through rainforest with frequent views of the sea and the many beaches along the coast. There was just a slight wind to keep the air cool and only a few puffy white clouds drifting across the clear blue of the sky. Magic!!

Once we returned to the kayak hire base we thanked Marty and Jaz, then piled back onto our bus and returned to Motueka, where we were scheduled to have dinner on our own at the local eating places. As would be expected in a maritime place such as this, seafood was plentiful and fresh, so Hayley and I joined with Pat, Amy, Heidi and Gene to sample the fare - delicious. After dinner there was really nothing to do; Motueka is a small town, no movies, no strip club, so we had to make our own entertainment. The other 4 decided to return to their cabins but Hayley wanted to explore the town a little more, so we told the others that we'd see them back there later. We found a bar, or pub as they call them here, and wandered in for a drink, grabbed a beer each, and were looking at all the old photos and memorabilia that were on the walls and shelves when a voice I recognized said 'Hi, Hayley and Ryan' and I turned to see Jaz and Marty approaching with drinks in their hands. I was impressed that they had greeted us by name and they filled us in on some of the details of the photos and artefacts for a few minutes, after which we found a table outside and sat under the twilit sky, enjoying our beers and swapping stories.

After a while I became aware of Jaz's knee rubbing against mine under the table. I thought at first it was accidental but when it continued in a regular pattern I knew it was deliberate. I glanced at her and caught the quick wink she gave me; I winked back, unnoticed by either Hayley or Marty who were deep in discussion. That gave me the opportunity to chat with Jaz, who commented that it was difficult living in a small town because everybody knew everybody's business and although she and Marty were recognized as a couple, they both liked variety, and that was difficult to obtain and even more difficult to conceal in a place like this. I suggested that if that was what they wanted, why not visit with us at our cabin, which was greeted with a smile by Jaz, who replied that they also had a cabin there so there could certainly be an opportunity which wouldn't set tongues wagging.

Once Hayley and Marty's conversation lapsed for a few seconds, Jaz suggested to Marty that it was time they headed home because she needed to 'hit the sack' as she called it. Apparently that must have been some code that Marty understood because he finished his beer then stood quickly, offering his hand to Hayley to help her up, while Jaz and I also prepared to leave. In public we walked sedately back to our cabins, my arm around Hayley, Marty's around Jaz. Instead of us going into our cabin, I just unlocked the door and turned a small bedside light on, before leaving and locking the door again. Then we followed Jaz and Marty to their cabin, checking nobody was around and keeping in the shadows. Once there, they opened the door, we quickly entered and only once the door was closed did Marty turn on the lights and quickly draw the blinds. After that we relaxed.

I saw Hayley approach and embrace Marty then I was blinded by Jaz's hair covering my eyes as she kissed and embraced me. When she came up for air she told me how sexy she thought I looked today and I commented on her really hot wetsuit top over her brief bikini bottoms. She reached down and caressed my cock through my shorts, feeling that it was already half hard, while I felt her nipples through her thin top, which was knotted in front beneath her breasts, leaving her midriff bare. She cupped her hands under my ass cheeks and pulled me towards her harder, pressing her lithe body against mine. 'I want you to fuck me now, darling,' she told me. I felt my cock give a lurch and become harder as it pressed against her pussy and I pushed her away slightly and untied the knotted top beneath her tits. The sides fell apart, revealing her moderately large tits topped with large, hard nipples. I bent my head down and sucked on one as my hand caressed the other, while my other hand fumbled at the button on the waistband of her shorts. While I was doing this, she had both hands unfastening my waistband and zipper, then pushing my shorts and undershorts to the floor. I heard a moan behind me and glanced over my shoulder to see Hayley impaled on Marty's cock as he held her against a wall, his hands cupped under her cheeks. We may have been fast, but they were certainly faster.

I pushed Jaz's shorts down and then her bikini panties. We stepped out of our clothing and Jaz pulled me to the bed by my rigid cock, lying on her back and spreading her legs while holding her feet with her hands. I took that as an invitation but spent a few seconds admiring the view of her spread before me, her love tunnel gaping wide, flowing with her juices, while her tits wobbled gently beneath her long pointy nipples. There was no doubt she was hot and ready. I fell towards her, breaking my fall with my arms each side of her head as my cock easily slid inside her tunnel. Once in there, it was gripped hard by her toned muscles and I felt a surge of arousal as the walls of her vagina pressed hard against my cock from all directions. She released her feet and embraced me, pulling me further inside her and kissing me hard. She wrapped her legs around my waist and rolled us both around on the bed as she held me inside her tightly, almost unable to move.

I felt the bed sag and saw Hayley and Marty alongside us, Marty obviously buried in Hayley as they kissed each other. As I watched, Marty rolled on top of Hayley and began fucking her hard, his rod pistoning in and out of her cunt as she moaned with pleasure, her hands holding his hips and pushing him in harder with each stroke. A strong movement by Jaz brought me back to my own situation as she rolled on top of me. It wold be fun to watch these 2 together, I thought, both seemed to like being on top. She then took my arms and stretched them above my head, holding my hips down with her weight as she remained impaled on my cock. My eyes moved from hers to her tits hanging down a few inches from my mouth. I made a move to suck one of her nipples, but she grinned and moved away a few inches, then began tilting her pelvis back and forth, giving my cock a beautiful pussy massage. She was very definitely in control and showing it. We remained like that for several minutes, during which time I heard Hayley give a brief shriek as she came for the first time on Marty's cock, which caused Jaz to grin before releasing my hands and sitting back further. I took my opportunity and reached towards her tits, cupping them and slipping her nipples between my thumbs and forefingers. I had reached the conclusion that this girl liked hard sex so I didn't hold back; I squeezed her nipples as hard as I could. It was now her turn to give a shriek and, to my surprise, she threw her head back, thrust her tits further into my hands, moaned and came hard, muttering 'Oh, yes, oh yes, oh yes . . .' over and over as I continued to squeeze.

It must have taken a couple of minutes at least before she returned to some semblance of control of herself, but then she reached behind her with her hands and I felt both hands grip my balls. Oh no, I thought, here's trouble. And there was. She gripped a ball in each hand and squeezed hard, at the same time pulling them away from my body and apart as far as they'd go. A shooting pain lanced through my body and I yelped as I thrust hard into her pussy, trying to free my balls from their torturer. She grinned at me, as much as to say we're even now. I increased the strength of my grip on her tits, squeezing and mashing her mammaries as well as her nipples while she responded by pulling and squeezing my balls harder. I had the thought that if she did that much more she'd pull them off, but then the next thought was they were probably just mush anyway so what the hell. The pain was incredible but also incredibly arousing and my response to this was to fuck into her harder and faster, my hips moving rapidly, thrusting as far upwards as I could, each stroke lifting her body weight as my ass left the bed. It took only a few more seconds before she once again threw her head back and came hard, her hands releasing my balls as her hips went into a frenetic rhythm on my cock, which almost made me shoot inside her. Then she simply collapsed forwards onto me, causing me to have to move my hands from her tits. I embraced her, as she did me, and we lay together, panting, recovering from our pain and her from her release.

'Darling, that was wonderful' she told me after a brief rest. I agreed, although the throbbing in my balls challenged that thought. 'Now fill me with your cum' she told me. A movement beside me distracted me and I watched as Hayley came hard again on Marty's cock, Marty obviously filling her with his cum. I was looking directly between their legs and could see his balls rising and falling with each muscular contraction as he pumped her full until a small amount of thick cum oozed from between his cock and her pussy lips and trickled down onto the sheet. Satisfied that Hayley was well taken care of, I rolled Jaz onto her back and began pumping into her once more, pressing my pubic bone against her clit, mashing it hard knowing she seemed to enjoy pain. After several minutes she began moaning softly and rolling her head from side to side, enjoying her own world of painful pleasure as she approached her orgasm. I felt my cum rising and knew I would be cumming very soon, so cupped her tits with my hands and once again squeezed her nipples hard. Jaz's body tensed, her eyes opened and gazed at me as she lifted her head off the bed, then her body convulsed as she came hard, her cunt muscles squeezing my cock, sucking it, drawing my cum from me as I spurted my seed uncontrollably inside her hungry cunt.

1...34567...9